Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Reservation of JAT's in Haryana.

{Bhai apni life se dekho ... sab cheejen apne pe lagu karo ... kahin par bhi kya tum reservation se affect hue ho}?

Yup Hooda, I have missed Medical college Rohtak seat by a very narrow margin but then what Should I start whinning about that reservation is the sole cause.Whatever Dev Dahiya has summed up says about that true aspects of backwardness of jats in Haryana.Tell me there are more than 10,000 members of this site, if one successful person starts helping their own friends and in circle who will need the reservation.There is no big 'jaadu ka chirag' other than this.How many people/jats boys you have brought up from village and fixed them in services through your contacts?

By the way here is the recommendations of NCBC commission where your own JAT MAHASABHA did wrong to the community when there was hearing for reservation, they didnt even fill up the questionarre...Have a look at the news report..

P.S. Krishnan, former NCBC Member-Secretary and a member of the NCBC Bench that heard the case in 1997, explained that a survey would be required only when socio-historical evidence was found to be inadequate to decide the matter.

In the case of the Jats of Rajasthan, the evidence was overwhelmingly in their favour, he observed.

Answering the criticism that the NCBC did not find evidence of Jats’ educational backwardness or their inadequate representation in the services as required by the relevant constitutional provisions, he said: “Once social backwardness is established, educational backwardness and inadequate representation in the services could be justifiably presumed.”

It is significant that the same NCBC had rejected requests for conferring OBC status on the Jats of Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Delhi and Madhya Pradesh. In the case of Haryana, the request-making body, the Haryana Jat Sabha of Hissar, did not even fill up the NCBC’s questionnaire, and this went against them. The NCBC rejected the findings of the Gurnam Singh Commission in Haryana suggesting that Jats were socially more backward than many of the Scheduled Castes, including those who were traditionally associated with scavenging. The NCBC opined that the Jats of Delhi had the advantage of urban and metropolitan residences and of the sharp rise in the value of property and, therefore, were not socially backward.

The NCBC observed that in western Uttar Pradesh large areas were under the “Bhaichara” dispensation, where land was allotted on the principle of equality. After considering a few scholarly works, it concluded that the Jats of Uttar Pradesh were socially advanced. Similarly, it rejected the claim of the Jats of Madhya Pradesh for OBC status, on the grounds that they were of Bharatpur origin and that the Jats of Bharatpur in Rajasthan were found to be advanced like the Jats of western Uttar Pradesh, Haryana and Punjab

This is the link..
    http://www.hinduonnet.com/thehindu/f...0510109100.htm
    Last edited by Samarkadian; June 6th, 2008 at 04:55 PM.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    {Bhai apni life se dekho ... sab cheejen apne pe lagu karo ... kahin par bhi kya tum reservation se affect hue ho}?

Yup Hooda, I have missed Medical college Rohtak seat by a very narrow margin but then what Should I start whinning about that reservation is the sole cause.Whatever Dev Dahiya has summed up says about that true aspects of backwardness of jats in Haryana.Tell me there are more than 10,000 members of this site, if one successful person starts helping their own friends and in circle who will need the reservation.There is no big 'jaadu ka chirag' other than this.How many people/jats boys you have brought up from village and fixed them in services through your contacts?
    Dont know SAMAR why you are going this much negative. Cant find anything good in this question .... Agar mein kahun ki .... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 log to jatland ke members hi hein jinko first job dilwane mein mera bahut bada hath raha hai ..... to kya aap ya koe aur vishvas karenge .... aur shayad aap bhi na nahi kahenge ki aaj tak meri jab bhi aapse baat hui hein to maine yahi kaha hai ki I will help you as much I can .... to bhai its never good to be personal. Carry on with your mindset. You are not in mood to discuss things with positive mind set. Thanks and I assure you that I will respond always for your positive things.

We Want Reservation Now

We are strongly support the need for reservation for Jat community not only in Haryana but also the community should be included in OBC list of the Central government to be given reservation in all central govt. jobs and educational institute admissions across India.

The prosperous and educated Jats form a minority in a sea of uneducated and underpriviliged community members which form a majority. Unfortunately, most of our community members are living in their pasts and thereby denying the fruits of reservation to the majority of community members. Today Jats are ploughing the fields of lower castes in Rajasthan - where does the pride of these so called custodians of Jat pride go. We need to be realistic and take reservations. We have everything to gain by it and nothing to lose at all. We will still be a proud community.

Its high time something is done to correct this problem.

HAMARE KUCH BHAI GUJARS KI RESERVATION BC
    SY ST KA SAMARTHAN KAR RAHE HAN
    AUR JATS KO JHODI IIJAT KI DUHAI DAE RAHE HAN.
    TIME KI ASLIYAT AUR GROUND REALITY KO PANCHANO.
    SABHI JATNI PAMELA BORDE AUR MALIKA SHERAWAT NAHI HAN.
    CALL CENTRE MAE CHEAP LABOUR KARTE HAN.
    MEENA-GUJAR- YADAV KY KHETO MAE MAJDURI KARTE HAN.
    KITNE JATS JATNI GANG WAR FARE MAE JAIL MAE HAN
    MITRAU JASE GAON MAE 100 YOUNG WIDOWS HAN.
    KOE LASAT RITES MAE BHI SAMIL NAHI HOTA
    YAH SC.ST/BC POLICE OFFICER. DC-JAILERS.
    UNGLI KY ISARE PER YOUNG JAT GIRLS KO NACHATE HAN.
    BHUL JAO RANJIT KI HISTORY- ASLIYAT YAH HAE.
    KAHAN HAN AAJ VAH KOHINOOR AUR TAKTETAUSH.
    RANI JINDAL KI KAYA DURGATE KI THI.
    DALIP SINGH INDIA VISIT NAHI KARNE DIYA.
    AUR SAMADI KY LIYE 3 YARDS JAMIN
    INDIA MAE NAHI MILE- USKI KABAR UK MAE HAE.
    RANJIT SINGH KI GREAT-GREAT-GRAET-
    GRAND DAUGHTER KO LAHORE MAE BUS CONDUCTOR NY
    BUS SY UTAR DIYA THA- KIRAYA KY PAISE NAHI THY.

PAGADI SAMBHAL JATTA- APNI HASTI SABHAL.
    APNE RIGHT AUR RESPECT KY LIYE
    DHARAM YUDH KAR- SAMAYE KI PUKAR HAE
    Jay Jawan Jay Kisan Jay Shaheed

jo iss thread main anti reservation ke naree laga rahe hain Have they participated in any organization to achieve their goal. I am 100% sure ki they haven't participated in the anti reservation front organised by YFE in delhi in 2006/7.

Those who are having good jobs are happy with it and talk about competition and anti reservation. Unse jaake pucho jo competition main sabse aage hote hain but naukri uncompetitive ko chalee jatee hain kyonki unki reservation nahi hain.

There are lot many people here on this site who don't need reservation to earn there life but apna pet to suarr bhee bharee hain what we contributed to our RACE being an educated. we should not loose anything because of reservation if we are loosing then we must stop it by getting the reservation.

Now we should fight for reservation aur jab reservation hatanee ki baat hogee to hum sabse aagee honge.

Waqt ki najakat yeh hain ki humhe reservation se benefit milega if any body don't want to take it then GENERAL main form bharan ka option bhee hain uske pass.

if we get the reservation we would be having more options.

Yadee likhan te aur america me bheeth ke baat karan te reservation nahin milenee wo to fight karan te a milege. Let's fight for reservation now.

Aur ek baat Jis bhai ne apne competitiveness pe ghana proud ho wo ek do be civil service ke exam de do apne aap reservation pe believe ho je gaa nahin viswas to kar ke dhekh liyo.
    -Virender M.

Dear Virender, Those who have done well in life have toiled hard and have faced stiff competitions in life...so have no grudges with them.Secondly if a successful jat wants to help his/her brothers/sisters is entirely optional and hence they be left that way.....its there wish and hence no question be asked from them.Regarding reservation for Jats, people will have different opinions and instead of being emotional about it,we ought to respect that opinion as no two people think alike.And mind you...if Reservation is the sure tool of progress and advancement of the community,then it will pick up pace sooner or later irrespective of diverse opinions.Time only can decide things.Bless!
    "LIFE TEACHES EVERY ONE IN A NATURAL WAY.NO ONE CAN ESCAPE THIS REALITY"

Dear Dev jee

I agree with you 100% even I am not in the favour of reservation as I am not going to take benefit out of it nor my next generation. But this issue is not relevant and limited to me and my family only. And we need to see others in our RACE who are suffering because of our attitude, which is not favourable to farmer's son/daughter. I have seen many hard working people loosing because of this reservation policy.

Some feel proud of saying themselves CHOUDHARY --- Umke gaam main choudhar yadav/gujjar etc.. ki hain so it means they are naklee CHOUDHARY

Some say themselves ZAMINDAR -- apna ek kilaa bhee ne hain theke pe boo ke ne ZAMINDAR bane se with NO ZAMIN

What I want to say is why we are having this Jhotee shaan even after seeing the ground reality.??

Dev jee aur raheen baat different opinions ke I think wo to baad main show kar sakte hain Now we don't need opinions we need to take decisions fast as time is running out.

Aur important is kissi bhai ne reservation main sharaam aatee ho to general te bhee bhar sakee se....:p

Thanks & Regards,
    Virender
    -Virender M.

I respect your thoughts Veeru....all the best!

Dev Sir,

can't you see the progress of yadavs in bihar and UP in last 15-20 years.

its all because of reservation.

we want reservation for those jats who are economically weaker and dont have enough resources for their upliftment..

Cheers
    Jitender

Quote Originally Posted by devdahiya View Post
    Dear Virender, Those who have done well in life have toiled hard and have faced stiff competitions in life...so have no grudges with them.Secondly if a successful jat wants to help his/her brothers/sisters is entirely optional and hence they be left that way.....its there wish and hence no question be asked from them.Regarding reservation for Jats, people will have different opinions and instead of being emotional about it,we ought to respect that opinion as no two people think alike.And mind you...if Reservation is the sure tool of progress and advancement of the community,then it will pick up pace sooner or later irrespective of diverse opinions.Time only can decide things.Bless!
    'Anything is Possible '

' Just do it '

Quote Originally Posted by jitender_singh View Post
    Dev Sir,

can't you see the progress of yadavs in bihar and UP in last 15-20 years.

its all because of reservation.

we want reservation for those jats who are economically weaker and dont have enough resources for their upliftment..

Cheers
    Jitender

Jitender bhai if that is the 'MANTARA' of progress than who am i...? Please go for it and get it.My perspective has no bearing on a movement of this nature.Bless!

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

For all those who hve FAITH IN THEMSELVES and have GUTS to thrive widout reservation

I tried my level best to be away from this burning issue,but people's attitude made me loose my patience.

let me quote words of two respected members(i will not take the name).

''I believe in myself abd believe that i can fight competiton rather than pretending to b 'backward' just for sake of some job or pretty benefits''

''May i know what the fuss in writing GUNS AND GUTS ARE FOR JATS....ONLY.I think we have to use our guns and guts concept to tackle all such hasles,rather than supporting reservation.''

So my respected members who have this so called 'belief' and 'guts' to thrive without reservation.I have got an idea to check ur belief and guts by puting u on the same footing with the ones for whom we are asking for reservation and than checking ur progress.

All those people who are being selfish(sorry for this word . i might b sounding too rude......but enough is enough) and say that JATS dont need reservation i just throw one challange to u.

LET YOUR CHILDREN STUDY IN VILLAGE GOVT. SCHOOLS FROM PRIMARY TO XII.LET YOUR CHILDREN MANAGE WITH THE SAME ENVIRONMENT WHICH KIDS IN VILLAGES GET.YOUR KIDS WILL STILL B ABLE TO CRACK CAT OR EVEN IAS(afterall u people have faith and guts).YOUR KIDS IN PRIVATE SCHOOLS MIGHT HAVE STARTED SPEAKING ENGLISH FROM THEIR INITIAL SCHOOLING AND HERE IN VILLAGE SCHOOLS A TOPPER OF FOUR VILLAGES CANT SPEAK CONTINUOSLY IN ENLISH EVEN FOR A MINUTE AND U EXPECT HIM TO SHOW GUTS AND FAITH TO CRACK CAT.LET YOUR CHILDREN DO THE SAME HOUSEHOLD WORK WHICH JAT KIDS DO IN VILLAGES FROM AGRICULTURE TO CATTLES.THAN ONLY THERE WILL BE EQUALITY OF OPPORTUNITIES.BETWEEN ALL THOSE WHO ARE AGINST RESERVATION AND THOSE WHO NEED IT.

Either take this challange or plz be quiet over this issue.If u cant understand and support your people dont creat problems for them.Dont be selfish, if u and ur kids dont require reservation because u have enough opportunities to progress, atleast think of the village kids who have .....NO EDUCATION....NO MOTIVATION.....NO GUIDANCE.

ANOTHER REQUEST:Plz dont start a debate on this thread whether we need reservation or not.No need to discuss abt the issue again and again.The only thing is either u think and understand the plight of rural jats or show enough guts to take the challange thrown by me.

Prove that u r a jat either by standing for ur people who are suffering in villages by supporting reservation OR by showing guts and taking up the challange.

NOTE:i know people might put qns regarding my views , so i m making it quiet clear.I m totally against reservation and support that it should be removed from my country, but if others are having than we too want it.
    EITHER NO RESERVATION AT ALL OR RESERAVTION FOR JATS TOO.

@moderaters:I request u to not delete this thread by saying that similar threads already exist.I agree that the intention of the threads might b same but the issue here is different.Hope u people will understand.

Regards,
    Sumit Dalal.

Brahm P Tewatia

this issue of reservation has bn. discussed at large on various threads. since this is a poll, i'wud surely like to rpt my opinion. i strongly oppose the policy of quotas/reservations etc etc...hwever the fact remains that we cannot change our system, at least the politicians.

i wud say... "खुदी को कर बुलंद इतना, की हर तकदीर से पहले खुदा बंदे से ये पूछे...बता तेरी रज़ा क्या है."

but when i read mr. deshwal's post on one of the threads, i was left pondering...yes this is true nd the harsh reality tht exists among us. we may b lucky few comprising the privileged class of jats...but luking into the broader perspective nd the harsh reality tht exists plus the political vendetta's tht r involved...i wud say...YES...we do need reservation
    (i wud still not say "Strongly agree" but wud surely like to say "Agree")
    ...here's mr. deshwal's post...

V
    V

Quote:
    Originally Posted by spdeshwal
    आधे से ज्यादा जाट आबादी ऐसी है जिसे पता नही ४-१० बीघे के टुकड़े में सारा साल कैसे निकलेगा
    एक बचे की शादी करनी पड़ जाए , तो सारी उमर के लिए कर्जदार
    लड़कों की तो खैर शादी होती ही नही , कोण रिश्ता करेगा , किसी ने लड़की ब्याह्दी तब खिलायेगा क्या
    नोकरी मिलनी नही

में ख़ुद जाती के आधार पर आरक्षण का हिमायती नही , पर आर्थिक आधार पर मिलले नही और जाती के आधार पर मांगो नही , इस तरह ये बहादुर जाती ही खत्म हो जायेगी १००-१५० साल बाद

gud work sumeet...kudos bro !!! i agree to yr. viewpoints word by word
    ! ... be BOLD in what you stand for !
    !! ... i've the simplest tastes, i'm always satisfied with the best !!
    !!! ... be yourself, everyone else is already taken !!!

Quote Originally Posted by sumitdalal View Post
    I tried my level best to be away from this burning issue,but people's attitude made me loose my patience.

''I believe in myself abd believe that i can fight competiton rather than pretending to b 'backward' just for sake of some job or pretty benefits''

''May i know what the fuss in writing GUNS AND GUTS ARE FOR JATS....ONLY.I think we have to use our guns and guts concept to tackle all such hasles,rather than supporting reservation.''

So my respected members who have this so called 'belief' and 'guts' to thrive without reservation.I have got an idea to check ur belief and guts by puting u on the same footing with the ones for whom we are asking for reservation and than checking ur progress.

All those people who are being selfish(sorry for this word . i might b sounding too rude......but enough is enough) and say that JATS dont need reservation i just throw one challange to u.

LET YOUR CHILDREN STUDY IN VILLAGE GOVT. SCHOOLS FROM PRIMARY TO XII.LET YOUR CHILDREN MANAGE WITH THE SAME ENVIRONMENT WHICH KIDS IN VILLAGES GET.YOUR KIDS WILL STILL B ABLE TO CRACK CAT OR EVEN IAS(afterall u people have faith and guts).YOUR KIDS IN PRIVATE SCHOOLS MIGHT HAVE STARTED SPEAKING ENGLISH FROM THEIR INITIAL SCHOOLING AND HERE IN VILLAGE SCHOOLS A TOPPER OF FOUR VILLAGES CANT SPEAK CONTINUOSLY IN ENLISH EVEN FOR A MINUTE AND U EXPECT HIM TO SHOW GUTS AND FAITH TO CRACK CAT.LET YOUR CHILDREN DO THE SAME HOUSEHOLD WORK WHICH JAT KIDS DO IN VILLAGES FROM AGRICULTURE TO CATTLES.THAN ONLY THERE WILL BE EQUALITY OF OPPORTUNITIES.BETWEEN ALL THOSE WHO ARE AGINST RESERVATION AND THOSE WHO NEED IT.

Either take this challange or plz be quiet over this issue.If u cant understand and support your people dont creat problems for them.Dont be selfish, if u and ur kids dont require reservation because u have enough opportunities to progress, atleast think of the village kids who have .....NO EDUCATION....NO MOTIVATION.....NO GUIDANCE.

ANOTHER REQUEST:Plz dont start a debate on this thread whether we need reservation or not.No need to discuss abt the issue again and again.The only thing is either u think and understand the plight of rural jats or show enough guts to take the challange thrown by me.

Prove that u r a jat either by standing for ur people who are suffering in villages by supporting reservation OR by showing guts and taking up the challange.

NOTE:i know people might put qns regarding my views , so i m making it quiet clear.I m totally against reservation and support that it should be removed from my country, but if others are having than we too want it.

@moderaters:I request u to not delete this thread by saying that similar threads already exist.I agree that the intention of the threads might b same but the issue here is different.Hope u people will understand.

Regards,
    Sumit Dalal.

This is first time i taking a part in a thread related to Jat reservation, because i am never in favour of reservation on a caste basis but Sumit put it in a good manner but still i will say that reservation has to be on Poverty and Backwardness basis. But as its not looking feasible and the benefit of reservation has be on the basis of caste only then it has to given to Jaat's also as many people needs that.

Thanks Sumit i think u r somehow correct.

Regards'
    Nishant Rathi
    Plant one tree atleast
    and pls save water and electricity

The thread on IIM in Haryana has a few posts which emphasise the need for a new education model to be implemented.

Regards,
    Sumit Dalal.

Dear Sumit,

Here, in the post u urself told that u r lil rude here. U gave a scenerio and threw a challenge. After that u asked not to discuss abt reservation and asked not to write in favor or against. U used bold fonts also(hope u know what that mean). I am really confused what to write here. I mean what do u expect from members to write her. Anyway, I can easily understand ur state of mind and emotions u have. But give us some options to write on. What u said is all correct but i have few concerns if i agree with u.
    Dont call JAT, Sher, Mard and all coz there is no difference bw a Jat and a Chamar. I see both as HUmans. Jats are nowhere better than a Chamar or Chudha... do u agree ??? I agree. Both can do any kind of task. A chudha can be as Gutsy as a JAt and bold as well as couragous. Dont differentiate JATs then by using such words.
    This is not an argument to prove u wrong but with an agreement with ur post along with my own perception in a different way. Rest after ur reply.
    Read ur another thread of PVR incident. I wanted to write reams on that but ppl already wrote a lot.

Devender
    Last edited by dkumars; June 16th, 2008 at 06:34 PM.

Regards,
    Sumit Dalal.
    Arrey Jakhode aale bhai tun iss baat ne hude ee likh leve hey us tagge pe .... mere yaar nyara sang kyane randhey tha .... thode aur inputs aa jyate uspe er wo arakshan ki duvidha aale members ke liye aacha full fledged material tyar ho jyata .... thats what I requested earlier .... anyways .... agar usse mein merge karva sako to bahut aacha hoga ... mere khyal te ye sari baat ho rahi hein hude bhi ....

Baki aapne aacha kahya hai .... I feel that most of the opposing people will be on the other side if they think themselves .... if they wouldnt have enough money to send themselves or their children to some other countries like Australia, newzealand, ireland, Uk, USA etc. for studies .... what would them/their children be doing in India .... though them/their children were more competant than the ones who got admitted due to this reservation. Reservation in todays time is not BHEEKH as quoted its only to have enough space for the people with calibre of 80% but they cant make it because the competitor of 60% from other reserved category snatches his seat.

Eeeb apni khudi ne itna buland kukar karein ek sare ke sare jat ya general un 50 seattan mein hazzar balak aa badein .... rahengi to we 50 hi .... unki khudi buland hoe pache bhi koe 50 ee to aa sakein sein un seetan pe ... baki to ye 20% aale meena ee le jyange .... ha ha .... eeb na hove selection er na byont ho ghar ka BIDESH mein balak padhan ka to ke dhan dhan karega wo JAT jiski history itni aachi rahi .... jisne apne itihas pe garv karna chahiye .... er wo apni aatma ne nue bhi na kahe pave ek usne kam mehanat kari ... kyonki uski ghar ki halat ko dekhte hue 80% bhatere they .... to ya to wo kime galat rasta apnavega ya bigadega ....

To mein nue kahun sun ek bhai jisne apne pe itna bharosa ho ... to un bhaiyan ne khud ya apne balak ya khud BIDESH na bhejne chahiye wo bharat ka reservation corrupted competition chod ke .... let them build themselves hard enough to find out some way out of it .... aur mein sure hun ki jo aisa karega ... to wo bahut ooncha jaega .... and such people only will bring some change .... but dont think ki aisa experiment wo log khud pe nahi karenge ....

Maine to mostly apne rohtak mein aisa dekha hai ki .... jin balkan ka hude na ho tha kitte er ghar kyan dhore paisa aacha tha ... to bhej diye bahar padhan .... er bahar jae pache to sabne bera se koe ulta na badta ... apne aale jugadu to thadde sein hey .... haan mehanat to karni pade ee se no doubt .... par we aache likad jyan hein .... er isse isse jat dekhe hein joki un bahar likade aud er aaj ke time pe kafi aache settled bachon se kafi padhai mein aur har terah se aache they .... they are working as teachers in private schools .... pher kisse gande politician ke peeche hand phir ke kisse ne sarkari naurki le li .... lekin pher bhi wohe ....LANDA DHAI KA SE ..... UNKE BALKAN TAHI ... kyonki ek naukri .... er aadhi tankha to doodh, pani , bijli etc ke billan mein chali ja se ... er bachi aud private school choos lein se balak padhan mein .....

Khair its nice call .... hope ki jo koe iss category mein sein we kuch to gireban jhankenge ....

Quote Originally Posted by dkumars View Post

Dont call JAT, Sher, Mard and all coz there is no difference bw a Jat and a Chamar. I see both as HUmans. Jats are nowhere better than a Chamar or Chudha... do u agree ??? I agree. Both can do any kind of task. A chudha can be as Gutsy as a JAt and bold as well as couragous. Dont differentiate JATs then by using such words.
    bhami maine to na dekhe aise chamar.. bera na the konse chamaro se bidh gaye the !!
    “Lead me, follow me or get out of my way”

Pasting some relevant stuff from other thread started....

Regards,
    Sumit Dalal.
    Arrey Jakhode aale bhai tun iss baat ne hude ee likh leve hey us tagge pe .... mere yaar nyara sang kyane randhey tha .... thode aur inputs aa jyate uspe er wo arakshan ki duvidha aale members ke liye aacha full fledged material tyar ho jyata .... thats what I requested earlier .... anyways .... agar usse mein merge karva sako to bahut aacha hoga ... mere khyal te ye sari baat ho rahi hein hude bhi ....

Baki aapne aacha kahya hai .... I feel that most of the opposing people will be on the other side if they think themselves .... if they wouldnt have enough money to send themselves or their children to some other countries like Australia, newzealand, ireland, Uk, USA etc. for studies .... what would them/their children be doing in India .... though them/their children were more competant than the ones who got admitted due to this reservation. Reservation in todays time is not BHEEKH as quoted its only to have enough space for the people with calibre of 80% but they cant make it because the competitor of 60% from other reserved category snatches his seat.

Eeeb apni khudi ne itna buland kukar karein ek sare ke sare jat ya general un 50 seattan mein hazzar balak aa badein .... rahengi to we 50 hi .... unki khudi buland hoe pache bhi koe 50 ee to aa sakein sein un seetan pe ... baki to ye 20% aale meena ee le jyange .... ha ha .... eeb na hove selection er na byont ho ghar ka BIDESH mein balak padhan ka to ke dhan dhan karega wo JAT jiski history itni aachi rahi .... jisne apne itihas pe garv karna chahiye .... er wo apni aatma ne nue bhi na kahe pave ek usne kam mehanat kari ... kyonki uski ghar ki halat ko dekhte hue 80% bhatere they .... to ya to wo kime galat rasta apnavega ya bigadega ....

To mein nue kahun sun ek bhai jisne apne pe itna bharosa ho ... to un bhaiyan ne khud ya apne balak ya khud BIDESH na bhejne chahiye wo bharat ka reservation corrupted competition chod ke .... let them build themselves hard enough to find out some way out of it .... aur mein sure hun ki jo aisa karega ... to wo bahut ooncha jaega .... and such people only will bring some change .... but dont think ki aisa experiment wo log khud pe nahi karenge ....

Maine to mostly apne rohtak mein aisa dekha hai ki .... jin balkan ka hude na ho tha kitte er ghar kyan dhore paisa aacha tha ... to bhej diye bahar padhan .... er bahar jae pache to sabne bera se koe ulta na badta ... apne aale jugadu to thadde sein hey .... haan mehanat to karni pade ee se no doubt .... par we aache likad jyan hein .... er isse isse jat dekhe hein joki un bahar likade aud er aaj ke time pe kafi aache settled bachon se kafi padhai mein aur har terah se aache they .... they are working as teachers in private schools .... pher kisse gande politician ke peeche hand phir ke kisse ne sarkari naurki le li .... lekin pher bhi wohe ....LANDA DHAI KA SE ..... UNKE BALKAN TAHI ... kyonki ek naukri .... er aadhi tankha to doodh, pani , bijli etc ke billan mein chali ja se ... er bachi aud private school choos lein se balak padhan mein .....

Khair its nice call .... hope ki jo koe iss category mein sein we kuch to gireban jhankenge ....

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Prima facie would differ with Sumit but i can imagine and understand the essence he is talking about.

In essence lets support reservation for the underprivileged , my personal views have been written somewhere on the forums , i repeat it again , it has to be on ECONOMIC basis only.

Or more better but , on RESOURCE ALLOCATION basis.

Its the way we look at it , and sumit is right in pointing that we on the forums are the privileged ones of the society , ofcourse many would say that we have put in the hard work but ofcourse resources were there to utilize.

And the rhetoric can be extended to all kind of activities that can be categorised into giving back to the society.

And no shame for me to keep repeating, each one of us is good enough to take care of 1 child's education , 10k of us on the site! And the number we a ctially do is far and few!

I put it in the ategory of " GIVING BACK TO THE SOCIETY". We all should!

Quote Originally Posted by mukeshkumar007 View Post
    bhami maine to na dekhe aise chamar.. bera na the konse chamaro se bidh gaye the !!

Cant help on ur comment man.
    Maine aise chamar bahut dekhe hai.
    Arr haan bhai ... sun ek baat... agar tanne jatta ko ghamand ho ki woh jo kar sakte hai woh unse nichi jaati nahi kar sakti ... tai aa jaaiye kissi bhi field mein ... sarra taap saa taar dunga ... i mean real example hi dikha dunga ki unn se nichi jaati ke log unse uppar hai...

Aur ek baat sun... Pehle ek insaan ban ... fir jat ban na.... Paida insaan hua tha fir Jat bana tha... thande dimmag se soch ke dekhna ... baindan ki jaroorat nahi hai iss comment par ...

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by dkumars View Post
    Aur ek baat sun... Pehle ek insaan ban ... fir jat ban na.... Paida insaan hua tha fir Jat bana tha....thande dimmag se soch ke dekhna ... baindan ki jaroorat nahi hai iss comment par ...
    are bhai mera to thanda hi hai dimaag.. lakin the bera na kyu jaldi hi control kho do ho :-) btw leave it .. kuch aur likhunga to thread disha bharmit hojyaga faltu maie.. !!
    “Lead me, follow me or get out of my way”