Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Reservation of JAT's in Haryana.

Quote Originally Posted by kasutajatram View Post
    thankful to you all my blood brothers for sharing your views if my words were desi, haryanvi or bit hard sometimes, please take them in right spirit with due regard to all of you, while thread continues I'll be bit busy for some days and would like to take leave. My conclusions from the above discussions are the following:

1. Many Jats lack awareness regarding their utmost needs and immediate priorities. OBC reservation is the fact which is most immediately obvious of these. It cries for instant action and no further wastage of time.

2. Some people on this site are not Jats but pretend to be Jats. They always try to misguide people here against the interests of Jats.

3. Some Jats here are either ignorant of the plight of rural Jats or unnecessarilly try be over-idealists and seudo-nationalists. Real india is not this geographical unit only but the majority of its population. Majority of population of India favours aarakshan.

4. Jats were not included in reserve category and with other non-reserved people they started singing to the tune of those people that reservation is no good to nation or even to the people who are getting reservation. Though these are open broad day lite facts to see how Meenas rose in 50 years. Why then Gujjars agitate? etc.

All such theories behind such seudo-logics is the frustration of non-reserved people to see some government jobs slipping out of their hands.

5. No doubt some Jats are really meritorious and well to do. They neither require reservation nor desire it. But they are over enthusiastic and sadly mistaken that all Jats are like them. Also they do not know what harm they are doing to his poor brother Jat in village by saying "NO TO RESERVATION". They always have option to be in general category if Jat comes in OBC but poor Jat does not have option to be in OBC if Jat remains in general category.

6. Jats have tendency of justice and equality and think too much of other castes etc. Its positive quality though but excess is bad.

7. Some Jats are too proudy. Though its also good but somewhere some practical angle should also be there.

8. Jats always have the tendency to take the lead like Hanuman. Which always costs them dearly. They forget that sometimes Bania attitude is also beneficial. Whether its reservationist group or non-reservationist group Jats come on the fore-front from both sides and fight among themselves while other beneficiary and non-beneficiary castes simply speak or infuse them or watch silently. This was seen recently in Delhi and around in anti-rservation stir 1-2 years back. Rajasthan Jats were at the fore front opposing reservation violently in early nineties.

9. They do not understand where exactly are lying their interests. They fail to realise that they are about 1% of India's population. Their support or opposition will hardly make some impact on reservation policy. They should better channelise their energy in finding their position in this caste reservation structure. So dnt support and dnt oppose better join in it as OBC.

10. Some Jats are over cautious of OBC tag over their caste. They should take lesson from Gujjar and Meenas. Jats have common hucca with them. And when they are happy in ST category why cant you tolerate just OBC. O bhai OBC kum se kum ST se to upper hai.

11. Jats are the most backward in non-reserved category. So these people were and will always be above them even without reservation. Other castes who are lower than Jats will again be over the Jats due to reservation. So Jat is fast sinking at the lowest bottom of sea with the passage of time. He is the worst sufferer due to reservation.

12. Jat is most forward in OBC. If he comes in OBC then he is best gainer in reservation.

13. Reservation ek voton ki rajniti hai ye kahne se kuchh nahin hota. Rajniti to sari hi voton ki hai and our constitution provides for that. In fact this vote rajniti of reservation favours Jat most. 70% of Indian population is OBC and Jat is at the top of this 70%. Ye rasta Jat ko PM ki taraf le jata hai.

14. Doosri taraf Jat 10-20% non-reserved category me sub se neeche hai. Is category ki baaki aur sub jatiyon ne Jat ko sadiyon se kuchla hai ab kaise chhod dengi. Halanki kuchla inho ne baki sub jatiyon ko bhi hai. Lekin vo to sub in se pind chhuda ke reservation le ke bhag nikli. Ek Jat hi atka rah gaya hai. To bhai Jat tu bhi bhaajj lle pawan nne dhar ke sir pe.

15. Jat ka reservation ko support karna aur oppose karna bheet me sir marne jaisa hai. Is se reservation pe koi asar nahin padta. Aur chup baithna sumunder me doobne jaisa hai where very fast he is sinking and heading towards bottom. To bhai ab haath paanw te marne hi padenge tairne ke liye.

16. Jat reservation ko ek ghar ka halwa samajh ke baat kar rahe hain.Ye Haryana ka Jat itne serious halat me bhi aise aintha baitha hai jaise Taayee thali me use halwa paros rahi ho. Ukk beta halwa kha le, na tayee me na khata is halwa ne.

Bhaiyo hum bhi aap jaise hi Jat hain abhi to aap log aise mana kar rahe hain jaise ghar ka halwa ho per jab aap log haan bhi kar doge to koi aap ko koi ye itni asaani se nahin dene wala. You have to fight for it. You have no other option. Sooner is better.

my best wishes

I will request Nitin to give this post a golden border and an automatic quote in any further discussion if raised in a new reservation thread .

thankful to you all my blood brothers for sharing your views if my words were desi, haryanvi or bit hard sometimes, please take them in right spirit with due regard to all of you, while thread continues I'll be bit busy for some days and would like to take leave. My conclusions from the above discussions are the following:

Bhaiyo hum bhi aap jaise hi Jat hain abhi to aap log aise mana kar rahe hain jaise ghar ka halwa ho per jab aap log haan bhi kar doge to koi aap ko koi ye itni asaani se nahin dene wala. You have to fight for it. You have no other option. Sooner is better.

my best wishes
    Saharan ... ke kahun mera bhai ... itna aacha likhya hai tene ,.... this is the best post ever I have read on jatland ... so much wise words from a young guy ... keep it up dear ... Par eeb apne padhai pe dhyan de le mere bhai ... ghana tem mat laya kar hade ... interest develop ho jya hai er nira tem lag jya hai .... ek be pa le IIT pher aaya kariye chik ke ...

Quote Originally Posted by narenderkharb View Post
    I will request Nitin to give this post a golden border and an automatic quote in any further discussion if raised in a new reservation thread .
    Rightly said Narender ji ... this post consists of every thing in support of Jats reservation ... so better it can be used as a template for further discussions ...

Quote Originally Posted by narenderkharb View Post
    Hi Jitender

Kaisae ho aap ?

Bhai aap logon ne to chala sa pad diya .Gyan ke kapat (door) khol diye jama.Sare fundae jama clear kar diye .Main or Tewatia saheb to Ro Ro har liye thae Yaar tham to thoda time jatland ne jurur de diya karo thare Jat bhaiyan ke liyae.(not for Siddharth as IIT is first target) .This is the best way to neutalise trolls .Naam leke unko importance dene ka koi fayada nahi. Pls keep contributing on matters vital for the intersts of our community.
    Narender ji, Namaskar ... bilkul theek ...aap batao sab theek thak?

Ji, iss chote bhai ne to kati gajab ka likhya hai ... very wise words ... taul taul ke ...

Thumbs up

Salutations to u Bhanje!!

Haryana ke Jat eib be enlighten na hue to eib ke kahoon..
    par bhai tune kati golden words likhe hein jo koi bhi intellectual Jat ki aankhen kholne ke liye kaafi hai!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

again kudos to u!!

I agree with Kharab bhaisaab n Hooda Bhai, that this is arguably the best of the best reply so far!!

Rock on
    Jit

my best wishes
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

Quote Originally Posted by vpsingh17 View Post
    Bhai Siddharth,

May be my understanding of reservation is not right. Let me state what I understand. I think if for a particular post, a person fills OBC as his cast at the time of application, then he will be considered for the OBC quota, even if he scores better than some of GM selected candidates. Please do correct me if my understanding is wrong. Now if we are included in OBC, than I am sure there will hardly be any candidate how will apply in GM category.
    Sorry to say that your understanding is not corrent here Phougat bhai ... please read this for the reservation understanding ...how reservation works .... hope it will change your thinking now ......

http://www.osmania.ac.in/5YDCBro080507.pdf

3. S.C. S.T., & B.C. candidates who get seats by merit in General Category will not be counted against the seats reserved for
    them and such candidates will go into the list of general seats.
    4. While filling up the seats reserved for Backward class-A the qualified Backward Class-A candidates should be considered in
    the order of merit after filling up the un-reserved seats. If qualified Backward Class-A candidates are not available, the turn
    will go to Backward Class-B, Backward Class-C and Backward Class-D in the order of merit in each group”. If no suitable
    candidate is available in any of the four groups, the seats shall be filled up from general pool on the basis of merit.

http://ghconline.gov.in/medical1.html

"It is a settled principle of law that a candidate from the reserved class, if is entitled to get admission to a course of his own merit in the general list, he must be treated on his merit and not accommoated against the reserved vacancy".

PMT Rohtak, 2007 results

MDU prospectus and application forms for MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS courses will be available from MDU publications cell from April 30 on payment of the requisite fee of Rs 1000/- (cash) (Rs. 250/- for SC/BC of Haryana Only). Request for Prospectues through registered Post must be received at the Office of Incharge(Publication) MDU ROhtak on or before 13/5/2007 by sending a DD of Rs 1050/- in favour of Finance Officer, MDU Rohtak payable at State Bank of India, MDU Rohtak Branch (Code 4734)

Rs 750 difference on each form for the general categories and BCs/SCs

Contd....
    Last edited by jitendershooda; June 15th, 2007 at 09:21 PM.

Benefits that Yadav's got being in BC-B

In haryana Yadav's condition is same as that of jats. They also have lands like that of jats and are in majority in their area of mahendergarh, narnaul, rewari and some parts of gurgaon and jhajjar also ... and nobody can say that they are less economically sound than jats ...

Here below see the benefits that Yadav’s got in the single exam of PMT Rohtak 2007 being in category BC-B.

Total Number Of seats
    MBBS 200
    BDS 60

BC-B Number of Seats
    11%
    MBBS 22
    BDS 6.6

Kindly see the attachment for the details along with the ranks and numbers ... for what and how the benefit comes to Yadavs

Benefits (Due to being in BC-B and else they would not have got)
    12 Doctors (8 MBBS, 7 BDS)
    3 MBBS else they would be BDS
    6 Will get the college of choice
    750 Rs per candidate on fees
    May be some advantage in fees also during the course

Let suppose 10-20% of my analysis is wrong,

even then will it be a benefit to the community or a dent on our image?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Yadav_RTK_PMT.JPG 
Views:	29 
Size:	91.4 KB 
ID:	2196  
    Last edited by jitendershooda; June 15th, 2007 at 09:22 PM.

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Thanks to all of you. Though its not praise that I desire, I'd rather like to have low profile but certainly like to see Jat in OBC as soon as possible. My needy Jat brothers badly deserve it.

Giving help to economical poor Jats and educational help/career guidance etc. is ok and Jats have been doing it. Maharaja Surajmal Society at Janakpuri in Delhi came into existence with this purpose only. But putting Jat in OBC is a gigantic master stroke, remaining all other helps are just marginal as compared to it.
    Last edited by kasutajatram; June 17th, 2007 at 12:38 PM.

Giving help to economical poor Jats and educational help/career guidance etc. is ok and Jats have been doing it. Maharaja Surajmal Society at Janakpuri in Delhi came into existence with this purpose only. But putting Jat in OBC is a gigantic master stroke, remaining all other helps are just marginal as compared to it.
    Theek kahe hai Saharan bhai ...

Quote Originally Posted by jitendershooda View Post
    In haryana Yadav's condition is same as that of jats. They also have lands like that of jats and are in majority in their area of mahendergarh, narnaul, rewari and some parts of gurgaon and jhajjar also ... and nobody can say that they are less economically sound than jats ...

Here below see the benefits that Yadav’s got in the single exam of PMT Rohtak 2007 being in category BC-B.

Total Number Of seats
    MBBS 200
    BDS 60

BC-B Number of Seats
    11%
    MBBS 22
    BDS 6.6

Kindly see the attachment for the details along with the ranks and numbers ... for what and how the benefit comes to Yadavs

Bhai Jitender, I must say I am really impressed with the your post. Good research!!

I am against the concept of reservation as its against the fair completion. So if option is given to me, I’ll abolish reservation altogether; but that’s highly unlikely to happen.

As you have rightly pointed out, our fellow Jats are surfing because of this unfair reservation which we are unable to fight against. As some wise man has said, “if you can not fight the enemy, its wise to join them”. So Bahi Jitendar, I agree with you that may be we should try for the reservation for Jats in Haryana too.

One day will come when all the casts will be included in the reservation and probably that may be best way to make reservation irrelevant.

Login to view details.
    to me it looks simple logic in reservation.
    Last edited by kasutajatram; June 20th, 2007 at 09:48 AM.

Login to view details.
    Dnt know why Jats themselves dnt understand it.
    Last edited by kasutajatram; June 20th, 2007 at 09:53 AM.

Login to view details.
    Its enough I think, I explained.
    Last edited by kasutajatram; June 20th, 2007 at 09:52 AM.

Login to view details.
    ek gaon ka Jat chapdasi ban ke kya kisi hanuman ko charitarth kar sakta hai? yahan saare MLA haryana me is baat pe jeet te hain ki do char gaon ke chhoran ne naukri chakri pe chipakwayenge. question here is not that what is wrong and what is right but the main question what boggles our mind is that whether our poor Jat brothers in villages should for aarakshan or not?
    Last edited by kasutajatram; June 20th, 2007 at 09:40 AM.

Siddharth Bhai,

You certainly misunderstood me. I believe, when we compare Hanuman and Jats, we are talking of attitudes. Is it possible to become Hanuman for any human, if at all there was any?In fact, I doubt about the existence of Hanuman altogether. To me, Hanuman is an imaginary character invented by Balmiki or somebody else. I am an Arya Samaji and don't believe Hanuman as God or an emissary of Lord Rama who got his tail brunt by Lankans. To me he is another "Poranik" character. I too agree with on that anybody with a meagre income that like a peon's job, jat or non jat , would't allow even to touch those philosophical boundaries.
    "Lekin ek baat solah aane such hai ki jo iss raste par chalne ki koshish karta hai, kuchh ne kuchh jaroor hasil kar leta hai, Kam se kam aapne bachon mein achhe sanaskaar jaroor bhar deta hai".
    Bhai MLA ki baat par aapse se sehmat hoon, they make fool of us or we become fools by believing them. But a person like you, with such a fire inside for the betterment of the community can bring change to the lives of a few who are either related to you or from your village.
    My contention is that, these agitations for and against reservation will remain here with the grace of politicians. Simple people like you and me can do nothing about this but can make a difference in your individual capacity or join a group like Jan Jagirit started by Naveen Bhai, Ramesh lakra ji, Sailendera Tokas and and others. I am writing this because you are new to this forum and may not be aware of such group.
    Your posts are good and informative but didn't like your making sarcastic and veiled attack on Rajender Kalkhunde ji. He is great man. A true Jat Role Model.He is doing great job for the community in his individual capacity. Finally i should advise you not to hurt somebody's feeling and that too just to win a debate.

Cheers!

Login to view details.
    Oh, no Sir. I never intended to make any comment on anyone. I simply said over there that "Jaton ne sabhi jatiyon ka theka le rakha hai - means they think of other castes first". I again said that this is good quality but excess is bad. Other castes are not like this and they think of their interests only.

However, to be very true, it gives me deep down to my heart pleasure also. That Jat is really nationalistic and good human being. Internally I adore the feelings and views of Jats like Kalkhandeji, you and some other senior members. Jat remained a logical thinker adopting highly reformist movements and democratic religions like Arya Samaj, Budhism, Sikhism etc. Jat never raised this reservation issue earlier but he continued to improve his own quality education through Surajmal society, Chhoturam College etc. etc. as many respected members advise here.

But here in reservation issue I felt that he should be bit wise to see his self interest also. He is forced to a corner in India by this policy of reservation and present circumstances. Here he can not remain inert/silent for a long time.

However, its true that in debate we can present our view points only. And certainly we are not here to annoy other members. If it looked so, I'll take care in future, with due regard to other members. Right now I stop this debate.

Thanks for telling me about Jan-Jagriti. I'll just have a look at that.
    Last edited by kasutajatram; June 20th, 2007 at 11:16 AM.

Lightbulb

Total Number Of seats
    MBBS 200
    BDS 60

BC-B Number of Seats
    11%
    MBBS 22
    BDS 6.6

Jitender Bhaai
    Bilkul clear picture hai about benefit of reservations.
    All knows the benefit of reservations.But some dont want to accept it,Its prime time we should understand it.
    If Government will start reservation in private sector also,then what JAT will do???
    Others are taking advantage and we are still in dilema wheather we should go for it or not...

Login to view details.

Total Number Of seats
    MBBS 200
    BDS 60

BC-B Number of Seats
    11%
    MBBS 22
    BDS 6.6

this is really worthy research by hooda bhai.

I had myself faced this situation. in 2000 engineering exams i got 1703 rank and one of my fellow got 8000 sth. I got chemical while he got electrical in murthal. and people with rank near about me were getting good branch and good college.

I want to bring attention of the people who are saying that they are capable and they can do it in general category. That's a very good thing but now the time has come when jat should start thinking about the community then themself.

I want to ask one simple question to those opposing resevation of jats that out of 100 jobs what they would like to see.
    10 jats (while jat being in general quota)
    or 40 jats (while jat being in OBC quota)

if u go to villages u will see that more and more people are remaining unemployed. our main source of income agriculture is no longer enough for livelihood. and others are chooosing meager job. some are even taking path of crime which is worse thing. those people are not different ,but they don't get oppurtunity, they don't know abt prospects.

whereas jats who r in cities are performing well, because they have the oppurtunity.

Many of those who are opposing reservation in my view thinks that " only those who see some benefit in resevation supports reseravation". which is wrong because there are jats here who themself doesn't need reservation but they have seen other jats who need it.

Its a demand of time that we shoud start thinking about our community as a whole. At the same time I oppose the manner in which gujjar has carried out their demand. I personally strongly oppose destroying public property.

Lightbulb

Ravi Bhai
    very sensible n logical answer!!
    kudos to u!!

Btw, discussion ka time gaya abhi now its action time....I wonder what Haryana Jats r doing to get Reservation???

Jats from Rajasthan acquired it long ago with out any blood....what u ppl r doin??

Rock on
    Jit

Quote Originally Posted by dalal_ravi View Post
    this is really worthy research by hooda bhai.

I had myself faced this situation. in 2000 engineering exams i got 1703 rank and one of my fellow got 8000 sth. I got chemical while he got electrical in murthal. and people with rank near about me were getting good branch and good college.

I want to bring attention of the people who are saying that they are capable and they can do it in general category. That's a very good thing but now the time has come when jat should start thinking about the community then themself.

I want to ask one simple question to those opposing resevation of jats that out of 100 jobs what they would like to see.
    10 jats (while jat being in general quota)
    or 40 jats (while jat being in OBC quota)

if u go to villages u will see that more and more people are remaining unemployed. our main source of income agriculture is no longer enough for livelihood. and others are chooosing meager job. some are even taking path of crime which is worse thing. those people are not different ,but they don't get oppurtunity, they don't know abt prospects.

whereas jats who r in cities are performing well, because they have the oppurtunity.

Many of those who are opposing reservation in my view thinks that " only those who see some benefit in resevation supports reseravation". which is wrong because there are jats here who themself doesn't need reservation but they have seen other jats who need it.

Its a demand of time that we shoud start thinking about our community as a whole. At the same time I oppose the manner in which gujjar has carried out their demand. I personally strongly oppose destroying public property.
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..