Quote Originally Posted by kasutajatram View Post
thankful to you all my blood brothers for sharing your views if my words were desi, haryanvi or bit hard sometimes, please take them in right spirit with due regard to all of you, while thread continues I'll be bit busy for some days and would like to take leave. My conclusions from the above discussions are the following:

1. Many Jats lack awareness regarding their utmost needs and immediate priorities. OBC reservation is the fact which is most immediately obvious of these. It cries for instant action and no further wastage of time.

2. Some people on this site are not Jats but pretend to be Jats. They always try to misguide people here against the interests of Jats.

3. Some Jats here are either ignorant of the plight of rural Jats or unnecessarilly try be over-idealists and seudo-nationalists. Real india is not this geographical unit only but the majority of its population. Majority of population of India favours aarakshan.

4. Jats were not included in reserve category and with other non-reserved people they started singing to the tune of those people that reservation is no good to nation or even to the people who are getting reservation. Though these are open broad day lite facts to see how Meenas rose in 50 years. Why then Gujjars agitate? etc.

All such theories behind such seudo-logics is the frustration of non-reserved people to see some government jobs slipping out of their hands.

5. No doubt some Jats are really meritorious and well to do. They neither require reservation nor desire it. But they are over enthusiastic and sadly mistaken that all Jats are like them. Also they do not know what harm they are doing to his poor brother Jat in village by saying "NO TO RESERVATION". They always have option to be in general category if Jat comes in OBC but poor Jat does not have option to be in OBC if Jat remains in general category.

6. Jats have tendency of justice and equality and think too much of other castes etc. Its positive quality though but excess is bad.

7. Some Jats are too proudy. Though its also good but somewhere some practical angle should also be there.

8. Jats always have the tendency to take the lead like Hanuman. Which always costs them dearly. They forget that sometimes Bania attitude is also beneficial. Whether its reservationist group or non-reservationist group Jats come on the fore-front from both sides and fight among themselves while other beneficiary and non-beneficiary castes simply speak or infuse them or watch silently. This was seen recently in Delhi and around in anti-rservation stir 1-2 years back. Rajasthan Jats were at the fore front opposing reservation violently in early nineties.

9. They do not understand where exactly are lying their interests. They fail to realise that they are about 1% of India's population. Their support or opposition will hardly make some impact on reservation policy. They should better channelise their energy in finding their position in this caste reservation structure. So dnt support and dnt oppose better join in it as OBC.

10. Some Jats are over cautious of OBC tag over their caste. They should take lesson from Gujjar and Meenas. Jats have common hucca with them. And when they are happy in ST category why cant you tolerate just OBC. O bhai OBC kum se kum ST se to upper hai.

11. Jats are the most backward in non-reserved category. So these people were and will always be above them even without reservation. Other castes who are lower than Jats will again be over the Jats due to reservation. So Jat is fast sinking at the lowest bottom of sea with the passage of time. He is the worst sufferer due to reservation.

12. Jat is most forward in OBC. If he comes in OBC then he is best gainer in reservation.

13. Reservation ek voton ki rajniti hai ye kahne se kuchh nahin hota. Rajniti to sari hi voton ki hai and our constitution provides for that. In fact this vote rajniti of reservation favours Jat most. 70% of Indian population is OBC and Jat is at the top of this 70%. Ye rasta Jat ko PM ki taraf le jata hai.

14. Doosri taraf Jat 10-20% non-reserved category me sub se neeche hai. Is category ki baaki aur sub jatiyon ne Jat ko sadiyon se kuchla hai ab kaise chhod dengi. Halanki kuchla inho ne baki sub jatiyon ko bhi hai. Lekin vo to sub in se pind chhuda ke reservation le ke bhag nikli. Ek Jat hi atka rah gaya hai. To bhai Jat tu bhi bhaajj lle pawan nne dhar ke sir pe.

15. Jat ka reservation ko support karna aur oppose karna bheet me sir marne jaisa hai. Is se reservation pe koi asar nahin padta. Aur chup baithna sumunder me doobne jaisa hai where very fast he is sinking and heading towards bottom. To bhai ab haath paanw te marne hi padenge tairne ke liye.

16. Jat reservation ko ek ghar ka halwa samajh ke baat kar rahe hain.Ye Haryana ka Jat itne serious halat me bhi aise aintha baitha hai jaise Taayee thali me use halwa paros rahi ho. Ukk beta halwa kha le, na tayee me na khata is halwa ne.

Bhaiyo hum bhi aap jaise hi Jat hain abhi to aap log aise mana kar rahe hain jaise ghar ka halwa ho per jab aap log haan bhi kar doge to koi aap ko koi ye itni asaani se nahin dene wala. You have to fight for it. You have no other option. Sooner is better.

my best wishes

I will request Nitin to give this post a golden border and an automatic quote in any further discussion if raised in a new reservation thread .