Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: A Complete Hand book of Nature Cures

Dear Prayas Send me at jakharss@yahoo.co.in
    Thanks in advance
    With Regards

S S Jakhar

Excellent thread !!..replies are really overwhelming....... :p.....prayas ji please send me also at prashantvaidwan@gmail.com
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

http://www.ecancer.ws/Natural-Cures.pdf

here is the link

just try to see what mod is writing

Quote Originally Posted by satyeshwar View Post
    Guys,
    Please keep one thing in mind while giving out your email addresses like this in the open. Everyone can see them now, and I do mean everyone. Moderators get a lot of emails from members who gave out their emails like this and then after 3-4 years get unwanted emails so they want us to remove their posts.
    Instead, you can always send a PM to the author or in this case read Vivek's post.
    http://www.jatland.com/forums/showpo...4&postcount=19

-Satyeshwar

Hey

Can I get a copy too please at uditnhe@gmail.com I have been having some breathing issues and want to tackle them without having to take steroids.

Thanks

hi friend u r doing a great job for humanity plz send me a copy too... georgian.amar@gmail.com
    Be Simple and Be a Sample for others

has any body got this..

ans--no.

then why u people waisting ur time...I have also left my ID BUT DON'T GET TILL NOW

ENJOY
    :tamatar:boxing" Live Every Day As If It Was Your Last, And One Day You Will Be Right!"
    .................¤ॐ¤..............
    :p"लोड करके राईफल, जब जीप पे सवार होते...
    बाऩध साफा जब गाबरू तयार होते....
    देखती है दुनिया छत पर चढके....
    और कहते ......
    काश हम भी जाट होते........

Arrre Prayas bhai..... kam se kam link hee bata de wahan se d/w kar lyange..Agar aapki aagya ho toh!!!
    JaT - 3rd EyE of GoD:rock

good to see these stuf related to healt andd fitnes

please send a copy of this book at palgyan@gmail.com thanks a lot

bhai kab bhejogey copy.. meiney do mahiney se jyada ho gaya apna e-mail id bhejey.. is thread ko padhtey bhi ho ya aisey hi khol diya yo.
    Be Simple and Be a Sample for others

what a non-sense !!!!

I have seen the height of stupidity in this thread......:o
    ppl don't even bother to read the earlier posts and still posting their email IDs. :tamatar

hahahahhahah
    panne manne bhi kai baar keh li
    http://www.ecancer.ws/Natural-Cures.pdf urr link bhi de liya :D

Quote Originally Posted by VPannu View Post
    ppl don't even bother to read the earlier posts and still posting their email IDs. :tamatar

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by VPannu View Post

Correctly said bhai, ppl don't even try to search in google. As already mentioned by vivek if you type "a complete handbook of nature cures" than the first thing u would get is this book.but instead of searching, many members just blindly posting their email id's.
    Ravi Choudhary
    Share knowledge, its a way to achive immortality

Talking

[quote=prayas;138552]Hi friends,

I have been using an e-book " A Complete Hand book of Nature Cures" for a long time, its an amazing book.

Because of size restrictions (it's 1.36MB) I can not attach it here, if any one of u want/interested, give ur email id's I will send it there.

Jai Hind ![/qu:rockote]

Hi dear
    like everyone else I need it too. A big Thanx in advance. send at tewatiap@yahoo.com
    bye
    p tewatia

Mods sorry in adavance what I am going to write here...Sorry...

Sare ke sare aakale te padal hai kya....If any one have the same then upload on rapideshare and post the link. Or vo prayas choudhary to thread start kar ke gayab hi ho gaya. Ye to suna tha ki jaat aakal se padal hote hai...par aaj dekh bhi liya. Sare ke sare bhade chal chal re hai Or it better to say kutta chaal chal rahe hai(I am going to explain the dog walk)..

And dear mods you are always ready to take the initiative to closed any thread with full of nonsense . But here ur explaining that don't give ur mail id. in open...so funny.... So requesting you to close the thread.

Now come on the dog walk ( Kutta chaal)..Ek baar ek kutta bhaga ja raha tha..dusre kutte ne pucha kya hu to pehla kehne laga bole mat jaldi chal...ise tarha ek -ek karke bhot sare kutte ho liye er ek ke piche ek bhage ja re the.

Aage ja ke ek kutte ne aur pucha ek bata to de kya baat hai. to vo bolla....ek bijli ghar pe nava(new) khamba gada hai. Dekhe kon sabse pehle uspe jaa ke mutte...

Dekhe pehle kon e-mail id de er kisko pehli ya kitaab mile......:D:D:D:D
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    :tamatar:boxing" Live Every Day As If It Was Your Last, And One Day You Will Be Right!"
    और कहते ......

[quote=prayas;138552]Hi friends,

I have been using an e-book " A Complete Hand book of Nature Cures" for a long time, its an amazing book.

Because of size restrictions (it's 1.36MB) I can not attach it here, if any one of u want/interested, give ur email id's I will send it the
    Last edited by dhakavandana18; February 9th, 2009 at 02:14 PM. Reason: personal

hahaha taliyan saab kutta chal me to aap bhi kasutte hoyye baag le re the urr mere kahyal me aapki quote ki gayi post se pehle kuch posts me link bhi hai

hahaha sahi me bhai kai jat dimag te paidal ho hain.

Quote Originally Posted by vivektaliyan View Post
    has any body got this..

ans--no.

then why u people waisting ur time...I have also left my ID BUT DON'T GET TILL NOW

ENJOY

Bhai meine bhi di:p thi shuru shuru mein..par jib sabhe pata chal gya aak nahi kuch hath aane vale pher bhi log id diye jaan lagre . Juker kehre ho ...aacha teri id to sabhe pata chal gi ..mein bhi likuga ...../////:p:p:p
    और कहते ......