Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: fall of the Jat Power !!

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by ravichaudhary View Post
    We are not dealing with historians, but with amateurs.

These amateurs wish to push their narrow view of history.

The view is usually based on their limited knowledge acquired by limited reading,of versions written by English speaking colonial writers .

Since wiki can be edited by anyone, these people delete material at will and this is difficult to check or stop.

Lack of knowledge of the subject is not a deterrent for these people.

To stop them, a continous effort is required.

The only way to stop this is for more of us to get involved.

Best regards

Ravi Chaudhary
    Sir ji

hats off to your efforts.

regards
    Last edited by psgahlaut; September 23rd, 2007 at 01:56 PM.

Shri Krishan Baldev Ji and Jatts

Quote Originally Posted by samranwa View Post
    Hi all,

I have just got a book, Rise of Jat power by R.P. Singh. have read the introduction, which states "Shri krishna was born in a jat family" and "600 BC till 200 AD" Jats did exist" and that " the population of jats was 5 times in 4th BC than that in 1921"

I just wonder why then only 1669 and further as the times of Jat uprising.

What about the fall of Jat Empire?? never happened to read a text over this. Will feel good if I am helped with this!

Regards,

Sam.
    Yes. We are basically Yadav and Jatt is one of the major tribes of Yadav Bans. Yes. We Jatt belong to the family of Shri Krishan Baldev Ji, an incarnation of "Shiv" and not of the Vishnu. We are Shiv Sena and we supported Sachae Patshah Har Gobind Ji, the most.

But we cannot be strong in Kalyug as the Crown of Kalyug belongs to the most dishonest tribe of Khatri. Khatris used to be Devta in Traeta Yug but in Kalyug, the opposite. Now, we have Lala Manmohan Singh Kohli as the Prime Minister ready to end this Kalyug.

Our Jatt king Ranjit Singh Sandhu had a rule of 40 years in the name of 40 Muktae who longed for material things. We are the most stupid but honest tribe of all the tribes.
    Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar, M.Sc.
    First a Hindu (1) then a Sikh (2) Khalsa (3) or Nirmala Sant (4th Panth).
    Antonym of Hindu is a Fanatic Devil.
    Sikhism=Christianity over 8500 Youtube Videos - channel nijjhar1.
    Ch. Chhotu Ram Ohlyan Jatt is our tribal Pillar.
    Jatts are Shiv Sena; DAEH SHIVA VAR MOHAE.

jat history

Dear Samiksha, I am glad you are reading Jat history. I have not read RP singh book so can not comment. However there are many books on the subject, I have some of them. I hope more young girls like you and boys will read. One thing is sure our history has not been written truly by since begining, the moguls or Britishers since in those days all was written by non jats to please the rulers of that time and therefore needs young jat researchers. You may read Jat Itihaas by Dr. Nathan Singh which gives lot of insight the jat history and platform to find out more about us. All the best in your efforts. Take care. Beniwal
    gsb

Login to view details.
    All Jats/zats/castes are derived out of Jats only. Its not vice versa. Thats why original and main name is still retained by Jats. We are the largest and most forward population in the world today also in the form of Aryan or Indo-European. Wherever Indo-European name occurs Jat do occur there in historical background from Europe to India through Central Asia. For example England in back ground history is combination of Jutes and Brittons.
    Last edited by psgahlaut; October 4th, 2007 at 12:43 PM.

Login to view details.
    history is a cruel subject where nothing succeeds like success.

Jats challenged all. They were too destructive and too constructive.

lands echoed with their activities. let it be the deset of Thar or egypt. let it be Taj or pyrimid of egypt.

there was a question in IAS long back that Asoka had the energy of Chandragupta Maurya, he was genious versatile like samudra gupta and had the catholicity of Akbar, please, elucidate.

the spices in indus valley are exported till to day from India. And the good horses/dogs were never bred in India.

the exports and imports are same and history made no impact on them.

Login to view details.
    Jat is a race on whom time and place had no impact.
    Last edited by psgahlaut; October 5th, 2007 at 12:49 PM.

Thumbs up

Simply having proof is not enough.

There is also the matter of what is ‘established’ doctrine, and that then has to be overcome. There are also vested interests whose careers are based on the existing paradigm.

Make change happen is not a simple matter, it is an uphill task.

The analogy for example, could be.

Mr. x has discovered a new technology, a new engine that will run on air, which will save billions of Dollars in the cost of running motor vehicles - oil, tires, cheaper cars etc.

However the new product will displace the old existing manufacturers. – who depend on oil; whose self interest would be being served by shutting down the competition and continuing to make money.

The new company is forced out of business.

Similarly the existing version of History shows that the Gupta were not jats. The origins arte described as ‘obscure’.

If they had been described as Jats, and so was Harshvardhan, and also the first Mauryas, then in today’s history classes, it would not be unreasonable to ask what happened to them and their descendants?

Questions would also be raise das to rise of the Islamic power and the concomitant Rajput power; one could not have existed without the other.

That would create quite a dysfunction.

Hence despite the proof being there, we have to contend with vested interests, who will not give up their position easily.

That is why, the work of the Jat historians is most important and also important is the work of the young Jat men and women, who are needed to continue the battle to re- acquire our heritage.

We need help. The more volunteers the better.

Join us, do not be lukewarm

Ravi Chaudhary
    Well respected Ravi Ji, I m keenly interested to know out History and this interest of mine brought me at your Yahooo group 3-4 years back, and we exchanged a few mails at that time. (Probably you might have forgotten)

I really acclaim your exertion and Kudos to you.

We are not dealing with historians, but with amateurs.

These amateurs wish to push their narrow view of history.

The view is usually based on their limited knowledge acquired by limited reading,of versions written by English speaking colonial writers .

Since wiki can be edited by anyone, these people delete material at will and this is difficult to check or stop.

Lack of knowledge of the subject is not a deterrent for these people.

To stop them, a continous effort is required.

The only way to stop this is for more of us to get involved.

Best regards

Ravi Chaudhary
    Now Sir, as wiki can be edited very easily, so isnt there any other way so that we can put the JAT HISTORY that cant be edited (provided it should be based on facts and proves)? Though we young gun too have to be part of this campaign. As only few young Jats are aware of the JAT history.

What else constructive can we do?
    Satendra Chaudhary (Vaire)
    "Not everyone can become an Artist, but an artist can come from anywhere"

"Age is not the criteria for being experienced"

Login to view details.
    samajh koni aawe bhai Vaire

aa Jat ka kit soot baithe ga? jo apne desh aur apni majority me hi dusre ka gulam sse, aa tte mere vichar tte OBC ka pahla haqdar sse. aa sub tte badda moorkh sse duniyan ka.

Login to view details.
    the best way to preserve Jat history is to write research papers and publish them in International Journals a journal can never be edited.
    Last edited by psgahlaut; October 12th, 2007 at 01:13 PM.

Login to view details.
    Moreover International Journal's contents are too authentic. If any substance appears there the same can be forced to be written in Indian Text Books also if not through govt then through court. Opposite to Indian scene, there are no people, usually, in International Journals who are sitting biased against Jats. Moreover, other Jats outside India (Muslims and Christians) are ready to co-author if any such attempt is taken in this direction. As we search for our counterparts in other countries, they search for their counterparts in India.

However, idea of Raviji, Burdakji etc. to edit wikipaedia is same ukk koi tte bhala manas kiti nne aa wiki pedia ne khol ke dekhe ga aur us ki samajh aa gayee te is pe kuchh kitab/kitoob paper/paaper chhape ga
    Last edited by psgahlaut; October 12th, 2007 at 01:40 PM.

Login to view details.

jats existed in ancient times?

dear samiksha ,

whole thing about jats existence in ancient times is confusing . now a days historians have made a mockery of jat history by coining tales through similiar sounding names . the whole thing about british finding jat surnames as originated from europe or somewhere else is wrong. In fact britishers carried a survey in what is present day haryana and used to ask the people about their origin and so. Most of the jats in haryana told themselves to have originated from rajputs. in fact there is list which describes which jat calns originated from which rajput clans.

Moreover Col. Todd in his book , Annals and Antiquite of Rajasthan has told jats to originated from jits, a clan of rajputs inhabiting the region from eastern bank of sutlej to western bank of yamuna .

the whole thing about jats existence in Krisna's time is doubtful . it was only after separation from rajputs that jats came to be known as distinct entity and some of these started gaining independence and founded their own kingdom. and hence give an impresssion that jats rose again.

Question They existed for sure !

And bhai here you are to rewrite the history again ... right ?

Quote Originally Posted by harra View Post
    dear samiksha ,
    whole thing about jats existence in ancient times is confusing . now a days historians have made a mockery of jat history by coining tales through similiar sounding names . the whole thing about british finding jat surnames as originated from europe or somewhere else is wrong.
    I don't see anything confusing .... but british made it confusing and later so called secular communists.

In fact britishers carried a survey in what is present day haryana and used to ask the people about their origin and so. Most of the jats in haryana told themselves to have originated from rajputs. in fact there is list which describes which jat calns originated from which rajput clans.
    Yup, British did their best to confuse us regrading our History.
    For your kind info Jat even in Nowdays are well spread in Punjab, Himachal, Rajasthan, UP MP, Gujrat ... but not only in Haryana.
    And their so called survey told us that jats originated from Rajputs ? I want to see the report about that so called survey ( and if you know about that survey ... write down the outcome of that survey ) and i am more interested in the so called list which you are mentioning here.

On serious note, do you really know when this term 'Rajput' came into existance ? Forget about telling different clans ........

Moreover Col. Todd in his book , Annals and Antiquite of Rajasthan has told jats to originated from jits, a clan of rajputs inhabiting the region from eastern bank of sutlej to western bank of yamuna .

the whole thing about jats existence in Krisna's time is doubtful . it was only after separation from rajputs that jats came to be known as distinct entity and some of these started gaining independence and founded their own kingdom. and hence give an impresssion that jats rose again.

Gaining independence..... from whom ?
    Can you tell us about any Rajput King .... of ancient times .... if there was any ................. and here you find so many Jat Kings since thousands of years.

Who separated from whom ...... Real history is exactly opposite what you want to force upon. Jats were the first here and rajputs separated from them gradually.
    Last edited by vijay; December 18th, 2007 at 06:18 PM.
    It's better to be alone than in a bad company.

Quote Originally Posted by lrburdak View Post
    The Gupta Empire (320 - 540 AD) was one of the largest political and military empires in ancient India. It was ruled by the Gupta dynasty from around 240 to 550 CE and covered most of northern India and what is now eastern Pakistan and Bangladesh. During this period it was considered a Great power. The period of this Jat Empire is considered to be the Golden period in the History of India.

See more on Jatland Wiki at URL

http://www.jatland.com/home/Gupta_Empire

Regards,
    gupta empire made india rich in gold not because india had enough gold in its mines. even silver mines are not enough in india. even copper mines at khetli (rajasthan) wherefrom copper was acquired in pre-iron culture i.e. rigvedic and indus was not good enough for aryans/jats to describe it as bronze age culture.

Jat acquired gold through sea trade. hence, vasudev is made captive by kamsa, hence Jaydratha kills abhimanyu, hence Jats are described in Sindh, hence Somnath is looted by Ghazni....

and hence that vakataka kalkal jat whom this 2nd vikram betal married his daughter to. because he wanted that bhauruch, gujrat port.

in all history/inscriptions its mentioned that some guild family shifted from ....

burdakji

you must watch an english movie like "water world"

conclusion is that "Jat never jokes"

Jat re Jat tere sir pe khat

teli re teli

tere sir pe kolhu

rre batt (tukbandi) koni bani...

rre koni banyo ...

per bojhal tte mare gya...

jats are always great

Quote Originally Posted by samranwa View Post
    Hi all,

I have just got a book, Rise of Jat power by R.P. Singh. have read the introduction, which states "Shri krishna was born in a jat family" and "600 BC till 200 AD" Jats did exist" and that " the population of jats was 5 times in 4th BC than that in 1921"

I just wonder why then only 1669 and further as the times of Jat uprising.

What about the fall of Jat Empire?? never happened to read a text over this. Will feel good if I am helped with this!

Regards,

Sam.
    Jat Empire kabhi khatam nahi huai balki alag alag dhramo me batt ghae , jiska phayaida in panditto ne uthaia, inhone kabhi hamara ithihaas nahi likha sirf rajputo ke ghun ghaye, kyoki jat bhramanwad me vishwas nahi rakhta tha. inhone Maharaja Ranjit Singh ko sikh likh diya hum bi inki ha me ha mila rahe hai . ha wo to sardar hai ye nahi jante ki hai to ek khun. kissi historian ne khaha hai "kissi jatti ko khatam karna hai to uske ittihaas ko khatam kar do wo apne aap khatam ho jaenge" yahi humare sath ho raha hai hum samaj nahi rahe jat sikh ko bol dete hai ye to sardar hai.bishnoi jat ko yo to bishnoi se.

Dear Samiksha Ranwa,

The Book under reference explicitly deals with the rise of the Jat power in the 18th century India and has rightly been identified by Shri Ravi Chaudhary in subsequent discussion on this thread as a Ph. D. thesis. There is no pretentiousness on the part of the author about having made any research about the origin of the Jats because at the very outset everything has been made clear in the preface that it is historical analysis of the foundation of the Jat State in the medieval period of Indian History and its subsequent role upto 1768 A.D. i.e. till Maharaja Jawahar Singh guided the role of the then Bharatpur State in the politics of India. I have once again checked the contents of the book and find no data about their population as quoted by you: "the population of jats was 5 times in 4th BC than that in 1921" which means it has been quoted inadvertently by you.
    You might have by now completed your research otherwise you could turn to the bibliography as given out on the site of the Jat.com.
    Nonetheless, you deserve my thanks to have initiated interest in the book under reference. The delay in posting this reply is due to my late joining the Jat Forum.
    Sincerely yours,
    Dr. Raj Pal Singh