Thread: Book Collection

Smile Book Collection

We have set up library for village kids under 'Jan Jagriti' project. The number of books is less. Would request all visiting people to collect old books and get.
    It could be story books, comics, novels, magzines, periodicals, encyclopedias, text books.
    Whatever few you can get would be good. Preferably english but hindi also would be fine.
    Those of you who would like to buy and get a few are also welcome.
    You could collect the books which are lying unused with you and/or your friends and relatives.

Friends please take it seriously.

"कर्मंयेवाधिकरास्ते = कर्मणि एव अधिकार: ते = कर्म करनें में ही अधिकार है तुम्हारा"

Quote Originally Posted by navingulia View Post
    Bhai navin yo TAGGA niche dab gya tha ... kadhun hun dikhe koe kitab aajya ... koe bhai-bhan padh ke kime action le ...

main pher madad karun soon ... tagga khadan mai

Quote Originally Posted by jitendershooda View Post
    Bhai navin yo TAGGA niche dab gya tha ... kadhun hun dikhe koe kitab aajya ... koe bhai-bhan padh ke kime action le ...
    Bhai Gulai yeh jama kith karani hon sai

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer View Post
    Bhai Gulai yeh jama kith karani hon sai
    ha ha ha bhai ravi .... Gulai ... padh ke hansi aai ek be ... dont mind it was a typo ...

Ravi nue kariye - 9810245996 Navin Gulia bhai dhore phone karke boojh liye ek ye kitab kade jama karun ... unka kamputer service mang rahya hai to we shayad ek do din reply na kar pavein ... fauji aadmi, rail bana ke rakhein hein computer ki bhi ...bichare computer ke nue sochi thi ek tene barhana ke gondya mein ke bhi handa denge ....

er haan bhai ya jo tun photu mein padhe hai na ... ya kitab jaroor jama karaiye bhai ... mene kae din ho liye dekhte ... ya tene ghana dukhi kar rahi hai ... jib bhi dekhun tun isse ne paadhta pave hai ....

liabrary Books

Dear Navin Gulia ji

Really a very creative intervention at grass root level...

State Resource Center Haryana located at Rohtak near Shiela Cinema publishes books for neoliterates which are being read by children also. You can request the centre. I am sure centre will donate at least 100 titles.The e mail address is "src1@rediffmail.com"Two Audio Cassettes sung by Azad Singh Khanda, Narender Dangi and Gulab Singh on 1857 First Freedom Struggle are also available.

R.S.Dahiya

Quote Originally Posted by dahiyars View Post
    Dear Navin Gulia ji

Really a very creative intervention at grass root level...

State Resource Center Haryana located at Rohtak near Shiela Cinema publishes books for neoliterates which are being read by children also. You can request the centre. I am sure centre will donate at least 100 titles.The e mail address is "src1@rediffmail.com"Two Audio Cassettes sung by Azad Singh Khanda, Narender Dangi and Gulab Singh on 1857 First Freedom Struggle are also available.

R.S.Dahiya
    Thanks a lot uncle ji for this nice reference ... we should contact them ...

Thumbs up

We have set up library for village kids under 'Jan Jagriti' project. The number of books is less. Would request all visiting people to collect old books and get.
    It could be story books, comics, novels, magzines, periodicals, encyclopedias, text books.
    Whatever few you can get would be good. Preferably english but hindi also would be fine.
    Those of you who would like to buy and get a few are also welcome.
    You could collect the books which are lying unused with you and/or your friends and relatives.

Most certainly! Thats the least one can do!

Will contact you Navin when I'm there (most likely coming Dec.), for sure will have some books to donate..
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -Mark Twain

Smile

Ranbir Sir, Thanks, We would contact them.
    Should we give your reference? or should we contact a specific person?

Poonam, Thanks, Let the positive energies add up. Looking forward to you joining this endeavour. You should definitely visit the village also, we have maximum girl students and we need some successful ladies like you to visit them.

"कर्मंयेवाधिकरास्ते = कर्मणि एव अधिकार: ते = कर्म करनें में ही अधिकार है तुम्हारा"

Poonam, Thanks, Let the positive energies add up. Looking forward to you joining this endeavour. You should definitely visit the village also, we have maximum girl students and we need some successful ladies like you to visit them.
    Well Navin ..successful ka to pata nahin but I'm good at brainwashing people..:D..so might help..lets see

Would you mind sending me your cell no.?
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -Mark Twain

Dear Navin,
    Dr. R.S Kadian, Speaker - Haryana Assembly donated 44 lacs rupees in Beri area villages to open book centre, please ask him or approach RAJIV GANDHI FOUNDATION in Delhi, they have scheme to provide funds to projects as you have.
    With best wishes,

Quote Originally Posted by nareshkadyan7 View Post
    Dear Navin,
    Dr. R.S Kadian, Speaker - Haryana Assembly donated 44 lacs rupees in Beri area villages to open book centre, please ask him or approach RAJIV GANDHI FOUNDATION in Delhi, they have scheme to provide funds to projects as you have.
    With best wishes,
    Another good reference ... thanks naresh ji ...

Liabrary in Brahna Village

Dear Navin

Let me know whom to hand over these books in Brahna?We will send them at the earliest.

R.S.Dahiya

Ranbir Sir,
    Thanks
    You could sendthe books to Jan Jagriti Bhawan at Barhana. If you are coming from beri side it is on the right 500m after entering village on the right. You can see the board or anyone can direct you. 3pm to 8pm Bhai Taqdir Kadyan, the teacher is there taking classes.
    Any other time you can leave it with the sarpanch Sub Rati Ram Ahlawat and say it is for Jan Jagriti.
    You could call me at 9810245996
    Regards
    Navin Gulia
    do visit www.janjagriti.com

Naresh Sir,
    How can we go about having a meeting with Dr Raghubir?
    Regards

Book Collection

Dear Navin

Got the address. will be sending books and two audio cassetts in a day or two.

R.S.Dahiya

Hello Navin

I will send this request to all my friends and family. And will sort my own books at my parents next time I'm in delhi.

Also, please let me know if there are any particular types of books which can aid jj volunteers in teaching.

Thanks
    Priti

Hi Priti
    We are just intending to add lots of books and learning toys (building blocks, jigzaws, rubics, spelling games and the type) to the library. Any books are good. They could be text books, story books, encyclopedias, tell me why/how type books, novels, periodicals any thing.

Book Collection

Dear Navin

Some books about 80 titles have been sent. Mr Kadian just left when our activist reached. The books were handed over to the Sarpanch

R.S.Dahiya

Quote Originally Posted by dahiyars View Post
    Dear Navin

Some books about 80 titles have been sent. Mr Kadian just left when our activist reached. The books were handed over to the Sarpanch

R.S.Dahiya
    Thanks Uncle ji, for this timely help

Smile

Thank You so much Ranbir Sir,