Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: KAKA apni istri dede

Quote Originally Posted by sunitahooda View Post
    Why cant a Moderator post a joke and its in a healthy way as long as the Member's name mentioned hasn't got any problem with it. What about other members who write almost non-sense in almost all threads?:o
    sure.. why not........... mod can definitely post a joke.......but don't u think person having this post is highly responsible and portrayed a clean image. After all , criteria of selecting a mod. is based on his sincerity and behaviour/attitude which he/she shows during his visit on JL......so plz don't make a mistake comparing a moderator with a normal member.......
    na to manne bhi mod. ka tamgaa mil jaata eibb lo.........err aapka bhi number aa letya........
    as far as my view is concerned, i don't have any prblm until the person for whom the joke has been floated don't raise any issue....but some worthy members are not able to digest this joke so mod. needs to speculate............
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

Are you quoting on my posts???? Are you sure about it???? Post your views without selecting my POSTS....PLEASE And yes i do MISTAKES AND THAT TOO QUITE FREQUENTLY BUT DONT HOLD ANYONE ELSE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEM
    Quote Originally Posted by prashantacmet View Post
    sure.. why not........... mod can definitely post a joke.......but don't u think person having this post is highly responsible and portrayed a clean image. After all , criteria of selecting a mod. is based on his sincerity and behaviour/attitude which he/she shows during his visit on JL......so plz don't make a mistake comparing a moderator with a normal member.......
    na to manne bhi mod. ka tamgaa mil jaata eibb lo.........err aapka bhi number aa letya........
    as far as my view is concerned, i don't have any prblm until the person for whom the joke has been floated don't raise any issue....but some worthy members are not able to digest this joke so mod. needs to speculate............
    Last edited by sunitahooda; August 29th, 2007 at 02:31 PM.
    I AM WHAT I AM....JAT.... 16X2=8

jiski laathi uski bheinss....................ROOOKKAAAAAAAAA........ ......:p:p
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

jUST hope all COULD SEE THE VERY FIRTS POST ON THE JOKE IS FROM MR.DEV DAHIYA with a THUMB UP

Are you quoting on my posts???? Are you sure about it???? Post your views without selecting my POSTS....PLEASE And yes i do MISTAKES AND THAT TOO QUITE FREQUENTLY BUT DONT HOLD AMYONE ELSE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEM
    thaam bhadko na ji...........aage tai 'quote' ke laawe bilkul na jaau.....soodha "post reply" pe click karoowa................

Its a pleasant surprise to see you learning to use a POLISHED lingo!....Killkiiiiiiiiiiiiiii@ polished

Are you quoting on my posts???? Are you sure about it???? Post your views without selecting my POSTS....PLEASE And yes i do MISTAKES AND THAT TOO QUITE FREQUENTLY BUT DONT HOLD ANYONE ELSE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEM
    ha ha. sweety u need deserve sum choclates for being ur trademark...responsible 4 ur mistakes and nt quoting other's comments on urself (if u had been nasty at nay point) to justify ur act. lov u honey
    A flask of wine, a book of verse
    And thou beside me, singing in wilderness
    When wilderness is paradise.

sunita e tu cherry blossom ki liquid shoe polish ki baat kare hai ke? 1 mint mae polish?

Seriously OFF-TOPIC:D....Thanks Friend
    Quote Originally Posted by seemasindhu View Post
    ha ha. sweety u need deserve sum choclates for being ur trademark...responsible 4 ur mistakes and nt quoting other's comments on urself (if u had been nasty at nay point) to justify ur act. lov u honey

Cherry Blossom to theek pichani par Charlie Chaplin kitt sai
    sunita e tu cherry blossom ki liquid shoe polish ki baat kare hai ke? 1 mint mae polish?

Seriously OFF-TOPIC:D....Thanks Friend
    on-topic discussion te har koi rat ka aaja suni. per tanne bera hai na off-topic tiya brain ghanna kharachna pade hai. general quotient ghanna chahiye off-topic discussion tiya. wat say

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by jitendershooda View Post
    ha ha ha ....yo kattya rog .... ha ha ...Gang er wo bhi ghana badda ..... pher to kabeela kahe sakein hein ..... kyun dara ke maro ho tum birodhiya ne ... ha ha ...
    Na Sir ji ye oo walla gang na sain, ye to sain:

G : Gaana

A : Antakshari khelna

N : Naachna

G : Ghana bolnaa

Ye to kati bhola sa Gang hai!

Cherry Blossom to theek pichani par Charlie Chaplin kitt sai
    charlie chaplin...beauty lies in eyes og beholder...dekh aas paas e hoga

Quote Originally Posted by DhakaS View Post
    Na Sir ji ye oo walla gang na sain, ye to sain:

G : Gaana

A : Antakshari khelna

N : Naachna

G : Ghana bolnaa

Ye to kati bhola sa Gang hai!
    thank u gang expert. u hav got a good subject 2 research on ethics of gang...keep going

its not about about just any body.its about dev bhai and joke is related to bhabi.everybody who is objecting respect dev bhai and consider him like his own family.ha hume problem hai chahe humse related kuch ho na ho kyunki jaat aise hi hotte hai .
    y d hell ppl r making so much fuss abut it as long as kaka, rathee and seju hav any probs. nobody else's dignity is on stake here. if we folks r ok making fun on eac others expense, thn y anybody else will offend
    " If the loser keeps his smile........
    Then the winner will loose the thrill of the victory.......
    Attitude make the difference......"

Quote Originally Posted by ritu View Post
    its not about about just any body.its about dev bhai and joke is related to bhabi.everybody who is objecting respect dev bhai and consider him like his own family.ha hume problem hai chahe humse related kuch ho na ho kyunki jaat aise hi hotte hai .
    sum problems dnt hav solutions

So far i remember it was Deepak Sejwal who started to address Mr.Dev Dahiya as Kaka....i think they both know how much liberty to take and Deepak himself is mature enough to decide what to call and whom? Let both of them decide BETWEEN THEM log iss chutkalli si kai paachey paddgey aur kitney worthy topic rahe

raahan de na bobbo............ tu kyoun thook billo ri hai........ ya GANG ki baat hai.......:rolleyes::rolleyes:.................... ... ROOKKKAAAAAAA @ GANG.................

yess u r very correct bebbey ... its about respect ... well dear all commentry experts it is only our Dev kaka who is able to digest it all and take thins kind of situation calmly ... after aLL WE DO ALL DO NOT RESPECT HIM FOR NOTHING .. WELL HE HAS SOME CHARACTER AND HE HAS SHOWN IT ALL QUITE HANDSOMLY OUT HERE MANY A TIMES ... wot to talk about this thread only ...

rest my appeal is only to few specific ppl "that individual knows who i am reffering to " if nothing please dont help in dragging this thread further ...

waise yahan khuch phaltu comments bhi hai jinhe yeah pata nahi ki actual position kya hai ... naya naya mullah allah allaah pukaare:D

DND ji baat aapki bhi sahi hai mera tae aapkey 0 appati janak attitude nae dekh ke nhyu ji karrey sei akkk deepak "KAKA" edit kar key "DND" chapp dey .... i hope you would enjoy another joke also and no one would mind also.... phaer nhyu batao akkk aapki "istri" jae kissey nae maang li tae appatti tae na karoge nae ...

last please do not glorify a sad situation atleast... Dev Kaka is our elder also .. he has been most sensible person around and by chance his family and close kintted people surf this site also... wouldnt it be nice to close this ****
    MODS you are once again requested to BLOCK This thread

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Baat mein damm hai !!!

Quote Originally Posted by trueblueindian View Post

DND ji baat aapki bhi sahi hai mera tae aapkey 0 appati janak attitude nae dekh ke nhyu ji karrey sei akkk deepak "KAKA" edit kar key "DND" chapp dey .... i hope you would enjoy another joke also and no one would mind also.... phaer nhyu batao akkk aapki "istri" jae kissey nae maang li tae appatti tae na karoge nae ...