Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: KAKA apni istri dede

Quote Originally Posted by anilsinghd View Post
    Seema ji i was talking about the posts of the thread and the bitter fight and nonsense exchnage of posts that was going on ! and the intervention from moderators was sought for that pupose only !
    And infact i appreciated your efforts of making it better and calling off the things by the concerned members.

I did not went any personal in trying to intrude in the territory of your rapport with raathee.
    Whatever u share , and talk with each other , m least bothered.

And in the later part of my earlier post i was just off the topic commenting on the sweet use of word kamin coz my elder sister calles me at times with that !
    I was actually highlighting the similarity.

In any case i apologise that it offended you. Please accpet my sincvere apologies , ( twice in a day ) i had no intention to offend you.

Anille arr Seemaddi donnu chupp ibb....bess!
    "LIFE TEACHES EVERY ONE IN A NATURAL WAY.NO ONE CAN ESCAPE THIS REALITY"

Quote Originally Posted by anilsinghd View Post
    Seema ji i was talking about the posts of the thread and the bitter fight and nonsense exchnage of posts that was going on ! and the intervention from moderators was sought for that pupose only !
    And infact i appreciated your efforts of making it better and calling off the things by the concerned members.

I did not went any personal in trying to intrude in the territory of your rapport with raathee.
    Whatever u share , and talk with each other , m least bothered.

And in the later part of my earlier post i was just off the topic commenting on the sweet use of word kamin coz my elder sister calles me at times with that !
    I was actually highlighting the similarity.

In any case i apologise that it offended you. Please accpet my sincvere apologies , ( twice in a day ) i had no intention to offend you.
    hm to kamin jab itna senti kyu ho hai meri baat pe. ha ha...ib bera laag ga hoga tanne main kinne kamin kaya karu. i m prostrate to ur egolessness to apologise twice a day. that's a trait of prudes only
    A flask of wine, a book of verse
    And thou beside me, singing in wilderness
    When wilderness is paradise.

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by seemasindhu View Post
    hm to kamin jab itna senti kyu ho hai meri baat pe. ha ha...ib bera laag ga hoga tanne main kinne kamin kaya karu. i m prostrate to ur egolessness to apologise twice a day. that's a trait of prudes only
    Thanks a lot !

huuuuuuuuuummmm .......thik pachhana tane..kati "good" barga jok s.

Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    good joke !
    koonsa joke?
    A flask of wine, a book of verse
    And thou beside me, singing in wilderness
    When wilderness is paradise.

pata laag jaa tai maina bhi bata diyo koi saa,,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by seemasindhu View Post
    koonsa joke?
    Yash Beniwal
    Life is a challenge accept it !
    JAI KILKI TAULL !!!!!!!!!!!!