Thread: Any SAP professional on Jatland

Any SAP professional on Jatland

Anyone SAP professional on Jatland.

I need some advice, Pls respond.
    "Mine is a peaceful religion, I will kill you if you insult it"

Thumbs up I am

All That I can say is I have done SAP ABAP certification from SAP and working as SAP ABAP programmer with little bit of knowledge in SD and MM .

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    yes pls let me know the problem

I want to know if there are there are any Good SAP training insitute in Delhi ?

SAP UK is very Expensive.

Thanks

Deepak

Thumbs up SAP institute

SIEMENS is the best and only authorised Centre for SAP certification and Training.It would cost u 3 Lakh Rupees for a 25 day certification cum training.
    But i would recommend SIEMENS only.

In Uk

I think in UK it would cost u around 14 to 16 Lakh.

Quote Originally Posted by naveenprakash View Post
    SIEMENS is the best and only authorised Centre for SAP certification and Training.It would cost u 3 Lakh Rupees for a 25 day certification cum training.
    But i would recommend SIEMENS only.
    Thanks Naveen bhai...I have been to Simens Informations Systems Limited webite. I think that will be a good place to go for training.

C-DAC Noida is another one, but not sure of the reputation.

Dear Deepak,

Yes Siemens is the recognized institute for SAP training. I was in touch with Seimens recently Regarding the MM module.

Please go through these details about the MM

Training Schedule of MM

TSCM50
    SCM - Procurement I
    10-Sep-07
    21-Sep-07
    10 Days
    INR
    Siemens, Delhi
    TSCM52
    SCM - Procurement II
    24-Sep-07
    5-Oct-07
    10 Days
    INR
    Siemens, Delhi
    TSCM54
    SCM - Procurement III
    8-Oct-07
    12-Oct-07
    5 Days
    INR
    Siemens, Delhi

*Service tax @ 12.36% is additional on the training fees.
    * Certification Fee: 25,000 + 12.36% Service tax
    ** Service Tax is applicable as on date of the training

There are many lucrative opportunities for SAP Certified professionals with leading IT organizations which are into SAP Consulting solutions worldwide. You can enhance your career by specializing in one SAP Module, utilizing your past experience and qualifications.

Siemens is the authorized Education Partner to SAP, where SAP Academy programs leading to Certification and Standard Courses are offered under the aegis of SAP AG at Delhi, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Bangalore. SAP Academy is a 25 days (5 weeks), full time (9.00 am till 5.30 p.m.), intensive courses for aspiring SAP Consultants. The candidate takes certification in only one module at a time. The course culminates with a Certification Exam. On successfully clearing the Certification Exam, the candidate becomes an SAP Certified Consultant in that specific module. The Certificate is awarded by SAP AG and is valid internationally.

Please note the Fee details for per Module:
    Training Fee: INR 2,50,000/- + 30,900/-(Service Tax @12.36%) = 2,80,900/-
    payable to "Siemens Information Systems Limited"

Certification Fee: INR 25,000/- + 3,090/- (Service Tax @ 12.36%)= 28,090/-
    payable to "SAP India Pvt. Ltd."

<FONT face=Arial color=navy size=2><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: navy; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Anju Sati
    Siemens Information Systems Ltd.

They have also started the SAP Training through e- learning.

see the details below

We are glad to announce the start of the “SAP Education through e-learning at SISL Online Training Center in Gurgaon
    SAP Online Trainings give a whole new dimension to learner-centric approach. It offers a wide range of highly interactive Web-based courses designed specifically to deliver effective knowledge transfer. It comprises of a series of Presentations with explanations, demonstrations and hands-on exercises to ensure that you get the maximum inputs.
    The same is supported by detailed training manuals.
    Benefits of the online training:

• <LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN-TOP: 3pt; COLOR: blue; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1">Plan your training <LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN-TOP: 3pt; COLOR: blue; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1">Blend it into your daily schedule as per your convenience. <LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN-TOP: 3pt; COLOR: blue; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1">Revisit or revise content at later date <LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN-TOP: 3pt; COLOR: blue; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1">Monitor your performance <LI class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN-TOP: 3pt; COLOR: blue; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1">Use your time in the most efficient way
    • Transfer business process knowledge related to SAP effectively

Please write back for detailed contents and fee structure.

Thanks & Regards,

Abhishek Sharma
    Siemens Information Systems Ltd.
    VIPPS Center, 2,Local Shopping Center,
    Masjid Moth,GK-II, New Delhi -110048
    ( 011-29221247 / 48, 011-29220695 / 96)

Birender Bhai ram ram,

Thanks for the info.

I'm looking into SAP BASIS Course it seems only Chennai centre is conducting this course right now.

Regards,

Deepak

Bhai I can Enquire about it

Bhai if u want then I can enquire about it which one and where this course is going on in seimens and there is another company also by the name of GENOVATE in India This is also a Authorised Training Partner for SAP in India.In Pune etc. I think its GENOVATE that conducts This Training.