Thread: Should i LIKE/DISLIKE....all decide Please?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Should i LIKE/DISLIKE....all decide Please?

This is Mr.Raj’s first pager message which I cud not reply instantly(asper his high Expectations from me because I was typing my reply at my thread….all can check time of my posts and as soon I made up my mind to reply his 1st pager mssg I got this 2nd one and 3rd ….read below

Message 1st>

hi sunitaraj here i do like ur posts they are gud rajdahiya111 September 7th, 2007 03:30 PM September 7th, 2007 03:33 PM

Message 2>

am quite sure that ur a big snob,whodoesnt reply rajdahiya111 September 7th, 2007 03:39 PM September 7th, 2007 03:39 PM

Message 3>

kuch to bolo yaar rajdahiya111 September 7th, 2007 04:53 PM September 7th, 2007 04:54 PM

Then I cudn’t control n replied….read my reply>

My 1st reply>

Just SHUT UP N GET LOST rajdahiya111 September 7th, 2007 04:54 PM September 7th, 2007 04:55 PM

Janab got even more upset n sent 4th messg>

i was expectng this u snobish i also have no time fr someone like u with a silly face rajdahiya111 September 7th, 2007 04:55 PM September 7th, 2007 04:58 PM

My reply>

FER KE ISSI-TISSI KARAVE THA? BAANDER KITTEY KA....RATHER IMAGINE BEING CHIMPANZEE....why impose on others? n then call them snob you idiot uneducated pervert....cudnt reply as i was writng on thread? you think you r my father/Brother/Husband or BF????? rajdahiya111 September 7th, 2007 04:58 PM September 7th, 2007 05:02 PM

Now Janab got MAD and used all his decency in further replies>

1 pahli baat baandari ne baandar ye nazar aya kare, dusri baat, wah kaali t/shirt aali photo ek be pher liyo profile mein; gaal ke balak darane se kai din teh rolla machha rakha se rajdahiya111 Yesterday 12:12 AM Today 07:58 AM

2 have u seen ur face in mirror, apart frm ht an color ,u luk like chimp/ a man. i have got a beter luking gf no intenions to make u one wil like to cry insteadd rahter make u gf rajdahiya111 September 7th, 2007 05:02 PM Today 07:57 AM

Now ALL WHO enjoyed his personal comments on my thread DECIDE who is right n who is wrong….Ritu Ji please batao aap se meri special darkhwast hai- batayein jarur aap hoti to kya karti?
    Aur ye kya prove karney ke liye mujhe Pager kar rahe the? shayad SACHmein meri taarif karna chahtey the...kyu? agar gaaliyan thread mein de saktey hain to taarif bhi to thread me post kar saktey the na? uske liye pager mssg kyu? hum sabhi appreciate krtey hain kissi ke ache views/posts/threads ko? INKA YE UTAAWLAPANN meri to samjh se bahar hai...shayad aap sabko samjh aa jaye? All of you decide plaese....Inhone ye DHANSOO ENTRY kis liye kiske kehney par ya kya karney keliye maari?
    Last edited by sunitahooda; September 9th, 2007 at 12:50 PM.
    I AM WHAT I AM....JAT.... 16X2=8

Sunita bebey, it does not take much time to understand the motives of a person specially of jats who lack that art called Diplomacy.We are so pumped up always that we act first and think later.More over Jats like hating every good thing as if God never taught them that something like appreciation also exists.All through my existence on this planet i have found our Jat bhais[with exceptions...and these exceptions are the best people on this earth] the most negative creatures out here.They feel good when something bad happens in the environment.....They are thrilled JIB DUSSERRE KA NAASS HOTTA HO.

Secondly they just don't know to appreciate/admire people with qualities..Example; Arre ow darriya aala chhora General bann gya rei....Jawaab.....'Kaal tahin tei ughhadda handya karta susserra'..................Very unfortunate people and thats why people don't like us...rather avoid us....many of our sensible jats suffer because of this stupid tag assigned to us[based on our stupid behavior]...God teach them something please...before it is too late.

Coming to the problem faced by Sunita and created by this gentleman[if at all he fits into third category], i just want to say that it is the clear cut case of personal hatred taken to streets.This kinda behavior is called highly irresponsible and a kind of madness.This person ...[he/she] is a fake ID and has no guts to face people on his/her own terms....i will call such people cowards.

Jahan tak sakal ka sawaal hei wo bhagwaan nei di hein aur hum mortals ko uski iss paweetar RACANA ke bare mei kahne ka koi haq nahin hei...All faces are beautiful because he made it for us] aur mujhe ek kahawat baddi achhi lagti hei and that is: RUUP ROWEI KARAM KHA.I have met many hansome/beautiful and ugly looking people [and i consider myself the most ugly looking individual], but i have never bothered to look at their outer beauty....for me the beauty of character and attitude matters....nothing else.I have known Sunita and can vouch for her that she is just FANTASTIC HUMAN BEING and has bravely faced life against tremendous odds.She is a figher to the core but a very soft little heart dwells inside her...Please spare this lady and be kind to her.

Coming to the question asked by Sunita as to: should she like or dislike.....I would say Pardon this person because he/she is already suffering from a deadly disease called HATRED...which kills for sure.
    Last edited by devdahiya; September 9th, 2007 at 02:25 PM.
    "LIFE TEACHES EVERY ONE IN A NATURAL WAY.NO ONE CAN ESCAPE THIS REALITY"

well i dont have much to say about this character.....but till now he has 12 posts....out of which 2 were posted on some random threads back in july......and now suddenly appears out of blues after months just to comment on Sunita...page her....can mods not check out the log.......??

as per Jland policy a new member is observed for a few days till the time he/she appears to be fine in writing and behaving with others......and then he/she is allowed to post...and cant be banned just like that...

now this characterz intentions are clear to stalk Sunita and target who so ever gets into the discussion.....

now moderators....what are you doing?? he is still here....open
    what are you thinking.....any other proofs that he is not fake....??
    Keshav Dahiya
    www.dahiya.us

Sunita..Childish behaviour kay liye kya like aur kya dislike.

I know, it's frustrating per kis kis ko badalaein, purey kuaay (drinking well) main hi bhaang padi hui hai.

Anyway, as usual you have handled the situation well and it's good you bought this issue in the forefront.

Baaki aap samajhdaar ho, you know what I'm trying to say.

Bhai Raj...agar aap yeh pad rahe ho toh, you know what a gentleman should do in this scenrio. Heat of the moment main baat kai baar insaan baat ulti sidhi keh deta hai.

Agar aap ki baat say kisi ko dukh poonchay toh uska ilaaz hai maafi. Rest I leave unto your wisdom.

"Do unto others as you would have others do unto you."
    "Mine is a peaceful religion, I will kill you if you insult it"

jiji ya ritu koon si hai? er bawali tere te ke be samjhaoon d mor u will irk, d mor ppl will target u? whn will u stop paying heed 2 such petty n trivial things...y d hell u bother urself 4 such ignominous stuff?
    A flask of wine, a book of verse
    And thou beside me, singing in wilderness
    When wilderness is paradise.

sunita ji agar ye pager message mujhe aaya hota to ye ban ho chuka hota.tumne moderators se kyu nahi kaha.
    " If the loser keeps his smile........
    Then the winner will loose the thrill of the victory.......
    Attitude make the difference......"

Well, posts of this person on JL clearly reflects his/her frustration .He/she seems having some personal grudge with sunita. Might be this person has been banned earlier due to complain of sunita and now he/she is targeting her to throw all his frustration out.
    Last edited by prashantacmet; September 9th, 2007 at 09:50 PM.
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!