Thread: Ekta Ka Suttra Battaiye

Ekta Ka Suttra Battaiye

Worthy members, i am seeking your suggestions/inputs[very serious] as to :

Khaditt hoti Jat ashmita ko kaisse bachaya jaye[kya ye sambhav bhi hei]

How to save jat pride and unite them[is it possible..if yes how]

I have started doing my bit on the quite as per my understanding of the situation on ground and my capabilities but need diverse inputs to strengthen my belief and do more a subsequently.Biggest problem i face specially with people in the village is that they are averse to change and have hopeless attitude.Kindly throw light on this very important issue.
    "LIFE TEACHES EVERY ONE IN A NATURAL WAY.NO ONE CAN ESCAPE THIS REALITY"

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by devdahiya View Post

I have started doing my bit on the quite as per my understanding of the situation on ground and my capabilities but need diverse inputs to strengthen my belief and do more a subsequently.Biggest problem i face specially with people in the village is that they are averse to change and have hopeless attitude.Kindly throw light on this very important issue.

Sir , a nice topic surely.
    I have a few points to say ! hope they contribute to the topic.

1. I personally dont put too much stress on the " Jat Pride " factor , we must not see ourselves as too special a individual because that will complicate issues and make things difficult by raising the expectations to a non - achievable level. Off course we must glorify our past , our tradition , culture , language and a lil bit of attitude need be preserved !

2. Being a behaviourist i am compelled to say that people in their 40;s and 50's are most avert to change because so much has happened and the impressions have sunk in If we are to start a possible thing that would bring about a change , its got to be at the younger level ! It might take time to show results , but the surity of getting the results is high.

Regarding the ways to achieve it , i will look to others and discussion to suggest, my personal opinion would be to give the younger generation an exposure to our tradition, custom , culture and language. And feel good about it. We ourselves should not heistate in doing that , we must remember that every person is unique and there has to be a purpose of GOD in making us unique , so we must not interfere with the nature and try to be alike ( all angrej types :D ) ! Diversity is a positive phenomenon.

And the change has to be adopted at the micro level , start with ourselves and convincing others by examples of our own

Quote Originally Posted by anilsinghd View Post
    Sir , a nice topic surely.
    I have a few points to say ! hope they contribute to the topic.

1. I personally dont put too much stress on the " Jat Pride " factor , we must not see ourselves as too special a individual because that will complicate issues and make things difficult by raising the expectations to a non - achievable level. Off course we must glorify our past , our tradition , culture , language and a lil bit of attitude need be preserved !

2. Being a behaviourist i am compelled to say that people in their 40;s and 50's are most avert to change because so much has happened and the impressions have sunk in If we are to start a possible thing that would bring about a change , its got to be at the younger level ! It might take time to show results , but the surity of getting the results is high.

Regarding the ways to achieve it , i will look to others and discussion to suggest, my personal opinion would be to give the younger generation an exposure to our tradition, custom , culture and language. And feel good about it. We ourselves should not heistate in doing that , we must remember that every person is unique and there has to be a purpose of GOD in making us unique , so we must not interfere with the nature and try to be alike ( all angrej types :D ) ! Diversity is a positive phenomenon.

And the change has to be adopted at the micro level , start with ourselves and convincing others by examples of our own

Anil when i say that Unity is important...i don't mean it should be in isolation of the world...in fact i feel that we should be an example of good behavior and progress in front of the world so kindly don't misunderstand me in that context.Now move on please.

Login to view details.
    Now move on please.

kahan jaaon Sir :p manen to apne vichaar bata hi diye !

aur koi koni key discussion aala ! fer kimai dimaag chale

एकता के सूत्र

How to save jat pride and unite them[is it possible..if yes how] .
    पहले संयुक्त परिवार होते थे, सब एक दुसरे के सुख ओर दुःख के साथी होते थे | सयुंक्त परिवार होने की वजह से हम एक साथ बैठ कर खाना खाते थे ओर अगर कोए मन मुटाव है तो बुजुर्गों की मदद से सुलह भी कर लेते थे....आज एकला चलो की निति ने सब कुछ उल्टा पुल्टा कर दिया है.....पर्तिसपर्धा के दोर में आज की नई पीढी मूल्यों ओर स्वच्छ विचारों को तवजो नही देती.....पैसा ही सब कुछ बन कर रह गया है आज की पीढी के लिए ....संस्कारों से दूर भागती जा रही है आज की युवा पीढी..... संयुक्त परिवार खत्म होते जा रहे हैं
    संयुक्त परिवार में जो मुखिया होता था...वो त्याग करता था.....लेकिन आज कौन क्या कर जाए किसी को मालुम नही पड़ता..... छोटे बड़े की कोए लिहाज न रहा .....पहले रिश्तेदारों की ओर पडोसियों की कदर हुआ करती थी...|

कुछ सुझाव सैं........एकता के सूत्र के लिए
    संयुक्त परिवार
    त्याग की भावना
    अच्छे संस्कार
    बुजुर्गों की सलाह मानना ओर उनकी इज़्ज़त करना
    रिश्तेदारों का मान सम्मान करना
    दोस्तों की इज़्ज़त करना
    पुराने संबंधों को बनाये रखना
    एक दुसरे की कदर करना
    ओछी हरकतों से बाज़ आना
    कुछ भी पाने के लिए.... कुछ भी करने से बचना
    एहसान मंद होना
    दुःख सुख में एक दुसरे का साथ देना
    पडोसियों से अच्छे सम्बन्ध होना
    द्वेष से बचना
    सहने ओर माफ़ करने की क्षमता रखना
    सबको समान नज़र से देखना
    मेरी जिन्दगी.....मेरा अन्दाज
    Work as a Labour.....Live as a King.
    कर भला हो भला.....अंत भले का भला
    To do better make changes where necessary and find other avenues.
    ALL POWER IS WITHIN YOU. YOU CAN DO ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING. BELIEVE IN THAT.
    अपने तो अपने होते हैं.....बाकी सब सपने होते हैं ।

Quote Originally Posted by virendernarwal View Post
    पहले संयुक्त परिवार होते थे, सब एक दुसरे के सुख ओर दुःख के साथी होते थे | सयुंक्त परिवार होने की वजह से हम एक साथ बैठ कर खाना खाते थे ओर अगर कोए मन मुटाव है तो बुजुर्गों की मदद से सुलह भी कर लेते थे....आज एकला चलो की निति ने सब कुछ उल्टा पुल्टा कर दिया है.....पर्तिसपर्धा के दोर में आज की नई पीढी मूल्यों ओर स्वच्छ विचारों को तवजो नही देती.....पैसा ही सब कुछ बन कर रह गया है आज की पीढी के लिए ....संस्कारों से दूर भागती जा रही है आज की युवा पीढी..... संयुक्त परिवार खत्म होते जा रहे हैं
    संयुक्त परिवार में जो मुखिया होता था...वो त्याग करता था.....लेकिन आज कौन क्या कर जाए किसी को मालुम नही पड़ता..... छोटे बड़े की कोए लिहाज न रहा .....पहले रिश्तेदारों की ओर पडोसियों की कदर हुआ करती थी...|

संयुक्त परिवार
    त्याग की भावना
    अच्छे संस्कार
    दोस्तों की इज़्ज़त करना
    एक दुसरे की कदर करना
    ओछी हरकतों से बाज़ आना
    एहसान मंद होना
    द्वेष से बचना
    सबको समान नज़र से देखना

Mein aapke sujhhaown ki kaddar karta huun bhai.Thanks!

Mein aapke sujhhaown ki kaddar karta huun bhai.Thanks!
    Aur hum aap ki "KAKA" JI

Login to view details.
    संयुक्त परिवार
    त्याग की भावना
    अच्छे संस्कार
    दोस्तों की इज़्ज़त करना
    एक दुसरे की कदर करना
    ओछी हरकतों से बाज़ आना
    एहसान मंद होना
    द्वेष से बचना
    सबको समान नज़र से देखना

There is nothing left to follow i guess
    Sab likh diya virender ji ne !

Yeah even i agree to the joint family concept and joint family makes u learn the art of patience which is very important.

Yeah even i agree to the joint family concept and joint family makes u learn the art of patience which is very important.

Na ibbe bhot sein...tu tei jibbe sum up kar de sei Anil.......Haar mann-na bandd karo....hey-2.

Unhappy @Dev Dahiya JI and all respected members

Well Kaka Ji,

No doubt a very hot topic concerning Jats has been raised. And this mindset of yours really needs a applause. Even me too personally wish that we Jats should be a bit more organized as well as united and for this I wish to try at my early age, but perhaps resources and time dont allow for the time being. But I still have a good amount of hope to do so. Because probabaly HOPE is a good thing and perhaps the BEST thing.

I have never been a critic to Jat Unity, but as this issue has been raised by You (i.e. an elder and a respected member of the community), I have a few points to say, in fact few points to ask. But this is to be noted that I always think positive.

1) Why and How can u really Unite the Jats when everyone is a leader. (JAT = BORN LEADER). I know about the ground realities of the different Jat dominated states as I have resided in most of them.

2) A lot of organisations(Jat organisations) boast that they are working for the benefit of the Jat people. A lot of such example are there. Consider,our so called greatest body JAT MAHASABHA. I know about it and most of us here too (thanks to the internet and google for this , not to Jat Mahasabha people as I had a keen interest in our History and really still wish to unite our People) But I really fear that Is this JAT MAHASABHA too working for the common Jat people.(It is generally being used only to gain a political mileage and the poor Jat People feel proud that we are having a body which is OURS, but which is really not). Jat Mahasabha was founded way back in 1906 (see already more than a century) If it really works for the common Jat, where are the outcomes. Most of these organisation have lost their singnificance and probably needs to be renovated (Beacuse we cant wait again for a century by floating a new organisation) and work at the grass-root level. They only organise meets to boast about our history and dont do anything to make the future of Jats, better. Perhaps they forget that whatever today is Present will be tomorrow's History.

3) Jats are widely spread in North-West India and this part probably has a good per capita income.(except few parts of Rajasthan, but situation even there is changing slowly). Still I have seen that Young Jat Girls (specially mentioning girls, Young Jat boys are also need to be mentioned) dont feel proud to be a JAT, and for this thanks to the discrimination against the women in Jat society. Is this our JAT culture. A girl today will ultimately be a mother and a mother is the first teacher of a Child. So how can we think of uniting Jats until and unless we are unable to make a safe passage to our Girls at our own Home. We need to work seriously on the matter of Girls, but dont forget the Young Jat boys too.

4) Have anyone from our so called apex bodies ever tried to reach the remote Jat Villages in all the states? Until and unless it is done, we cant make us united or developed because we need to develop belief in the common people.

5) Has anyone tried to tell the people living in the remote areas what the Jat culture is (which we generally misinterpret)?

6) We all here (who are using the Internet) are considered to be the intellects and wiser Jat Minds, but still most of us here dont know what a Jat Culture is?( As already a discussion is going on, raised by Mr. Jitender Hooda)

7) Regionalism, a big curse for us. Even we educated people dont confine us from being Regional. And U r thinking of uniting Jat. How it could be?

To avoid this post becoming murkier, I need to close this...:p

Dear Sir, I have a lots of more things to say over the issue and surely will be pouring from time to time as the discussion is proceeded with other members too. Probably, this post of mine may draw flaks, but Lets see how others respond. Rest we will continue...I hope to UNITE JATS once again.

As For the time being I m only 23 and most of you are much elder to me and I have a respect for all of you, do tell me where I am wrong and need to change my mind and I will highly appreciate that. Always have at least that much of space to correct myself...:p

संयुक्त परिवार
    त्याग की भावना
    अच्छे संस्कार
    दोस्तों की इज़्ज़त करना
    एक दुसरे की कदर करना
    ओछी हरकतों से बाज़ आना
    एहसान मंद होना
    द्वेष से बचना
    सबको समान नज़र से देखना

Good thoughts...but I really fear If they can ever be accomplished......even in a century of time.
    Satendra Chaudhary (Vaire)
    "Not everyone can become an Artist, but an artist can come from anywhere"

"Age is not the criteria for being experienced"

Login to view details.
    Na ibbe bhot sein...tu tei jibbe sum up kar de sei Anil.......Haar mann-na bandd karo....hey-2.

haar :eek: main ??

maka hadd hogi ya to

saanjh nai aake bataonga dat jaao , ibai to jaaon soon main !!!

संयुक्त परिवार

संयुक्त परिवार के मेरे पास बहुत खट्टे ओर मीठे अनुभव हैं ........जिनमे मीठे 95% हैं और खट्टे सिर्फ़ 5 %
    संयुक्त परिवार, आपना मोहल्ला और गांव की इतनी सुहानी यादें हैं और इतने किरदार हैं के उन पर आप कई सच्ची कहानी या पारिवारिक फ़िल्में बना ल्यो |
    हमतो आज भी संयुक्त परिवार मे ही रह रहे हैं....(आज के हिसाब का संयुक्त परिवार)

देश की राजधानी "दिल्ली".......मायानगरी आपच्ही "मुम्बई" ......आई टी का मक्का "बैंगलोर" और दानवीर कर्ण की भूमि "करनाल" जैसी सभी जगहों में अपना घर होते हुए हम संयुक्त परिवार का मजा ले रहे हैं या यू कहे के जीवन लुत्फ़ उठा रहे हैं.......सिर्फ़ ओर सिर्फ़ संयुक्त परिवार की वजह से |

Login to view details.
    I believe every good and new thing has to start , an initiative needs be taken and there is no better place to start than with one's own self.

For unity , that means for working together , we are not only concerned with ourselves but with others as well.
    Not only our own puposes be accomplished but others as well.
    For this we need be accpeting , we need be egoless , we need be rid of prudence , we need be filled with the quality of " Sympathetic Joy " !

satendra mentioned it that how can we unite jats because all are born leaders , thats a really really wrong perception and goes a long way in disuniting or so to say defeating our purposes.

In IIT , we had a lingo , C 2 D ! which meant cooperate to dominate .
    Well that has to be a part of the strategy.

Smile

I believe every good and new thing has to start , an initiative needs be taken and there is no better place to start than with one's own self.

For unity , that means for working together , we are not only concerned with ourselves but with others as well.
    Not only our own puposes be accomplished but others as well.
    For this we need be accpeting , we need be egoless , we need be rid of prudence , we need be filled with the quality of " Sympathetic Joy " !

satendra mentioned it that how can we unite jats because all are born leaders , thats a really really wrong perception and goes a long way in disuniting or so to say defeating our purposes.

In IIT , we had a lingo , C 2 D ! which meant cooperate to dominate .
    Well that has to be a part of the strategy.
    Well Anil, by saying that I meant to say that most of elder man has an ego, but this is not the case with young Jats (Jat students have a much healthier unity among themselves), but this unity is lost somewhere as they grow up.

Again this is to be noted that I too personally feel to Unite the Jats, but we cant be accepting and egoless until and unless we stop useless competetion among us.

And Dear Anil, This is not IIT, so not an easy going...

Login to view details.

mannai chadha key kit lukh gaye Devi ji ???

mannai chadha key kit lukh gaye Devi ji ???

Very much here around dear.

Unhappy

Only these much of comments so far...though 185 views...

Are members reluctant to respond here?

Quote Originally Posted by vairesatendra View Post
    Only these much of comments so far...though 185 views...

Are members reluctant to respond here?

Na bhai they are thinking deeply.....wait and watch.Hey-2.

Smile

Na bhai they are thinking deeply.....wait and watch.Hey-2.
    दहीया साहाब ! Jat ne kalam uthai to ithihaas likhna start kiya...aur ab JAT deeply soch rahe hain to...zarur kuch na kuch hoke rahega...!

Are Jaton, kab lo sochoge...Pour some contribution here too and let this thread too feel the warmth that it is on Jatland...