Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hadde Ke Aana Jarruri Tha Tharra

Right.

Quote Originally Posted by yudhvirmor View Post
    Problem is at the root level. It'll take time to go off. If we create nuisence and litter anywhere becuase we have seen our parents, friends, relatives or teachers doing so.
    If we have to make a difference and want our surrounding to be clean, we have to set a right example for our next generations.

I dont think by putting fine or punishments help much, There are fines for drink n drive and for mobile use while driving but still people do it openly.

We want our kids TO DO WHAT WE SAY BUT DONT DO HOW WE DO.

Its a slow process and things'll take time to improve. We all have to take responsiblity collectively and we have take a pain to improve ourselves first.
    Rest will follow the Trend.

Regards
    Yudhvir Mor
    Right you are.
    There is no short cut.
    Partap

That is the biggest problem infact.Majority of parents find themselves helpless in controlling their children as onslaught of so called modernization is complete and specially our younger generation is in grip of this disease called LIBERTY ie immunity from all responsibilities.Unfortunately the problem gets compounded when in spite of the fact that parents know it fully well that their offspring is not on track and that they have no control on their activities,they still shelter them and hide their misdeeds;may be to protect the honor of the family which i suppose is causing a bigger damage to the enviornment.

Problem can only be tackled by a transparency in monitoring their activities with a mix of tact and guts with utmost honesty.And if that fails and the children don't behave still...the community and law enforcing activities must be involved.I don't buy the theory that fines do not have the desired impact.If the fines are collected properly and are deposited in govt treasury[instead of diverting it into the pockets of on the helm],i am confident that it will definitely work as a deterrent for the future offenders.
    "LIFE TEACHES EVERY ONE IN A NATURAL WAY.NO ONE CAN ESCAPE THIS REALITY"

Issue of civic society

Resp Devji
    Very accurate observation you have pointed out. Few more----
    Ganda doosrey key khet mai tai paad kai choosaiga aapney mai tai naheen.

Haspataal mai mareej kai dhorey aantey kee saath beeri jaroor peevaingey.

Bina gaal key baat nahi karain.

Ohley kahantey vaar konya lavain—Ohley hamnai key bera tha nayon banjayagee.

To me it appears that our society has not reached the level of a civic society. Really a very extensive social reform movement ( New navjagran) is the need of the day to sensitize the society about gender issues, day today life behavior issues and other human aspects.

R.S.Dahiya