Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: nathu ram godse was wrong or we ?

Quote Originally Posted by rohit62 View Post
    seema ,you are absolutly right on sardar patel , he was a good home minister and an good only for home minister,,prime ministership is a different ball game all together , where one has to project his country in an international arena,which is more difficult then ordering a police action,
    a general can win a war but he cant run the country,bush is a good example, and look at musharaf now,
    an it pains me when JATLANDERS defend mallika saying she,s earned name an fame , aur jatoo ka naam roshan kar diya,, aise roshani nahi chaiye humko

thnx 4 elaborating mor rohit
    A flask of wine, a book of verse
    And thou beside me, singing in wilderness
    When wilderness is paradise.

To "BOX" a Sardar Patel is a mistake.

True son of the Soil.

Before him was another Great Man, Acharya Chank.

They both dreamt of United India, Never let their own pride and ego came before his country's interests.
    "Mine is a peaceful religion, I will kill you if you insult it"

Hi,

you think nehru was better administartor than sardar patel, bhai agar aisa hota toh aaj kashmir aur hyderabad india main nahee hote...
    haan nehru ne yeh kaam jaroor kiya kashmir ki problem main UN main utha dee aur 1962 main china se war haar gaye...
    yeh hi kyaa merits the uske ????
    agar yeh hi merits the toh for aapko sonia gandhi bhi bahut badee leader lagtee hogee...

Jitender

Quote Originally Posted by rohit62 View Post
    seema ,you are absolutly right on sardar patel , he was a good home minister and an good only for home minister,,prime ministership is a different ball game all together , where one has to project his country in an international arena,which is more difficult then ordering a police action,
    a general can win a war but he cant run the country,bush is a good example, and look at musharaf now,
    an it pains me when JATLANDERS defend mallika saying she,s earned name an fame , aur jatoo ka naam roshan kar diya,, aise roshani nahi chaiye humko
    'Anything is Possible '

' Just do it '

Quote Originally Posted by jitender_singh View Post
    Hi,

you think nehru was better administartor than sardar patel, bhai agar aisa hota toh aaj kashmir aur hyderabad india main nahee hote...
    haan nehru ne yeh kaam jaroor kiya kashmir ki problem main UN main utha dee aur 1962 main china se war haar gaye...
    yeh hi kyaa merits the uske ????
    agar yeh hi merits the toh for aapko sonia gandhi bhi bahut badee leader lagtee hogee...

Jitender
    defense lost d war nt nehru

Nehru was the pm at that time and he was fully involved in policy making regarding war with Menon.
    Quote Originally Posted by seemasindhu View Post
    'Anything is Possible '

' Just do it '

quite right..
    Quote Originally Posted by jitendershooda View Post
    Like Sunita have said that I found few good things about gandhi but couldnt find the reason for accepting him for such big hasti that people will sing ....Father of nation ... Mahatma .... Dila di humein ajadi bina khadag bina dhal.

Haan itna hai ki he was a freedom fighter and have certain qualities due to which he was a mass leader at that time. Also he was not greedy like Nehru too.

He did some mistakes like ...

1) Bhagat Singh bail issue. Elders can bring more light on this.
    2) 1935-38 mein he was defeated twice by Subash chander bose in his own party congress. Then why he got so furious instead of correcting himself and finghting among party for his thoughts. He gone for bhook hadtal and later on netaji resigned and build up forward block.
    3) Though Patel was the leader choosen by party members and was more capable than this Nehru, Why gandhi favoured and deceived again.
    4) Its ok we dont say Nathu ram did right .... but why his proceedings not published and also his trial was all hidden till date?
    5) As told by others .... Why gandhi is seen having two ladies by his side to support him? We can say it narrow mindedness but kabhi to aadmi bhi dikh sakte hein ...
    -There are no bad people in this world..they are either good or amusing.

...La Vida es Bella....

bcoz buddyyyy..
    badd achha baddnaam bura!
    Quote Originally Posted by vivekpannu View Post
    Neither I am a Gandhivaadi, nor a follower of his principles.
    But still I express my sincere gratitude that he fought for our freedom(his own way) and I was born in a free India. Controversies are always there with (in)famous people. There was something in Gandhi thats why he is brandished
    on our currency bills. Why this Nathu isnt there? Why there are streets and chowks after his name in countries abroad, why not after Nathu? He might have done what Ramlal Hooda had said but there is no perfect world and no perfect human being. I cant understand how can people project Nathu with a website and all that S***? He is a killer afterall.Remember maarne waale se bachaane wala bada hota hai.
    -There are no bad people in this world..they are either good or amusing.

...La Vida es Bella....

Wink

Agar China se jeet jate to aap hi kahti: Nehru won the war. hai na? :p:D
    One thing is for sure that India is suffering in Kashmir because of Nehru. He wanted to prove himself a world leader. He went to UN but got nothing from there. Patel was about to get the Pakistan invaded areas when Nehru asked him not to do so.

Kashmir India ke liye nasoor ban gaya hai aur iska karan Nehru tha.
    जाट महान
    ----------
    बेगानों में वफ़ा की तलाश ना कर ‘साहिल’,
    तेरे तो अपने भी अक्सर बेवफा निकलते हैं l

Quote Originally Posted by jakhar77 View Post
    Agar China se jeet jate to aap hi kahti: Nehru won the war. hai na? :p:D
    ha ha true. i m tired of nehru n indira baiting here...no mor stamina to argue now.

Unhappy

Coming to the main topic, I do not consider MK Gandhi a Mahatma and father of the nation but killing somebody is not the right way so do not praise Nathuram Godse sa well but when I see so called secular congress favoing minorities because of vote politics than I sometiems think he did the right. This secularism was given to us by MK Gandhi and congress, when nation was being divided on religion basis why keep muslims here, they demanded seperate nation and was given, so why stay in India?
    This MK Gandhi made them stay and I can see some more partions in India in near future, lets say 20-25 years.
    जाट महान
    ----------
    बेगानों में वफ़ा की तलाश ना कर ‘साहिल’,
    तेरे तो अपने भी अक्सर बेवफा निकलते हैं l

Heyy..bhagwan..eibb nehruu ke chelle bhi koodan laag gye...............:rolleyes:......I suspects sm non-jats have entered here with fake-ids...jo bhagat singh ne bekwoof batawe......ar Gandhi-nehru ki liya joot bajjan ne horree.............admin needs to keep an eye on it................:p
    Nehru was the worst PM we have ever had..................I really wonder how the ppl compare that bloody 'gay' to Sardar Patel (a really iron man).................
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

mahatama

bhai sitaram jhakar,,, father of nation ko father of nation naa manna jurm hai( it happens only in india) is ke liye aap aapne aap ko kirpa karke 2 infraction toh de hi sakte ho..

Quote Originally Posted by jakhar77 View Post
    Coming to the main topic, I do not consider MK Gandhi a Mahatma and father of the nation but killing somebody is not the right way so do not praise Nathuram Godse sa well but when I see so called secular congress favoing minorities because of vote politics than I sometiems think he did the right. This secularism was given to us by MK Gandhi and congress, when nation was being divided on religion basis why keep muslims here, they demanded seperate nation and was given, so why stay in India?
    This MK Gandhi made them stay and I can see some more partions in India in near future, lets say 20-25 years.

Quote Originally Posted by jitendershooda View Post
    Like Sunita have said that I found few good things about gandhi but couldnt find the reason for accepting him for such big hasti that people will sing ....Father of nation ... Mahatma .... Dila di humein ajadi bina khadag bina dhal.

Haan itna hai ki he was a freedom fighter and have certain qualities due to which he was a mass leader at that time. Also he was not greedy like Nehru too.

He did some mistakes like ...

1) Bhagat Singh bail issue. Elders can bring more light on this.
    2) 1935-38 mein he was defeated twice by Subash chander bose in his own party congress. Then why he got so furious instead of correcting himself and finghting among party for his thoughts. He gone for bhook hadtal and later on netaji resigned and build up forward block.
    3) Though Patel was the leader choosen by party members and was more capable than this Nehru, Why gandhi favoured and deceived again.
    4) Its ok we dont say Nathu ram did right .... but why his proceedings not published and also his trial was all hidden till date?
    5) As told by others .... Why gandhi is seen having two ladies by his side to support him? We can say it narrow mindedness but kabhi to aadmi bhi dikh sakte hein ...

Very True .

5)
    Thank god so far ppl havnt accused mother teresa being surrounded by male journos from all over d world all d time...to be a male surrounded nymphomaniac...

DIS WAS D LIMIT OF NARROW_MINDEDNESS HOODA (i m sorry 2 say so buddy)

The story does not end on Gandhi carrying these ladies by his side, in fact he carried out some of his experiments with them as narrated by Gandhi himself in his own paper under my experiments .An article reagarding that was published in leading daily Times of India some years back.

Do you now what were those experiments ??

Check them and we will be interested in comments about narrow /open mindness then.
    Last edited by narenderkharb; September 22nd, 2007 at 10:44 AM.

If we could have read a bit more about Bhagat Singh and gandhi our responces could have been much better.

Bhagat Singh and others were not caught but they delibrately stayed and got them arrested .Their aim was to let britishers know that Indians don't fear their life and if they will kill Indians their own life won't be safe than .Another aim was to arouse a great passion by showing supreme sacrifice among common people and the result was more than desired .All over India huge demonstrations were carried out .Brtishers feared repraisal and offered to release Bhagat Singh .Negotiations at round table conference are well documented and are preserved in british records for researchers.Why was he hanged than ,is not a big mystery .

Experts commenting on Chouri Choura kand and incidents there after simply say Gandhi just wasted the sacrifices of Indian people and delayed Indian Indipendence for some decades.

Ghandhi was projected by some influential capitalists of that time like Birla ,Jamna Lal Bajaj who had their own papers along with britishers who saw in him a soft vent out opportunity of boiling Indian passions .His advocacy of trustee ownership by rich could only be undestoof by Birla Dalmiya and Bajaj not by common poor man.His pretence that he is with Choudhary Chotu Ram Choudhary Sikander Hyat khan and others over non Divison of India and all of sudden agreeing to it on the spur of moment lead to a panic shift of population and murders of millions of innocent Hindu Sikh and muslims not to say of rapers of women and loss of property .

Though I am not a great critic of Gandhi as he was much better than many others like Hindu Mahasabha and league guys or Godse who could not be condoned ,but to call him Father of Nation will be totally wrong which rightly belonged to greats like Subash Chander Bose and Bhagat Singh Sandhu who were ready to pay any price for their motherland.
    Last edited by narenderkharb; September 22nd, 2007 at 10:46 AM.

...Though the discussion now apparently is all over the place and names are being dropped about everyone in the Indian freedom struggle and their mothers; I am just responding to the main query of the thread- NathuRam Godse's actions!

Fanaticism of any kind is evil! Period.
    I mean who else but we the people living in these times of extreme Muslim fundamentalism and terrorist actions can say that better!?!
    It solves nothing; never will and never did.... what NathuRam Godse did, only probably made Gandhi a bigger (debatable) marytr even in the eyes of his skeptics.

Whatever his motivations and frustrations, his actions were not, and should never be condoned!
    ...Wouldn't follow the trodden path, but shall leave a blazing trail!!!...

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by vivekdh View Post
    good research bro...
    Thanks Bro...!
    Satendra Chaudhary (Vaire)
    "Not everyone can become an Artist, but an artist can come from anywhere"

"Age is not the criteria for being experienced"

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    dayanandji,
    i agree with you. hitler is becoming popular again in the eyes of the youth because what he did was for the nation. however, let's not forget what he did for his personal reasons: the extermination of 6 million jews. i think that's enough to make a man a villain. hitler was a monster and that's the end of it. to put him in the category of mahatma gandhi is to do a great injustice to gandhi. gandhi was a good person and he did what he could. remember, he didn't want a partition but still it occurred because that's what the majority wanted. he was capable of leading india to independence because indians at the time, (hindu, muslims, sikhs) had a commmon enemy, the brits. so, they readily followed gandhi wholeheartedly. but, once the brits were gone, the started fighting among themselves due to historical differences. that is when things went out of gandhi's control. essentially, gandhi did what he was dedicated to...independence. we can never thank him enough for that.

jai bapuji ki!

good copy paste work satendra!!!!!!!!!
    Mka Seema G ! Copy Past aur edit hi kar sake hai koi bhi is matter pe to...koi ho jo is ke alava bhi kuch kar sakta ho to batao...

But Copy paste is probably is the wrong word....used by you :D

Kya hai ke Seema G, I was not a freedom fighter to know personally about GANDHI ! Yehi thodi problem hai bas...:D
    Last edited by vairesatendra; September 22nd, 2007 at 01:48 PM.
    Satendra Chaudhary (Vaire)
    "Not everyone can become an Artist, but an artist can come from anywhere"

"Age is not the criteria for being experienced"

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    dayanandji,
    i agree with you. hitler is becoming popular again in the eyes of the youth because what he did was for the nation. however, let's not forget what he did for his personal reasons: the extermination of 6 million jews. i think that's enough to make a man a villain. hitler was a monster and that's the end of it. to put him in the category of mahatma gandhi is to do a great injustice to gandhi. gandhi was a good person and he did what he could. remember, he didn't want a partition but still it occurred because that's what the majority wanted. he was capable of leading india to independence because indians at the time, (hindu, muslims, sikhs) had a commmon enemy, the brits. so, they readily followed gandhi wholeheartedly. but, once the brits were gone, the started fighting among themselves due to historical differences. that is when things went out of gandhi's control. essentially, gandhi did what he was dedicated to...independence. we can never thank him enough for that.

jai bapuji ki!