Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: nathu ram godse was wrong or we ?

nathu ram godse was wrong or we ?

visit this site
    gandhi ji was gr8 leader but should we call him mahatma?

http://www.nathuramgodse.com/

i don't want to hurt feelings of anyone.

Vivek....by now we all know some of the facts that were deliberately hidden n can visualise things in a right perspective and if still someone's feelings get hurt then nothing can't be done as some wrong/old beliefs are meant to be shaken n ....EVOLUTION is on the way to treat those Political Leaders as Politicians not as MAHATMAs
    Quote Originally Posted by vivekdh View Post
    visit this site

I AM WHAT I AM....JAT.... 16X2=8

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sunitahooda For This Useful Post:

sanjayrathee (March 11th, 2012)

c viv we cant kill a fellow merely saying he is anti-hindu, anti-muslim etc. reading d whole lot, i just cn hear one word echoing in my ears "hindu". hell wid sick godse. he himself was suffering from a crime conscience of slotting ppl in hindus n muslims.

dis was no excuse to kill a great soul like gandhi.

n in context to sunita, gandhi was no political leader. he was merely a freedom fighter. he held no designation.

n gandhi is nt called mahatma coz of his leadership. mahatma he is called coz of his conviction to watever he stood for, his service to mankind, his concern to every indian without fluctuation...
    once a journo asked him y ppl call him mahatma and gandhi said "coz i understand people like none" and it's true to core.

r u upto idolising a killer opting to kill an international figure in d name of fanatic hinduism?
    A flask of wine, a book of verse
    And thou beside me, singing in wilderness
    When wilderness is paradise.

mahatama

even if you differ with someone ideologically, b,coz of the interests of your faith ,race or community,it doesn;t give you a right to kill someone .gandhi very much deserved titles like mahatama, bapu etc,
    when the entire state machinery had failed to stop the kolkatta riots, a frail looking man made the hindu an muslims walk hand in hand. it must have been some thing in him ,which made 2 communities out to kill each other walk hand in hand. do v have a leader like him 2day? nooooooo.

wanted to reply to sunita;s post also but seema has put it across beautifuly, seema u seem to know all my thoughts mate.

Quote Originally Posted by rohit62 View Post
    even if you differ with someone ideologically, b,coz of the interests of your faith ,race or community,it doesn;t give you a right to kill someone .gandhi very much deserved titles like mahatama, bapu etc,
    when the entire state machinery had failed to stop the kolkatta riots, a frail looking man made the hindu an muslims walk hand in hand. it must have been some thing in him ,which made 2 communities out to kill each other walk hand in hand. do v have a leader like him 2day? nooooooo.

wanted to reply to sunita;s post also but seema has put it across beautifuly, seema u seem to know all my thoughts mate.
    ha ha chum, thn i might b ur mouthpiece. how hav u been buddy

Yup....you're soooo right Rohit....A togetherness which eventually lead to DIVIDE THOSE WALKING HAND IN HAND INTO INDIA & PAKISTAN???? Had he been so capable of convincing people why he failed to stop the PARTITION???? I feel he SUCCEEDED when he wanted to SUCCEED and FAILED WHEN HE WANTED TO FAIL:o and we follow his beliefs with closed minds n eyes
    Quote Originally Posted by rohit62 View Post

jiji gandhi gave his nod to partition in compulsion...lot many people were in favor of it n d torchbearer was jinnah...in any case gandhi was not responsible 4 partition. it was d will of majority of muslims n many hindus as well

n thn dis is same thing tht "u do 100 good thing n no1 will remember bt u do 1 bad thing n ppl will nvr forget".

hi all

to judje by ourself whether godse was right or wrong u ppl cn give a look to "maine gandhi ko kyon mara?" by his brother

mahatama

sunita, plz read the book ,; FREEDOM AT MIDNIGHT; gandhiji failed to convince only 2 indls, jinah and nehru. both had thier political ambitions, at one point of time gandhiji pleaded an convinced nehru to let jinah become the PM ,,which would have avoided the partition, but nehru backed out later saying that the majority HINDUS would not like to be ruled by minority muslims,,,,,,, nehru became PM ,an we became india an pakistan.

But Seema weren't these same ppl who had walked behind him when he wanted to lead this freedom movement? And Jinnah wanted to be the 1st Prime minister then why Gandhi favoured Nehru? Aur Gandhi ki ek galti ka khamiyajja hum aaj -tak LOC ki kaat-peet mein bhugat rahe hain....if i was never to grow up i would have worshipped Gandi like a God not only a Mahatma:o I still follow his preaching Not to tell lie but then Good is good n bad is bad
    Quote Originally Posted by seemasindhu View Post
    jiji gandhi gave his nod to partition in compulsion...lot many people were in favor of it n d torchbearer was jinnah...in any case gandhi was not responsible 4 partition. it was d will of majority of muslims n many hindus as well

n thn dis is same thing tht "u do 100 good thing n no1 will remember bt u do 1 bad thing n ppl will nvr forget".

Quote Originally Posted by sunitahooda View Post
    But Seema weren't these same ppl who had walked behind him when he wanted to lead this freedom movement? And Jinnah wanted to be the 1st Prime minister then why Gandhi favoured Nehru? Aur Gandhi ki ek galti ka khamiyajja hum aaj -tak LOC ki kaat-peet mein bhugat rahe hain....if i was never to grow up i would have worshipped Gandi like a God not only a Mahatma:o I still follow his preaching Not to tell lie but then Good is good n bad is bad
    jiji gandhi ne koi objection na tha chahe jinnah first PM ho ya nehru per hindus ne tha

Quote Originally Posted by vivekdh View Post
    visit this site

Gandhi ji great the isme koi shak nahi hai kyon kee bharat se pahale unhone Africal me Ajaadee kee ladayee ladee or ye bhee shaee hai kee wo ek ache rajneetik bhee the is bare me kuch bhee kahana mushkil hai. Jis tarah se Patel kee khilafat karte hooe unhone Nehru ko PM banwayaa isme kahi n kahi unka Nehru ke prtee kuch jyada sahanubhutee dikhayee dehi hai.

Desh ka vibhajan nahi hota agar Gandhi ji bina bhaukta mee aye nirnay lete.
    Hindo Muslim ke jhagde me jyadatar unhone jis tarike se musalmano kaa saath diya or unke paksh mee hee bhook hadtaal bhee kee isse honuo ka kuch warg gandhi ji se asantust ho gayaa ho jiske parinam swaroop Nathu Ram Godse ne unhe mara....

Ek Respected member ne kaha hai kee dharam kuch nahi hota. Haa mai bhee mantaa hoo insaan se bada dharm nahi hota parantoo mere ya kisee kee mannse se to dharam khatm nahi ho jaye gaa yaha to bat Hindu Musalmaan kee hai. Aaj Hindu Jateeyo ke nam par ladte hai.... kya ham ye kahde kee jat kuch nahi hota sab ek hai. Haryana UP me to chal sakta hai parantoo rajasthan me ye sambhav nahi jaha har ladayee har election jat banam other coast hota hai.

Netra...

Hi,

jahan tak mujhey yada hai congress ne sardar patel ko elect kiya tha prime minister banne ke liye..aur nehru ko sirf ek vote mila tha, baaki gandhi aur mountbatten se good relations ki vajah se nehru pm ban gaya...

aur uska nateeza hum aajtak bhughat rahe hain kashmir main...

no doubt gandhi was a greta leader , par jab india aur pkaistan ban hi gaye the religion ke base pe toh musalmaon ko yahan jamane ki kya ajaroorat the...
    yeh sirf gandhi ka doordarshita ka abhav tha... , woh samjah nahee aaya ki agle 50 saal main kyaa ho s akta hai india main...

aur aaj dekh lo.. india main kya ahaalta ho gaye hain.. har jagah terrorism koi state safe nahe raha...
    'Anything is Possible '

' Just do it '

Human memory is short and history is a complex subject. With the passage of time, history also changes. Sometimes villains become heroes after some time. For example, yesterday’s most hated person, Adolf Hitler, is again gaining popularity among German youths. Reasons – whatever he did was not for his personal gain but for the upliftment of the nation. Yesterday’s hero, Stalin, is now a villain in the eyes of Russians.

Hitler’s words are popular even today: “If a lie is repeated a hundred times, it gets converted to truth in the eyes of public”. So, propaganda or advertisement is also a sleepy dose which nullifies the other side of the coin. Since Gandhiji has gained a special image in our minds because of whatever we have read in textbooks, hardly anyone gets ready to listen to arguments to the contrary. Most of us have not seen the bloodshed at the time of partition and the trauma of the sufferers, some of whom blamed Gandhi as responsible for all this. While none would consent the killing of Gandhiji by Godse, the voice needs to be heard and the material written on the site be read. Gandhi will not be converted to a villain so soon. So, take it easy !
    तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय

The most problematic area is Kashmir.....which Nehru said i'll handle but couldn't be handled till date....don't even know if it's still part of India or of Pakistan:o

Quote Originally Posted by jitender_singh View Post
    Hi,

jahan tak mujhey yada hai congress ne sardar patel ko elect kiya tha prime minister banne ke liye..aur nehru ko sirf ek vote mila tha, baaki gandhi aur mountbatten se good relations ki vajah se nehru pm ban gaya...

aur uska nateeza hum aajtak bhughat rahe hain kashmir main...

no doubt gandhi was a greta leader , par jab india aur pkaistan ban hi gaye the religion ke base pe toh musalmaon ko yahan jamane ki kya ajaroorat the...
    yeh sirf gandhi ka doordarshita ka abhav tha... , woh samjah nahee aaya ki agle 50 saal main kyaa ho s akta hai india main...

aur aaj dekh lo.. india main kya ahaalta ho gaye hain.. har jagah terrorism koi state safe nahe raha...
    boss which division US underwent tht it suffered WTC?

my dear friend,

what usa did it in gulf and afghanistan was right ?

provoked mujhadins against russians in afghanistan , and provided arams and ammunitions

now usa is tasting their own medicine..they are the one who helped bin laden..

created civil war in iraq.. ab bhugto...

boss which division US underwent tht it suffered WTC?
    'Anything is Possible '

' Just do it '

Quote Originally Posted by dndeswal View Post
    Human memory is short and history is a complex subject. With the passage of time, history also changes. Sometimes villains become heroes after some time. For example, yesterday’s most hated person, Adolf Hitler, is again gaining popularity among German youths. Reasons – whatever he did was not for his personal gain but for the upliftment of the nation. Yesterday’s hero, Stalin, is now a villain in the eyes of Russians.

Hitler’s words are popular even today: “If a lie is repeated a hundred times, it gets converted to truth in the eyes of public”. So, propaganda or advertisement is also a sleepy dose which nullifies the other side of the coin. Since Gandhiji has gained a special image in our minds because of whatever we have read in textbooks, hardly anyone gets ready to listen to arguments to the contrary. Most of us have not seen the bloodshed at the time of partition and the trauma of the sufferers, some of whom blamed Gandhi as responsible for all this. While none would consent the killing of Gandhiji by Godse, the voice needs to be heard and the material written on the site be read. Gandhi will not be converted to a villain so soon. So, take it easy !
    sir dese were nt hitler's words, these were wobbler's words--his propaganda minister

Quote Originally Posted by jitender_singh View Post
    my dear friend,

what usa did it in gulf and afghanistan was right ?

provoked mujhadins against russians in afghanistan , and provided arams and ammunitions

now usa is tasting their own medicine..they are the one who helped bin laden..

created civil war in iraq.. ab bhugto...
    oh oh my point was tht terrorism is everywhere nt only in kashmir or india

sir dese were nt hitler's words, these were wobbler's words--his propaganda minister
    Thanks for correction, Seema. BTW I had expected a hitting reply from your side... hahaha. Thank God, I am neither writing against Gandhi nor siding with Godse.
    तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय