Thread: JATS In Seatte area, WA.

JATS In Seatte area, WA.

HI everyone.
    I am jagbir ahlawat from rohtak,haryana. moved to seattle area here in usa. would like to talk and meet with jats living here in this area. if any one wanna talk with me please feel free to contact me. my email add is jag.ahlawat@gmail.com. or of course you can write me here as well. hope to hear from you all soon. take care.
    JAI KISAN. JAI JAT. JAI BHAGWAN

YAARON KA YAAR JAT aur SARDAR

-Jagbir

oo bhai jagbir

aare jagbire.... yo Jaikisan arr Jaibhagwan te theek sai.. yo bichlaa naam te naa sunyaa thaa JAIJAT.......... bahut badhiyaa.... hope u finds many JAT bhai there

regards
    Ramlal

JATS In Seatte area, WA

thank you Ramlal.

haan bhai suna nahin pahle par ib kay sun liya na. asal main main jai jawan dalna bhool gaya tha. agar asal main dekho tau jat kisan hai jat jawan hai so jai jat jarrori hai aur bhagwan ki tau sada hi jai hai. chal pher phir baat karengey kadai. main bhi rohtak ka hi hoon.
    JAI KISAN JAI JAWAN JAI JAT AND JAI BHAGWAN

Yaaron ka yaar JAT aur SARDAR,
    -Jagbir

Sir, Keep trying... Keep trying...you'll find lot of jat's in america.

wishing you all the best.
    regards,
    ravinder singh

Quote Originally Posted by jagbirahlawat View Post
    HI everyone.
    I am jagbir ahlawat from rohtak,haryana. moved to seattle area here in usa. would like to talk and meet with jats living here in this area. if any one wanna talk with me please feel free to contact me. my email add is jag.ahlawat@gmail.com. or of course you can write me here as well. hope to hear from you all soon. take care.
    JAI KISAN. JAI JAT. JAI BHAGWAN

YAARON KA YAAR JAT aur SARDAR

-Jagbir

Jats in Seattle area

Thank Ravinder. Where are you from and where do you live and what work you do? hope to hear from you soon sometime. take care

JAI KISAN JAI JAWAN JAI JAT AND JAI BHAGWAN

Yaaron ka yaar JAT aur SARDAR,
    -Jagbir