Login to view details.
    I have my plans made out !

Others who have not please carry on !

thanks for the patient reading !

@Sid

Ek aur:

Gadhey ke poot,
    yahan na moot.

Shayar yahan par gahdey ke purto se namrtapurvak anurodh kar raha hai ke ve mutra-tyag na karein. Aadmi ki aulad, kintu, vahan par peshab karne ke liye swatantra hain.
    Last edited by kabir; September 28th, 2007 at 06:29 PM.
    Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the war room!

Quote Originally Posted by deeps View Post
    1.The STARERS,,
    way people Stare at u--they tear u apart...how on earth do they have so much time/energy/interest 2 bother others..n of course the annoying ones who go a step further n keep disturbin u
    have some respect 4 others privacy/space/integrity...u losers!!
    Kinna sona tainu rab ne banaya...:p
    Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the war room!

Quote Originally Posted by cooljat View Post
    Hahahahahahhaha :D :D :D :D

Bro...just cant stop laughin' .... Illitrate ka to bera naa but educated-illiterate ka ke hua hoga :rolleyes::rolleyes: I wonder, was he able to urinate?? ya fir darr se pant mein hi nikal gaya tha:p:D!!!!~ URINE :p

Rock on
    Jit
    Bera na Jite, but I wonder how they would shoot this person in the middle of his pee routine. HEre are a few scenarios...
    Would they shoot to kill? - If they donot want to kill - would they shoot him in the fleshy part like buttocks or thigh??
    Would they do it execution-style - from point blank range or would they use a sniper?
    Would they warn the the person peeing - what if he is not able to stop peeing in the allotted time.

I believe the Police Commissioner went thru all these scenarios!!
    --------goofy sh*t huh?

Quote Originally Posted by seemasindhu View Post
    o circuit tik ja tu...ha ha

hehehe... sonny ki bataon ka bura nahi maan na granny... plzzzzzz:D
    anyways i like circuit

Quote Originally Posted by kabir View Post
    Ek aur:

Gadhey ke poot,
    yahan na moot.

Shayar yahan par gahdey ke purto se namrtapurvak anurodh kar raha hai ke ve mutra-tyag na karein. Aadmi ki aulad, kintu, vahan par peshab karne ke liye swatantra hain.
    hahhahaha!!

Also all these pee messages are directed toward the male - I take offence to that - it is sexist!! haha

abhi to bahut riyyat barti hai socho thread ka nam hota.
    For all those educated-illiterate jats who lack civic sense
    :psorry pig ...u r such a cute animal.par bura na manana journalism me sab jyaz hai manas ko pig kah lo ya pig ko.....
    Quote Originally Posted by dkumars View Post
    Hey Seema( Ur sonny here) , do u really think discussing these topics here and calling those ppl pigs/stupids gonna change it ???
    Last edited by ritu; September 29th, 2007 at 03:08 AM.
    " If the loser keeps his smile........
    Then the winner will loose the thrill of the victory.......
    Attitude make the difference......"

er aajakl jatland pe ek aur challa dekha:eek: yo kime gayism se ke.chora ne sonny kahve se er chori choria ne darling er sweety:rolleyes:.
    " If the loser keeps his smile........
    Then the winner will loose the thrill of the victory.......
    Attitude make the difference......"

Riot ....you all are...

Quote Originally Posted by sidchhikara View Post
    There are ppl who pee on walls which might have one or more of the following written on them.......
    Dekho gadha peshab kar raha hai
    Best one till date....
    Yahan peshaab karne wale ko goli maar di jayegi!!! signed - Delhi Police Commissioner - did they take into account the fact that atleast 35% of the ppl are illiterate. They should draw a picture of a man being shot while he is peeing - so that it is illiterate friendly!!!!
    LM(beautiful)AO..Hohoho..:D:D:D

You guys are riot ...haha..aaj tae pet (and A**) paat gyaa haas haas kae...
    udey Ritu "umblical chord de kheench kae maar maa-baap ke moonh pe" arr haade tu Sid..hahaha....Thanks guys for the laughs...:D
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by kabir View Post
    Ek aur:

Gadhey ke poot,
    yahan na moot.

Teri kamee thee....:D
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by ritu View Post
    challo koi te mharte bhi batti se .....:psorry pig ...u r such a cute animal.par bura na manana journalism me sab jyaz hai manas ko pig kah lo ya pig ko.....

Hey Ritu... First of all i cudn get u whether ur reply is for me or sumone else ???

And all of u please don mind but what i feel is the ppl who piss or spit r not lacking much civic sense but those who talk non sence what i read in some threads certainly lack it... those who r literate but behave like illitrates...

juss stop it yaar... u cant discuss nething this way...
    jus put ur points forward and let others also to express freely without using harsh words... wt i learnt from JL...

But plz plz plz don attack on me now... if u guys(gals) don like my involvement then lemme know... better i will keep quite

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by seemasindhu View Post
    anil here also u cn find ppl who play gita paath loud enuf in religious ceremonies
    This is a bit sensitive issue and a matter of faith...Better to abstain on such issues...!

If someone is having faith in ones religion, he/she cant be targetted as fundamentalist...!
    Satendra Chaudhary (Vaire)
    "Not everyone can become an Artist, but an artist can come from anywhere"

"Age is not the criteria for being experienced"

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    I think dear you should say thanks to SEMMA SINDHU rather then ritu and Sid coz she is the one who has enhanced their capabilities and sence of humor.....by coming up with threads one after other,.,,,,,,,

SEEMA ko tau REIGNING QUEEN OF JATLAND hona chahiye

waise i will not be surprised if you start with one more thread seema
    Quote Originally Posted by poonam View Post

udey Ritu "umblical chord de kheench kae maar maa-baap ke moonh pe" arr haade tu Sid..hahaha....Thanks guys for the laughs...:D
    Last edited by msingh; September 29th, 2007 at 01:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by deepakchoudhry View Post
    British are known for their civility in public life and we can learn a lot from there.

No Dakha Mukki, No Spitting , No Staring, Pls and Thanq's, Opening the door etc etc.

These things are taught and practised in home from the childhood.

Women friends from India feel more free here than in India, there is just no comparison.
    Haan G, abhi start hua hai yeh daur India ke kuch urban gaon me...lolz...Thoda time lagega...! But aisa possible nahi lagta...ke sabhi seekh jaye...Sabhi ko nahi padha sakte hum...!

Quote Originally Posted by nivansaras View Post
    Actually this can't be taught at schools exactly because they are the basics and which are bred at home.. for that purpuse there should be drive to civilize parents who can atleast inculcate good etiquettes in there children.

as they say "your behaviour reflects your upbringing" ..

For the educated-illiterate(in your terms) they won't get it in their head until their Care-free big ego under which they commit all those horible acts, could be hurt in some way other then this(scold or beat).....
    This is education and must be started from school too as well...As schools may bring some rapid results...!
    Last edited by vairesatendra; September 29th, 2007 at 01:58 AM.

Originally Posted by seemasindhu
    anil here also u cn find ppl who play gita paath loud enuf in religious ceremonies

Quote Originally Posted by vairesatendra View Post
    This is a bit sensitive issue and a matter of faith...Better to abstain on such issues...!

If someone is having faith in ones religion, he/she cant be targetted as fundamentalist...!
    Satendra bhai, I totally agree with you - they should be nominated for a Grammy Award

Quote Originally Posted by poonam View Post

"LMAO karne waalon ko goli maar di jayegi"

Red face To all of you here

Quote Originally Posted by ritu View Post
    challo koi te mharte bhi batti se .....:psorry pig ...u r such a cute animal.par bura na manana journalism me sab jyaz hai manas ko pig kah lo ya pig ko.....
    It is requested here that better you guys dont make fun of anyones journalism...

It is not a wrong Profession at all.

Quote Originally Posted by sidchhikara View Post
    Originally Posted by seemasindhu

Satendra bhai, I totally agree with you - they should be nominated for a Grammy Award
    Let them leave without grammy, they are happy too !

Quote Originally Posted by vairesatendra View Post
    It is requested here that better you guys dont make fun of anyones journalism...

It is not a wrong Profession at all.

I am fully agreed with Satendra... So plz stop it yaar.