Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: For all those educated-illiterate pigs who lack civic sense

I can feel your aggression Seema which is actually very good. Try to sort them out within your capicity
    My way or my way ?

Quote Originally Posted by seemasindhu View Post
    i dnt kno much abut other countries. bt india is rotting, thnx to lack of civic sense (of course it will lack, coz its nt a subject in school...4 educated-illeterates who live only on bookish things).

1. today i was bugged to core by a b**** (probably must hav bought cell first time in life) in train. she was playing music on her cell on speakers...i guess all handsets hav earplugs 4 tht...lately many a pigs i hav seen falunting there cells like dis...others cnt take calls in tht noise...cnt talk...those who talk, talk loud...oops hw much i will rant my ire...

2. it seems india has dearth of brush n tounge cleaners...many a times i escaped d spit-throw of such buggers. or india has too much TB n throat cancer patients?

3. no god or saint said tht u do bhajan kirtan n play gita paaths in locality as loud tht ppl cnt sleep...this is d hypocrisy..this is hw 2 please god?

plz cite sum mor so tht unintentionally if we do sumthing which troubles other cn b exposed so tht we keep tht in mind all d time...i m delimiting d huge list here to my biggest troubles often in day 2 day life
    Seema Ji!

Aap ke liye

Main akele hi chali thi,

Log Miltey gaye aur Karvaan banta gaya!!

You have raised a voice for the better civic sense and I will say that if I can not change people, I can only contribute by imbibing a better civic sense in myself and rest will depend upon the people if they can learn something from me.

Cheers!!
    And yet it moves........

Quote Originally Posted by deepakchoudhry View Post
    These things are taught and practised in home from the childhood.

Correct. Who are the one who are supposed to do this teaching at home? Parents ofcourse. Mother being the first teacher in the life of a child has lot to say on this matter. Let us not judge India on the same scale as western countries. They have lot to answer and we have lot to answer. We have many good things as they have. Silence of a Britisher can be killing at times and only then we learn to appreciate the talkative and noisy Indians.

RK^2

Quote Originally Posted by gaganjat View Post

I have always done it and I suggest every one to do something about it apart from just feeling bad about it !

And that will make the difference ATLEAST AROUND YOU.
    Exactly!!Couldnt have agreed more! Instead of whining later, I would just DO it right there in my own lil' way!

As I mentioned somewhere before too, dont think of making a giant change that too overnight, initiate with your own lil' way starting from ur own self and rest will follow.
    Last edited by poonam; September 29th, 2007 at 09:01 PM.
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by seemasindhu View Post
    i dnt kno much abut other countries. bt india is rotting, thnx to lack of civic sense (of course it will lack, coz its nt a subject in school...4 educated-illeterates who live only on bookish things).

1. today i was bugged to core by a b**** (probably must hav bought cell first time in life) in train. she was playing music on her cell on speakers...i guess all handsets hav earplugs 4 tht...lately many a pigs i hav seen falunting there cells like dis...others cnt take calls in tht noise...cnt talk...those who talk, talk loud...oops hw much i will rant my ire...

2. it seems india has dearth of brush n tounge cleaners...many a times i escaped d spit-throw of such buggers. or india has too much TB n throat cancer patients?

3. no god or saint said tht u do bhajan kirtan n play gita paaths in locality as loud tht ppl cnt sleep...this is d hypocrisy..this is hw 2 please god?

plz cite sum mor so tht unintentionally if we do sumthing which troubles other cn b exposed so tht we keep tht in mind all d time...i m delimiting d huge list here to my biggest troubles often in day 2 day life
    Seema madam, kit fass re so ude desh mein. Aapko
    toh yahan hona chaheeye US mein. Aapki saari posts dukhi aali
    aatma ki laagaen saen.

Kucch wahan se nikalne ka rashta nikalo.