Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: For all those educated-illiterate pigs who lack civic sense

For all those educated-illiterate pigs who lack civic sense

i dnt kno much abut other countries. bt india is rotting, thnx to lack of civic sense (of course it will lack, coz its nt a subject in school...4 educated-illeterates who live only on bookish things).

1. today i was bugged to core by a b**** (probably must hav bought cell first time in life) in train. she was playing music on her cell on speakers...i guess all handsets hav earplugs 4 tht...lately many a pigs i hav seen falunting there cells like dis...others cnt take calls in tht noise...cnt talk...those who talk, talk loud...oops hw much i will rant my ire...

2. it seems india has dearth of brush n tounge cleaners...many a times i escaped d spit-throw of such buggers. or india has too much TB n throat cancer patients?

3. no god or saint said tht u do bhajan kirtan n play gita paaths in locality as loud tht ppl cnt sleep...this is d hypocrisy..this is hw 2 please god?

plz cite sum mor so tht unintentionally if we do sumthing which troubles other cn b exposed so tht we keep tht in mind all d time...i m delimiting d huge list here to my biggest troubles often in day 2 day life
    A flask of wine, a book of verse
    And thou beside me, singing in wilderness
    When wilderness is paradise.

well, MY biggest troubles...

1.The STARERS,,
    way people Stare at u--they tear u apart...how on earth do they have so much time/energy/interest 2 bother others..n of course the annoying ones who go a step further n keep disturbin u
    have some respect 4 others privacy/space/integrity...u losers!!

2.The PRUDES..:rolleyes:
    the lesser said the better...

3.The JUDGEMENTAL people..
    alwaz tryin 2 judge others widout carin about wot actually THEY r worth!

4.The ILL-BRED, mannerless people..
    sore to the eyes!!:eek:

I feel thers enuf venting out my spleen!!-hehe
    lemme put it 2 rest nw~!
    -There are no bad people in this world..they are either good or amusing.

...La Vida es Bella....

Quote Originally Posted by deeps View Post
    1.The STARERS,,
    way people Stare at u--they tear u apart...how on earth do they have so much time/energy/interest 2 bother others..n of course the annoying ones who go a step further n keep disturbin u
    have some respect 4 others privacy/space/integrity...u losers!!

2.The PRUDES..:rolleyes:
    the lesser said the better...

3.The JUDGEMENTAL people..
    alwaz tryin 2 judge others widout carin about wot actually THEY r worth!

4.The ILL-BRED, mannerless people..
    sore to the eyes!!:eek:

I feel thers enuf venting out my spleen!!-hehe
    lemme put it 2 rest nw~!

deeps judgemental is no civic problem honey? if yes...plz elabortae..............

British are known for their civility in public life and we can learn a lot from there.

No Dakha Mukki, No Spitting , No Staring, Pls and Thanq's, Opening the door etc etc.

These things are taught and practised in home from the childhood.

Women friends from India feel more free here than in India, there is just no comparison.
    "Mine is a peaceful religion, I will kill you if you insult it"

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Let me add one

The irritated lot

sorry if that sounds sarcastic to some but yes if u dont have guts to ask people to stop what do term as " non - civic " u should not just be irritatre with it and blabber a lot here on net or to ur mates or elsewhere !

well said Anil...if u have the courage n gut then say it rite there on the face .....

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by seemasindhu View Post
    i dnt kno much abut other countries. bt india is rotting, thnx to lack of civic sense (of course it will lack, coz its nt a subject in school...4 educated-illeterates who live only on bookish things).

1. today i was bugged to core by a b**** (probably must hav bought cell first time in life) in train. she was playing music on her cell on speakers...i guess all handsets hav earplugs 4 tht...lately many a pigs i hav seen falunting there cells like dis...others cnt take calls in tht noise...cnt talk...those who talk, talk loud...oops hw much i will rant my ire...

2. it seems india has dearth of brush n tounge cleaners...many a times i escaped d spit-throw of such buggers. or india has too much TB n throat cancer patients?

3. no god or saint said tht u do bhajan kirtan n play gita paaths in locality as loud tht ppl cnt sleep...this is d hypocrisy..this is hw 2 please god?

plz cite sum mor so tht unintentionally if we do sumthing which troubles other cn b exposed so tht we keep tht in mind all d time...i m delimiting d huge list here to my biggest troubles often in day 2 day life
    We cant make each and every person teach personally. Even if we start teaching them from tomorrow (not today...aaj kam hai...ha ha ha), it will take an age...and may be we have to abandon the project (Govt. May float an ordinance for that...lolz)

For the 3rd, I will say that...Have you read all of the saints and scriptures...ha ha ha...

I dont know whether GOD (kabhi mila nahi) or any other saint had ever not issued such a notice...lollll

The simplest remedy could be that we resist if something look awkward to us...This is what a democratic way is...And always remember that we are largest democracy...So start practising it from today and make it a habit...!:p:D
    Satendra Chaudhary (Vaire)
    "Not everyone can become an Artist, but an artist can come from anywhere"

"Age is not the criteria for being experienced"

Quote Originally Posted by anilsinghd View Post
    Let me add one

The irritated lot

sorry if that sounds sarcastic to some but yes if u dont have guts to ask people to stop what do term as " non - civic " u should not just be irritatre with it and blabber a lot here on net or to ur mates or elsewhere !
    anil here also u cn find ppl who play gita paath loud enuf in religious ceremonies

There are ppl who pee on walls which might have one or more of the following written on them.......
    Dekho gadha peshab kar raha hai
    Best one till date....
    Yahan peshaab karne wale ko goli maar di jayegi!!! signed - Delhi Police Commissioner - did they take into account the fact that atleast 35% of the ppl are illiterate. They should draw a picture of a man being shot while he is peeing - so that it is illiterate friendly!!!!

Exclamation

Hahahahahahhaha :D :D :D :D

Bro...just cant stop laughin' .... Illitrate ka to bera naa but educated-illiterate ka ke hua hoga :rolleyes::rolleyes: I wonder, was he able to urinate?? ya fir darr se pant mein hi nikal gaya tha:p:D!!!!~ URINE :p

Rock on
    Jit

Quote Originally Posted by sidchhikara View Post
    There are ppl who pee on walls which might have one or more of the following written on them.......
    Dekho gadha peshab kar raha hai
    Best one till date....
    Yahan peshaab karne wale ko goli maar di jayegi!!! signed - Delhi Police Commissioner - did they take into account the fact that atleast 35% of the ppl are illiterate. They should draw a picture of a man being shot while he is peeing - so that it is illiterate friendly!!!!
    Last edited by cooljat; September 28th, 2007 at 11:54 AM.
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

Hey Seema( Ur sonny here) , do u really think discussing these topics here and calling those ppl pigs/stupids gonna change it ???

Thumbs up Life is Just!!!

Blame and you become Lame.....

Satisfaction comes from Action....

dsnt matter it makes difference or nt writing all dis here. bt i was 2 pissed off whn i wrote dis. do u mind my ventillation like dis?

dsnt matter it makes difference or nt writing all dis here. bt i was 2 pissed off whn i wrote dis. do u mind my ventillation like dis?

Noooooooooo.... how can ur sonny mind his sweet a**ty

Don b upset ... aapka sonny aapke saath hai... abhi koi spiting fountain dekha ya geeta padhega jor se toh sonny ko bolna... aapka sonny uski bahuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttt pitai karega... Okies ???
    so mindwa notwa

With all due respect to your emotions Seema.. I'm just try to tell don't get fretted with all this at the first place and if you do then you will find better satisfaction acting about it then and there.

Quote Originally Posted by nivansaras View Post
    With all due respect to your emotions Seema.. I'm just try to tell don't get fretted with all this at the first place and if you do then you will find better satisfaction acting about it then and there.
    see one cnt keep on punishing millions of ppl like dis...my philosophy is better first try to bring sum education on d problem...hw many ppl i cn scold or beat in a day? u get such spitting n peeing donkeys at every other step

Quote Originally Posted by dkumars View Post
    Noooooooooo.... how can ur sonny mind his sweet a**ty

Don b upset ... aapka sonny aapke saath hai... abhi koi spiting fountain dekha ya geeta padhega jor se toh sonny ko bolna... aapka sonny uski bahuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttt pitai karega... Okies ???
    so mindwa notwa

o circuit tik ja tu...ha ha

see one cnt keep on punishing millions of ppl like dis...my philosophy is better first try to bring sum education on d problem...hw many ppl i cn scold or beat in a day? u get such spitting n peeing donkeys at every other step

Actually this can't be taught at schools exactly because they are the basics and which are bred at home.. for that purpuse there should be drive to civilize parents who can atleast inculcate good etiquettes in there children.

as they say "your behaviour reflects your upbringing" ..

For the educated-illiterate(in your terms) they won't get it in their head until their Care-free big ego under which they commit all those horible acts, could be hurt in some way other then this(scold or beat).....

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Well the problem lies in the self , we just see the problem as too big to be tackled and them blabber all the way just to keep pur self satiated !

WEll the two gentlemen have categorised it right.

Action and only action can do something . Mere writing , discussing is not gonna help.

I find such things as hilarious ! There are things that are wrong and u dont need long discussions to derive that they are wrong !!!!

If u cant do it , then do not be smart enuf by just speaking it out and proving that u r against it when u cant do anything against it.

IT is wronf self perception , wrong self satisfying mechanisms or more technically speakinf self - defense mechanisms !

@ Devendra Kumar , : In another thread called " myths and realities ..." ur first post gave me a lot of satisfaction Bro , it really did.
    It was titled as :

""Kuch karo agar dil mein itni hi aag hai toh ""

thanks ! thats the spirit that is " should be " and we must try to make it " would be " rather than using the difficult realms of the language and just writing and writing about something and doing nothing !

SOrry for the offence created if any !

b4 pilot project. d action plan is charted out. n d identification of problem areas is a part of it. gottya...ha ah aha