Thread: anyone from melbourne?

Smile anyone from melbourne?

hello everyone,

i m new to dis forum and melbourne and came to know dat dis is the best forum to connecting jat community across the world.so i m here a designer and architect from india and currently in melbourne.
    finding melbourne a fun city and a place to be.
    But would like to share more about australia.so anybody there from melbourne?

kanupriya

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Kanuu G, Mera ek dost hai malbourn mein naam hai Anil Godara, menne uste kai baar kahe lee ke jaatland pe aa jaya kar, per bera na wo aaj tak nahee aaya hai. agar wo aapne mil jaa to usne jatland ka pata jaroor bata diyo. wo 'licencing essential' company hai Malbourn mein usme kaam kare hai.

Quote Originally Posted by kanupriyavish View Post
    hello everyone,

i m new to dis forum and melbourne and came to know dat dis is the best forum to connecting jat community across the world.so i m here a designer and architect from india and currently in melbourne.

kanupriya

Hi

Hi Kanupriya,

This is Deepak Dhankhar, Welcome to Melbourne, I live in Reservoir and work in St Kilda. if u need anything, please feel free to contact.

Regards
    Last edited by d_dhankhar; October 19th, 2007 at 12:20 PM.

Kanu Beta,
    I am from Sydney, here for 20 years.
    We maintan a database of Jats in Australia and NZ.
    You email me, I can send u the list and suggest conatct names.

My Email: ishwarsinghlamba@yahoo.com

Regards
    Ishwar lamba

------------------------------------------------
    hello everyone,

kanupriya[/QUOTE]
    Understand = Under + Stand

hi

hi kanu ji
    i m vikas maan from chandigarh
    i m also coming to ur city

Hi KAnu
    welcum
    m here at Melbourne, 10 min. away frm Melbourne central station

Vivk Pannu is here too-at Oakleigh-n hes realy very helpful n wonderful to talk to

u may keep in touch with us
    Quote Originally Posted by kanupriyavish View Post
    hello everyone,

kanupriya
    -There are no bad people in this world..they are either good or amusing.

...La Vida es Bella....