Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Get Together-Delhi/Guragaon

Quote Originally Posted by devdahiya View Post
    Now enough of falltu talk.Kindly confirm your attendence........say yes if you dont want to miss something very nice.We will meet for sure.Thanks!

So far confirmed attendence:

1] Self and family members
    2] Bhai Shailendra Tokas and Family
    3] Khushi & navin
    4] Ramesh Lakra &family
    5] Narender Kharab & family
    6] Shashi bebey &family members
    7] Vikas sheoran.
    le tae mahara bhi naam apne attendence register meui likh liye .. haaan apar it may happen that despite trying genuinely hard to meet up i may not be able to do so ... also i would try my level best to be there with my bettr half ... bt no commitements on that as well ...

kaka plzzz dont shout at me . u know the kind of time lines i have to meet at times ... plz understand ...

Quote Originally Posted by trueblueindian View Post
    le tae mahara bhi naam apne attendence register meui likh liye .. haaan apar it may happen that despite trying genuinely hard to meet up i may not be able to do so ... also i would try my level best to be there with my bettr half ... bt no commitements on that as well ...

kaka plzzz dont shout at me . u know the kind of time lines i have to meet at times ... plz understand ...

U R incorigible for sure.Kadde te punctual huya kar dushtta.
    "LIFE TEACHES EVERY ONE IN A NATURAL WAY.NO ONE CAN ESCAPE THIS REALITY"

Now enough of falltu talk.Kindly confirm your attendence........say yes if you dont want to miss something very nice.We will meet for sure.Thanks!

So far confirmed attendence:

1] Self and family members
    2] Bhai Shailendra Tokas and Family
    3] Khushi & navin
    4] Ramesh Lakra &family
    5] Narender Kharab & family
    6] Shashi bebey &family members
    7] Vikas sheoran.

Other members who have confirmed includes :
    1) Virender Mann
    2) Reena Khatri
    3) Jit Takar
    4) Bhupendra Anjna
    5) Karmveer Singh Chahal
    6) Vivek Dhankar
    7) Anoop Lather
    8) Ravishanker Godara

Please keep in mind that things will be planned taking into account that you all are part of get-together. As mentioned by Kaku that in case you have confirmed and would not be in a position to make it you still have to be a part of the expenses in organising the event. So in case you are not coming please do let us know in advance to avoid any further complications.
    Others who are interested are welcome to join us.

Time and place...

plz tell me time,place and date...??

shashi ji i will confirm in 3-4 days.

Quote Originally Posted by shashiverma View Post
    Other members who have confirmed includes :
    1) Virender Mann
    2) Reena Khatri
    3) Jit Takar
    4) Bhupendra Anjna
    5) Karmveer Singh Chahal
    6) Vivek Dhankar
    7) Anoop Lather
    8) Ravishanker Godara

Please keep in mind that things will be planned taking into account that you all are part of get-together. As mentioned by Kaku that in case you have confirmed and would not be in a position to make it you still have to be a part of the expenses in organising the event. So in case you are not coming please do let us know in advance to avoid any further complications.
    Others who are interested are welcome to join us.

Hi! Shashi

I do apologize that I wont be able to attend.

Since its Festival time so I'll be going to village on Diwali with my family & shall be getting back on Sunday so wont be able to make it to the get-together.

Thanks!

Rock on
    Jit
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

hey brother. not coming

Quote Originally Posted by cooljat View Post
    Hi! Shashi

I do apologize that I wont be able to attend.

Since its Festival time so I'll be going to village on Diwali with my family & shall be getting back on Sunday so wont be able to make it to the get-together.

Thanks!

Rock on
    Jit
    Brother aap nahi jaa o gae toe mein kai se jaaunga
    Trust one who has tried

Talking जीत की गोदी...?

Quote Originally Posted by ravileo View Post
    Brother aap nahi jaa o gae toe mein kai se jaaunga
    रवि जी...:eek:..आप्ने पैरां जाइये......ओर के......जीत भाई के तनै.......गोदी में बिठा का लेजावे था...:p:D?
    मेरी जिन्दगी.....मेरा अन्दाज
    Work as a Labour.....Live as a King.
    कर भला हो भला.....अंत भले का भला
    To do better make changes where necessary and find other avenues.
    ALL POWER IS WITHIN YOU. YOU CAN DO ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING. BELIEVE IN THAT.
    अपने तो अपने होते हैं.....बाकी सब सपने होते हैं ।

I
    am
    coming
    plz.
    tell me venue and schedule
    of the get together
    Trust one who has tried

Good Initiative

Me too will join. Plz share the venue and time details.

Rgds
    Manjeet
    GOOD JUDGEMENT COMES FROM EXPERIENCE,EXPERIENCE COMES FROM BAD JUDGEMENT.(EX-RAIST 92-BATCH)

sorry

sorry all programmes cancelled ... have to be in RTK and SPT on coming sunday ... byah hai arrr jana aae janna chahe kimmey ho jya

my apologies ....

sorry all programmes cancelled ... have to be in RTK and SPT on coming sunday ... byah hai arrr jana aae janna chahe kimmey ho jya

my apologies ....

Hawa bannana bandd kar........I knew this in advance that you will behave in this manner...nothing new.Hum bi byah mein challan ge battaiye kddei si se byah.

Mein aaunga.

Dev Sahab Ram-Ram,

Mein to aaunga per balakan ka pakka nahi hai.

Regards
    WORD IMPOSSIBLE SAYS I M POSSIBLE.

Apologising dosent mean that U are wrong & the other is right.....It only means that U value the relationship much more than ur ego.

kaaa tu bhi nae

Hawa bannana bandd kar........I knew this in advance that you will behave in this manner...nothing new.Hum bi byah mein challan ge battaiye kddei si se byah.

hahahhaha kaka jara bhi eaitbaar konya tannne merrey pae .. challl pakkam pakka challene byah mei ... sunpatt tae barat challeygi ar RHTK jaawegi ...

sunday tadkey tadak nikalna padega ...

sisters ... dever is getting married .. plz suggest can i avoide that ????

hahahhaha kaka jara bhi eaitbaar konya tannne merrey pae .. challl pakkam pakka challene byah mei ... sunpatt tae barat challeygi ar RHTK jaawegi ...

sunday tadkey tadak nikalna padega ...

sisters ... dever is getting married .. plz suggest can i avoide that ????

KYU NA AVOID KAR SAKTA...KAR SKKEI SE ...hey-2-2.

Kaku..i have a better idea.......lets all go and enjoy marriage...i hope trueblue... will not try to avoid us......bahut deen ho leyee...ghodi kei agee nachatee jayengai...then will discuss rest at such a happening place as well...bakki to phir koi kaam ka tension hei nahin..he he

KYU NA AVOID KAR SAKTA...KAR SKKEI SE ...hey-2-2.
    Ooooooo Rahan dey kaaaa .. manney katwa key mannega tu aekk dinnn

waise chalta ho tey bata ....

hey ... hey... !!!

Quote Originally Posted by shashiverma View Post
    Kaku..i have a better idea.......lets all go and enjoy marriage...i hope trueblue... will not try to avoid us......bahut deen ho leyee...ghodi kei agee nachatee jayengai...then will discuss rest at such a happening place as well...bakki to phir koi kaam ka tension hei nahin..he he
    hahahha shashi jimost welcome... apar dikkat do sei...

aek tae yaa akk issey nyotte aaley byah mei nacchya nahi jaya karta ghodi aaggey... wah bhi tae merri sis laggi ...hannn kanyadaan dallan challna ho tae jarur ...most welcome :rolleyes::D

doosri - rishtey daar har sei panchayati aadmi... no ghodi ... na bajjja ... limited aadmi arr byah OK .... saddey aadmi sadda kaam .... jo sahi mayane mei honna bhi chahiyea ... :p

waise if you wish u r most welcome ..........

Best Wishes For The Get Together

Dear sashi,
    good idea....KEEP IT UP

bhai dabas ji kasuta tareeka hai natan kaa

khan peen kaa kuch se nahi mere dhore fer bhi agar bhuk lag rahi ho to aa jao :D

hahahha shashi jimost welcome... apar dikkat do sei...

aek tae yaa akk issey nyotte aaley byah mei nacchya nahi jaya karta ghodi aaggey... wah bhi tae merri sis laggi ...hannn kanyadaan dallan challna ho tae jarur ...most welcome :rolleyes::D

doosri - rishtey daar har sei panchayati aadmi... no ghodi ... na bajjja ... limited aadmi arr byah OK .... saddey aadmi sadda kaam .... jo sahi mayane mei honna bhi chahiyea ... :p

waise if you wish u r most welcome ..........