Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Get Together-Delhi/Guragaon

Mod Bandh ke....?

Quote Originally Posted by trueblueindian View Post
    hahahhaha kaka jara bhi eaitbaar konya tannne merrey pae .. challl pakkam pakka challene byah mei ... sunpatt tae barat challeygi ar RHTK jaawegi ...
    Bhai Sandesh ji.......kaka ji Rohatk ek bar gya tha.....MOD bandh ke..:rolleyes:..? (Latooo aur sitare lagya hua) eb aur kise ke bhya mein na jave.....?
    Kaka ji ne bera se...jab MOD bandh ke gya tha...tab te kaki ji milli thi......eb te bhai sirf Rupiya hi mlega..:eek:..mann-taan ka...:p:D.?
    मेरी जिन्दगी.....मेरा अन्दाज
    Work as a Labour.....Live as a King.
    कर भला हो भला.....अंत भले का भला
    To do better make changes where necessary and find other avenues.
    ALL POWER IS WITHIN YOU. YOU CAN DO ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING. BELIEVE IN THAT.
    अपने तो अपने होते हैं.....बाकी सब सपने होते हैं ।

Quote Originally Posted by vivekdh View Post
    bhai dabas ji kasuta tareeka hai natan kaa

khan peen kaa kuch se nahi mere dhore fer bhi agar bhuk lag rahi ho to aa jao :D
    hahhaahha bhai sach tae sach aae rehevega .... mei key tod marud sakku suu ussney

Get-together Delhi/GGN

Dahiya sahab,

Koi jagah fix hui eak na.

Regards
    WORD IMPOSSIBLE SAYS I M POSSIBLE.

Apologising dosent mean that U are wrong & the other is right.....It only means that U value the relationship much more than ur ego.

Kaks though the words in red had left me spellbound but i can still write....cant we spare some amout out of this money towards JAn Jagriti? Or we are desperate to give ourselves a good treat rather than giving something better to POOR KIDS in the name of EDUCATION/BOOKS/STATIONARY....Its kind of disheartening that people are more particular to write/discuss some fun in threads like this and least bothered to contribute for A NOBLE CAUSEthough i know that we can't force someone to be a SOCIAL SERVANT....I might have upset some members but then again its appreciable to distribute to others what we want for ourselves....NOT THE WHOLE LOT JUST A SMALL SHARE OF WHAT WE EARN
    Quote Originally Posted by devdahiya View Post
    Dear members...this time we wish to make it a dignified,well co-ordinated and accountability oriented get together.In the past we have seen that people just scribble here that he is dying to come and just won't show up.....forget about taking any responsibilities.

We wish to identify a place between Gurgaon and Delhi and hire it out for the day,which will entail expenditure and then we will cater for the food and drinks as well so that people can feel at home and really enjoy.Some money will have to be spent on arrangements and PA system etc.Depending upon the strength of members attending, i foresee an expenditure in the range of around Rs 50,000-60,000.And as such we all have to share the burden.Venue will be intimated shortly.

Hence you are requested to see your firm engagements and then give the confirmation.Once we get the confirmation....the share of expenditure will have to be paid irrespective of making it there or not.So kindly beer that in mind.
    Last edited by sunitahooda; October 29th, 2007 at 03:37 PM.
    I AM WHAT I AM....JAT.... 16X2=8

This is real good suggestion sunita...lets see what others propose in this direction...

Quote Originally Posted by sunitahooda View Post
    Kaks though the words in red had left me spellbound but i can still write....cant we spare some amout out of this money towards JAn Jagriti? Or we are desperate to give ourselves a good treat rather than giving something better to POOR KIDS in the name of EDUCATION/BOOKS/STATIONARY....Its kind of disheartening that people are more particular to write/discuss some fun in threads like this and least bothered to contribute for A NOBLE CAUSEthough i know that we can't force someone to be a SOCIAL SERVANT....I might have upset some members but then again its appreciable to distribute to others what we want for ourselves....NOT THE WHOLE LOT JUST A SMALL SHARE OF WHAT WE EARN

sunita bebey things have been messed up properly here.Charity will follow after we meet.If we don't meet how can we augment the org like Jan Jagriti which i suppose is sobbing in a corner.Milna- julna apni jagah aur charity apni jagah.we will discuss Jan Jagriti and some other wider issues when we meet.
    "LIFE TEACHES EVERY ONE IN A NATURAL WAY.NO ONE CAN ESCAPE THIS REALITY"

oh god

Quote Originally Posted by sunitahooda View Post

yo ke saang rachya rakhya sei hade.. manne tei bera hi na patya............ arrr su tu ke katti savdhaan hokene khadi sei iss fottu mein.. sakooll mein khinchwaya tha ke yo.. hehehe :p
    Deepak Sejwal
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by shashiverma View Post
    This is real good suggestion sunita...lets see what others propose in this direction...
    Hi Di ! I guess anything concrete has not been decided as yet over the meet & the process is still lingering as usual !

Quote Originally Posted by shwetadhaka View Post
    Hi Di ! I guess anything concrete has not been decided as yet over the meet & the process is still lingering as usual !
    Concrete ho bhi kaisse.People don;t want to take the trouble to come and meet up.Alternatively i have extended an invitation to Shashi bebey and family members to join us for lunch/dinner as she wishes.So kindly confirm by 31 evening as members must have decided their course of action by now else we will have a small gathering.

gettogether

hi friends

not a very regular on this site -but would try to be now-

could anybody put me wise on the gettogether-venue- contribution and time

IF IYS DECIDED

RGDS to all

Smile

Dev Sir,
    jin nai already confirm karya sai, we tai aamte e honge.
    mai ar khusi tai thei na.

"कर्मंयेवाधिकरास्ते = कर्मणि एव अधिकार: ते = कर्म करनें में ही अधिकार है तुम्हारा"

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    i am also coming along with Vikas Chaudhary

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Consider me in if possible

JJ meet

JJ meet will be organised in the Jan Jagriti Bhawan, village Barhana on 11th november at 10.30am.
    JJ activities will be discussed and planned. New visitors can see the JJ activities going on.
    Lunch will be at village only. We will disperse by 3pm

Barhana is 1 hr drive from delhi. (even within delhi we take more time). So coming to the village wont be difficult. Transport arrangements will be made for those who cant make it on their own and wish to attend. They can join with one or the other member going from ncr.

Please contact me on 9810245996 (for any information/assisstance.)
    everyone is invited
    roadmap to barhana attached
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	barhana.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	13.9 KB 
ID:	2362  
    Last edited by navingulia; November 2nd, 2007 at 01:08 PM.

"कर्मंयेवाधिकरास्ते = कर्मणि एव अधिकार: ते = कर्म करनें में ही अधिकार है तुम्हारा"

request

We request Dev sir and other senior members who can attend to grace the occasion and guide and encourage us.

bhai saab is this is same get-together which dev kaka & sahshi ji was talking abt ?

bhai, you can consider it same
    i have already requested dev sir and will request shashi ji also to come.

Thats fine with me Navin.I may not be there due previously sheduled engagements.However My Best Wishes Are with You Always.All the best.God bless!
    Last edited by devdahiya; November 3rd, 2007 at 08:09 PM.

Well there seems to be lot of confusion around...
    Anyways... As Navin Ji and Kaku have already mentioned we all have decided to have the get-together at the venue and time as mentioned by Navin ( Check earlier mails of the same thread).
    This would not only serve the purpose of knowing each other but would also help us know about the activities carried by JJ.
    All the members who have confirmed earlier and others who have not .......you all are free to make your choices...
    Now that the venue and rest of the things are planned, I would like to request all of you to please re-confirm your presence ( It would be a help to organisers).
    I am sorry about any kind of inconvenience.
    Last edited by shashiverma; November 3rd, 2007 at 09:40 PM.

It is very kind and understanding of dev sir and shashi madam to have agreed to attend the meet.
    From my side i have never had any malfide intentions. Since the other get togather wasnt working out i had offered that the long planned JJ core group (every core group member had recieved an email on this long back) meet be treated as a get togather too.
    Dev Sir is my most respected senior and i can beg his forgiveness at any time with folded hands. i would rather do nothing if i have to have differences with dev sir.
    Everyone is welcome to the meet, with or without confirmation.
    the meeting will be complete with Dev sir and shashi ji s presence.
    Last edited by navingulia; November 4th, 2007 at 01:01 AM.