Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Get Together-Delhi/Guragaon

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by devdahiya View Post
    That is the basic problem Sandesh.We are in a great hurry that we have scanty regards for each others.Anyways JJ meet will serve better purpose and hence in the larger community interest let Navin bhai carry on with the urgently,quitely and purposely planned JJ meet.However i will not be able to make it due to previously sheduled engagements.My best wishes for the JJ meet!God bless all!
    Dearest and Respected dev Sir, I have begged your forgiveness with folded hands for any unintentional hurt i have caused.

1. Can you say i have scanty regards for you or for that matter for any jatland member(junior or senior)?
    2. JJ core group was meeting for discussions(on 11th only) irrespective of the get togather. Any JJ core group member can confirm that.
    3. In your last post on 'get togather' thread you said "since things are not working out i will only invite shashi bebey and family for lunch/diner". After this me, khushi, manisha and vikas asked whether we were invited. You didnot reply for two days. So i offered people a choice to visit JJ in village. it is just an offer.
    Why is it being taken that i am doing something against you?
    In work, miscommunication can happen but i can assure you with my blood i never had and never can have wrong intentions against you or anyone else.

We are all children of the same soil. How can we be different. I will say, let us get together and set an example of unity to every one. After all, our karm and uddeshya is same - wellfare of rural area, and the motive should come first.

We have to fight this bigger battle together.

Come hail or snow, wind or fire, let us all meet on 11th.
    Dev Sir, this meet will be incomplete without you. Everyone wants you.
    Last edited by navingulia; November 5th, 2007 at 08:59 AM.

"कर्मंयेवाधिकरास्ते = कर्मणि एव अधिकार: ते = कर्म करनें में ही अधिकार है तुम्हारा"

Quote Originally Posted by shashiverma View Post
    We are thinking of a get together in Delhi/Guragaon on 11th Novemebr....wat do u say???
    add me for this , let me know the things to do
    EK JAT JAT
    DO JAT MAUJ
    TEEN JAT COMPANY
    CHAAR JAT FAUJ
    JAI JAT, JAI HIND

core group

Quote Originally Posted by navingulia View Post
    It is very kind and understanding of dev sir and shashi madam to have agreed to attend the meet.
    From my side i have never had any malfide intentions. Since the other get togather wasnt working out i had offered that the long planned JJ core group (every core group member had recieved an email on this long back) meet be treated as a get togather too.
    Dev Sir is my most respected senior and i can beg his forgiveness at any time with folded hands. i would rather do nothing if i have to have differences with dev sir.
    Everyone is welcome to the meet, with or without confirmation.
    the meeting will be complete with Dev sir and shashi ji s presence.
    what,s core group, is it some kind of group on JL, is it only core can attend JL meetings, or it,s open to every one.

core group is a group that has been working on social cause Jan Jagriti - www.janjagriti.com despite all obstacles that have come in the way. With support of a very large number of people from Jatland.
    Anybody is welcome to visit Jan Jagriti project at anytime. But if you can come on 11th you will be able to meet a lot more people and see all acivities.

Kindly go through this thread to know details or you could read 'jan Jagriti' thread in social responsibility forum of Jatland

Friends are requested that it wont be possible to explain JJ time and again. Those interested to know or contribute in any way should visit www.janjagriti.com or go through the mentioned threads.
    Kindly Bear
    Regards
    Navin Gulia

"कर्मंयेवाधिकरास्ते = कर्मणि एव अधिकार: ते = कर्म करनें में ही अधिकार है तुम्हारा"

For the time being the following link can serve as a good intro to JJ
    http://navingulia.com/jjintro.htm
    those interested please have a look

Its done and went well. The feeling, experience and energy is beyond words. I will surely write about it in detail soon.

Thumbs up

Hey! Thats a gud news!!
    Waitin for the pics & detailed reply

Godspeed!...

Rock on
    Jit

Quote Originally Posted by shashiverma View Post
    Its done and went well. The feeling, experience and energy is beyond words. I will surely write about it in detail soon.
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

Thumbs up

Dear Friends,
    Whatever little we could do in terms of sharing thoughts, ideas and experiences, we did.
    We missed the presence of members who couldnot make it due to engagements, ill health or personal reasons. Dev Sir, Jitender Hooda,Vikas Narwal, Ramesh, Shailendra, Manisha were missed.

Present were
    DN Deshwal Sir, Bharti sindhu, Koyal, Ravi Godara, Shashi Verma, Amit Chillar, Sunita Hooda, Taqdir Kadyan, Geeta Ahlawat, Khushi and Navin.
    Food- courtsey khushi and mamiji Tea- courtsey kids at JJ

JJ Annual Meet will be conducted as scheduled on 25th December. Details will be made available soon.

Let us take our positive energies forward.
    Thanks to every one.
    Regards
    Navin

the pics

memories of the day
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_1610.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	92.0 KB 
ID:	2373   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_1611.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	97.0 KB 
ID:	2374   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_1612.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	88.3 KB 
ID:	2375   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_1614.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	84.3 KB 
ID:	2376  

koyal, our active volunteer was missing from earlier pics, so posting one more

Name:	100_1616.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	81.0 KB 
ID:	2377  

Quote Originally Posted by navingulia View Post
    koyal, our active volunteer was missing from earlier pics, so posting one more
    Here is one more photo of Koyal and a similar group-photo.

Name:	IMG_0130.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	2378   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0135.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	99.3 KB 
ID:	2379  
    तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय

Coooool pics!!
    Kudos to u all!!
    keep it up!!

Rock on
    Jit
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

Jj

Some how the whole thing missed me. Wish I was there, I writeup of the event would be most welcome BLS

Smile

BLS Sir,
    It would have been great if you would have been present. Would have been a blessing.

Write up-

Sometime back I had put up an offer that since the JJ core group was intending to meet on 11th, we could meet at the JJ project at village. Despite the long ditance and time involved it was great that Shashi Verma, DN deshwal Sir, Bhai Amit Chillar, Ravi Godara (all the way from Jaipur) and JJ volunteers sunita, bharti, koyal, khusi and me were present. JJ employees in village Taqdir and geeta were also there.

Thanks to Khusi and mamiji for the food.

Bhai Amit narrated one joke ‘ek chhore ka pajaama paat rya tha. Dura chhora bolya – rai tera pajaama paat rya. Wo chhora bolya – yo itna saara kurta pajaama sim rya wo tai deekhya nahin, yo paatya od badaa deekh gya.’

Chutkala chhota sa thaa, par seekh badi thi.

In process of our discussions we tried to look at the ‘simya od/stitched’ part of jan jagriti and the ‘paatya od/torn’ part also.

Running a social work is not lip service. Vikas, Sunita, Bharti, jitender, taqdir, geeta me and khushi have been slogging it out on ground. Taking time and efforts to visit and move the mud has got us where we are, where we have a full set-up place for JJ. Whether it was whitewashing, electrical fitting, carpentry, buying books, darees, blackboards, furniture and all stuff and taking it there, conducting classes, dealing with local issues. Thanks to these efforts, besides the regular classes we had taken at government schools, the classes at the JJ venue have been going on for over six months. This wouldn’t have been possible without some real and sincerely exhaustive efforts.
    JJ needs, moral and positive support much more than it would need funds.

“JJ jas always been open to suggestions, inputs and involvement” – not one instance can be quoted when JJ was not so.

JJ experience

Education in all its forms is the single factor/agenda that can improve the quality of life in the villages and give the children a fair chance for a bright future.
    Our observation in two lines
    1. Girls are sincere, eager and hard working because they are very disciplined. They only need academic help.
    2. Boys have been thoroughly pampered and spoilt by the parents (exceptions). They need to be motivated to work hard and the parents need to be advised to give them discipline.

There is not one child in the village who doesn’t want to learn english, science and maths. There is no child who doesn’t want to slog for a bright future. Only Thing – most of them don’t get any opportunity to do so. No one teaches them a word of english, science or maths.
    This is what JJ intends to provide them. So that tomorrow they can be bright and responsible citizens of a better India.

Smile

very nicely said
    Last edited by amiteshv; November 13th, 2007 at 01:31 PM.

My apology for missing it because of long illness I hope will be available next time.

Thanks
    -Virender M.