Thread: Movies Download ???????????????

Exclamation Movies Download ???????????????

hi............

where to download hindi n english movies ??????????
    tell d proper address.........
    plz

http://www.desitorrents.com/forums/

is a sitewhere u can download all latest movie and lots more stuff but u need invitation from some one.
    Now a days site is asking donatations from their members. Keep visiting this site.
    U WANT N U GET THATS LUCK..
    U WANT N U WAIT, THATS TIME
    U WANT BUT U COMPROMISE, THATS LIFE
    AND U WANT N U WAIT N U COMPROMISE THATS... ...LOVE

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    you can download from www.musicnmovies.com
    this one has all latest bollywood movies and is better than torrents

try this.....almost all gud movies both hindi/english avilable here!

www.mastiland.com

enjoy!

Rock on
    Jit
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

Thumbs up Rent a DVDs !!

In today's world who gotta time to download the movie from internet, Is you internet free? R u getting enough bandwidth? R u getting the choice of movie online free of cost downloadable ?

Humm !!

If you stay in Mumbai and New Delhi, I believe the better choice is to go for " Rent a DVDs " at affordable price !!

So far only two registered company offer such services in India.You can keep DVD's or VCD's as long as you want all the prints are original. All languages available !!

1 ) http://seventymm.com/Home/Welcome

2) http://www.moviemart.in/
    PLAY IT TILL YOUR FINGERS BLEED!!

WAIT WAIT. since when downloading movies is legal in India? what happen to copyright laws? don't people get sued in India for sharing mp3 or movies? i am saying that because you guys are throwing torrent and forum urls and fail to mention anything about being careful.

btw desitorrents is closed. not enough donations.

Quote Originally Posted by sudhakarsingh View Post
    hi............

plz
    Bhai English to main rarely download karta hun..but some times I use : www.torrentspy.com or www.isohunt.com and search for the movie you want. It'll provide you the torrent downloads and it's all free. But again be careful with English movie download...

For Hindi..I use www.bwtorrents.com
    Currently new registrations are open.
    Suit the action to the word, the word to the action.

Make sure you download peerguardian - http://phoenixlabs.org/pg2/

this program will block IPs of gov, riaa, mpaa, edu etc.

Quote Originally Posted by rahulkumar View Post
    WAIT WAIT. since when downloading movies is legal in India? what happen to copyright laws? don't people get sued in India for sharing mp3 or movies? i am saying that because you guys are throwing torrent and forum urls and fail to mention anything about being careful.

btw desitorrents is closed. not enough donations.

Since the beginning of torrents and other stuffs operates on World Wide Web ( WWW ) downloading movies on internet is legal in India !! We dont get sued here and mind you we are not violating the copyrights laws too .. No ISP can stop you in India and you wont booked under Cyber Law. !!
    PLAY IT TILL YOUR FINGERS BLEED!!

Quote Originally Posted by sudhakarsingh View Post
    hi............

plz
    Hi sudhakar... u can use d bitcomet sftwre to dwnlod the torrents dat u can gather frm any torrent site (torresntspy, isohunt, sharedtv.com etc.)....

hi everyone... anthr thng dat i want to sugest is dat we may share d movies that we hv already got... thru google file transfer or smthng.... its faster dat way... coz a 1 GB file thru torrents take smwhr arnd 15-20 hrs... bt thru google file transfer it can be done in 2-3 hrs provided we r sharing within india...

so wot say...!!!