Thread: suggestions from all jat community

suggestions from all jat community

hello sir/madam

i wish to introduce my self Sanjay Rathee, Delhi based 3d animation and video game programmer. basicly i am from Village Bharan(meham) dist..Rohtak, haryana.my father is a delhi police officer..i am a graduate from delhi university i have also done software Engineering and 3d animation my intrests are c++ programming and animation..

i have two firms..

Beauideal Network (video game programming & custom softwares development)
    beauedeg( 3d animation, VFX, Graphics and virtual designing)

both the firms are new and working hard to get a position within 2-3 years.

my request to all jat community is that...
    beeing a jat i am planning to make a highend 3d animation movie on any of our jat personality..e.g Sir Chottu Ram, Maharaja Suraj Mal etc..

i need suggestions, Financial help and techinical help from all my respected elders and friends..

thanx
    best regards
    sanjay rathee
    rathee_san@hotmail.com

Thumbs up Good Initiative...

Sanjay ji its a very great initiative from your side to animate our Jat Heros in visuals. i think this is the first time someone came with an idea like this for our community.

my best wishes...

Great thoughts brother ... i really appreciate ur ideas.
    But i have a query ... what will br our furter plan after completion of that animated movie... i mean do u want to relaease it... or what sort of movie r u talking abt ??? a small movie to share among ourselves or to distribute it nation wide???
    And brother append some ideas/theme of the animation too... it will be gud if u can convey ur thoughts fully.

suggestions from all jat community

dear devender..

thats what i am asking to all my friends...
    we i know some reputed film distributors.in india and overseas..

all depends on budget..if the budget is high we can release it on theatres in india and overseas..other wise...it will be a small movie personaly for our jat community..

thanx
    best regards
    sanjay rathee

Quote Originally Posted by sanjaybharan View Post
    dear devender..

thats what i am asking to all my friends...
    we i know some reputed film distributors.in india and overseas..

all depends on budget..if the budget is high we can release it on theatres in india and overseas..other wise...it will be a small movie personaly for our jat community..

thanx
    best regards
    sanjay rathee

Gud brother... lets see hw ppl respond and how it goes.

hello sir/madam

i wish to introduce my self Sanjay Rathee, Delhi based 3d animation and video game programmer. basicly i am from Village Bharan(meham) dist..Rohtak, haryana.my father is a delhi police officer..i am a graduate from delhi university i have also done software Engineering and 3d animation my intrests are c++ programming and animation..

i have two firms..

beeing a jat i am planning to make a highend 3d animation movie on any of our jat personality..e.g Sir Chottu Ram, Maharaja Suraj Mal etc..

i need suggestions, Financial help and techinical help from all my respected elders and friends..

thanx
    best regards

sanjay rathee
    rathee_san@hotmail.com

My best wishes first, Sanjay. Indeed a novel and at the same time, must say, a very brave idea as well.

I don't know whether i am qualifed enough to suggest but I feel you first need to zero-in on a subject. A movie on Surajmal will be very different from Sir Chhoturam, two different genre for that matter.

Then, to encapsulate the entire life of a character could be very cumbersome and vague. What you can do is: take an important part of the life/lives of the great man/men and try and narrate it -- smthing like we have in Shyam Benegal's the Making of Mahatma or for that matter in '300'.

Back your idea with a fantastic, tight, without-any-loose-ends script with powerful dialogues and then while materialising it on the screen, let loose you imagination for you can afford it in animation movies (maybe i.e. why I would like to see an animation movie on a worrior than a social reformer as we can make our central character truly larger than life in animation movies but that is my personal bias).

Then comes the production part about which I hardly have an idea. But the key would be to conceptulise things fairly well and stick to it.

And plz plz don't let approach be parochial and think of making a film for the members of just one community. You should go with a mindset that you will make a flick that will appeal to a cross section of people.

Lastly, as Leonidas tells Dilios: "You've a grand tale to tell" .

Good luck!
    Last edited by kabir; October 20th, 2007 at 10:06 PM.
    Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the war room!

come on my friends, brothers and sisters..

please give me suggestions and ideas..

thanx

Hi Sanjay,
    We are all proud of u.
    I have emailed u with contact detail

regards
    Ishwar Lamba
    Understand = Under + Stand

hello sir/madam

i have two firms..

thanx
    best regards
    sanjay rathee
    rathee_san@hotmail.com
    HI Sanjay .. great going and, sounds very good ... we as a community has been missing on it .. wishing you the ery best for the project ...

now your querry .....

Funds - i Must say that you should try and talk t haryana Got. for fundin, can get it easily as there are provisions for these kind of activities, would request all jatlanders if they have a good solid connection , sanjay's major problem could be solved.

My Offering -could fecilitate you with really good prices for multimedia lab softwares, you can assume you may get distributor level prices. do mail me if need be there at sandesh.dabas@gmail.com

Think these are very good ideas...sad to see no acknowledgement of these...

Quote Originally Posted by kabir View Post
    My best wishes first, Sanjay. Indeed a novel and at the same time, must say, a very brave idea as well.

I don't know whether i am qualifed enough to suggest but I feel you first need to zero-in on a subject. A movie on Surajmal will be very different from Sir Chhoturam, two different genre for that matter.

Then, to encapsulate the entire life of a character could be very cumbersome and vague. What you can do is: take an important part of the life/lives of the great man/men and try and narrate it -- smthing like we have in Shyam Benegal's the Making of Mahatma or for that matter in '300'.

Back your idea with a fantastic, tight, without-any-loose-ends script with powerful dialogues and then while materialising it on the screen, let loose you imagination for you can afford it in animation movies (maybe i.e. why I would like to see an animation movie on a worrior than a social reformer as we can make our central character truly larger than life in animation movies but that is my personal bias).

Then comes the production part about which I hardly have an idea. But the key would be to conceptulise things fairly well and stick to it.

And plz plz don't let approach be parochial and think of making a film for the members of just one community. You should go with a mindset that you will make a flick that will appeal to a cross section of people.

Lastly, as Leonidas tells Dilios: "You've a grand tale to tell" .

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by priti View Post
    Think these are very good ideas...sad to see no acknowledgement of these...
    maybe he's busy for a day or two ... . but yup u r correct

I can try with that haryana govt issue ,, have good family contact with Mr. Hooda.. Its a great effort and I think our community want this kind of effort.

Anything I can do for this project please let me know... I'm software engg myself..

So If I can be of any help in this you can contact me 24\7 Sanjay.
    My best wishes are with you
    Best of luck

thanx every one please convey this message forward to all our friends..

thanx

hello to all my brothers, sisters and elders..

i am not geting a good response...as i expected..

plz give me suggestions..

thanx..

thanx..

thanx..
    Bhai tell us what do you expect n we shall type the same
    सच्चे शब्दों में सच के अहसास लिखेंगे ...
    वक्त पढे जिसको कुछ इतना खास लिखेंगे...
    गीत गजल हम पर लिखेंगे लिखने वाले...
    हमने कलम उठाइ, तो इतिहास लिखेंगे...!!

hello to all my friends..

i am looking for someone who can get me a graphics script..
    regarding jat community or any jat leader..e.g sir chottu ram, maharaja surajmal etc..

thanx
    best regards
    sanjay rathee

Rathee,
    There is lot of information available about these gentlemen.What abt striding for unsung heroes died at frontier or in civil scene.Reflect.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.