Thread: mahindra Bolero

mahindra Bolero

Hi friends,
    I am planning to buy mahindra bolero, but i dont have any experience about its utility as a good passenger vehical. I am also considering scropio as second option.
    Do any of you guys owns Bolero or any opinion on this. Pls suggest me so that i can plan it.
    IF YOU FIND A PERSON WITHOUT SMILE, GIVE HIME ONE OF YOURS .

WHy Mahindra only

Quote Originally Posted by dharmender View Post
    Hi friends,
    I am planning to buy mahindra bolero, but i dont have any experience about its utility as a good passenger vehical. I am also considering scropio as second option.
    Do any of you guys owns Bolero or any opinion on this. Pls suggest me so that i can plan it.
    specifically what are you looking for in the machine you want to own

waise my tak is that you settle or New Safari 2.2 VVTi, Dicor, ts a improvd and a very gud machine in this category and ofcourse with a style statement whic both of these machines miss, hough a bit high pricing wise but then thats wot akes sense .. atleast for me ... technically and ownership satisfaction wise ....

Thumbs up

Bhai Mahendra as Mr. Sandesh said, In my opinion also the best Choice in SUV in India today is the Tata Safari VVTI Decor. As per the price comparision, good thing never comes cheap. you can buy a Bolero but bet me will not like it after sometime. Its an old outdated model.
    People looks when a safari passes by. Thats the difference.

So if the pocket allows go for it. You will love the vehical while behind the wheel.

I wish you a Safe and Happy driving.

Tata safari/Scorpio

Hi friends,
    I have a TATA Safari and also have a Scorpio.....where as for a long drive I use Tata safari...and enjoy it as a Road King in the comfort and lookwise sporty..secondly I use Scorpio which is for a multy purpose...light weight...easy to drive in the city.

I have given my experience...in this segment.....rest is left upon you.

Best of luck.

Which ever you buy..is ..your choice....kindly donot forget...to send me the Sweet box.
    May God Bless You.
    मेरी जिन्दगी.....मेरा अन्दाज
    Work as a Labour.....Live as a King.
    कर भला हो भला.....अंत भले का भला
    To do better make changes where necessary and find other avenues.
    ALL POWER IS WITHIN YOU. YOU CAN DO ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING. BELIEVE IN THAT.
    अपने तो अपने होते हैं.....बाकी सब सपने होते हैं ।

Quote Originally Posted by virendernarwal View Post
    I have a TATA Safari and also have a Scorpio.....where as for a long drive I use Tata safari...and enjoy it as a Road King in the comfort and lookwise sporty..secondly I use Scorpio which is for a multy purpose...light weight...easy to drive in the city.

I have given my experience...in this segment.....rest is left upon you.

Best of luck.

Which ever you buy..is ..your choice....kindly donot forget...to send me the Sweet box.
    May God Bless You.
    hahhahaha bhai ji aap bhi apni usss laaal parrri nae bich mei lyaoo soo ... well anyday safari was gud .. but the ghost seems to be finally over now and the new beast is much more responsive and manuvarable also the power is amazing ... bhai ji aek dabba mahari kehenya bhi baggaiyo ... i know u will go for it very soon and especially after reading views here and in media ...

by mahinder aek dabbba haadey bhi baggiyo laddua ka ... waise eibb isssi isssi itni farayish aawan aali sei tannnney halwai bethanae aae bethanae ...

Thumbs up Safari

Hi friends,
    Humm If price is constraint then i would say look out once for Rhino its a MUV with price tag of 5.45 Lacs currently sold only in Punjab , Himachal and Delhi . Its product by Sonalika Group . Engine is 2 Litre with CRDi Engine. Cant say about performance and drive quality. But it is the cheapest among all those MUV's in India.

As everyone says New Safari 2.2 VVTi is the best among Indian models SUV.
    PLAY IT TILL YOUR FINGERS BLEED!!

bahut bahut dhanyawad

jaisa ki aap sabne kaha ki Safari is much option then Bolero, so here i decidede that bolero is not the vehical for me. but let me do my homework on Safari VVTI, if my pocket allows me then i myself wud like to go for it.

Are bhai laddo ki ke baat khe se, thari khattar rasgulle bhi bhejuga.
    ar ak baat ohr mera naam to chokhi dhala phad lo mere yaar.

dharmender naam to bhooln ala naam na se.
    IF YOU FIND A PERSON WITHOUT SMILE, GIVE HIME ONE OF YOURS .