Thread: preetmanch noida

preetmanch noida

Preet Manch Noida is planning a get together on 18th of this month. There are nearly 450 Jat members of the Manch. I prose to introduce Jatland.com to the members during the meet . BLS

Hello

Good Evening Sir,

Glad to know about Preet Manch, Noida and the number of members of the manch. Can you proivde the list of membes of Preet Manch. I also wish to become the member of the manch, you can also send me the ncessary formalities to become the member.

(Chandra Pal Chhikara)
    Lage Raho, Mehnat Karo, Rome was not buit in a day.

Gud thinkin' uncleji
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

Preet Manch

I am not a very active member of the manch. you may like to speak to Babu Ram Bakyan Gen Secretary D9/Sector 40 Noida on tele 0120 2573555,2571234 mobile 9810603226'

The function was a grand success with the NTPC hall full to the capacity. entertainment programme by professionals and local Jat talent was well received , this was followed by a long line offering garlands to the dignitaries on the Dais. After every one had spoken about Jats and their problems and need to connect to the roots in the villages every one moved to the dinner . By the time I was in my bed it was 12 AM bls