Thread: can we make JatLand.com better than, what it is now .... no offense ..

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

Smile can we make JatLand.com better than, what it is now .... no offense ..

Ram Ram everybody

just a general discussion for everybody about Jatland.com ... can we make this website better than what it is now ? If yes, please mention points and we will work together ....

*PS* - Moderators and developers, its just an healthy discussion

Thanks and Regards

Keep rocking!!
    AJ
    Last edited by ndahiya; November 22nd, 2007 at 08:53 AM. Reason: moved to correct forum

मेंबर बनते ही पहली पोस्ट ! भाई अमरजीत, बता तो सही किस तरह से "better" बनाया जाये ? ऐसे सुझाव पहले भी बहुत आये हैं । कृपया About Jatland.com फोरम को पढ़ो, उसमें इस किस्म के बहुत से धागे हैं जिनमें काफी सुझाव भी लिखे हैं दूसरे सदस्यों ने ।
    तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय

uncle ji kadde tai dhundo so itne taage aap ! kyokar search maro ho , manne bhi bata do yo 'taap secret'
    My way or my way ?

Can We make Jatland.com better....

Hi Amarjeet singh

Its good idea.
    What are your suggestions?

Regards
    Anu

it is already better !
    “Lead me, follow me or get out of my way”

M facing a problem, may be we can improve it.
    Before that can anyone tell me the simplest and shortest way to send a pager message. The procedure i found is very long. ?????????????????????????????????????????

Quote Originally Posted by mukeshkumar007 View Post
    it is already better !

JL is quite beautiful but still there is some space to improve it.
    Nothing is perfect

Improvement of Jatland

Dear members,

Improvement is gradually taking place with the help of members. Remember that we, the members, have to improve it. No outsider will come to improve. There are some suggestions about activities which members can do themselves.

Jat life and culture
    We are trying to improve Jatland. I suggest to add more images about Jat life and culture.
    You can add here-
    http://www.jatland.com/home/Life%2C_...itions_of_Jats

Clan History

We have given clan history of Jats on Jatland Wiki. See http://www.jatland.com/home/Jat_Gotras
    We have History of Jat clans on Jatland Wiki. Members can expand these. We can add more description, distribution, history and images of notable people from each clan.

Jat Monuments

We have number of Jat Monuments undocumented and with no images. Members living near and around these places can post description, history and images of these monuments. Here is list of some of monuments - http://www.jatland.com/home/Jat_Monuments

Jat Villages

These is list of Jat Villages on Jatland Wiki - http://www.jatland.com/home/Jat_Villages

Members can give history of their own villages here and post some images.

Regards,
    Last edited by lrburdak; November 23rd, 2007 at 03:12 PM.
    Laxman Burdak

The Administrators Page on Jatland Wiki improved

The Administrators Page on Jatland Wiki has been improved. This page has been modified to day as the page length has become too long. The Administrators have been categorized and separate pages created for them. Any suggestions are most welcome. See the link and comment.

http://www.jatland.com/home/The_Administrators

Regards,
    Laxman Burdak

I am reminded of a saying:
    Everyone talks about changing the world. No one talks about changing themselves!
    There is a place in Delhi named "Rani Bagh". I say its irony at it's fullest!

Quote Originally Posted by satyeshwar View Post
    I am reminded of a saying:
    Everyone talks about changing the world. No one talks about changing themselves!
    Exactly!!!
    “Lead me, follow me or get out of my way”

Suggestion: Less censorship.

Quote Originally Posted by dkumars View Post
    M facing a problem, may be we can improve it.
    Before that can anyone tell me the simplest and shortest way to send a pager message. The procedure i found is very long. ?????????????????????????????????????????
    here talks a techie...good...i also feel that one-on-one chats are a tedious process here
    A flask of wine, a book of verse
    And thou beside me, singing in wilderness
    When wilderness is paradise.

Commendable job being done by Jatland.com

I strongly believe Jatland is doing a commendable job in its pursuit of integrating the diverse and spread out jat community.

There is no doubt there is always scope for improvement but I in no way would like to send a signal to the promoters of this website that they are lacking in any way. They have and are continuing to serve the Jat community in a noble and innovative way which can be matched by only a handful of other efforts towards the endeavour of uplifting of our community.

My heartiest felicitations and congratulations to the team behind Jatland.com. Keep the flag flying high.....

Regards,

Sunil
    Last edited by skadian123; December 2nd, 2007 at 11:19 PM.

By getting more "Referral advertisements by Google"

Thanks,
    Sumit
    P.S.: No offence please.