Thread: anyone in austin

anyone in austin

is there any jatlander in austin(texas)?.......if yes,plz let me have ur contact
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

Ohh..no one is here..i was looking for the company of a jat here...........
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

Hi Prasant: I'm sure there are Jats in your area. You might want to write a little bit more about yourself and what you are looking for. ie; for how long are you going to be in Austin, what brings you there etc. Just a suggestion
    Good luck.

There is a small but nice group of jats in Austin. Send me an email and I will send you the contact information.

Ravinder

Quote Originally Posted by prashantacmet View Post
    is there any jatlander in austin(texas)?.......if yes,plz let me have ur contact

Dear Prashant,
    one of my known Ajit grewal is here but I am not in contact.He is a teacher.
    best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by kdeshwal View Post
    Hi Prasant: I'm sure there are Jats in your area. You might want to write a little bit more about yourself and what you are looking for. ie; for how long are you going to be in Austin, what brings you there etc. Just a suggestion
    Good luck.
    I m here for an onsite assignment......i will be staying here till Feb end........staying in Northland canyon creek , on old 183 highway.......