Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 'Series of Melodrama' on Jatland!

taau's acceptance speech

rai is muurat si nai ke sir mai maarunga.
    kimmai dena e tha tai chaar sher laadu baandh diye hote

bhai shaile, too good, thanks for throwing in some positive energy. naa tai yo jland ka jahaaj duuban aala tha

"कर्मंयेवाधिकरास्ते = कर्मणि एव अधिकार: ते = कर्म करनें में ही अधिकार है तुम्हारा"

Quote Originally Posted by navingulia View Post
    "Rai is muurat si nai ke sir mai maarunga!
    Kimmai dena e tha tai chaar sher laadu baandh diye hote!..."

bhai shaile, too good, thanks for throwing in some positive energy. naa tai yo jland ka jahaaj duuban aala tha
    Perfect!... Thanks Navin! There you go...

At least now our poor Toon Tau get's talking!
    ...Wouldn't follow the trodden path, but shall leave a blazing trail!!!...

Tau's acceptance...

"Yeah! I needed an Orbit White award. aagli bey mera Zaabda(teeth set) thaari photo levega.
    Thans Ques....Raam Raam"!!

Thanks,
    Sumit
    P.S.: Though the award is yellow(in color) but then I observed its head is sparkling.

Quote Originally Posted by shailendra View Post
    ... Jatland's TAU!!!... :D:rolleyes:
    (click on attachment below to see!)

NOTE: Okay how about making this cartoon a little more interesting!?!
    I think it wouldn't be such a bad idea to see maybe if each one of you could try and use your creative imagination and write as what he could be saying there in his 'Acceptance Speech'...

...The funnier the better, :D:D:D (and Jatu/Haryanvi/Hindi/English any/all is fine!) Just don't make it super long!

I could than always try and update this cartoon by adding in the most hilarious one as a speaking bubble above the Tau!

So alright come-on all of ya, tickle your funny bone and give it a shot! (we have all already seen what drama artists we can be), so what are you waiting for?.........................
    Write down "I'm the best" in a much bigger bubble; as already seen and prooved over 'JL' and everyone thinks the same as well He...He....He..!

Kya hua Hooda bhai?

Don't you think most of the Jatlanders are 'The Best' (as always seen in those 'melodramas')?? I have written in the same context - as your thread's heading "Melodramas at Jatland" - but no answer from your side!!

Agar ye punchline theek nahin lagi toh write down "Mae Mellodramma TAU Jatland Ka" in colourful wordings!

Just a suggestion! Others are welcome!
    Last edited by stokas; January 8th, 2008 at 11:32 PM.
    Don't change so people will like you; Be yourself and the right people will love the real you!

Quote Originally Posted by stokas View Post
    Kya hua Hooda bhai?

Don't you think most of the Jatlanders are 'The Best' (as always seen in those 'melodramas')?? I have written in the same context - as your thread's heading "Melodramas at Jatland" - but no answer from your side!!

Agar ye punchline theek nahin lagi toh write down "Mae Mellodramma TAU Jatland Ka" in colourful wordings!

Just a suggestion! Others are welcome!
    Mein yhaeen hun, Tokas Bhai... sorry for the late response but goes without saying that I most definitely more than welcome your humorous inputs here about what our TAU could be saying!

Infact You, Navin, Jit and Sumit have come up with some very nice 'talking Tau' suggestions (and just like you said too- maybe shall wait and see if we get any more) and then hopefully soon would be my (procrastinator as I am) task of getting our Tau talking into a thought bubble (comics style!)...

So yeah, watch out for that space soon!
    ...Wouldn't follow the trodden path, but shall leave a blazing trail!!!...