Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ##....Punarjanam ke kisse....##

Some concerns of public interest:
    • Is there any fixed number of souls that God created which in turn take birth time and again like the coke bottles refilled repeatedly. if so whats the exact number . Or there are new souls coming in play more often.
    • on what basis a soul get a chance to take rebirth........is there some sort of report card maintained by the almighty.

• if theres such a report card how come evil souls got a chance to come down again...may be some sort of bribe mechanism goin on there also. if yes whats the current rate :eek:.
    • how the lifetime of souls on earth is decided...again may be on the basis of report card. one who bribes more will live longer.

• is there any procedure that a human being can ask for a replacement of soul durng its lifetime, reason may be damaged/dented soul, worn out soul ya fir "ye soul mujhe suit nahi kar rahi please replace kar do".
    • if theres an argument/ladai -jhagda with the soul can a case be filed in the court of almighty against the soul for improper code of conduct. any idea what can be punishment...surprised if some soul could got death penalty....Hang till death .

• is Almighty a One man army......with no assisting staff. Or he distributes the contracts of various tasks up there. I am surprised if some one among us can get a contract of Reincarnating souls. this business seems to generate serious money :D
    scratching my head for quite some time, instead of dandruff these silly doubts are coming out....... will not be surprised if some similar doubts can be added to the list by fellow members. after all we all are naive souls many light years down the Intellactual level of almight who may have a Guide(may be MBD) to all these questions/doubt.

Smile

Sandeep bhai,

Nice how, why, when, where and so on. Well... i suppose...... these questions can be answered by the intellectuals who discard this term Soul and hence related terms as well at first hand.

What i believe is that a 3-4 years kid maybe a villain who can play tricks to fool around with mature people and sometimes with the great scientists.

It's better to be alone than in a bad company.

Quote Originally Posted by shwetadhaka View Post
    Soul is a permanent hard disk and brain is a RAM ! - Do this hard disk has a back up copy too:p

On a serious note, Prashant ji, as u said u have some faint memories of ur previous birth, can u pls share something as regards to what kind of things u remember and cant u recall more if u try sometime? Is there a specific environment in which you tend to get such glimpses back?

I also have a question in mind, may be somewhat silly, I have heard that its not necessary that a man must have been a man in his earlier birth, he could have been an animal too, but I havent heard of anyone claiming that he or she was this or that animal in the previous birth ?
    well Shweta, I don't have those memories now and neither have tried directly or indirectly..requires lots of patience, will n consistence..I will quote my experience from an earlier discussion which Vijay had mentioned :

"When I was around 2 yrs .old , I used to write a peculiar script in a diary which didn't make sense to my parents. And it wasn't just blind scribbling of a child but akin to a laguage script written in straight lines. My parents somehow lost this diary somewhere, but we were shifting to a new place when I was in 9th and we stumbled upon this diary and I myself saw that writing and believe me it was very similar to a south indian script as I had learnt Malayalam alphabets in our zero period from our Physics teacher during same period. I made a mistake of tearing the papers for taking to school and lost it somewhere (ways of God not to let me know my past). Probably I was a great South Indian saint "

Unfortunately, I have not been very consistent in my meditation else would have been able to delve into my sub-conscious mind/soul and found out the truth ..though its definitely worth going deep in this field to know something beyond our current understanding and bookish knowledge and I am sure I will do that..
    What if God was one of us...?

Quote Originally Posted by sandeeprathee View Post
    Some concerns of public interest:
    • Is there any fixed number of souls that God created which in turn take birth time and again like the coke bottles refilled repeatedly. if so whats the exact number . Or there are new souls coming in play more often.
    • on what basis a soul get a chance to take rebirth........is there some sort of report card maintained by the almighty.

• if theres such a report card how come evil souls got a chance to come down again...may be some sort of bribe mechanism goin on there also. if yes whats the current rate :eek:.
    • how the lifetime of souls on earth is decided...again may be on the basis of report card. one who bribes more will live longer.
    Sandeep bhai..not sure if your questions are sarcastic (if you don't believe in the concept of soul n god) or real doubts. I am sure no one here can answer these unless there is a great soul who has opened his 7 chakras and met god directly..I will try to answer these through reverse question strategy

- If there is nothing called soul, why do we die. Even if a bullet hits the heart, why can't we replace it with the artificial heart even after 2 days of its non-functioning. Any machine can be fixed anytime a replacement part is found. Why does our body becomes non-functional due to a failure of one of the organ which can be normally replaced.

- If humans and all other living beings were created by nature, why are they not created directly through nature now. Why does everyone come through reproduction process only?

As for the question, who maintains the lekha-patra of souls and whether God has a staff - no right answers for this. Whether you believe in god as a human like figure (murti-pooja) or niraakar, anant entity (arya samaj), this question remains same. As for me, I am more of an agnostic - I love the concept of god, goto temples for mental satisfaction, enjoy the bhajans but still am ever doubtful of what is God like, what does he do, why is he always hidden from us, why doesn't he interfere when so many bad things happen on earth. Even if God created us, what was the purpose. I don't believe moksha is the aim of humans..why do we have to dissolve('vileen') in our creator? There is a lot more to our existence then what our scriptures tell us..as per my knowledge so far, meditation is the only available way to find something more as it gives some experiences beyond our normal 5 senses..

Sorry Shweta, I have digressed from the original topic but these are so interlinked
    What if God was one of us...?

Quote Originally Posted by pnauhwar21 View Post
    Sandeep bhai..not sure if your questions are sarcastic (if you don't believe in the concept of soul n god) or real doubts. I am sure no one here can answer these unless there is a great soul who has opened his 7 chakras and met god directly..I will try to answer these through reverse question strategy

- If there is nothing called soul, why do we die. Even if a bullet hits the heart, why can't we replace it with the artificial heart even after 2 days of its non-functioning. Any machine can be fixed anytime a replacement part is found. Why does our body becomes non-functional due to a failure of one of the organ which can be normally replaced.

- If humans and all other living beings were created by nature, why are they not created directly through nature now. Why does everyone come through reproduction process only?

As for the question, who maintains the lekha-patra of souls and whether God has a staff - no right answers for this. Whether you believe in god as a human like figure (murti-pooja) or niraakar, anant entity (arya samaj), this question remains same. As for me, I am more of an agnostic - I love the concept of god, goto temples for mental satisfaction, enjoy the bhajans but still am ever doubtful of what is God like, what does he do, why is he always hidden from us, why doesn't he interfere when so many bad things happen on earth. Even if God created us, what was the purpose. I don't believe moksha is the aim of humans..why do we have to dissolve('vileen') in our creator? There is a lot more to our existence then what our scriptures tell us..as per my knowledge so far, meditation is the only available way to find something more as it gives some experiences beyond our normal 5 senses..

Sorry Shweta, I have digressed from the original topic but these are so interlinked
    Oh no Prashant ji, infact those were really questions worth thinking about

I am a logical person and always tend to dig out logics into all things and behind every action. But at times I have realised that some things leave us gazing through some realities trying to churn out the piece of logic it is made up of, but we end up realising that some logics are beyond our understanding !

We cant deny this fact that many a times we come across such unexplainable yet meaningful mysteries, and at times we either dont think about these or find it silly to even think about thinking over these things !

Take the case as Vijay ji mentioned, at times we can recall our dreams but not every time and a dream which we remember early morning slips out of our memory till the evening, its strange and unexplainable, yet cant be termed as meaningless. So is the case behind this life and death cycle. Re-birth is also a question that has always been there but has not found any concrete & precise answer for it but it cant be denied all together.