Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ##....Punarjanam ke kisse....##

##....Punarjanam ke kisse....##

Reincarnation , simply speaking, can be understood as re-birth. It can be talked over at two broad levels, a person remembering his last birth, or a person who radically evolves as a newer person owing to some drastic change made in his personality by virtue of his own rigorous efforts or some drastic turn of events. Dont know how true is the concept of reincarnation or rebirth, but it has always been a subject of interest for generally everyone. Be it be the enlightenment of Buddha or the rebirth of Sharukh in OSO, it makes one think, is it really possible, can it ever happen?

It would be nice to hear if anyone really witnessed someone claiming that it happened this way, or came across an absolute change in a person's personality owing to something which he strongly felt and eventually paved a way out to lay a new foundation stone in life with an alltogether new approach towards life !

DND ji kitt so aap ... yo thread wait kar rehya hai aapka...

Quote Originally Posted by shwetadhaka View Post
    Reincarnation , simply speaking, can be understood as re-birth. It can be talked over at two broad levels, a person remembering his last birth, or a person who radically evolves as a newer person owing to some drastic change made in his personality by virtue of his own rigorous efforts or some drastic turn of events. Dont know how true is the concept of reincarnation or rebirth, but it has always been a subject of interest for generally everyone. Be it be the enlightenment of Buddha or the rebirth of Sharukh in OSO, it makes one think, is it really possible, can it ever happen?

It would be nice to hear if anyone really witnessed someone claiming that it happened this way, or came across an absolute change in a person's personality owing to something which he strongly felt and eventually paved a way out to lay a new foundation stone in life with an alltogether new approach towards life !
    Shweta, I am a reincarnated person..ask me what you need to know about the mysteries!!! :D:D
    Last edited by vikasgulia; December 19th, 2007 at 07:57 PM.
    Vikas Gulia
    JAT- Just Adore Them
    "जाट गन्ना न दे, भेली दे दे"

Shweta Ji...

Nothing much to say abt Reincarnation..
    but I would like to add some humour...

For rebirth or reincarnation we just need computer with internet...:D..and a BAN:eek:!

Cheers!
    And yet it moves........

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by chhavi View Post
    Shweta Ji...
    For rebirth or reincarnation we just need computer with internet...:D..and a BAN:eek:!
    You forget to add ...... a few die hard well wishers
    It's better to be alone than in a bad company.

There has been a Jat leader, social reformer and a highly learned person (Swami Indravesh) and I am fortunate that I knew him personally and had got some time to discuss this subject with him. I have put some information about him on the following page of Jatland Wiki:

http://www.jatland.com/home/Swami_Indravesh

In the last days of his life, he wrote a book titled पुनर्जन्म मीमांसा, the first edition of which was published on 10 December 2006 (published by Rajdharm Prakashan, 7, Jantar Mantar Road, New Delhi-110001). It is priced just Rs. 50. If you have interest in this subject, please buy this.

This is a million-year old philosophical question – who am I? Who takes re-birth in what shape - whether I was a human being in my last birth? There have been numerous answers to these type of questions by different scholars.

But the subject matter of this thread is: whether the principle of reincarnation is at all true? Denying this means denying the very existence of living creatures or other creations of nature. Each day, millions of creatures, including human beings, take birth. And millions leave this world (die). Where do they come from and where do they go? They come from this very world and vanish here only. Is this simple phenomenon not an ample proof that it is just a cycle of life and death as explained in Geeta? This single shloka from Geeta is enough to sum up the whole question of reincarnation.

वासांसि जीर्णानि यथा विहाय नवानि गृह्णाति नरोऽपराणि ।
    तथा शरीराणि विहाय जीर्णानि अन्यानि संयाति नवानी देही ॥
    (भगवत् गीता)

- जैसे मनुष्य पुराने वस्त्रों को त्यागकर दूसरे नये वस्त्रों को धारण कर लेता है, वैसे ही जीवात्मा पुराने शरीरों को छोड़कर नये शरीरों को धारण कर लेता है ।
    तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    No personal experience but...

Have you read "Many Lives, Many Masters?" If not, I'd recommend it to anyone interested on this subject.

Other than the above, I just happened to recall the hilarious incident recently covered by most of the news channels about a Indian teenage boy claiming to be the reincarnation of an American scientist while all he was a smart imposter.... I loved his amazing accent and the way our media went crazy looking for masala to sell... In all it was disgustingly funny!

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    O and not to forget the teenage gal gang stories which often start on camping nights after a couple of drinks ... :rolleyes: & them getting all worked up on the topic... Some ironic & funny $hit!

Smile Ok .... so people are serious now !

What they say "Miracles do happen".

I had encountered such an incident. My mother's younger sister used to tell about her past life ( exactly names, incidents, relatives etc etc. ) untill she was 6-7 years old. Later she started loosing her memory gradually.

And if someone want to discuss this topic then plz first check this thread before starting here :
    ( from post no. 58 onwards ..... otherwise it was purely a technical discussion which somehow turned into discussion about souls and punarjanm .... )

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showth...t=17173&page=4

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by vijay View Post
    What they say "Miracles do happen".

I had encountered such an incident. My mother's younger sister used to tell about her past life ( exactly names, incidents, relatives etc etc. ) untill she was 6-7 years old. Later she started loosing her memory gradually.

And if someone want to discuss this topic then plz first check this thread before starting here :
    ( from post no. 58 onwards ..... otherwise it was purely a technical discussion which somehow turned into discussion about souls and punarjanm .... )

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showth...t=17173&page=4
    Read a few excerpts from the thread Vijay !! Good discussion indeed ! For it I would say that when it was told that earth is round, many laughed. Gradually, the time passed and it was scientifically proved. So has been the case with all discoveries and inventions which were of the revolutionary types or had radicle impacts. And if we imagine the scenario before the invention of television, then it must have been a thing beyond imagination for the masses at that time, and could they have ever thought of being able to see a live match being played thousands of kilometers away? Science is all about making those things happen which is unimaginable for the common masses !

I have also read about the theory showing the possibility of the voices of the Mahabharat times being traced at some point of time, and also about the Bermuda Triangle and many such mysteries which are probably looking at we humans for being solved! So, the debate of whether its possible or not is a very relative one.

Now, coming to the fanatasy of rebirth, there have been many a kind of studies made in this field too and many astonishing facts have also been discovered, which have left us thinking again. Science has not yet been able to prove whether rebirth is possible or whether memories of earlier birth being seen in the present birth is possible. But, many people over the ages have claimed such things happening with them. Urge for drawing attention can be there in some cases but not all ! Then there seems to be something, where science has not been able to show its wit to a great extent, the question is still to be answered !

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by dndeswal View Post
    There has been a Jat leader, social reformer and a highly learned person (Swami Indravesh) and I am fortunate that I knew him personally and had got some time to discuss this subject with him. I have put some information about him on the following page of Jatland Wiki:

http://www.jatland.com/home/Swami_Indravesh

In the last days of his life, he wrote a book titled पुनर्जन्म मीमांसा, the first edition of which was published on 10 December 2006 (published by Rajdharm Prakashan, 7, Jantar Mantar Road, New Delhi-110001). It is priced just Rs. 50. If you have interest in this subject, please buy this.

This is a million-year old philosophical question – who am I? Who takes re-birth in what shape - whether I was a human being in my last birth? There have been numerous answers to these type of questions by different scholars.

But the subject matter of this thread is: whether the principle of reincarnation is at all true? Denying this means denying the very existence of living creatures or other creations of nature. Each day, millions of creatures, including human beings, take birth. And millions leave this world (die). Where do they come from and where do they go? They come from this very world and vanish here only. Is this simple phenomenon not an ample proof that it is just a cycle of life and death as explained in Geeta? This single shloka from Geeta is enough to sum up the whole question of reincarnation.

वासांसि जीर्णानि यथा विहाय नवानि गृह्णाति नरोऽपराणि ।
    तथा शरीराणि विहाय जीर्णानि अन्यानि संयाति नवानी देही ॥
    (भगवत् गीता)

- जैसे मनुष्य पुराने वस्त्रों को त्यागकर दूसरे नये वस्त्रों को धारण कर लेता है, वैसे ही जीवात्मा पुराने शरीरों को छोड़कर नये शरीरों को धारण कर लेता है ।
    Thats the whole issue ! Even I do think so that there are a lots of hidden truths behind this cycle of life and death, and there are many a questions which will crop up if we ponder over the issue. As of now, we have discovered many a things beyond this earth too, but it has not yet been universally proved what lies behind the whole cycle of life and death and the issues like rebirth.

A body after death is nothing more than a lump of clay! Life is when broadly all organs are in a functional position, and a day comes when these organs cease to function and we die. But, there is no definite answer behind the question that what if a person lives a healthy life and has no significant medical problem, then how and why does his organs stop functioning? Why life cycles of different kind of creatues is different? What is soul, in scientific terms?

Ek movie ka dialuge yaad aa gaya (movie ka naam yaad nai aa reha)...

Kuch sawalo ke jawab nai hote ...

isliye jyada nai sochna chaiye..
    “Lead me, follow me or get out of my way”

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by mukeshkumar007 View Post
    Ek movie ka dialuge yaad aa gaya (movie ka naam yaad nai aa reha)...

Kuch sawalo ke jawab nai hote ...

isliye jyada nai sochna chaiye..

Koi dialouge yaad nai aa raha:rolleyes:

Fir bhi, aisa hai ki kuch sawaalo ke dhero jawaab hote hain............. isliye aur jyada sochna chahiye:o

Aisa na hota to socho Jatland pe kaisa scene hota :rolleyes::o

Dreams, Intution or the sixth sense

Dreams, Intution or the sixth sense play a unique role in our day today life.
    Quite often it happens, I face a situtaion which I see in my dreams or I sense an intution. This comes as a fraction of a second when I realize about that particular event.

When I give a thought over the whole issue, it appears yes there is some power / sixth sense or a supernatural phenomenon which is beyond my understanding.

Keeping this in view, Iwould say ! Yes ! it can be possible that in rare of the rarest case, some people probably can remember about their last birth as well.:o

Cheers
    And yet it moves........

Many thanks Vijay Ji..

This is another factor which I forgot to mention for my humour! :D

Regards! :p
    And yet it moves........

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by chhavi View Post
    Dreams, Intution or the sixth sense play a unique role in our day today life.
    Quite often it happens, I face a situtaion which I see in my dreams or I sense an intution. This comes as a fraction of a second when I realize about that particular event.

When I give a thought over the whole issue, it appears yes there is some power / sixth sense or a supernatural phenomenon which is beyond my understanding.

Keeping this in view, Iwould say ! Yes ! it can be possible that in rare of the rarest case, some people probably can remember about their last birth as well.:o

Cheers
    Dreams : Dreams are the best teachers or guide provided that we can analyze them and conclude what they want to say. Not a easy job but give it a shot and you will surly get some results ..... mostly positive. Dreams always say something ..sometimes simple, sometimes hidden, complex and sometimes weird too ...... but they are meaningful ... always ... more or less and hence affect our lives. Most of us never pay attention to dreams. They needs some home work upon them to analyze and connect them with our lives and surroundings. and believe me you will say one day "Yes, dreams comes true".

Intutions : Intution is the another aspect which plays major role in our decision making. Almost every person have intutions ( more or less ....depends ... how deeply people want to explore this trait in themselves ). Be honest to yourself and intutions will guide you ... for sure.
    Sixth sense is the same things but having some spiritual touch in it.

I wonder if anyone here want to discusss that whether we can remember our past lives ... by any method

Prashant .... you there ?
    Last edited by vijay; December 21st, 2007 at 01:07 PM.

Dreams : Dreams are the best teachers or guide provided that we can analyze them and conclude what they want to say. Not a easy job but give it a shot and you will surly get some results ..... mostly positive. Dreams always say something ..sometimes simple, sometimes hidden, complex and sometimes weird too ...... but they are meaningful ... always ... more or less and hence affect our lives. Most of us never pay attention to dreams. They needs some home work upon them to analyze and connect them with our lives and surroundings. and believe me you will say one day "Yes, dreams comes true".

Intutions : Intution is the another aspect which plays major role in our decision making. Almost every person have intutions ( more or less ....depends ... how deeply people want to explore this trait in themselves ). Be honest to yourself and intutions will guide you ... for sure.
    Sixth sense is the same things but having some spiritual touch in it.

I wonder if anyone here want to discusss that whether we can remember our past lives ... by any method

Prashant .... you there ?
    Vijay Ji!

Interesting discussion...both reincarnation and dreams or intution more or less related to mind and memory....

Waiting to hear some more nice stuff

Best wishes
    And yet it moves........

[/COLOR]
    As Vijay has already pointed out that we have discussed ealier and I myself had some brief memory from my previous birth when I was 2 yrs. old..As we say & most us believe , soul never dies it just changes bodies like clothes..so we definetely take rebirth if more task is remaining on this junction of earth..as for recalling our past lives, theoritically its very much possible as that memory is forever part of us. Our brain itself stores so much data in both concious and sub-concious mind from which we retreive the information as n when required. Some of the info get erased over a period of time but if we really train our brain, it has immense capabilities. I believe, there must be some link between our soul n brain..kinda like soul is the permanent hard disk n brain is the RAM which stores info of only the specific birth while soul is the permanent storage of all our lives..There is an immense inner world inside us that we need to explore and find out the real reason of life n death. We can't find it just by discussing and reading books..will continue..
    What if God was one of us...?

Quote Originally Posted by pnauhwar21 View Post
    As Vijay has already pointed out that we have discussed ealier and I myself had some brief memory from my previous birth when I was 2 yrs. old..As we say & most us believe , soul never dies it just changes bodies like clothes..so we definetely take rebirth if more task is remaining on this junction of earth..as for recalling our past lives, theoritically its very much possible as that memory is forever part of us. Our brain itself stores so much data in both concious and sub-concious mind from which we retreive the information as n when required. Some of the info get erased over a period of time but if we really train our brain, it has immense capabilities. I believe, there must be some link between our soul n brain..kinda like soul is the permanent hard disk n brain is the RAM which stores info of only the specific birth while soul is the permanent storage of all our lives..There is an immense inner world inside us that we need to explore and find out the real reason of life n death. We can't find it just by discussing and reading books..will continue..
    Soul is a permanent hard disk and brain is a RAM ! - Do this hard disk has a back up copy too:p

On a serious note, Prashant ji, as u said u have some faint memories of ur previous birth, can u pls share something as regards to what kind of things u remember and cant u recall more if u try sometime? Is there a specific environment in which you tend to get such glimpses back?

I also have a question in mind, may be somewhat silly, I have heard that its not necessary that a man must have been a man in his earlier birth, he could have been an animal too, but I havent heard of anyone claiming that he or she was this or that animal in the previous birth ?

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by pnauhwar21 View Post
    as for recalling our past lives, theoritically its very much possible as that memory is forever part of us. Our brain itself stores so much data in both concious and sub-concious mind from which we retreive the information as n when required. Some of the info get erased over a period of time but if we really train our brain, it has immense capabilities. I believe, there must be some link between our soul n brain..kinda like soul is the permanent hard disk n brain is the RAM which stores info of only the specific birth while soul is the permanent storage of all our lives..
    Just like dreams ...... i suppose.......

We have dreams while sleeping and forget about them in the morning. Few people remember that for few hours and later forget about them. Isn't it ?

Same applies to the memory of past lives. Most of the people forget that just after taking new birth while few remebers it for few years in their early age and later that memory get vanished with time. Just like in RAM when new programs loaded older ones get unloaded automatically, but still residing somewhere on the hard disk. In simpler terms .... we forget the memories of past lives, but still are stored in our sub-concious mind.

If we somehow know the way to bring forth the data we have in our sub-concious mind ..... we can recall everything.

Not easy as said but ..... not impossible too