Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What a wonderful thing a woman is...

Beautiful words (... first mail of thread).
    No doubt woman are special.....and so are man as well. Its all about co-existence as rightly said by R.K. None of the achievments of anyone of them have existence without the other.
    Beauty of woman find its meaning in the eyes of man. Strength of man find its meaning in the smile of his beloved.....Both together makes this world.
    And as far as pain is concerned I am sure its existence itself speaks about the associated joy.
    Unfortunate are the people and society where people are forced to speak themself about their own goodness.
    Last edited by shashiverma; December 28th, 2007 at 08:53 PM.

Talking No pun Intended!

A big 'bhaktt' of a Man prayed to God for a long time with full vigor and dedication. Impressed by his immensely dedicated worship, God finally decided to appear before him in person and granted him one wish to ask for…
    The man thought for a while and then finally said, “O dear God, I would like to have a bridge built exclusively for me directly to Hawaii so I can go there for vacations whenever I please!”
    God’s brows knitted up with irritation at this and he said, “Son, what a ridiculously impossible wish to ask for! That is simply and absolutely not feasible! Go on, ask me for something else!”

At this the man thought for a while again, and suddenly he lit up with a smile and turning to God asked again, “Well then, lord… grant me the boon to be able to understand women!”

God looked at him for a while and then said, “How many lanes did you say you wanted on that bridge???”
    :D:D:D
    ...Wouldn't follow the trodden path, but shall leave a blazing trail!!!...

Talking Kahin wo tum to nahin....

Quote Originally Posted by shailendra View Post
    A big 'bhaktt' of a Man prayed to God for a long time with full vigor and dedication. Impressed by his immensely dedicated worship, God finally decided to appear before him in person and granted him one wish to ask for…
    The man thought for a while and then finally said, “O dear God, I would like to have a bridge built exclusively for me directly to Hawaii so I can go there for vacations whenever I please!”
    God’s brows knitted up with irritation at this and he said, “Son, what a ridiculously impossible wish to ask for! That is simply and absolutely not feasible! Go on, ask me for something else!”

At this the man thought for a while again, and suddenly he lit up with a smile and turning to God asked again, “Well then, lord… grant me the boon to be able to understand women!”

God looked at him for a while and then said, “How many lanes did you say you wanted on that bridge???”
    :D:D:D

So..how many lanes you asked for Shail..hehehe...:D
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by rkumar View Post
    I think man and woman, both are wonderful creations of God. Neither can exist without the other. Its no use saying that one is more wonderful than other. One is soil and another is seed.. love and care are like water and air. One needs them all to germinate and grow.

RK^2
    Short yet ful of meaning !

Now, enough of jokes I guess ! Seriously speaking, I do agree with you completely. God made everything around with a purpose, and human beings are one of his very beautiful creations. This women vs. men debate has always been there and will always be but obviously viable, if its on a lighter note !

Quote Originally Posted by rkumar View Post
    I think man and woman, both are wonderful creations of God. Neither can exist without the other. Its no use saying that one is more wonderful than other. One is soil and another is seed.. love and care are like water and air. One needs them all to germinate and grow.

RK^2

Agree with you.We all know that what importance Women have in our lives and majority of the men do respect and love women.But some of us have a tendency of taking men as stupids and less worldly wise.A woman without a man is nothing....and so is true other way round.It is in poor taste to crib about men and their philosophy in life.Women must be respected and cared for but men should also be made to feel special on this earth.It is not a one way traffic.

Story by Seema was heart touching for sure.Thanks for sharing bebey.
    "LIFE TEACHES EVERY ONE IN A NATURAL WAY.NO ONE CAN ESCAPE THIS REALITY"