Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: @ ~~ Series of Melodrama at Jatland _ PART 2 ~~@

Quote Originally Posted by dkumars View Post
    jab makka daadi nu tei bata de yo likha ke sei... kemme khopadi mein bada hi nahi... madi si sudhi tariya likha kar ... jab aapko pata hai shweta ji yahan sab jaat hai aur inki samajh mein sudhi baat hi aaave hai tei kyu inke pet mein gholiya sa karan laag rahi ho ????:p:D
    kohe kei joo jai hind bhi palle na pada tei chingarr ja ga pher arr pher melodrama part-III likhna padega...
    yo samajh aa gayaa ki kya likhaa hai to thaadi musibat khadi ho jaagi, isliye acha hai ki samjh me na aaya......

Jaato ko sudhi baat hi samajh aaya kare hai bilkul thik kaha, par jaat kade bhi sudhi baat ar suddhe kaam na karya kare hain, so manne to barkaraar rakhi apni ye 'trait' ..... believe me.... mai jaat hu.....:o:p

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by mukeshkumar007 View Post
    :D:D:D:D:D bhai dev ruk ja ib.. aur himat nai hai hansne ki..
    Come on!!

Ye desh hai veer jawaano ka, albelo ka mastaano ka, is desh ka.......

Aur inme hasne ki himmat na hai :o

Quote Originally Posted by deepakchoudhry View Post
    Bhai Devender,

"Bath Tub" say bahar nikalegaa toh baat samajah main aayegi. :D

Kya Paani main pade pade type karnay laga raha hai..lol

Waisay hi Paani ki kaami hai aaj kal...thoda kum nahaya kar.

Deepak

Namskar Deepak Ji,

Bahut din mein dekhe bhaai saahb... chalo chaupal par milenge kissi din...

haan bhai ji yahan log ek doosre kei ghesle bajan laag rahe hai tei khopadi maadi garma gayi thi ... toh socha makka maada sa seele pani ka tarda laa lu tei kemme baat banay

Quote Originally Posted by shwetadhaka View Post
    Come on!!

acha acha !! to apka yeh drama deshbhakti se related tha. !! :rolleyes:
    “Lead me, follow me or get out of my way”

Hello Shweta,
    I liked the way you wrote it. Impressive[]!!
    Just hoping, in future we don't get to see any of:
    • a 'World War 3'
    • a 'Series of Melodrama at Jatland PART 3'.

... my personal views!!

~Sumit

An altogether new saunter towards the nail biting, unsurpassable, toe up and head down type of action and thump filled, all bewildering yet pleasurable era at our Jatuuland ! Well, another tickling accumulation to the “Creative movies of all times - Sequel special”!

DISCLAIMER : Intention is not at all to offend, or criticise anyone, because the chain of events were such a sheer display of absurd activities, that even if I try hard I find myself so significantly incapable of criticizing such down market shabby acts !! Take it lightly, it was all really heavy dosage of stupid and devastating activism on part of many a people, and now I cant help cracking this senseless thing out of that whole smelling packet of foolishness ! Believe me, I am not pointing anyone, I cant comment who is the apple more rotten !

Take it lightly please, laughter is the best medicine. Jai Hind !
    Oops..is it you??.....
    I m really impressed dear....gud work...I guess i still need to know more of shweta when i am back home.
    This was really interesting...nd i trust that you know it well ...... what i mean.

Gud writeup Shweta....

This melodrama reminded me of Gandhian philosophy...Gandhiji passed way back..let us fulfil his role..by praying

"इश्वर अल्लाह तेरो नाम!
    सबको सन्मति दे भगवान!!"
    Last edited by vikasgulia; January 3rd, 2008 at 06:39 PM.
    Vikas Gulia
    JAT- Just Adore Them
    "जाट गन्ना न दे, भेली दे दे"

Quote Originally Posted by dkumars View Post
    Namskar Deepak Ji,

Bahut din mein dekhe bhaai saahb... chalo chaupal par milenge kissi din...

haan bhai ji yahan log ek doosre kei ghesle bajan laag rahe hai tei khopadi maadi garma gayi thi ... toh socha makka maada sa seele pani ka tarda laa lu tei kemme baat banay
    Good Idea...aur lagata hai Baat bhi Baan gayi..theek hai naa..ha ha ha ha.
    "Mine is a peaceful religion, I will kill you if you insult it"

Quote Originally Posted by shashiverma View Post
    Oops..is it you??.....
    I m really impressed dear....gud work...I guess i still need to know more of shweta when i am back home.
    This was really interesting...nd i trust that you know it well ...... what i mean.
    believe me di, its me...... :o
    Thanks ! M speechless now.

By the way, Shweta, I found the title of this thread somewhat misleading, more so since it is in "About Jatland.com" forum, rather than in "Time Pass". There is nothing here about Jatland melodrama....hehehe ! ! !

तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय

Jatland Drama "queens"

Quote Originally Posted by dndeswal View Post

By the way, Shweta, I found the title of this thread somewhat misleading, more so since it is in "About Jatland.com" forum, rather than in "Time Pass". There is nothing here about Jatland melodrama....hehehe ! ! !

Aap ek JATLAND MELODRAMA ka section kyun nahin banaa detay.

Yahan toh har 6 mahine main koi na Koi Drama hota hi rehta hai.:D
    "Mine is a peaceful religion, I will kill you if you insult it"

great write up.
    Last edited by devdahiya; January 3rd, 2008 at 11:13 PM.
    "LIFE TEACHES EVERY ONE IN A NATURAL WAY.NO ONE CAN ESCAPE THIS REALITY"

Come on!!

Aur inme hasne ki himmat na hai :o
    Yaaron kya kehna, yeh 'Desh' hai 'Duniya' ka gehna...!!...

Yahan hansta hai saawan 'baalo' mein, khilti hain kaliyaan 'gaalo' mein!!...

Ooooooo....oooooooo...oooooooooo
    Kahin 'dangal' shokh jawaanon ke, kahin 'kartab' teer kamaanon ke!!...

Ooooooo....oooooooo...oooooooooo
    Dilbar ke liye 'dildaar' hain hum, dushman ke liye 'talwaar' hain hum!!...

Maidaan mein agar hum 'datt' jaayein, mushkil hai kisi se 'hatt' jaayein.....!!

The Great Mohd. Rafi!!!

I am 'a' Jaat and I'm laughing all at it (obviously not the song!)!!

He..He..He..!
    Last edited by stokas; January 4th, 2008 at 12:09 AM.

Talking Tera Suar!

Tera tera tera suar (pig)!!! (okay, okay folks please don’t confuse it with that Himesh Reshammiya’s last flop of a moviieee- Aap ka Saroor!)

Nahee yaar, I am simply talking about none other than the latest fiasco on Jatland ... If anything all this (and the outright fan as I am of the capped-with-a-nose-instead-of-brains); can be quite gleefully compared to Reshammiya’s last caper with maybe a few extra twists and turns!

Pray tell, How the comparison??? Ama yaar… all one needs to do is read these latest installments on controversial threads and get as close to being admitted into the hospital after reading them, just like most people had to after watching that moviieee (not to miss that one extra ‘i’ and two extra ‘e’s), ...

Still not convinced? I mean try this- for a mere 3-4 hours just simply try and read all the latest and greatest threads on Jatland (as in- the most obnoxiously titled ones that are immediately followed with the most hits per second :D:rolleyes, and lo and behold- a vein shall burst in your head with a crucifying... aaaarrrggh!!! You shall sit up, push the keyboard aside (along with the chai, ‘parle’ji kae biscuits and goond kae ladoos too) and shall bay in a semi-human shrieking nasal voice that even your cock-eyed and half-deaf padosi’s would hear quite clearly, “What the… are these threads (with their invaluably pathetic posts) actually trying to do???… make some sort of unparalleled 'nasal-feat' in online blogging OR some sorta sick joke???"...

But alas the ground zero irony is- you still wouldn’t get it and neither be able to get any reliable answers from your psychologist quack even ...

Now, don’t get me wrong…on the contrary- one does feel for these brave bloggers who continue to stay at it against all odds... I mean kabhie socha hai?…it takes so much courage to write and be seen on these controversial threads, forget writing your puny brains out for everyone to snigger at -oh sorry, cut and paste at... and so, I insist; with full and well deserved homage to this bravery (and to that dude Reshamiyya) you members too should try at least reading thru them once...
    Oh sure, guaranteed after 15 minutes and reading maybe 3 of the first most foul mouthed outpouring of venom posts in that span, you would almost about want to get up and rather go watch Himesh Reshamiyya washing his dirty caps in public... but like they say- curiosity killed the cat, and so shall you continue to sit there and while scratching your head- keep reading, sobbing, sniggering and thinking "WHY WHY WHY ??? Why me, why us, why this site, why…Oh why!?!"

Anyways, now the one commendable, constant and consistent factor to all these threads (just like the nasal baying of some 'piggy-in-a-cap' - hence the ode to ‘suar’!) is that they all start with random stuff and then immediately after, almost as if on a cue kiss goodbye to all sanity and it happily becomes a free for all! ‘Hum saath-saath hein’ becomes ‘Hum cheh-saath hein’! … and at this point I recommend you inviting in your mausiji, Leela-bhen kaam waali and Ramu doodhwaala to join in for some communal reading on the computer screen, as this stuff rapidly surpasses all Ekta Kapoor tear-jerkers and wannabe-Sonu-Nigam nose-wailers and may need some emotional and fool-proof support!

Now I very well understand that your very initial reason of trying to even hazard entering into these stinky threads dead-lock would no doubt be to try and know Kae "Himesh topi kyon pehenta hai???"… But imagine your utter disgust and disappointment when all you find at the end is that he is in fact BALD!... SAD na!!?!! [Now I have heard that there are members who actually sit down to blog on these particular 'Reshammiya'-like threads wearing caps… True fans indeed..]

I think this movie/blogs/suars/threads/melodramas/dirty caps/wigs would go for the OSCARS!!!(or was it ASGAR, and/or is it OMPRKASH!?!)

YES IT WILL… Jatland hai bhai, sab kuch chalta hai!!!

And the best part is that just when you thought that the storm has passed over, think again…. Cause the lull is just before the next storm… I truly believe that the Himesh-alikes are not gonna let us down and come out with the sequels of this movie as ‘Mera Suar’, ‘Hamara Suar’, ‘Iska Suar’, ‘Uska Suar’, ‘Sabka Suar’...

Disclaimer: Any semblance towards sanity or resemblance to any person live or banned from the website or walking around in a cap (and women's tight-jeans) with a nasal-twang is purely coincidental and the author does not bear any responsibility whatsoever if you suddenly start seeing 'piglets' typing on a keyboards in your dreams! :D
    ...Wouldn't follow the trodden path, but shall leave a blazing trail!!!...

Review:

An altogether new saunter towards the nail biting, unsurpassable, toe up and head down type of action and thump filled, all bewildering yet pleasurable era at our Jatuuland ! Well, another tickling accumulation to the “Creative movies of all times - Sequel special”!

DISCLAIMER : Intention is not at all to offend, or criticise anyone, because the chain of events were such a sheer display of absurd activities, that even if I try hard I find myself so significantly incapable of criticizing such down market shabby acts !! Take it lightly, it was all really heavy dosage of stupid and devastating activism on part of many a people, and now I cant help cracking this senseless thing out of that whole smelling packet of foolishness ! Believe me, I am not pointing anyone, I cant comment who is the apple more rotten !

Take it lightly please, laughter is the best medicine. Jai Hind !
    Never since The Godfather II, did we have a sequel good enough to fill in the large shoes of its predecessor! But Shweta has done what we thought only Coppola could do.

Now that the film crew has done its job, it's time for the 'unoffcial' (self-styled as you would prefer to call it) reviewer to come into the picture (pardon the pun, if any).

The orignial "Series of Melodrama.." was, to simply put, great. Shail singlehandlely changed Jatland's cinematic landscape with his chef-doeuvre.

Aamjanta, which had no other option but to log on and read what's written on the "Creative Movie" (a misnomer given that they were not half as creative as the gems on this forum) theard for its daily entertainment dose, was suddenly subjected some otherworldy stuff, first not surprisingly a moviebuff, and then this time by a quite unassuming Shweta, who was conspicuous by her absence in the movie thread.

But boy! Was that a handicap? She delivered a bolt from the blue and the Jatlanders, shocked and awed, have no idea what has hit 'em.

Mind you, making the sequel of a blockbuster is one of the toughest tasks. First the bar is already set high, along with it comes the huge burden of expectations (comparisions can't be avioided) and then you run the risk of being influenced by the original.

However, it wasn't the case with SMJ II (Series of Melodramas on Jatland Part II:p) and it came as breeze of fresh air. The cliched resemblance-if-any-is-coincidental disclaimer notwithstanding, the story has an uncanny resemblance with a virtual life incident which has recently rocked the website.

The faction (facts+fiction) style of narration ensures that movie-goers are glued the (comupter) screen despite the flick's length (like its predecessor, it is also a three-hour movie. Tight script, performaces of a lifetime and fantastic editing (there's hardly a loophole) and you have product that is sure to go as one of the all-time great.

Time for us armchair critics to stand and take a bow to the debutante's effort!
    Last edited by kabir; January 4th, 2008 at 05:42 PM. Reason: Correcting Capola to Coppola
    Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the war room!

Quote Originally Posted by kabir View Post
    Never since The Godfather II, did we have a sequel good enough to fill in the large shoes of its predecessor! But Shweta has done what we thought only Capola could do.
    ....May I know who is this Capola to whom I am being compared to, I have a weak philosophical skills ...:o

Now that the film crew has done its job, it's time for the 'unoffcial' (self-styled as you would prefer to call it) reviewer to come into the picture (pardon the pun, if any).

Well, I wasnt told that there is reviewer in the team too:rolleyes:
    The orignial "Series of Melodrama.." was, to simply put, great. Shail singlehandlely changed Jatland's cinematic landscape with his chef-doeuvre.

Satya vachan
    Aamjanta, which had no other option but to log on and read what's written on the "Creative Movie" (a misnomer given that they were not half as creative as the gems on this forum) theard for its daily entertainment dose, was suddenly subjected some otherworldy stuff, first not surprisingly a moviebuff, and then this time by a quite unassuming Shweta, who was conspicuous by her absence in the movie thread.

- What has 'unassuming' to do here! Is that an appreciation or something more meaningfully leg puller brand stuff

But boy! Was that a handicap? She delivered a bolt from the blue and the Jatlanders, shocked and awed, have no idea what has hit 'em.

Hope the blue bolt didnt hit u hard:p

Mind you, making the sequel of a blockbuster is one of the toughest tasks. First the bar is already set high, along with it comes the huge burden of expectations (comparisions can't be avioided) and then you run the risk of being influenced by the original.

.... No doubts about that!! The bar was touching Planet P ...:D

However, it wasn't the case with SMJ II (Series of Melodramas on Jatland Part II:p) and it came as breeze of fresh air. The cliched resemblance-if-any-is-coincidental disclaimer notwithstanding, the story has an uncanny resemblance with a virtual life incident which has recently rocked the website.

NO, Actually m not aware if this is the case...... really!!

The faction (facts+fiction) style of narration ensures that movie-goers are glued the (comupter) screen despite the flick's length (like its predecessor, it is also a three-hour movie. Tight script, performaces of a lifetime and fantastic editing (there's hardly a loophole) and you have product that is sure to go as one of the all-time great.

Hope somebody was there to unglue the thinny ones! Well, it took me precisely 23 minutes 16 seconds to make this 3 hour movie, I had to be awesomely quick :rolleyes:

Oh u were standing all this while !

Anyways, thanks for the positive review Mr. Reviewer, I was really tensed about the box office collections!

Oh u were standing all this while !

Anyways, thanks for the positive review Mr. Reviewer, I was really tensed about the box office collections!
    I fumble with spellings big-time. Probably thats y you didn't get who Capola was. I was actually trying to compare you with Francis Ford Coppola.

No point worrying about BO (sniff..sniff). It has exceeded wildest imaginations.
    Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the war room!

I fumble with spellings big-time. Probably thats y you didn't get who Capola was. I was actually trying to compare you with Francis Ford Coppola.

No point worrying about BO (sniff..sniff). It has exceeded wildest imaginations.
    Oh the Godfather fame Coppola & me :o unhu unhhhu :rolleyes:

Well, will talk to my agents, they didnt gave me a penny yet and you say the BO collection went wild :rolleyes:

Too much of FABRICATION OF CHARACTER IS SELF DEFEATING......Any body listening?People do understand MICRO inputs...but then Destruction of OUR SOUL is in our own hands.God bless!Must bless!NO RASCAL HAS BEEN LIFTED FROM THIS EARTH UNPUNISHED FOR HIS/HER SLIMY DEEDS TILL DATE[me inclusive]..............No disclaimer required as fools take shelter of such non sense.
    Last edited by devdahiya; January 4th, 2008 at 08:17 PM.
    "LIFE TEACHES EVERY ONE IN A NATURAL WAY.NO ONE CAN ESCAPE THIS REALITY"

Never since The Godfather II, did we have a sequel good enough to fill in the large shoes of its predecessor! But Shweta has done what we thought only Coppola could do.

Nice Kabir!...Perfect Review as always...
    I think all you missing is adding in the star ratings below! Heh! Heh!..
    ...Wouldn't follow the trodden path, but shall leave a blazing trail!!!...