Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: @ ~~ Series of Melodrama at Jatland _ PART 2 ~~@

Exclamation @ ~~ Series of Melodrama at Jatland _ PART 2 ~~@

An altogether new saunter towards the nail biting, unsurpassable, toe up and head down type of action and thump filled, all bewildering yet pleasurable era at our Jatuuland ! Well, another tickling accumulation to the “Creative movies of all times - Sequel special”!

Na, not an offbeat thriller this sequel is, no no noooooo, not this time…… ! Its allbeat…… no gain all pain kind of action packed comedy minus romance plus desi masaala with a videshi tadka type of baffling historical movie ! High digestion power and a healthy appetite absolutely necessary ! (Recommended only if heads can be kept at the gate of our Jatuuland, only humour bone can be carried in and that too with no ifs and buts please, no sense allowed strictly !):rolleyes:

Well, no film can find an escape from a hero, heroine and a villain or vamp….. Continuing the trend without any impairment, starts our movie !! Hold your breath, take a sigh, and if still alive…. come on read further, movie is tax free, wax free, max free, the only charge – ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ANY PERSON HERE OR THERE IS PURELY AND IMPURELY CO-INCIDENTAL AND ALL-ACCIDENTAL. PlEaSe !! (Director : Anonymous, Producer : unsure, Cinematographer : I guess, ok, will let you know soon, Hero/Heroine : ):p

Once upon a time…….. ahaaaaa ….. leave it….

An abrupt emergence of the heroine, introduction of incurable style….. hey…. boys start falling for her as usual repeating the history, and blah blah blah ….. ‘kahaani me twist…… tantanaaaaaaaaattttttttt (Background music by Vimesh Behsamiya, Lyrics not intended …., music director yet to be finalized, dance director Tarahaa Kaaaan,…… chill…. This is a silent movie peoplessss ) !

She turns ‘naagin’,……..`````````~~~~~~~ sheds all her age old collection of imported, imperative infectious venom on the men just with some clicks …… ….. :rolleyes:

Camera zooms on her, lights focused on her…….. reply succeeded by another reply, ufffff the masaala scene….. people not reading from the wrong script please ! the whole thing is genuine, every dialogue is the result of thought contemplation, just the characters were not determined……. Bangggg !!!! :o

Villain playing at his best, vamps doing good job even, and the heroine….. the another Q Turn of the movie, suddenly the heroine ….. turns out to be the hero….. Biggest suspense everrrrrrrrrrr

Movie stands ringing…… even the telecommunication authorities earned so high profits in December Quarter coz of this !! All cells stood ringing…….. people turned more communicative……. Ended with an impulsive downpour of outrage on our sober land of emotions, its outrageous!! Believe me , No pun, no fun all serious phase of the movie, people making their debuts in any role they can snatch whatsoever, no sex discrimination, male can act female and vice versa…. the director’s take !!! …. And here the sequel reminds of the prequel …..

But WAIT, hold your horses and your hats!… All is not really lost- because deliciously, the simmering discontent is still quite obviously visible under the top skin, there are still villains abound (read: fake drag queens, aspiring bloggers, rouge phelwaans, and of course the merciless moderators!)….

Can anything be more unique, then this Inqalaab Zindabaad ("burn these dictators on the witch stakes"), fake-eyelashed tear-jerking, pot-belly-moving laugh riot???”

Hahhahhaaaaaaaaa ! Nothing to laugh about infact, the greatest rebellion after 1857.
    Was truly said, the melodrama was there to stay folks (lomadi…..??) !! It pulled by hooks the less visiting crowds to steal a look and wash there hand in the dirty linen washing activities happening here, giving rise to the invention of peculiar linen washing machines…… we have great future no doubts ….. Ekta Kapoor ran out for mercy !! Just to purchase the copyrights of the ultimately hip-shaking events being pictured, outshining her wits of thinking absurd and coming out with ouhh haahaa of this magnitude!!:D

And the unfortunately intelligible ones who missed the real actions are cordially invited to start afresh newer sub-movies, because there is lots of space left on the suffering servers to bear some more allegations and clarifications of absolutely paltry value, but ample inbuilt devices to shake anyone’s even never shaken humour tooth with a hefty joggle!!! History always repeats itself or may be the one which repeats itself is the history, and so came the exquisite explanations and timid interpretations with never before kind tags attached neatly (cleanliness ensured….) !

I am still not weary of narrating this outlandish yet attention-grabbing, out of the ordinary voice-over, despite of its humdrum beats ! Just See the splendor of the movie J all characters did utter evenhandedness with the role they portrayed ! No other movie can have the guts even to filch a consign elevated than this !! And for sure, the “Asgar” has no place to hide itself now! All the heroes, heroines (inclusive of hero again……) etc etc just left a noteworthy moan on all faces ! For the avant-garde type of people, lets applaud the ingress of the online virtual cinema into an all together newer phase of superlative daintiness ! AAmeennnn !:eek:

DISCLAIMER : Intention is not at all to offend, or criticise anyone, because the chain of events were such a sheer display of absurd activities, that even if I try hard I find myself so significantly incapable of criticizing such down market shabby acts !! Take it lightly, it was all really heavy dosage of stupid and devastating activism on part of many a people, and now I cant help cracking this senseless thing out of that whole smelling packet of foolishness ! Believe me, I am not pointing anyone, I cant comment who is the apple more rotten !

Take it lightly please, laughter is the best medicine. Jai Hind !

hahahahahahahahahahha... wah shweta wah!!!
    the real definition of sarcasm and atlast no offense and disclaimer too...
    humko padh kar bahut majja aaya ...

hum tohar melodrama part-III ka wait karunga

Jai hind !!

...........bus yehi samaj maie aya..

Koi please Hindi anuwad karega iska.. ??????
    “Lead me, follow me or get out of my way”

Quote Originally Posted by mukeshkumar007 View Post
    Jai hind !!

Ye hindi me hi to tha, jara dhyan se dekho...... :p:D

You know what, this is new generation cinema Mukesh, can been seen in any language at the same point of time !

Moreover, it was a silent movie, no dialouges, no acts, no language, just action ! :p

Jai hind !!

chhorre tu iski angrezi pai ghane sawal manna thaya kar ... ek bei pehla bhi kahi thi... naa tei choori rog sa kaat degi tera kisse din... pher haandega kaay kaay karta... hehehehe

par bhai mukesh baat kemme galat nahi kahi tennai... mannei 2 chhej samajh aayi... ek tei jai hind arr doosari DISCLAIMER... kyuki yo word woh emaila ke nechhe likha aaya karei policy gail... hahahaha:D:p

Quote Originally Posted by dkumars View Post

Chalo pehlaa response peaceful raha....... :o

Kya shanti pasand koi nahi yaha :rolleyes::rolleyes:

:eek: :eek: ??? :eek: :eek:

Reeee Koi Manne ish Nibandh ko Brief mein samjayega??

Saara Sauda mere to sir ke uppar te nikal gaya..
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

chhorre tu iski angrezi pai ghane sawal manna thaya kar ... ek bei pehla bhi kahi thi... naa tei choori rog sa kaat degi tera kisse din... pher haandega kaay kaay karta... hehehehe

par bhai mukesh baat kemme galat nahi kahi tennai... mannei 2 chhej samajh aayi... ek tei jai hind arr doosari DISCLAIMER... kyuki yo word woh emaila ke nechhe likha aaya karei policy gail... hahahaha:D:p
    :D:D:D:D paith phat gaya hans hans ke.. sare employee ghoor rehe hai ki iske kye hoga....

Quote Originally Posted by shwetadhaka View Post
    Kya shanti pasand koi nahi yaha :rolleyes::rolleyes:
    pher aap kya likhoge...

Quote Originally Posted by cooljat View Post

Reee koi manne is saare vaakye ko brief me samjha sake hai ??

Saaraa sauda mere sir ke upar te gaya to film kaise banaati mai sir ke neeche waali, koi maane bataao :rolleyes::D

Bechaar SIR :o

:D:D:D:D paith phat gaya hans hans ke.. sare employee ghoor rehe hai ki iske kye hoga....
    Kitne log employ kar raakhye hain aapne :rolleyes::o

Quote Originally Posted by cooljat View Post

bhai ek kam kari.. shaam ne ate time printout le ana iska.. dekhe karenga koi homework dictionary lekar...

pher aap kya likhoge...
    Jaise kaam aap karooge wohi likh dungi mai to..... ghani seedhi tariyan mai to jo aankhon ke dabbe me ghuss ja hai wo likh deyu hun :o aap tension me mat na fookoo, aap bas shaanti ko le aao.....

bhai ek kam kari.. shaam ne ate time printout le ana iska.. dekhe karenga koi homework dictionary lekar...
    Na bhai, itni mehnat mat na karo aap log..... jyada mehnat se log jalne lag jaa hain kyo aag lagwaao ho yaha:o

Jaise kaam aap karooge wohi likh dungi mai to..... ghani seedhi tariyan mai to jo aankhon ke dabbe me ghuss ja hai wo likh deyu hun :o aap tension me mat na fookoo, aap bas shaanti ko le aao.....

Bhai mukesh abb toh shaanti se milwa hi do yaar ... kitni derr hogi choori nei rukke maarte makka shanti shanti ...
    Actually Shweta aaj toh thodi derr ho gayi hai par Mukesh kal jaroor milwa dena... na tei iskei nuve choodhe laage rehnge shaanti ke naam ke :D:p

Na bhai, itni mehnat mat na karo aap log..... jyada mehnat se log jalne lag jaa hain kyo aag lagwaao ho yaha:o

jab makka daadi nu tei bata de yo likha ke sei... kemme khopadi mein bada hi nahi... madi si sudhi tariya likha kar ... jab aapko pata hai shweta ji yahan sab jaat hai aur inki samajh mein sudhi baat hi aaave hai tei kyu inke pet mein gholiya sa karan laag rahi ho ????:p:D
    kohe kei joo jai hind bhi palle na pada tei chingarr ja ga pher arr pher melodrama part-III likhna padega...

Bhai mukesh abb toh shaanti se milwa hi do yaar ... kitni derr hogi choori nei rukke maarte makka shanti shanti ...
    Actually Shweta aaj toh thodi derr ho gayi hai par Mukesh kal jaroor milwa dena... na tei iskei nuve choodhe laage rehnge shaanti ke naam ke :D:p
    Pyaar me kya der kya andherr..... apni na sahi kisi aur ki Shanti te hi milwa do, bas milwaa do .......... (Melodramatic dialouges please )

jab makka daadi nu tei bata de yo likha ke sei... kemme khopadi mein bada hi nahi... madi si sudhi tariya likha kar ... jab aapko pata hai shweta ji yahan sab jaat hai aur inki samajh mein sudhi baat hi aaave hai tei kyu inke pet mein gholiya sa karan laag rahi ho ????:p:D
    kohe kei joo jai hind bhi palle na pada tei chingarr ja ga pher arr pher melodrama part-III likhna padega...
    Bhai Devender,

"Bath Tub" say bahar nikalegaa toh baat samajah main aayegi. :D

Kya Paani main pade pade type karnay laga raha hai..lol

Waisay hi Paani ki kaami hai aaj kal...thoda kum nahaya kar.

Deepak
    "Mine is a peaceful religion, I will kill you if you insult it"

Talking naukri se niklwayega kye..

:D:D:D:D:D bhai dev ruk ja ib.. aur himat nai hai hansne ki..