Thread: Haryanvi Pehalwanon Ke Shaan Badana!!

Thumbs up Haryanvi Pehalwanon Ke Shaan Badana!!

Dear Bros & Sis,

Pls visit www.video.google.com and in the search box type "Alka tomar" and you will get to see bouts of Alka Tomar.

Similarly you get to see the bouts of Neha Rathi, Sonika Kaliraman, Suman Kundu, meenakshi Devi, Nirmala Devi, Shumel khan, by typing their RESPECTIVE NAMES in the search box and pressing "Enter".

In all of them our women wrestlers lose badly . This is not because they don't have the ability to beat their firangi opponents but because they don't have the SUPPORT from our HARYANVI JAT COMMUNITY.

The top women wrestlers of India are our Haryanvi Jat women - Sonika, Geetika, Alka & Neha.

Pls Help them in any way U can . I stay far away & can't help them the way they need. Those of you staying in Delhi, U.P & Hayana, PLEASE use all your resources to help these brave girls win & become a source of GLORY FOR JAT COMMUNITY.

JAI BAGWAN
    JAT BALWAN
    JAT PEHALWAN
    HONGE IS DESH KE SHAAN :D

Devika

Pls reply to me at devika.jakhar@gmail.com

Thumbs up Amazing..!

In short of words just can say..

CHAK DE..!
    FIGHT FOR A BRIGHTER INDIA

Just watched the video of Alka Tomar ...... nice one and inspiring

What help she needs ?
    It's better to be alone than in a bad company.

alka tomar is a rajput or a jat? my rajput friends from meerut claim of being her a rajput from 'sisauli' in meerut distt. Is it so?
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!