Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Punjabi Kudis :( (thumbs down)

punjaabi yaar kiske khaaye piyye khiske.same applies to punjabi kudis too.
    " If the loser keeps his smile........
    Then the winner will loose the thrill of the victory.......
    Attitude make the difference......"

oye keshu birra tenu kii hogya tu punjabi sajabi kyu bolan lag gya.i
    Quote Originally Posted by keshavdahiya View Post
    ooh changa satveer.....tussi vadhiya gal kitti...meinu bhi lagta hai ki eeh munda kuch life mein dukhi hai....oowe lekin saanu ki load hai ??? :D

haan bhai amarjeet........iib te bay area ne dekhange....:p
    wahe jagah reh rehi hai khalli...:D
    " If the loser keeps his smile........
    Then the winner will loose the thrill of the victory.......
    Attitude make the difference......"

Quote Originally Posted by ritu View Post
    oye keshu birra tenu kii hogya tu punjabi sajabi kyu bolan lag gya.i
    keshu is a wolf in sheep's clothing:p...in other words a punjabi sikh posing as a dahiya jat from haryana....very clever keshu

Quote Originally Posted by ritu View Post
    punjaabi yaar kiske khaaye piyye khiske.same applies to punjabi kudis too.
    "punjaabi yaar kiske khaaye piyye khiske"

i take it you have a poor view of punjabis?...if thats the case, thank you for sharing
    Last edited by satveer41; January 15th, 2008 at 10:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by keshavdahiya View Post
    ooh changa satveer.....tussi vadhiya gal kitti...meinu bhi lagta hai ki eeh munda kuch life mein dukhi hai....oowe lekin saanu ki load hai ??? :D

haan bhai amarjeet........iib te bay area ne dekhange....:p
    wahe jagah reh rehi hai khalli...:D
    koi gul nahin. meinu load nahin hain? i cant type in punjabi

Thumbs up

this is a classic thread yaaron. it encompasses so many subjects, creates awareness and most importantly has a positive message!

not fair

Quote Originally Posted by maniisha View Post
    Hey Hi Satveer...
    First of all please tell me wht is this topic all abt ...
    Y are such topics discussed here ... Y are u targetting a specific group of
    women to release ur angst...
    While interacting here we all believe that we are unique becoz we are JATS... then y there
    is demarcation of JATS on basis of area..
    n the last but not the least Please tell me wht bad experience you want others to share here ...
    Please utilise this space to discuss abt something more relavant ...
    Minisha ji ekdam sahi likha hai....100% agreed..
    na bhaiii satveer...nyoon gobhi na khode...jat ka matlab sirf jat...
    Jats are not area specific..All have one thing in common and which exists forever...The "J" factor.

And dude...how come you had a bad experience as a Jat...use your J factor..
    And one more thing..nothing bad can happen to us...worst to worst experience is good enough for us, so always look for brighter side.....
    sorry yaara...little bit philosphical....
    With Regards,

Arvind Singhrot
    -------------------------------------------------
    Don't fear failure so much that you refuse to try new things. The saddest summary of a life contains three descriptions: could have, might have, and should have..

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by arvindsinghrot View Post
    Minisha ji ekdam sahi likha hai....100% agreed..
    na bhaiii satveer...nyoon gobhi na khode...jat ka matlab sirf jat...
    Jats are not area specific..All have one thing in common and which exists forever...The "J" factor.

And dude...how come you had a bad experience as a Jat...use your J factor..
    And one more thing..nothing bad can happen to us...worst to worst experience is good enough for us, so always look for brighter side.....
    sorry yaara...little bit philosphical....
    bhai Arvind Philospher...... :D ...... ye thoda 'J' factor par prakash daalo ...... aap thode experienced se deekho ho ....... ........

Quote Originally Posted by amarjeetsingh View Post
    bhai Arvind Philospher...... :D ...... ye thoda 'J' factor par prakash daalo ...... aap thode experienced se deekho ho ....... ........
    bhai amarjeet --laage se toon to ghana gaherayii main chala gaya....mera matlab to J factor-Jat budhi se..jo kise bhi baat ki ghani aer ni manya karti...je aachi baat ho to haans lo...ar je maadi baat ho to bhi haans ki bhool jaoo.....ar jai bahi utdi na ho to jade ulta jawaab dedo ar haans lo ya soch ke ki eb bad experience mera ni agle ka horaya se........

ar bhai kade ghoomte phirte mil gaye to saara experience share kar layange....
    With Regards,

Arvind Singhrot
    Don't fear failure so much that you refuse to try new things. The saddest summary of a life contains three descriptions: could have, might have, and should have..

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by satveer41 View Post
    anil menu da lagda hai (tere sad photo sei) tha you need some masti in your life. enjoy yaar
    Thank you for your kind interests .

I know myself and my life well .

Quote Originally Posted by anilsinghd View Post
    Thank you for your kind interests .

I know myself and my life well .
    :p:p....:D

Talking 'Chittar'!

...Aer na bera ho to sun lae- Yahee 'Punjabi kudis' chittar bhi bhatere maara karen! Ya baat untae leak ho gayee to bhaiyee-re sar pae baal konya bachengae!!!

So pray tell- Why this generalization anyways??? Especially more so when you are living abroad and far from the Indian shores- these are still Indian womenfolk after all, aren't they... simply just another important link to your own culture and national ties, nothing less!

I guess the answer would be to treat them with the genuine respect and trust you would afford to any person (read women) of Indian origin... immaterial of their caste or creed, and goes without saying that you probably shall see that their behavior towards you be no less or more condescending! [I firmly believe that every action gets an equal and 'similar' reaction!... and by that I don't mean the 'treat-them-respect' part that I just wrote about.... But actually the 'clever-and-manipulating' part! I hope you know what I mean, jellybean ]
    ...Wouldn't follow the trodden path, but shall leave a blazing trail!!!...

Quote Originally Posted by shailendra View Post
    ...Aer na bera ho to sun lae- Yahee 'Punjabi kudis' chittar bhi bhatere maara karen! Ya baat untae leak ho gayee to bhaiyee-re sar pae baal konya bachengae!!!

So pray tell- Why this generalization anyways??? Especially more so when you are living abroad and far from the Indian shores- these are still Indian womenfolk after all, aren't they... simply just another important link to your own culture and national ties, nothing less!

I guess the answer would be to treat them with the genuine respect and trust you would afford to any person (read women) of Indian origin... immaterial of their caste or creed, and goes without saying that you probably shall see that their behavior towards you be no less or more condescending! [I firmly believe that every action gets an equal and 'similar' reaction!... and by that I don't mean the 'treat-them-respect' part that I just wrote about.... But actually the 'clever-and-manipulating' part! I hope you know what I mean, jellybean ]

very well said, shailendra.

koi gul nahin. meinu load nahin hain? i cant type in punjabi
    Well Satvir, I can type in Punjabi too!

ਓਏ ਯਾਰ ਸਤਵੀਰਾ, ਤੂ ਪਂਜਾਬੀ ਕੁਡਿਯਾਂ ਨਾਲ ਮਜੇ ਵੀ ਲੇ ਰਿਆ ਏ, ਅਤੇ ਉੰਨਾਂ ਦੀ ਬੁਰਾਈ ਵੀ ਕਰ ਰਿਆ ? ਕੀ ਚੱਕਰ ਏ ਭਰਾ ਜੀ ?

तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय

Quote Originally Posted by dndeswal View Post
    Well Satvir, I can type in Punjabi too!

ਓਏ ਯਾਰ ਸਤਵੀਰਾ, ਤੂ ਪਂਜਾਬੀ ਕੁਡਿਯਾਂ ਨਾਲ ਮਜੇ ਵੀ ਲੇ ਰਿਆ ਏ, ਅਤੇ ਉੰਨਾਂ ਦੀ ਬੁਰਾਈ ਵੀ ਕਰ ਰਿਆ ? ਕੀ ਚੱਕਰ ਏ ਭਰਾ ਜੀ ?

Last edited by satveer41; January 17th, 2008 at 07:56 PM.

I'm a single lad in California and the only Indian girls I know are...Punjabi (where are the Jats?!). I've had good and bad experiences with them, mainly bad. I found them to be very clever and manipulating. They are beautiful on the outside but ugly on in the inside.

Hmmmmm Beautiful On The Outide....
    If Revenge is So Sweet, Then Why does it Leave a BITTER taste !!!!!
    "Wounds-Wine, Guns and Gutts
    Made Only for Jatts"

Quote Originally Posted by seemasindhu View Post
    "but ugly on in the inside"...hmmmmm
    Are you mocking me, yaar? Yes, I see that I have a grammatical error. Cmon though, I'm NOT writing a essay for university. And I'm not a journalist, LIKE YOU!

*edit but ugly on the inside. Happy? :rolleyes:
    Last edited by satveer41; January 18th, 2008 at 05:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jiddijatt View Post
    Hmmmmm Beautiful On The Outide....
    (Some) Punjabans have beautiful faces with sharp features. Hmmmmmm....

Quote Originally Posted by rkumar View Post
    My very dear friend,

I don't agree with you at all. One can not generalise these things. Why do you think that you are expert on looking at the internal beauty of any woman? If you ask me, I never found women of any community any different than the women of another community. May be that you could not present yourself in appropriate manner to those girls. If we ask those girst as to what they thought of you, I am sure we will know their side of story.

RK^2
    Well said Mr. Kumar. I am full agreed with you.
    May be that you could not present yourself in appropriate manner to those girls. If we ask those girst as to what they thought of you, I am sure we will know their side of story. These lines are more than enough.
    Made Only for Jatts"

(Some) Punjabans have beautiful faces with sharp features. Hmmmmmm....
    Now thats like a real Jaat.
    Made Only for Jatts"