Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Punjabi Kudis :( (thumbs down)

Punjabi Kudis :( (thumbs down)

I'm a single lad in California and the only Indian girls I know are...Punjabi (where are the Jats?!). I've had good and bad experiences with them, mainly bad. I found them to be very clever and manipulating. They are beautiful on the outside but ugly on in the inside.

aachaaa bhaiiiii..................hmmmmmmmm............gha na experience kona liyee...........kadhhe kuch gadbadaat hojaa..
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

Quote Originally Posted by satveer41 View Post
    I'm a single lad in California and the only Indian girls I know are...Punjabi (where are the Jats?!). I've had good and bad experiences with them, mainly bad. I found them to be very clever and manipulating. They are beautiful on the outside but ugly on in the inside.
    "but ugly on in the inside"...hmmmmm
    A flask of wine, a book of verse
    And thou beside me, singing in wilderness
    When wilderness is paradise.

Don’t mind please if I am wrong – you gained membership of this site a day ago. After going through your posts, it seems you are yourself a Punjabi. It is guessed after reading your thread Jattworld.com. And BTW what is the purpose of your writing one more thread Gays in India?!?! (Current Affairs) ?
    Last edited by dndeswal; January 12th, 2008 at 11:32 AM.
    तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय

Quote Originally Posted by prashantacmet View Post
    aachaaa bhaiiiii..................hmmmmmmmm............gha na experience kona liyee...........kadhhe kuch gadbadaat hojaa..

haan ji...mer ko ghana experience hai

Quote Originally Posted by dndeswal View Post
    Don’t mind please if I am wrong – you gained membership of this site a day ago. After going through your posts, it seems you are yourself a Punjabi. It is guessed after reading your thread Jattworld.com. And BTW what is the purpose of your writing one more thread Gays in India?!?! (Current Affairs) ?
    I am a Delhi Jat, however I can relate with Sikh Jatts. I was reading through Jattworld.com and was bothered by the commenters on that forum.

I dislike Punjabis except for Jatt Sikhs. I should edit the title of this thread to "Non-Jatt Punjabi Kudis (thumbs down)"

Aree yaar, why do you think I'm Punjabi :eek:? I'm from Delhi and moved to California when I was 13 (I'm 21). Perhaps my comments are different from others on this site?

Regarding gays in India, my friend sent me the link. I'm out of touch with India so I made a thread about it to see if this was actually true.

Any more conspriacy theories? :rolleyes:
    Last edited by satveer41; January 12th, 2008 at 11:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by seemasindhu View Post
    "but ugly on in the inside"...hmmmmm
    hmmmm kya?

Mr. Deswal are you a UP Jat? I know Delhi/Haryana Jats have different mentality :p :p :p :p

Just joking.

Question

Any issues with UP Jat ? It seems to be acute racism !!

Quote Originally Posted by shwetadhaka View Post
    Any issues with UP Jat ? It seems to be acute racism !!
    No, I dont have any issues with UP Jats. I'm just poking fun at the unforunate divide of Jats - Haryana Jats vs. UP Jats; Delhi Jats vs. Haryana Jats; Rajasthan Jats vs. Delhi Jats...etc,.

Dont take it personally, yaar.

Sorry to get off topic. I created this thread to see if any of my Jat brothers had bad experiences with Non-Jatt Punjabi women.
    Last edited by satveer41; January 12th, 2008 at 12:41 PM.

No, I dont have any issues with UP Jats. I'm just poking fun at the unforunate divide of Jats - Haryana Jats vs. UP Jats; Delhi Jats vs. Haryana Jats; Rajasthan Jats vs. Delhi Jats...etc,.

Often, poking fun out of such minicules gives a sour message ! i dont take anything personally but "Dont take it personally" tags many a times fail to work !

Sorry to get off topic. I created this thread to see if any of my Jat brothers had bad experiences with Non-Jatt Punjabi women.
    Off topic concerns at all times high !!I guess only Jat brothers are invited here to share their 'Bad' "experiences" over here ! Lets wait for the worst

Off topic concerns at all times high !!I guess only Jat brothers are invited here to share their 'Bad' "experiences" over here ! Lets wait for the worst
    Feel free to share....sharing is caring

Often, poking fun out of such minicules gives a sour message ! i dont take anything personally but "Dont take it personally" tags many a times fail to work !
    I don't know what to say to that. Its not a big deal...?

Sorry to get off topic. I created this thread to see if any of my
    Jat brothers had bad experiences with Non-Jatt Punjabi women.
    Hey Hi Satveer...
    First of all please tell me wht is this topic all abt ...
    Y are such topics discussed here ... Y are u targetting a specific group of
    women to release ur angst...
    While interacting here we all believe that we are unique becoz we are JATS... then y there
    is demarcation of JATS on basis of area..
    n the last but not the least Please tell me wht bad experience you want others to share here ...
    Please utilise this space to discuss abt something more relavant ...
    “Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude.”

Best Regards,
    Maniisha

Quote Originally Posted by maniisha View Post
    Hey Hi Satveer...
    First of all please tell me wht is this topic all abt ...
    Y are such topics discussed here ... Y are u targetting a specific group of
    women to release ur angst...
    While interacting here we all believe that we are unique becoz we are JATS... then y there
    is demarcation of JATS on basis of area..
    n the last but not the least Please tell me wht bad experience you want others to share here ...
    Please utilise this space to discuss abt something more relavant ...
    Hi Maniisha,

topic: how 'some' non-Jatt Punjabi women (& men) are clever, manipulative people. I created this thread for others to share experiences and create awareness. Delhi is the capital of India - who controls it? Thats right, the non-Jatt Punjabis!

As Jats, whether where from Delhi, Haryana, UP, Rajasthan, we should unite!

Hi Maniisha,

topic: how 'some' non-Jatt Punjabi women (& men) are clever, manipulative people. I created this thread for others to share experiences and create awareness. Delhi is the capital of India - who controls it? Thats right, the non-Jatt Punjabis!
    As Jats, whether where from Delhi, Haryana, UP, Rajasthan, we should unite!
    Ohhhkkk So now u have realised that we all r one not different.
    I think u have not read my above post even thr i have suggested u to stop targeting any specific group of people..
    Everyone is clever and manipulative otherwise we cant survive in this competitive world ...
    “Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude.”

Best Regards,
    Maniisha

Quote Originally Posted by maniisha View Post
    Ohhhkkk So now u have realised that we all r one not different.
    I think u have not read my above post even thr i have suggested u to stop targeting any specific group of people..
    Everyone is clever and manipulative otherwise we cant survive in this competitive world ...
    I'm targeting Bahmans, Baniyas as well. If we unite, we can fight them on an intellectual and physical level - lethal combo.

Yes, it is true, you need to be clever and smart to survive in this world. We all have biases, predjuces, angst, resentment... mine happens to be with non-Jatt Punjabis, Bahmans and Baniyas in Delhi/NCR. I personally dont like many of them, but they're great at politics and business.

I see you live in Mumbai. What do you think of Gujuratis and Sindhis?

Exclamation

I'm targeting Bahmans, Baniyas as well. If we unite, we can fight them on an intellectual and physical level - lethal combo.

Yes, it is true, you need to be clever and smart to survive in this world. We all have biases, predjuces, angst, resentment... mine happens to be with non-Jatt Punjabis, Bahmans and Baniyas in Delhi/NCR. I personally dont like many of them, but they're great at politics and business.

I see you live in Mumbai. What do you think of Gujuratis and Sindhis?
    are you intending some rebellion against all non Jats ! Whats the need to fight with them, and is this at all logical to fight with people who are more clever and manipulative than us ! Are you all fine, all saint type of person, I mean to be first, its not at all necessary to put others to back, it just means stepping forward !! All manipulativeness, dries away under the heat of hard and honest work, just try it