Thread: Anyone in Munich ?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by anilsinghd View Post
    miss india chhod , miss germany ki baat karo !!! :p
    Oh.... 4 din hue nahi waha gaye Miss Germany !! Ufff

its dharti actually !!

typ-ne mein mistake hogi !! bole to typo :D
    Jaise mujhe pata nahi tha !! Anyways, now please continue your Munich search...... please.....

Quote Originally Posted by shwetadhaka View Post
    Compliment or a satire cant say ! Well, I can answer 10 times on one reply, but I try being short
    Neither of them :p but 10 times on one reply is marvelous!!!!!

ab tak suna tha log khud se batein karte hai par ab sunnke acha laga ki log website se bhi batein karte hai:p
    सच्चे शब्दों में सच के अहसास लिखेंगे ...
    वक्त पढे जिसको कुछ इतना खास लिखेंगे...
    गीत गजल हम पर लिखेंगे लिखने वाले...
    हमने कलम उठाइ, तो इतिहास लिखेंगे...!!

Jaise mujhe pata nahi tha !! Anyways, now please continue your Munich search...... please.....
    Ohh Thank You Di ..
    Aapne is thread pe reham khayaa ... :p :D
    “Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude.”

Best Regards,
    Maniisha

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by desijat View Post
    If any one wants to increase the number of replies in a thread, please invite shweta and Anil to write in it....

they would choose each and every reply to quote to answer upon:p:p:p

choose - ne ki baat hi na aati !!!!

yeh to kartavaya hai pagle ! :D

Login to view details.

munich na searchna !!

searchna to kimai aur sai :D

munich ka to sabko pata hai :p

ओहो, भाई क्या हो रहा है इस धागे में ? मैं तो समझा था कि Munich के बारे में खास जानकारी दी जा रही है । श्वेता जी और अनिल जी, हर एक-दो मिनट बाद लगातार पोस्ट लिखना जरूरी नहीं, एक ही पोस्ट में भी बहुत सारे "Quote" करके जवाब दिये जा सकते हैं । आपको दो बटन दिख रहे होंगे : "Quote" और "Quote+". जिस जिस पोस्ट का जवाब देना हो, उसके "Quote+" बटन को दबाते जाओ और धागे के अन्त में "Post Reply" दबा दो - फिर सारे सवालों का जवाब एक ही जगह लिखा जा सकता है । वैसे आप सब को अपनी पोस्टों की गिनती ही बढ़ानी है, तो और बात है ।
    Last edited by dndeswal; January 22nd, 2008 at 07:49 PM.
    तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय

Missing India , so would be nice to see a few people ?

Please respond if ayone in Munich !

I am staying close to the city main station , Bahnhoff !
    Hello Anil
    Me München se jayda dur nahi hun aur München ata jata rahta hun. jab bhi München aya to jarur milenge. lekin ek condition jab bhi milnge to sirf Jatu language me baat hoge. hahaaahha( Kein Deutsche, Kein Englisch oder kein Indisch) lol:D
    U WANT N U GET THATS LUCK..
    U WANT N U WAIT, THATS TIME
    U WANT BUT U COMPROMISE, THATS LIFE
    AND U WANT N U WAIT N U COMPROMISE THATS... ...LOVE

Quote Originally Posted by dndeswal View Post
    वैसे आप सब को अपनी पोस्टों की गिनती ही बढ़ानी है, तो और बात है ।
    चौपाल में जाने का कौन कष्ट करे ...... ये बढ़िया तरीका है ..... आम के आम गुठलियों ( increasing no. of posts ) के दाम :rolleyes:
    It's better to be alone than in a bad company.

Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by vijay View Post
    चौपाल में जाने का कौन कष्ट करे ...... ये बढ़िया तरीका है ..... आम के आम गुठलियों ( increasing no. of posts ) के दाम :rolleyes:

On a serious note , if we happen to analyse the posts , those were posted all the day ( minus me ) and i replied only around 12 in night !!! and i replied to all , sine it was very specific to me. So the concept of "Chaupal" breaks down in this case

Although i am in line with DND Sir's suggestion that i should have done it all at once ( The only reason was that i have not used that feature greatly ) ! I will keep that in mind in future .

Conclusions should not be arrived at so early. Lots of analysis before that.

Thanks.

Smile

On a serious note , if we happen to analyse the posts , those were posted all the day ( minus me ) and i replied only around 12 in night !!! and i replied to all , sine it was very specific to me. So the concept of "Chaupal" breaks down in this case

Although i am in line with DND Sir's suggestion that i should have done it all at once ( The only reason was that i have not used that feature greatly ) ! I will keep that in mind in future .

Conclusions should not be arrived at so early. Lots of analysis before that.

Thanks.
    On a funny note, i was not serious here

But yes, whenever i try to see the real motive behind creating this site i feel hopeless most of the times when i click on 'new posts' option. Most of the times i found only one liner casual talks ( like chatting in chaupal ) instead of something meaningful. Casual one liners are fine for once in a while but being habitual of it doesn't means anything instead it degrades the quality of the posts, thread and obviously the content.

PS : I know you .... and admire your posts too ..... hope you know where

Login to view details.

But yes, whenever i try to see the real motive behind creating this site i feel hopeless most of the times when i click on 'new posts' option. Most of the times i found only one liner casual talks ( like chatting in chaupal ) instead of something meaningful. Casual one liners are fine for once in a while but being habitual of it doesn't means anything instead it degrades the quality of the posts, thread and obviously the content.

PS : There is something for you somewhere else . Sorry if i would have sounded harsh.
    Thanks.

PS : There is something for you somewhere else . Sorry if i would have sounded harsh.
    Thanks.
    I know ....... thanx for the concern ... buddy

Regards !

Your concern is admirable, but I would like to say that if casual one liners at times can bring smile to a few faces then I dont think that they are so bad. Speaking something is better than speaking nothing ! The real motive behind creating this site, as far as i can perceive must have been amongst other things, an endeavour to bring together the people sharing a common caste, viz, Jats,and to give them a platform to interact freely and share their emotions, knowledge, perceptions, studies, findings, approach towards many a things and anything positive ! Nothing can be all-serious, not even the most serious thing ! Life is about being serious, and not acting seriously ! There are all kinds of people here, some serious in everything, some casual in everything etc. and thats what we must enjoy, diversity ! And probably I have touched many a serious issues here too and have maintained a dignity in dealing with the subject matter, and if I feel like commenting something on a lighter note, instead of being quite, and if this is a crime or something absurd then please accept my due apologies and as far as number of posts are concerned, I have still not heard of any award being accorded for the same. Dhanyawad !

Your concern is admirable, but I would like to say that if casual one liners at times can bring smile to a few faces then I dont think that they are so bad. Speaking something is better than speaking nothing ! The real motive behind creating this site, as far as i can perceive must have been amongst other things, an endeavour to bring together the people sharing a common caste, viz, Jats,and to give them a platform to interact freely and share their emotions, knowledge, perceptions, studies, findings, approach towards many a things and anything positive ! Nothing can be all-serious, not even the most serious thing ! Life is about being serious, and not acting seriously ! There are all kinds of people here, some serious in everything, some casual in everything etc. and thats what we must enjoy, diversity ! And probably I have touched many a serious issues here too and have maintained a dignity in dealing with the subject matter, and if I feel like commenting something on a lighter note, instead of being quite, and if this is a crime or something absurd then please accept my due apologies and as far as number of posts are concerned, I have still not heard of any award being accorded for the same. Dhanyawad !
    I second your thoughts !!

oh sorry for replying in one.. :eek:
    “Lead me, follow me or get out of my way”

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by mukeshkumar007 View Post
    I second your thoughts !!

oh sorry for replying in one.. :eek:
    Mukesh, pls dont reply in one line, its like talking in chaupal and degrades the quality of your opinion and brings hopelessness and is an attempt to increase number of posts and it kills the content and is of no use at all ! A silence is better than this bhai. Either you talk something serious, or just restrain your hands from typing. Be careful that in time pass, or humour section also you adhere to some seriousness. Sorry it was out of context to mention here !

Login to view details.
    Mukesh, pls dont reply in one line, its like talking in chaupal and degrades the quality of your opinion and brings hopelessness and is an attempt to increase number of posts and it kills the content and is of no use at all ! A silence is better than this bhai. Either you talk something serious, or just restrain your hands from typing. Be careful that in time pass, or humour section also you adhere to some seriousness. Sorry it was out of context to mention here !
    I believe Shweta you could have avoide being a little sarcatic about it .

Anyways , I guess moving towards better is always good and i take the suggestions of DND sir and Vijay earnestly.

Hope you do the same Shweta.

And i guess there is no need of further elaboration on this by anyone.

Thanks !!!!

Login to view details.
    Come bak to the topic

Itni janta and no contacts in Munich !!!

kisi ka chahcha , tau , fuffa , dost , classmate , classmate- ni koi koni Munich mein

Come bak to the topic

Itni janta and no contacts in Munich !!!

kisi ka chahcha , tau , fuffa , dost , classmate , classmate- ni koi koni Munich mein

bhai jo tu keh tei baarat le aaun ... tiket bhej de bass ekkk baar ... yo jhaajh mein blaue line ki dhala staaf naa chalta na tei aachhe narey mushtande gerr lata ... bhai karde madaa sa bhala mhara bhi... hum bhi german jaatni dekh lenge Jit aali... arr jit, mukesh, dhankhad arr aur narey se aan aale tei... bhai naukari bhi laag gaya ibb tei karde mada sa bhalla mhara bhiiiii :p... oon ke dekhya ja hai germany ... tere bahane dekh bhi lenge ... arr ke bera uddei bhi haryana bassa dein jo chokhi acchi si german jaatni phet ja tei

Talking ब्याह के लाडू...?

Quote Originally Posted by dkumars View Post
    ... arr ke bera uddei bhi haryana bassa dein jo chokhi acchi si german jaatni phet ja tei
    देव जी......रहन दे.......क्यूं जले पै नमक छिडकवावे सै....:eek:....केरलियन जाटणी के तै लाल्ले पड रे सैं...:rolleyes:....और जर्मन जाटणी के ख्वाब देकखन लाग रया है..:p..?

और यो अनील भाई.......इसका भी करडा जी कर रया सै......ब्याह करवान नै......दिन-रात लाल लत्ते के जुगाड में लाग रया सै यो अनील जी भी ...:o....। लाल लत्ता/चुंदडी चाहे भैंस ने उढ़ा दयो...तागाज़े में...बैरी उस गेल्यां भी फ़ेरे ले लेगा...:D...।

ब्याह करवान ताहीं...तो आप दोनों आंगद की तराह पैर जमाए बैठे हो....?
    मेरी जिन्दगी.....मेरा अन्दाज
    Work as a Labour.....Live as a King.
    कर भला हो भला.....अंत भले का भला
    To do better make changes where necessary and find other avenues.
    ALL POWER IS WITHIN YOU. YOU CAN DO ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING. BELIEVE IN THAT.
    अपने तो अपने होते हैं.....बाकी सब सपने होते हैं ।