Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: ## Shaadi ##

Lightbulb ## Shaadi ##

It’s customarily said, marriages are made in heaven and solemnized on earth.

It’s the only crucial relation that bestows upon an individual the freedom to choose the one with whom he or she desires to live together for whole life ! It’s a time-honoured and exultant institution and has come of age and continues to be a tradition still germane.

But still some questions may not be out of place to be asked. To begin with, the first question is why do we marry? Is it just because that when an individual reaches a certain age level, he or she is under social obligation to tie the knot ? Or is it a guaranteed cushion for the odd times, and thus inevitable ?

Marriage is a institution in which every student study differently. Its not about that at certain stage we have different needs. So marriage is also a need. Need of different people are different. For me its companionship,its a realtionship where two peopel become freinds for ever and they will stand by each other no matter what. Its personalised relationship the way you want you can crave in that way.
    Dr. Neeta Suhag
    Kotak Life Insurance and investments
    Doshi Tower, Kilpauk
    Chennai 600010

3. The Following User Says Thank You to neetasuhag For This Useful Post:

gsolanki9063 (October 5th, 2016)

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by neetasuhag View Post
    Marriage is a institution in which every student study differently. Its not about that at certain stage we have different needs. So marriage is also a need. Need of different people are different. For me its companionship,its a realtionship where two peopel become freinds for ever and they will stand by each other no matter what. Its personalised relationship the way you want you can crave in that way.

hi i agree with u....

Don't you think "one of the charms of marriage is that it makes a life of deception an absolute necessity for both parties?"

Marriage is an institution, but who wants to live in an institution?
    Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the war room!

Thumbs up Being social creature...

...a single wheel can roll very well but can never win a RACE...

...to WIN a race it needs at least 2 WHEELS, One empowers & Other directs...
    Last edited by crsnadar; February 18th, 2008 at 06:06 PM.
    FIGHT FOR A BRIGHTER INDIA

shaadi!!!!!!is the spice of life

Quote Originally Posted by shwetadhaka View Post
    It’s customarily said, marriages are made in heaven and solemnized on earth.

It’s the only crucial relation that bestows upon an individual the freedom to choose the one with whom he or she desires to live together for whole life ! It’s a time-honoured and exultant institution and has come of age and continues to be a tradition still germane.

But still some questions may not be out of place to be asked. To begin with, the first question is why do we marry? Is it just because that when an individual reaches a certain age level, he or she is under social obligation to tie the knot ? Or is it a guaranteed cushion for the odd times, and thus inevitable ?

In America, lot of people marry because of a momentary lapse of reason because of which the guy ends up becoming the baby daddy and also baby momma's husband:D

Khane Pine ke point of view se Shaadi ek acha tayoohar hai
    “Lead me, follow me or get out of my way”

maine 1 truck ke piche likha hua pada tha

gar dekhni hain khusiyan to pyar kerke dekho,
    jo hona chao barbad to shadii kerke dekho .:D

11. The Following User Says Thank You to vivekdh For This Useful Post:

gsolanki9063 (October 5th, 2016)

Smile ब्याह की चिठ्ठी

डट जा छौरी....ना घुमा-फ़िरा कै बूझे.....के धरया सै इन बातां में...:eek:...सौ बातां की एक बात बत्ता दयूँ...:rolleyes:..ओर वा भी एकदम पते की....आपकी ब्याह वाली चिठ्ठी भी न्यूँ सम्झ ल्यो जल्दी ही बाच्चण आली सै...:p:D..।
    मेरी जिन्दगी.....मेरा अन्दाज
    Work as a Labour.....Live as a King.
    कर भला हो भला.....अंत भले का भला
    To do better make changes where necessary and find other avenues.
    ALL POWER IS WITHIN YOU. YOU CAN DO ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING. BELIEVE IN THAT.
    अपने तो अपने होते हैं.....बाकी सब सपने होते हैं ।

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by vivekdh View Post
    maine 1 truck ke piche likha hua pada tha

gar dekhni hain khusiyan to pyar kerke dekho,
    jo hona chao barbad to shadii kerke dekho .:D
    Viv kamaal ki najar se :p:D

I read this lines somewhr like to share with u all..

Shaadi ke baare me, aapka kya khayaal hai ?
    mere kunwaare dosto ka, ye mahatvapurna sawaal hai
    koi kahe lajwaab, to kisi ka bura haal hai
    is ajeeb si duvidha ne, kiya kunwaaron ko behaal hai

Wo pooche, kya ye koi, jaadu bhara maaya jaal hai
    ya phir koi sangeet jisme, madhur sur aur taal hai
    kaheen koi dukhi hai to koi aur khus-khushaal hai
    aur jo kal tha mauj me, aaj usi ke jhad rahe baal hai

Main kahu, shaadi kya, saare jeevan me ye kamaal hai
    sukh aur dukh ye to, samay ki gehri chaal hai
    tu agar dekhe to, kai dhani log kangaal hai
    aur kisi gareeb ki jholi me khushiyon ka maal hai

Par shaadi ka anubhav, apne aap me be-misaal hai
    do virodhiyon ka milan, ek talwaar aur ek dhaal hai
    apne aap me gar lad pade dono, to jeevan me akaal hai
    gar dono samajh ke rahe, to anand me guzre har saal hai...

“Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude.”

Best Regards,
    Maniisha

Quote Originally Posted by kabir View Post
    Don't you think "one of the charms of marriage is that it makes a life of deception an absolute necessity for both parties?"

Marriage is an institution, but who wants to live in an institution?
    Well, I don’t agree Kabir ! I am not yearning to be an educator when I say that its not marriage it’s the people coming together that are the sole decisive elements as to how they end up shaping this bonding like. A marriage can have deception to lay its foundation on or it can have understanding to keep it going gleefully ever after !

Man is a social creature however independent he may be or how much tech savvy he is. There is always a void in every human being that needs another human to make him feel complete and loved. And there is no substitute of love. Parents have their own role to play, friends have their own engagements to cater to but the need for some identified soul to be always around doesn’t know such designs. So I guess marriage must have been devised to keep two souls reserved for each other, forever !

And, about your conviction as to who wants to live in an institution, I can just say nothing comes without a cost, if someone wants a person to be around only in his dreadful epoch then it isn’t that easy. And I guess survival without a soothing soul isn’t practically possible. A commitment for lifetime is a serious deed indeed ! And if one can arrange for such a heavy commitment without an institution then its fine but risky affair indeed, and if one can dispense with any kind of emotional cushion then I have no words !

Quote Originally Posted by sidchhikara View Post
    In America, lot of people marry because of a momentary lapse of reason because of which the guy ends up becoming the baby daddy and also baby momma's husband:D
    And still such momentary lapses are so recurrent and population exploding...

Quote Originally Posted by mukeshkumar007 View Post
    Khane Pine ke point of view se Shaadi ek acha tayoohar hai
    shaadi ek tyohaar hai aapke liye :rolleyes: kisi ki barbaadi ko tyohaar kehte ho ........

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by virendernarwal View Post
    डट जा छौरी....ना घुमा-फ़िरा कै बूझे.....के धरया सै इन बातां में...:eek:...सौ बातां की एक बात बत्ता दयूँ...:rolleyes:..ओर वा भी एकदम पते की....आपकी ब्याह वाली चिठ्ठी भी न्यूँ सम्झ ल्यो जल्दी ही बाच्चण आली सै...:p:D..।
    100 baato ki ek baat........ mujhe samajh nahi aaya.... baachaan aalii ke hove sain :rolleyes:

Quote Originally Posted by crsnadar View Post
    ...a single wheel can roll very well but can never win a RACE...

...to WIN a race it needs at least 2 WHEELS, One empowers & Other directs...
    2 Wheeler !

Well, truly said. A single individual can lead a happy life but in the end he lands no where after this long journey down the lanes of life!

No one with him whom he can say meant a world to him, no one he can say is the smiling token of the conjugal bliss which is socially accepted too !

Speak out the truth

We rarely speak our Heart out truely...

Dil me kuchh aur...Zuba pe kuchh aur...

...it needs only little courage to speak out the truth...

We rarely speak our Heart out truely...

Dil me kuchh aur...Zuba pe kuchh aur...

...it needs only little courage to speak out the truth...
    hmmm..... baat kuch samajh nahi aayi ....... ok..... we are waiting for the truth ....:p

I wrote for those who say "They are happy single"...

...Single is single...no one is happy single...

I wrote for those who say "They are happy single"...

...Single is single...no one is happy single...
    Oh what a jingle !

Whoever says he is fine single

Is the one who is most prepared to mingle :p