Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: jodha-akbar

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by plsehrawat View Post
    the most opportunist people, ever known in world history, created till today, who supported every govt in power, for their well being at the cost of their natives....

jyada na masta bhai , tane kaun ya bata di se ki rajput didn't rule punjab . before sikhism rajputs ruled punjab and even after , did u forget banda bahadur .

how did haryana before green revolution differed from rajasthan.

this is worth wondering how jats of haryana survived the wrath of nearby emperprors of delhi
    Last edited by harra; March 24th, 2008 at 02:13 AM.

Login to view details.
    [quote=plsehrawat;162416]unke dhore tir bhi koni aqbar ke khilaf, ladan khatar. pathar ludhka ludhka ke vo rana pratap haldi ghati me, hindustan ka governor bannann lagg rhya tha. 3009 ki sena me aadhe se jyada muslim the led by hassan khan mewati.. ye kyanki hindu champion war?????[/quote

you tell me on one hand when most of jats are arguing over prithviraj or pratap 'sorigin ---jat or rajput. how could pyaelal u talk baseless things . any way what were jats doing in haryana during akbar and aurangjeb's rule . jats never had any respectable thing to tell about themselves before choturam came.

Quote Originally Posted by harra View Post
    you tell me on one hand when most of jats are arguing over prithviraj or pratap 'sorigin ---jat or rajput. how could pyaelal u talk baseless things . any way what were jats doing in haryana during akbar and aurangjeb's rule . jats never had any respectable thing to tell about themselves before choturam came.
    It's our genuine personality that we are even talking about Prithviraj and/or about Pratap here ......... we have a glorious past and behave accordingly till date ...... Do i have to describe here how Rajputs Kings from Jaipur, Jodhpur used to lick the foots of mughals and even marrieds their daughters with them.

What else you have to mention about your past .... let us know.
    It's better to be alone than in a bad company.

Is this guy Sanjay Singh a Rajput? If so, then why he is a member of Jatland Forum.
    Yoginder Gulia

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ygulia View Post
    Is this guy Sanjay Singh a Rajput? If so, then why he is a member of Jatland Forum.

You still have doubts only ?
    It's better to be alone than in a bad company.

Quote Originally Posted by vijay View Post
    You still have doubts only ?
    If it is so then I appeal to the Editor of JATLAND that he should be taken off the membership and decorum of this institution should be maintained.
    Yoginder Gulia

... Yaaron kylaein dukhi hon laag re ho...
    Farzee logo ka kae sae, kidhar bhi kaddae bhi aa ja hain! Aer bhaiyee re, paher en 'Rajput' kehlaane aalon ka bera bhi to konya; inmae kuchh nae nuhee 'Daasi-putra' thodee hi kaha karein!!?!!

Maka yo andee aadhe se jyaada apni kaum mein hi 'farzee' aer confused ghooma karein sein, phaer ude Jaatan kae beech ek-aadha identity-crisis-ka maara bhoole-bhatkae aa gaya to bhai mhaare kae pharak pade sai? Bachchae nae puchkaar kae wapas bhej do..... :rolleyes::D
    ...Wouldn't follow the trodden path, but shall leave a blazing trail!!!...

Login to view details.
    O.K dear this proves that some really don' t have the guts to discuss the history .
    Last edited by harra; March 25th, 2008 at 01:14 AM. Reason: spelling

Now it is clear that he(Sanjay) is some what Rajput. It is also clear that he became member of this forum by concealing his idendity which proves that he is not even Rajput. If he had been a Rajput then I think he would not have written all these **** by using platform of JATLAND. I have doubt that he is real Rajput.
    Any how, it is in hands all Jatlanders to find out his idendity and frame a charge of cyber crime against him and hand him over to the police for concealment of facts while acquiring membership of JATLAND and also for writing inferior comments on a community.
    Last edited by ygulia; March 25th, 2008 at 12:01 AM. Reason: spelling
    Yoginder Gulia

[quote=harra;164153]
    Quote Originally Posted by plsehrawat View Post
    unke dhore tir bhi koni aqbar ke khilaf, ladan khatar. pathar ludhka ludhka ke vo rana pratap haldi ghati me, hindustan ka governor bannann lagg rhya tha. 3009 ki sena me aadhe se jyada muslim the led by hassan khan mewati.. ye kyanki hindu champion war?????[/quote

n u dnt have n e thing respectable till today to tell to the world where had u come from n where will u go?????????????????????

like from mnt abu??????????

from bloody fire??????????

where else???????????

I hope that u r born from ur mother's whomb n that bldy fire?????

what is bloody ur existence b4 aqbar?????

I can guarantte for sure that Rajput was not born b4 Aqbar. All theories about their origins are fraud...

sivaji bhaonsle, was related to gahlaut dynastyy of chittore/jittore/jattore b4 he was corronatted....He made marathas a nation...but all generals quelling that revolution...were in one or other way were Rajputs, including the Jat, Sikh,...revolution etc...
    Last edited by amiteshv; March 25th, 2008 at 01:44 AM.

Mr. Singh, tere pue nne revolution dekhe kabhi??????

Mr. Sanjay Singh kabhi aap nne zalliyann wale bagh ke revolution dekhe????

kitne Rajput the vahan ppe ......

sanjay singh can u compare in between these two theorireis that where chittore garh ka funeral was optimistic (unreal) but Jat was always real...

while jittoregarh ka funeral was always unreal but zalianwala kand was real
    Last edited by amiteshv; March 25th, 2008 at 02:21 AM.

kabhi apna naam chhod ke Raja ka putt ban jaye jo bhai us ka tte ulla hi belli sse. chahe us ke liye apni bahan, beti, bahu, maa, chahe kuchh bhi deni pade per khali is liye ukk do char pisse mill jayenn bhai, is ke des nne kaum nne neelaamm karwa dde. jis kke khun mme khetti karnaa haramm sse, aisse vir dharti ke putran nne mhara pranamm sse...

can n e bloody rajput come on history channel. introducicing himself as rajput n say towards anything that we did bloody this n that for nation...I'm sure that they bloody have contributed negatively towards nation. nation was not intheir blood...it were just a few pounces that moghuls poured in their blood, n due to that these bloody people were ready to do n e thing...

aa ek rana pratap, aa kitin ka koi rana koni, bhubharia ssya dikhe thya...aaa ek baniye ke pissye ne chabb gya, bhamashah ke, aaj taanyeen us ka jawab koni diya....uk ... me des khattar laddun gya....

aa bhagat lala lazpat rai ka dhela koni khaya....per us ki maut ka badla liya.... vah rre haraamm khoro razputo

bharat ka itihass as its written today, ek azeebb vidambna hai...