Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Help For Jat Girl

Arre Dinesh bhai ... kitne sare hath badh rahe hein aapki taraf support ke ... aap so ek aake iss tagge ne sambhalte hi nahi ...

Quote Originally Posted by jitendershooda View Post
    Arre Dinesh bhai ... kitne sare hath badh rahe hein aapki taraf support ke ... aap so ek aake iss tagge ne sambhalte hi nahi ...
    Did he(I mean Dinesh) respond to any one!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yoginder Gulia

Dear Dinesh
    Please let me know Details about her. I am willing to help.

Thanks and Reagrds,
    Sukhvir Singh Nauhwar

I think Dinesh is away from net, otherwise he should have been responded, A lot of hands are there to help

hello bhai sahab,
    PROUD TO BE A SON OF JAT

HEllo i have already send private message to all as its not possible to openly write the address of girl.
    PROUD TO BE A SON OF JAT

Help for girl

Hello

i am sending detail through private message to all member
    and thanks for showing keen desire to help her.
    PROUD TO BE A SON OF JAT

Sorry to say: not eligible..

Dear Dinesh,

I did get your reply upon my query to help. But I believe no one knew (including me )that the help you are asking is for your own niece, which in my case, is not eligible if student is a relative of a person who is recommending.

I'd sent private messages to the members here who are active in our community ,requesting to help me identify few bright girls, who are in high school at present and whose parents cannot support higher education due to their financial situation. Right student(s) will be on fully paid 4 yrs Engineering college education( of their choice of branch) in Jodhpur, Rajasthan. My search is still on as I am narrowing down my list at present and final decision will be made on my visit to India this summer for the admission for Fall 2008.

Thanks

Message: Supporting village jat bright girls for higher education by all means.

Quote Originally Posted by alkesh View Post
    Dear Dinesh,

I did get your reply upon my query to help. But I believe no one knew (including me )that the help you are asking is for your own niece, which in my case, is not eligible if student is a relative of a person who is recommending.

I'd sent private messages to the members here who are active in our community ,requesting to help me identify few bright girls, who are in high school at present and whose parents cannot support higher education due to their financial situation. Right student(s) will be on fully paid 4 yrs Engineering college education( of their choice of branch) in Jodhpur, Rajasthan. My search is still on as I am narrowing down my list at present and final decision will be made on my visit to India this summer for the admission for Fall 2008.

Thanks

Right !

You know i am still on a hunt for the right candidate ........
    It's better to be alone than in a bad company.

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by alkesh View Post
    Dear Dinesh,

Thanks

I dont get the LOgic

The same girl can be a right candidate if i referred it to you ?

LEt me try and find out about the girl being deserving the same or not within a week and then i will recommend it to you ! Would that make any sense ?

Quote Originally Posted by anilsinghd View Post
    I dont get the LOgic

The same girl can be a right candidate if i referred it to you ?
    Anil, i see some logic here

Generally we believe on neutral references or do we believe on their relatives words only.

References from outside the family/relatives is always preferred in such cases.
    It's better to be alone than in a bad company.

Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by vijay View Post
    Anil, i see some logic here

Generally we believe on neutral references or do we believe on their relatives words only.

References from outside the family/relatives is always preferred in such cases.

Vijay , no body has stopped you to go and check for the worthiness of the girl.
    If someone in genuinely interested , he she should pay a visit and check for the merit of the case.

And if Dinesh does not bring it up , who will ?

That means if i tomorrow have a similar case , i just cant put it up ?

Dinesh has not stopped you from inquiring into the worthiness of the cause , I would have seen some logic if he would have said :

"" I have a niece who is worthy of all things e t c etc and you give her the support , No further inquiries / questions are entertained because i certify her merit. """

He has not done that.

and since we are on a social forum and we know each other and if we will not inform of the inequalities prevailing in our society , and bring them to the fore , who will ?

Sorry i beg to differ.

Login to view details.
    @ Dinesh : I have seen your message and one of my friends will contact you for the same within a day or two.

Do not worry about the privacy etc , it is respected by our group.

We would like to inquire a few things and will base our decision on that.

Login to view details.
    And before things get blown out of proportion ( as is the norm here )

I would thank alkesh to bring out the fact. Its nice to have the transparency.

And would like to say to Dinesh , that you should not hesitate to tell that the girl is your niece!
    You are contributing a bit by bringing the issue to the surface at least.

And a small request:

Let us not have a discussion on whether we should help or not , on whther its eligible or not.

Those who wish to help in the present scenario can go for further course of action , and those who dont are welcome to differ and take another course.

Thanks and Regards,
    Anil

Quote Originally Posted by anilsinghd View Post
    And before things get blown out of proportion ( as is the norm here )

I would thank alkesh to bring out the fact. Its nice to have the transparency.

And would like to say to Dinesh , that you should not hesitate to tell that the girl is your niece!
    You are contributing a bit by bringing the issue to the surface at least.

And a small request:

Let us not have a discussion on whether we should help or not , on whther its eligible or not.

Those who wish to help in the present scenario can go for further course of action , and those who dont are welcome to differ and take another course.

Thanks and Regards,
    Anil
    Suljhi hui post. Bahut badhiya Anil bhai.

Hello all jat brothers and sisters......

Hello dear....

I am not helping her on the basis that she is my maternal cousin but on the basis of her financial conditions and her worthiness and her desire ....

If any body want to meet her most welcome or want to judge her conditions........most welcome dear.

final decisions of the jury members is final.

your loving.
    Dinesh Dhochak
    PROUD TO BE A SON OF JAT

Login to view details.
    Dinesh : both your email id and contact number seem to off for me.

Can u provide the correct ones again?

OR if anyone happens to know his contact number : please give me !!

Thanks,
    anil

doesnt matter

dear all jatlanders
    it doesnt matter whose relative she is
    we have to see the case
    she is intellingent and requires help
    so we should support her so that she can make a bright career and make all of us proud.

this is required in man dominated society of ours.

Please come forward to help her
    for me it doesnt matter that she is relative of whom and i think it should be the same with all humans.

regards
    anil rathee
    क्रांति तभी सफल होती है जब बहुमत को उसकी आवश्यकता हो - आचार्य चाणक्य