53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Firefox (Yumm Free Software)

33 62.26%
  • Internet Explorer

20 37.74%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Firefox or IE User?

Firefox.. Firefox

Bhaion jo bhi Web Developer sai meri dhaal must know the good things about the Firefox ...

Dhansu Developer toolbar ...

Javascript Console (error nai katti khol kai bata de line by line) IE toh shir ke saare baal uda de aar javascript error na paawai ....

Problems toh maadi bohat rahti hi hain .. per Microsoft ke saude tai jayda koe error prone cheej na hai .. kibb error report send karan ki kah de bera na ..

Kyun S/W Developers Agree ?

safari from Apple

I am using IE for last 4 years and just now tried Mozila FF also but dint like that much. Then I tried Apple's Safari, Its awesome. Its fast and smooth. I mean its cool. I dont know IT people will like it or not but I like it. If you want to try go here:
    http://www.apple.com/safari/

Regards.
    जाट महान
    ----------
    बेगानों में वफ़ा की तलाश ना कर ‘साहिल’,
    तेरे तो अपने भी अक्सर बेवफा निकलते हैं l

none of them.... OPERA rocks
    I have no signature , Where to put my thumb impression

Using Safari....n Fire fox is equally awsome
    I AM WHAT I AM....JAT.... 16X2=8

Firefox 3 Beta 5 is the fastest browser yet!

Here is another link for everyone.
    http://blogs.zdnet.com/hardware/?p=1648&tag=nl.e622

Firefox 3 Beta 5 is the fastest browser beating Safari, Opera etc.. Internet Explorer came dead last! :p
    Firefox is still not out of Beta. Just imagine their speed when the final version comes out. By the way, I put it to test here on Jatland. The chaupal opens up much faster, you can click on others people's profiles from chaupal and the new tabs open extremely fast! Makes Internet explorer look like crap.
    There is a place in Delhi named "Rani Bagh". I say its irony at it's fullest!

I have been using firefox since long and found it more user-friendly and crash-resistant than IE and has good extensions. The only problem was with hindi fonts which is solved in the new Firefox 3 beta version - everything looks good now Tried Safari but its UI is quite dull - they need to add better skins I guess..
    What if God was one of us...?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by satyeshwar View Post
    Here is another link for everyone.
    http://blogs.zdnet.com/hardware/?p=1648&tag=nl.e622

Firefox 3 Beta 5 is the fastest browser beating Safari, Opera etc.. Internet Explorer came dead last! :p
    Firefox is still not out of Beta. Just imagine their speed when the final version comes out. By the way, I put it to test here on Jatland. The chaupal opens up much faster, you can click on others people's profiles from chaupal and the new tabs open extremely fast! Makes Internet explorer look like crap.
    thats rite dear Mr Singh...
    though i was a avid user/fan of safari lately....but Firefox 3.04 Beta was an eyeopener.....and infact today I got an update growl message for Firefox 3.05 beta.....both of them are still in the testing modes.....but I use Safari alternatively....what a speed...Microsoft needs to review their strategies about this....
    Keshav Dahiya
    www.dahiya.us

FireFox...best, by far

FireFox...best, by far !!!
    ppl may hv different opinions, but my favorite is FireFox
    try out Firefox 3.0 beta 5 now
    ! ... be BOLD in what you stand for !
    !! ... i've the simplest tastes, i'm always satisfied with the best !!
    !!! ... be yourself, everyone else is already taken !!!

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

firefox only on linux

firefox

because neither IE nor safari is available on linux. opera is available but I find firefox to be satisfactory to try sth else.

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    firefox.....hardly crashes like IE and it support GOOGLE instead of crap MSN as search engine

Both are gud. I dont have to do much with security as of now. So, for me both work gud. I didn find noticeable diffence in speed as well.
    Last edited by dkumars; May 19th, 2008 at 07:10 PM.

Smile

Firefox may be good and fast ...... i tried ....... but i didn't find any notable difference ............... IE still seems more user friendly
    It's better to be alone than in a bad company.

Both...
    but most of the time IE7.... its sleeker on Vista...

Ff

MOJHILLAAAAA.......
    Its so good that I wish could un-install IE off my system.

Firefox 3 came out on Tuesday. I can see a noticeable performance improvement over all other browsers (especially with Javascript intensive stuff like chatting in our chaupal).
    There is a place in Delhi named "Rani Bagh". I say its irony at it's fullest!

Cool...!
    http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/features/

Quote Originally Posted by satyeshwar View Post
    Firefox 3 came out on Tuesday. I can see a noticeable performance improvement over all other browsers (especially with Javascript intensive stuff like chatting in our chaupal).