Thread: How to put tabular data in Wiki

Post How to put tabular data in Wiki

I have updated some data in my village seria in wiki section >> jat villages section ..... but its become unformatted ... even i tried to put the data in format by giving space manually but its not showing in a proper way .....

How can i put tabular data in the wiki section .... where the comparison is to be shown ..... and trends to be shown
    Sanjeet Ahlawat
    "Be less curious about people and more curious about ideas." - Marie Curie
    +91 9873485784
    ----
    :p:D

Good initiative

Thanks, Sanjeet, for taking this initiative of updating the history of your village. If all of us make a little bit of effort for writing something about our own villages, this site will be in possession of a rich database. I have formatted the page : http://www.jatland.com/home/Seria .

Apparently, you missed some commands in wikitable, hence the text came garbled. While making an indent para, always give one space after *. If you choose 'edit' option of this page, you will automatically come to know how a wikitable is formed. I am not a techie like all of you, but "Try Try Again" and "hit & trial" methods do work with a little bit of patience.

I find striking similarities between your village and mine (which is also a medium-size village) with almost same statistics.

I would request you to update some more pages about Ahlawat gotra villages. Pages on 'Deeghal' and 'Barhaana' (both of Ahlawat gotra) have been created but they do not contain any text as on date. Go to "Jat Villages" page of wiki to add necessary text.
    तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय

Hi Sanjeet,

Wonderful work on your village !!

It is a nice case study.

We have formatted images and tables and provided more history from RS Joon's book about History of the Jats which mentions this village in the History of Ahlawats.

Now you will like to see page on your village well formatted.

Keep it up !!!
    Laxman Burdak

Thanks Sir

Thanks Sir,

This is the way i have thought of formatting my village ... Thanks again. There are some grammatical mistakes are there, which i can correct now as at that time after putting it, i lost in the contents. Now i will correct the language of the content.

This time when i will again go to my village i will update some more information after discussing it with elderly people. This time its statistics and findings.

I will try to incorporate the growth trend in spatial manner and about the people who were integral part of the village and now outside and successful.
    Sanjeet Ahlawat
    +91 9873485784
    ----

Quote Originally Posted by dndeswal View Post

I would request you to update some more pages about Ahlawat gotra villages. Pages on 'Deeghal' and 'Barhaana' (both of Ahlawat gotra) have been created but they do not contain any text as on date. Go to "Jat Villages" page of wiki to add necessary text.
    Dear Sir Some of my friends are from [[Dighal]] and [[Bharana]] i am in touch with them now i have the format i will send it to them and will ask them to update it.

Also i have collected the census data about the villages of jhajjar district so ... some of the calculations i will do it on it.

Sir also my Thesis for Regional Planning was on Jhajjar District but i don't know how to put it on jatland. Its all my work and want to put it on this website where there is a comparison of the requirement of the villages.

Please tell me how to put it here as it is around 100 pages and very good analysis and findings.

Its about development index of a district at 3 level hierarchy
    District level
    block level
    village level
    Sanjeet Ahlawat
    +91 9873485784
    ----