View Poll Results: Did you think that Red Bull is a energy drink ?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 52.17%
  • No

3 13.04%
  • Can't say

1 4.35%
  • I have not drank Red Bull yet

6 26.09%
  • I thaink other things

1 4.35%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: "Red Bull"

khaam khaa ka roullla:D

company ki website pae jaa key dekh letta bhai ... haddey kyu JL key server nae load karro soo

waise Red ull key energey drink honey mei doubt kei sei

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by cooljat View Post
    I never tried it but Dont wanna try either...
    I strongly believe apne desi Energy drinks r far better like
    Neembu ki sikangi, Lassi, Glucon-D ..
    i appreciate your desire to prefer local drinks....but out of these drinks only lassi is the one which gives you some sort of instant energy....neembu ki sikangi is just a still drink not a energy drink wheras glucon-d is just glucose with no other GDAs attributes....as far as red bull is concerned its a drink with very high caffeine and people who like beer probaly they will like it at first time wheras other people might take some time to get use to it......its a good drink but far behind other drinks like lucozade and ribena and other fruit energy drinks

Bhai desi drink hai to iska analysis bhi desi hona chhaiye. Humne na bera k Nimbu ki Shikanji me energy hai ak na..... hum tey bas pee jaaya kare 5-6 gilaas aankhn moond ke ....er sahi batau to aap-m-aap soch liya kare k energy aagi ar taaza hoge .... fer Shikanji piye paache tey beshak tey mhaare tey haathi uthvalo[]!

Thanks,
    Sumit

Quote Originally Posted by ajayrohtak View Post
    i appreciate your desire to prefer local drinks....but out of these drinks only lassi is the one which gives you some sort of instant energy....neembu ki sikangi is just a still drink not a energy drink wheras glucon-d is just glucose with no other GDAs attributes....as far as red bull is concerned its a drink with very high caffeine and people who like beer probaly they will like it at first time wheras other people might take some time to get use to it......its a good drink but far behind other drinks like lucozade and ribena and other fruit energy drinks