Thread: ~~~ Jatland ki kaaya palat

Exclamation ~~~ Jatland ki kaaya palat

Oh...... A season of makeovers is all around and Jatland too has changed overnight ! :rolleyes:

Achaa bhala chod ke gaye the isko kal shaam ..... ye kya kar daala ...

Anyways..... dukh is baat ka hai ki Pager messages ka option nahi hai ..... :rolleyes: .... Pagers were a source of instant knocking on anyone's head ! ....

Well, ache features bhi hain ..... dheere dheere aadat ho jaayegi shayad.... message chodo ek dusre ki kitaabo (profile) me & all .... :o

Aur ye thread creation me 5 Tags kya hain ?

Anyways, I am waiting for a farewell speech from the moderators.... let them take us into the newly furnished building of Jatland...

Aur ye notifications bhi naya feature hai ..... intimate karne ke liye about new messages in one's profile, freind requests etc.... aur ab koi bhi freind request bhej sakta hai .... ladwaane waale kaam bhi kar diye .... :p ....
    Last edited by shweta123; April 10th, 2008 at 11:26 AM.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by shwetadhaka View Post
    Aur ye notifications bhi naya feature hai ..... inimate karne ke liye .... aur ab koi bhi freind request bhej sakta hai .... ladwaane waale kaam bhi kar diye .... :p ....
    Hmm Chamatkaar ek hi raat mein gr8 …
    Profile … frnd list , Albums, Group Memberships, Recent visitors, visitors message, About me, Statistics, Frnds, Contact info ..

Cheers !
    “Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude.”

Best Regards,
    Maniisha

Saanjh tahin te theek tha .......... aaj tedkhe khol ke dekhya te ....... kime nai nai see lagi ..... button bhi badal rahe hain .......................

or naya naya ke add hoya sai ........... iska te paache bera laage ga ..... yo notification ke hai ........ madam thoda explain keriyo .....

Main technically thoda .. week side main hoon ........ simple language main koi beta dyo ke ke naya ghalya sai is site main
    Sanjeet Ahlawat
    "Be less curious about people and more curious about ideas." - Marie Curie
    +91 9873485784
    ----
    :p:D

Thumbs up Excellent Work, Admins !

I tried to open Jatland site last night but got a message that Jatland is being updated. I thought that there maybe some server problems but i never imagined that i am going to see so many changes today.

Infact a SURPRIZE !

Admins efforts and time spent on the upgradation of Jatland is really worth appreciation.

Well done Admins and especially Nitin Dahiya.

Including Friends list, Message Board, Albums and Statistics along with recent visitors completes a perfect profile.

But what it makes really a happening is the addition of group memberships ...... although it will take some time to analyze how much effective it is but it's a great idea. I remember couple of months back RK Sir brought forward the idea and maybe Admins took their own time to think over it.

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22671

Good Job Admins ! Keep it up !
    Last edited by vijay; April 11th, 2008 at 03:35 AM.
    It's better to be alone than in a bad company.

It looks like an old wine in new bottle.
    Yoginder Gulia

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Precisely there are no doubts dat this modification of the site is worth appriciation.

Users' profiles have been modified in a very systematic way. many features have been added to the profile. Its a good initiative indeed, bt the only drawback what i feel is the removal of pager facility. Pagers cud have been a good suppliment to d present visitors' msg mode. Now its more like orkutting. Anyone else who views d public profile of any member, can read his/her msgs. No privacy is left.

It wud b really gud if d moderators substitute the pager feature with the visitors' msg mode.
    Last edited by nainakhicher; April 10th, 2008 at 03:56 PM.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by neetukhicher View Post
    Precisely there are no doubts dat this modification of the site is worth appriciation.

Users' profiles have been modified in a very systematic way. many features have been added to the profile. Its a good initiative indeed, bt the only drawback what i feel is the removal of pager facility. Pagers cud have been a good suppliment to d present visitors' msg mode. Now its more like orkutting. Anyone else who views d public profile of any member, can read his/her msgs. No privacy is left.

It wud b really gud if d moderators substitute the pager feature with the visitors' msg mode.
    Kati bhin ki bhin ..... koi na pager kona te ......... bahut badhiya kaam ...... chhori tanne kera hai ke yo ek rat main .....

Well done administrators ............. great and appreciable work .......
    Sanjeet Ahlawat
    +91 9873485784
    ----

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by sanjeetsparp View Post
    Kati bhin ki bhin ..... koi na pager kona te ......... bahut badhiya kaam ...... chhori tanne kera hai ke yo ek rat main .....

Sanjeet ji aap jara hindi me samajhaenge plz....I dint get the meaning.....

Thumbs up

Waiting for the moment when JATLAND will surpass ORKUT..
    ...not an Onomatopoeia but we hope it will happen one day...
    All the wishes with our site...
    FIGHT FOR A BRIGHTER INDIA

Thumbs up

Nice Change. I liked it.
    Keep Believing in Yourself and Your Dreams

Well, I've been observing and trying to be familiar with the changes!

But till now I dont find it that much Classy, Light, Crisp, Easy & Simple as it was earlier!!

I find it very complicated, and its not that user-friendly specially for non-techie guys!

I also didnt like this Orkut alike add-on's ... Jatland is an online Forum and it shud remain classy Forum only! Its not a networkin Site like Orkut... :rolleyes:

There's no privacy for pager alike Visitor Msg ... Anybody can read anybody's msg!

All in all I dont find it that gud and i my personal opinion it shud be roll back to Classy old Forum!

Rock on
    Jit.
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

Exclamation +/-

Quote Originally Posted by cooljat View Post
    Well, I've been observing and trying to be familiar with the changes!

But till now I dont find it that much Classy, Light, Crisp, Easy & Simple as it was earlier!!

I find it very complicated, and its not that user-friendly specially for non-techie guys!

I also didnt like this Orkut alike add-on's ... Jatland is an online Forum and it shud remain classy Forum only! Its not a networkin Site like Orkut... :rolleyes:

There's no privacy for pager alike Visitor Msg ... Anybody can read anybody's msg!

All in all I dont find it that gud and i my personal opinion it shud be roll back to Classy old Forum!

Rock on
    Jit.
    I agree to a certain extent indeed.

I dont think its more complicated, but it should have retained its individuality and simultaneously newer features could have been introduced to make it more attractive and interesting.

Maintaining a friend list by sending and receiving requests isnt that good a feature coz we all here are freinds in a way or the other, why should we categorise someone specially as a friend? I mean its ok for fun, but nothing much logical. And I just laughed my heart out on seeing the option of 'Break Friendship' :o:D

Moreover, option of creating a social forum must be under some check or approval on certain grounds, otherwise everyone will be upto creating a forum of their own and forum will increase like threads and the underlying purpose will get defeated. :o

Pagers, as of now have been discontinued and there is no point, other than just having fun, to scribble in anyone's publicly open message book.:rolleyes:

Its a welcome change though, and we are looking forward to see Jatland in the light of this new change. And, it would be great if some more changes based on user preferences are also incorporated with the course of time.

Cool !!
    Thanks to all those involved in the latest release of Jatland. Good work!
    We, the users, can provide more suggestions and comments over a period of time.

I appreciate and welcome this change. Thanks!

Regards,
    Sumit

A funny part - no comma or gap between user names ! Who's who? - hehehe

तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय

Apart from the technical changes or the trials of making Jatland sort of State-Of-the Art class....i've been thinking its time when we MUST have some Mature n unbiased moderators, apart from Satyeshwar(excluding Nitin) i dont find anybody to be BROADMINDED/UNBIASED/DOWN TO EARTH/BEARING A POSITIVE ATTITUDE n who can actually RAISE THEMSELVES HIGHER THAN THE BIASES OF AGES N BOUNDARIES:p Super Moderators should keep in mind that only DEVOTING IDLE time for Jatland should not be a Criteria of selecting a moderator....his/her perspective towards life/caste/creed/community MUST be enviable....otherwise modifying posts/deleting posts IS NOT A BIG DEAL Also option for deleting profile must be provided if we are trying to be ULTRA N MODERN IN AN ULTRAMODERN WAY LIKE "ORKUT"
    I AM WHAT I AM....JAT.... 16X2=8

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by neetukhicher View Post
    Sanjeet ji aap jara hindi me samajhaenge plz....I dint get the meaning.....

means ditto .... as it is
    Sanjeet Ahlawat
    +91 9873485784
    ----