View Poll Results: Should the members be fined with certain amount for irrelevant posts/comments/polls ?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, fined and also be banned for a certain period

5 27.78%
  • No, becoz I am one of them...who wants to kill time here

6 33.33%
  • Neutral,but jatland needs such members who just call themselves Jats

7 38.89%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The poll of Jatland

Post The poll of Jatland

In lieu of latest trend to start any damn poll here on jatland....I have also come up with a fabulous Poll....I hope and think the real Jats wud defi vote ..
    Last edited by keshavdahiya; April 15th, 2008 at 01:55 AM.
    Keshav Dahiya
    www.dahiya.us

Ke fand sai yo:pi wanted to poll on 2 options....killkiiiiiii....oops:o
    Quote Originally Posted by keshavdahiya View Post
    In lieu of latest trend to start any damn poll here on jatland....I have also come up with a fabulous Poll....I hope and think the real Jats wud defi vote ..
    I AM WHAT I AM....JAT.... 16X2=8

aajkal yu naya trend chala se baat be baat poll ger do.:eek:ye poll te kati ban ho jaane chahiye.saare politician bane se:rolleyes:laage se tawli hi in sabke poll booth capture karne padege:D
    " If the loser keeps his smile........
    Then the winner will loose the thrill of the victory.......
    Attitude make the difference......"

Another trend i noticed is to start THREADS with similar contents....Like one thread was started The changes of Jatland(or whatever) n then similar thread was started in Hindi....Jatland ka kayapalat? Agar kuchh kayapalat hua bhi hai to uss pe poll karna/na karna Moderators ka kaam hona chahiye. I feel members should desist from writing such threads as it becomes difficult for other members to write different contents when TOPIC is same and such threads should be merged or the latter should be deleted and the writer should be notified

Quote Originally Posted by ritu View Post
    laage se tawli hi in sabke poll booth capture karne padege:D
    hahahahhaha!!
    There is a place in Delhi named "Rani Bagh". I say its irony at it's fullest!

Any person who spreads hate against any community and starts thread for that pupose directly or indirectly has already commited the crime under Indian constitution and is punishable under CPC. Such persons should be publically denounced and if they repeat the offence then they should be brought to the book. There will be no use to ban because such people will login with other name.
    Yoginder Gulia

Cool

Gulia saab....you are rite.....so shud we start up yet another poll now about the issue u called for ?? :p :D

why do "you" loggin here on Jland ?

Quote Originally Posted by ygulia View Post
    Any person who spreads hate against any community and starts thread for that pupose directly or indirectly has already commited the crime under Indian constitution and is punishable under CPC. Such persons should be publically denounced and if they repeat the offence then they should be brought to the book. There will be no use to ban because such people will login with other name.
    bhai reh koi rockstar sei ke aadei jiske samjh na aayi ya poll......??
    Keshav Dahiya
    www.dahiya.us

haan..

main e hu pehla jisney karya vote yes pey..!!:p

waisey m one f those who post most f irrelevent posts..bt mjaa iss baat mey hai akk fine laa dyo..ar fer merey pey bhawaa k dikhaooo..hahaha:p:p:D:D
    Rozz Suraj Ki Tarah Ugg Kar Doobna Nai Chaahtaa..!!
    JAI KILKII TAULL!!!!!!!!

Gulia saab....you are rite.....so shud we start up yet another poll now about the issue u called for ?? :p :D

why do "you" loggin here on Jland ?

bhai reh koi rockstar sei ke aadei jiske samjh na aayi ya poll......??
    Mein jo kahana chhata tha wo mein ne kah diya...............saaf bhasha mei klikh deta hun...............aise poll karne se koi result nahi likane wala........mei to time pass/Humor ke liye login karta hun.........Agar koi aur achhi baat samne aati hai to Zaroor usme contribution karooonga.........Yeh baat hamesha dhyan rakhna ki har popular site jo ki particular community/organization se belong karte hai to un per automaticaly intelligence ki nigah hoti hai................Aur thisri option mein amendment kyu kar di mere earlier comments pathdne ke baad.
    Last edited by ygulia; April 15th, 2008 at 05:43 PM.
    Yoginder Gulia

Don't know what is the meaning of irrelevant post .....

which post are irrelevant can some one decide ... if some time killing post is there in time pass section than .. it is made for "time pass section" and if you are not interested in that section don't visit.

If you are not interested in humour section ... don't visit because you will find all kind of bakwaas there.

Aap wahi baat ker rahe hain ..... jaise koi aurat apne aap ko TV pe dikaane ke liye India TV ko invite kerti hai or bolti hai ... main to ye channel nahi dekhti phir mere TV pe ye kyun aa rahe hain ...is pe Govt ko jewaab dena padega... ya hum fashion TV nahi dekhte but fashion TV wale gandi gandi cheejein dikhaate hain jis se bachhe bigad-te hain....

yaar every section has its different taste and type .. if you are not interested in one section than don't visit on that because from name itself it is clear what type of topics you will find there.

Are the taste of each Jatlander are same ..... if yes then delete all the section and make one and apply this.

Even the poll in this post is not clear in its meaning
    Sanjeet Ahlawat
    "Be less curious about people and more curious about ideas." - Marie Curie
    +91 9873485784
    ----
    :p:D

gulia saab aadei mere barge dimak tei paidal ghanne sein...ek bei kahe tei baat samjh aani mushkil hai......:p
    aapne to saaf bhasha mein keh diya.....

Lekin ek baat ka khulasaa kariyo......aadei kiss poll ka result aaweiga...
    aap to humor er time pass mein aate hain...er ya phir kissi aur achi baat .....
    yu thread na te kaam ka...na humorous......pher aadei ke laadu batein sein.....na samajh aaya tei taal maroo......master ki dhaal kyun class leli....

er manne na mitoya ya edit kiya akhrii option, yu tei mods nei kary asei.......merra bas chaalta to mein sidha chmaar likh detta.......:D

Ya pher "आल गोल या फेर खामखा" liikh dunn hatt ke...

US mein keha jatta hai ki har call monitor hotti hai.....lekin issi call monitor hotti tei US ki iisii tisi na hotti......itna faltu time kisse dhorre na hotta....ki kunn kitt ke batlawei sei.....ya kiss forum ya platform per log ke batlaan laag reh hain.....pehlem bhi aadei jatland pei log baag aaye.....faltu ki bakwaad karke chale gaye......

kisei koi nyu mukadmaa hotaa dekhya hai ke...koi khabar ho to batayo bhai koi saa......

Quote Originally Posted by ygulia View Post
    Mein jo kahana chhata tha wo mein ne kah diya...............saaf bhasha mei klikh deta hun...............aise poll karne se koi result nahi likane wala........mei to time pass/Humor ke liye login karta hun.........Agar koi aur achhi baat samne aati hai to Zaroor usme contribution karooonga.........Yeh baat hamesha dhyan rakhna ki har popular site jo ki particular community/organization se belong karte hai to un per automaticaly intelligence ki nigah hoti hai................Aur thisri option mein amendment kyu kar di mere earlier comments pathdne ke baad.

mods sei ek request hai.....koi baal padan ka ya ulti karan ka smiley nahi sei ke.......hahahaha
    Keshav Dahiya
    www.dahiya.us

Quote Originally Posted by sanjeetsparp View Post
    Don't know what is the meaning of irrelevant post .....

which post are irrelevant can some one decide ... if some time killing post is there in time pass section than .. it is made for "time pass section" and if you are not interested in that section don't visit.

If you are not interested in humour section ... don't visit because you will find all kind of bakwaas there.

Aap wahi baat ker rahe hain ..... jaise koi aurat apne aap ko TV pe dikaane ke liye India TV ko invite kerti hai or bolti hai ... main to ye channel nahi dekhti phir mere TV pe ye kyun aa rahe hain ...is pe Govt ko jewaab dena padega... ya hum fashion TV nahi dekhte but fashion TV wale gandi gandi cheejein dikhaate hain jis se bachhe bigad-te hain....

yaar every section has its different taste and type .. if you are not interested in one section than don't visit on that because from name itself it is clear what type of topics you will find there.

Are the taste of each Jatlander are same ..... if yes then delete all the section and make one and apply this.

Even the poll in this post is not clear in its meaning

I think you didnt get the essence of this poll...or whateva...as I said...koi baal padan ka smiley hotta tei iib mein chepp detta...:D:D

do u really want to say that all polls here make sense ?
    Or is it like tell me if any poll make sense........Or may be there result wud make any differnce on the site or any person specific......dude most of the discussions or shud I say threads start with some topic and end up in crap.....diverted and twisted to such an extent that finally we realise that we can continue vomiting after we think that we are finished....:p
    enough said ?? Or do u want me to continue vomiting...
    Keshav Dahiya
    www.dahiya.us

Hahahahahahahaha....some fresh changes are going on....ke bera teri ya request suni jaa :D manne tai ek sinakkla smiley chahiye....jeebhla smiley bi ulta EFFECTIVE na rehya :P

mods sei ek request hai.....koi baal padan ka ya ulti karan ka smiley nahi sei ke.......hahahaha[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by sunitahooda View Post
    Hahahahahahahaha....some fresh changes are going on....ke bera teri ya request suni jaa :D manne tai ek sinakkla smiley chahiye....jeebhla smiley bi ulta EFFECTIVE na rehya
    plz yeh 200 baar ha ha chepne sei badhiya hai ki aap harya dantla smiley banna dein...yeh waala chitarr >> :D

aur yeh kya kahan "chamarr ki dukaan" mein "Maach" ke photu khichwaai hai aapne...gulia saab naraz ho gaya tei......(baal paddniya smiley)

and for god sake...zyada ha ha hi hi ho ho matt kariye....jatland ke server bhoojh maan jyagaa...paat gya tei aadei polll kunn bhareiga.......killkkkii @ chamar ki dukan per photu khichwanna (Shunita did style) :p
    Keshav Dahiya
    www.dahiya.us

Talking

Dear Dahiya sahab i got the essence of the post .. but the three options you provided in the poll are some what a mix ...... so i written that.

ya thats true as in some of the threads .. people use to divert the topic in the manner that it is better to close the thread ......

Ramlila suru hoti hai ... beech main krishan bhajan aa jaate hain phir mehaabharat .. or phir manu meharaj ka janam aa jata hai .......

thats true .. but this can not be handled by banning the people .. must be they have not read the announcement written on the section
    Sanjeet Ahlawat
    +91 9873485784
    ----

Fir toh sabte pehlya tu hi ban hona chaahiye... Kaan ke neeche chataak aadai bhi

Main te maka polla ka mhee barse sei ...ek aur poll si aagi....eeb bera paatya ya poll un bematlab ki polla ki issi tissi karan taahi sei. Good good.... ban kar dena chhaiye hai asli answer mere hisaab tey...kit si sei is option ka khatka....main bhi daba dyu []!!

Yo raha KHATKA>>>>:D daab iss nai
    Quote Originally Posted by sumitsehrawat View Post
    Main te maka polla ka mhee barse sei ...ek aur poll si aagi....eeb bera paatya ya poll un bematlab ki polla ki issi tissi karan taahi sei. Good good.... ban kar dena chhaiye hai asli answer mere hisaab tey...kit si sei is option ka khatka....main bhi daba dyu []!!

Ahlawat saab....well u got the point....
    but I think you havnt been Banned yet for no reason.....:rolleyes:
    there have been people here who were banned supposidly just bcoz they were hyper active....
    but this is not the point.....this was another thread/Poll....just to be in a lighter mood.....
    plz take it easy....we really dont need a serious discussion here in Timepass.....as u said.....kham kha ki khanni shuru karana mein ke jya sei....

er bhai saab aap bhi ghanne active na hi ho to badhya rhaweiga......
    you have a ud flair for humor....so be like that.....
    I pray to god that you get the message this time......hey ram/krishan/hanuman...(koi saa bhi) inki shivjii aali aankh kholiye:D

Quote Originally Posted by sanjeetsparp View Post
    Dear Dahiya sahab i got the essence of the post .. but the three options you provided in the poll are some what a mix ...... so i written that.

ya thats true as in some of the threads .. people use to divert the topic in the manner that it is better to close the thread ......

Ramlila suru hoti hai ... beech main krishan bhajan aa jaate hain phir mehaabharat .. or phir manu meharaj ka janam aa jata hai .......

thats true .. but this can not be handled by banning the people .. must be they have not read the announcement written on the section
    Keshav Dahiya
    www.dahiya.us

Ahlawat saab....well u got the point....
    but I think you havnt been Banned yet for no reason.....:rolleyes:
    there have been people here who were banned supposidly just bcoz they were hyper active....
    but this is not the point.....this was another thread/Poll....just to be in a lighter mood.....
    plz take it easy....we really dont need a serious discussion here in Timepass.....as u said.....kham kha ki khanni shuru karana mein ke jya sei....

er bhai saab aap bhi ghanne active na hi ho to badhya rhaweiga......
    you have a ud flair for humor....so be like that.....
    I pray to god that you get the message this time......hey ram/krishan/hanuman...(koi saa bhi) inki shivjii aali aankh kholiye:D
    hahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahaha
    Sanjeet Ahlawat
    +91 9873485784
    ----