Thread: There should be a CV section

Post There should be a CV section

There should be a CV in jobs and career where people can put their CVs in the respective section and as and when the need arise we can forward those CV in our firms. and can ask the person that whether he want to change the job or not.

or it should also be seen as a link in the profile of the user. I would like to request to the administrator for this facility on the jatland if they are agree and other members are also agree.
    Last edited by bharti; April 16th, 2008 at 10:06 PM. Reason: spellings
    Sanjeet Ahlawat
    "Be less curious about people and more curious about ideas." - Marie Curie
    +91 9873485784
    ----
    :p:D

or we can start a thread where people can post there CV and after getting gud response let mods make it sticky.
    I have no signature , Where to put my thumb impression

Very true and we all should do some smaj seva and help our bhai bandus....
    Every other community like biharies,jains help their community members a lot in all fields and we JATS are little arrogant in helping and getting help form fellow JAT member.

WE already have a section called Jobs and Careers but are we guys using it???
    It Ain't a Party If Ya Can't Come Round
    sqlserversolutions.blogspot.com

Definitely there should be a CV section in this forum so many of our brothers(freshers) who feel shy n hesitates to write for their unimployment could be helped.

Exclamation

Definately.....

nice sugessitions....

i know few HR jatlanders....but that is not a feasable solution to put them in public...
    If someone has to kill you, he has to beat you first.