Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: New Moderator

right choice,,ji

congrats,,,narwal..ji..

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by sunitahooda View Post
    Keshu....Aleel nai to cheeth dega wo Rakass:rock
    Quote Originally Posted by keshavdahiya View Post
    who the heck is this aleel now .....hahaah.....aapka kissi ka naam aise nahi bigaad sakti...phullezz.....:D
    Off Topic hai Guyzz ... :thappad:boxing
    “Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude.”

Best Regards,
    Maniisha

Yes stop one on one conversations and off topic discussions! Narwal ji, aap seekh rahe ho na?
    There is a place in Delhi named "Rani Bagh". I say its irony at it's fullest!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by maniisha View Post
    Off Topic hai Guyzz ... :thappad:boxing
    Quote Originally Posted by satyeshwar View Post
    Yes stop one on one conversations and off topic discussions!
    Gud !

I hope you guys are serious about this latest trend
    It's better to be alone than in a bad company.

yaani aap hume uksaa rahe the off-topic baat karney ke liye Taaki Narwal Ji seekh sakein
    Yes stop one on one conversations and off topic discussions! Narwal ji, aap seekh rahe ho na?
    I AM WHAT I AM....JAT.... 16X2=8

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Menne laage sei... training ka aagla paathh ( lesson),,, "User kaise bann karnaa" Shunita er menne bann kar ke liya jaaga .... :D ....:rock

Waise, congrats Narwal ji... yeh Sunita ji te nyu e faaltu ke message karein sein..off-topic baat!

yaani aap hume uksaa rahe the off-topic baat karney ke liye Taaki Narwal Ji seekh sakein
    Last edited by anilsangwan; April 27th, 2008 at 03:51 PM.

Hi everyone,
    Due to heavy work, bhai Deepak Sejwal is unable to come to Jatland as often. He is therefore now a regular member. This meant that there was a vacancy for the post of moderator.
    I am very happy to announce that Virender Narwal ji has accepted this position. He is in India and can help solve many issues with a fast response time. He is well respected amongst all members of Jatland and he has a very helpful nature.
    Please join me in welcoming Narwal ji and extend your full support to him while he learns the nuances of moderatorship.
    -Satyeshwar
    So, you seem to have learnt the same! I extend my full support to him!!

Congrats Narwal bhai!

dear Bagh,

jai ram ji ki,,,
    ek baat batao is one to one conversations aur Narwal ji k seekhne ka kya raaz hai,,,,,, rock:rock

Yash Beniwal
    Life is a challenge accept it !
    JAI KILKI TAULL !!!!!!!!!!!!

Bhai,
    Kai bar members dhaage ki disha bilkul 180 degrees badal deve sain. Aise mein moderators ka yeh kartavya hai ak un bhoole bhatko ko sahi raah dekhaave! Narwal ji naye hain te main nyu confirm karoon tha ak ve yeh sab baatein seekh rahe hain ak nahi.
    Ab teri baari manne kuch samjhaavan ki! tere prashan te in smilies ka ke sambandh?

Bagh he's just WAY TOO EXCITED.... so haven't thought much about how/when/where to use these smileys ...issa laage kissey tai frennship ka bhi proposal dega to kehga....aaja ghull kai dekheyDaap dhamkayiyo manna hum samjha lengey Yash nai:p
    Bhai,
    Kai bar members dhaage ki disha bilkul 180 degrees badal deve sain. Aise mein moderators ka yeh kartavya hai ak un bhoole bhatko ko sahi raah dekhaave! Narwal ji naye hain te main nyu confirm karoon tha ak ve yeh sab baatein seekh rahe hain ak nahi.
    Ab teri baari manne kuch samjhaavan ki! tere prashan te in smilies ka te sambandh?
    Last edited by sunitahooda; April 28th, 2008 at 11:56 AM.
    I AM WHAT I AM....JAT.... 16X2=8

hahahahaha!!! yo theek keh gi Sunita!! :p

hahahahaha!!! yo theek keh gi Sunita!! :p
    :eek: I think the topic was again diverted to some angle...if not 180 degrees....
    Aapse yeah umiid nahi thi satte(bagh) ji.....aap to protsahan dei rahe ho shu ji ko......:p

its high time Narwal ji shud interfere and gift some infration points to all who are involved in diverting the topic.....

....i remember a few months.......server per kaafi bojh tha.....paaatannn nei ho rehya tha.....aaj kal lagta hai server aacha feel karr raha hai...
    Keshav Dahiya
    www.dahiya.us

haan bebe,,

aap maine samjha liyo,,,,,, mai samjah jaaunga,,,:p,,,, mai naadan hoon anjaan nahi,,,:rock

Bagh he's just WAY TOO EXCITED.... so haven't thought much about how/when/where to use these smileys ...issa laage kissey tai frennship ka bhi proposal dega to kehga....aaja ghull kai dekheyDaap dhamkayiyo manna hum samjha lengey Yash nai:p
    Yash Beniwal
    Life is a challenge accept it !
    JAI KILKI TAULL !!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS AND MANY WISHES FOR THIS NEW RESPONSIBILITY .. . .. . BHAI JI .... HE IS A REAL BHAI AND THIS FAMOUS NAME "bhai ji" WAS GIVEN BY ME ONLY .... DOSTOON KA DOST ... BHAIYYYO KA BHAI .... GUD CHOICE SATTEY BHAI ...

i truly appreciate and welcome this choice ..... needless to say expect the gud work for community from this gentleman

Login to view details.

for the sake of learning curve of narwal ji

:o:o

Quote Originally Posted by keshavdahiya View Post
    Dahi ke baad YA bhi hai....thats mean sweeeet...kyunki dahi kha ke yaa jodda gaya hai.......

u are like a lil foxy....>>>> the grapes are sour.....
    Hooda >>:boxing<<Dahiya

na tu dahi sai ar ya aali !!!

the cheapest productsin munich :P

matlab dahi ar waah bhi local :D:D

Login to view details.
    Congrats Narwal ji !

:-)

Dearest Jatland Members & Moderators I take this opportunity to thank you all for showing faith in me and providing me the opportunity to serve our community & this portal by appointing me as a moderator.

The success of any organization depends upon the wisdom and understanding of its aspirations by the workforce, executed through perfect team work. Let us strive hard together to make the community platform successful, which is not possible without your valuable support and encouragement.

I again thank you all for the gesture & responsibility placed upon me. I hope you shall witness some tremendous positive changes and outcomes, Though only collective and team effort can make it possible.

In the last but not least we must translate our VISION through ACTION because life and work without vision is treacherous and awful.

Thanks with warm regards.

Virender Narwal

मेरी जिन्दगी.....मेरा अन्दाज
    Work as a Labour.....Live as a King.
    कर भला हो भला.....अंत भले का भला
    To do better make changes where necessary and find other avenues.
    ALL POWER IS WITHIN YOU. YOU CAN DO ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING. BELIEVE IN THAT.
    अपने तो अपने होते हैं.....बाकी सब सपने होते हैं ।

Quote Originally Posted by virendernarwal View Post
    Dearest Jatland Members & Moderators I take this opportunity to thank you all for showing faith in me and providing me the opportunity to serve our community & this portal by appointing me as a moderator.

The success of any organization depends upon the wisdom and understanding of its aspirations by the workforce, executed through perfect team work. Let us strive hard together to make the community platform successful, which is not possible without your valuable support and encouragement.

I again thank you all for the gesture & responsibility placed upon me. I hope you shall witness some tremendous positive changes and outcomes, Though only collective and team effort can make it possible.

In the last but not least we must translate our VISION through ACTION because life and work without vision is treacherous and awful.

Thanks with warm regards.

Virender Narwal

Bhai Saahb yo toh aapne bhi Seema arr Shweta dhaka jissa sauda chep diya. Aap se ye expectation anhi thi ki aap angrezi mein dhanyawad karoge. Hindi mein dhanyawad karo bahi ji ek aur baar. Mhaare samjh naa aaya yo ke aspiration, workforce arr gesture ke sauda hai. Aap ke hindi waale dhanyawad ke baad karenge koi comment uss par
    Jai hind, jai Hindi

Quote Originally Posted by dkumars View Post
    Bhai Saahb yo toh aapne bhi Seema arr Shweta dhaka jissa sauda chep diya. ......................
    hahahahah.. mujhe to padati time aisa laga jaisa maie unka hi likha koi nimband padh reha hoo :D:D
    “Lead me, follow me or get out of my way”

Login to view details.
    Rehann dyo saarey k saarey..... Mukesh ... maan ja bhai.... Naye Teacher... oops Mod ... ne tang na kara kartey.... tham te chalk maarann laag gaye class mein paachey baith ke..... Thaara ilaaj karna paddega.... :D