Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Jats making history by good deeds

all those lake meotis of herodotus, are nothing but mewati jats, all that khandav/nag prasth kil kanya whom married Arjuna, while making this khandav prasth fertile was a mewati girl. in fact mewatis were so attached that even against akbar in haldi ghati more than hindus, with rana pratap mewatis were there. out of 3000 forces more than 1500 were muslims led by hassan khan mewati...

once upon a time caspian sea was named as sea of gillan, khazar, banae, n even lake meotis, mentions herodotus n greek historians...there.. then.. meotis captured many lakes to eat fish here like badkhal/surajkund etc. the story was similar to nahjheel of nauhwar jats...

Back soon in new year

Quote Originally Posted by vipinrathee View Post
    Namaskar Dudee uncle
    gud to hear that u did reiki of haryana and rajasthan..
    aap kalanaur gurukul bhi gaye the...well im from village basana dist rohtak...my dad spent his childhood in kalanaur....m ecstatic to hear that u visited almost all gaon gohand....hehehhe...aap fir kab aarahe hain iss taraf....next time aapse zarur milenge..even i tell my father to meet u..Dad is having gud knowledge of jats,gaon gohand..mujhe itna pata nahi hai..i m really curious to know abt our culture thats why i joined www.jatland.com

i feel proud that i m JAT (Just adore them)

regards
    vipin rathee
    Dear Vipin Namaskar.
    I will back to India in new year.
    Bhiwani sy Bhimadi tak khub reikhi kari
    Sonipat-Murthal-Kundli ky chakar lagae.

NRI investment ka bhi kuchh jugad dekha
    SEZ ky farmers Kisano ka bura Hal dekha
    Sankhol mae Naya Rural Haat Bazar Dekha

Swami Omanand ka Gaon Janambhumi
    Aur Kanya Gurukul Narela 2 do var dekha

Dahiya khap ki shadi ka naya farman dekha
    Sisana ki Gaushala ka shadi mae hisab dekha
    Dahiya badhshah duniya mae kahi shadi karo
    Sisana Gaushala ka Vidya per Neg lete dekha
    Jay Jawan Jay Kisan Jay Shaheed

jib jat kisi ne pagdi bandhe sse, tte puri zimmendari rakhe sse, us ke sir pe, aap nne sir ek leak tte hut kke ekk kamm karna sse, mme jjannu ssun uk aap nne jatt history ka bhatera berra sse. but still lies in the heart of indo european languages...plz count it population/geography wise..n indo-eurpean is still the most dominant people over the world till today...for the last 10000 yrs...n ..it all started with jats...

very true

Quote Originally Posted by amiteshv View Post
    jib jat kisi ne pagdi bandhe sse, tte puri zimmendari rakhe sse, us ke sir pe, aap nne sir ek leak tte hut kke ekk kamm karna sse, mme jjannu ssun uk aap nne jatt history ka bhatera berra sse. but still lies in the heart of indo european languages...plz count it population/geography wise..n indo-eurpean is still the most dominant people over the world till today...for the last 10000 yrs...n ..it all started with jats...
    Amit verma Sahib
    I fully agree with you.
    I am coming to USA soon.pher bat karengy
    Per Kam ky karna sae- Jumewari ka-nuu to batady

Quote Originally Posted by ranjitjat View Post
    Amit verma Sahib
    I fully agree with you.
    I am coming to USA soon.pher bat karengy
    Per Kam ky karna sae- Jumewari ka-nuu to batady
    resp.Dudy uncle,jumewari ka kaam to bhaut sain . itihaas ke elawa hame aage aane wali piddi ke liye kuch karna chahiye, jaise ' jat ko reservation' ke baare me . jatto ka loggo ne batwara kar diya delhi,rajasthan me reservation haryana ,punjab ,j&k ,himachal etc me nahi aur to aur rajasthan me bi batwara baratpur ke jatto ko reservation nahi .sir appka reservation ke baare me kya khyal hain, sir history par books likhna anchi baat hai hamari nayi piddi ko apne purwajo ki gathao ka pata chalta hain, par sir annewali piddi ke baare me bi sochiye , innke liye bi kuch kijiye.humme centre me reservation chhahiye iske liye jabtak aap jaise bade bujarg , educated jat aage nahi aaenge to hum kamyab kaise honge.gaon me jatto ka bura haal hain, politician [hamare hi log]inka shoshan kar rahe hain.naukriyo me quota ho gaya jammin rhai nahi kaha jaainge ye log.so sir plz do something for our poor coomunity.

Thanks Rakesh

Dear Rakesh
    Nice thought.
    Ham Phone per Baat kar chuke han.
    Aap ke vichar bahut naek han.
    Keep it up.
    It was pleasure to talk to you on phone on this subject.
    I met your father Com. Hawa Singh Sangwan,
    Col Harpat Singh and others in Bhiwani and talk about
    Job Reservation for all jats in length. There are so many
    Jatsamajs and jats are not united. They are talking different things.
    We have long debate on jatland and still talking.
    No action- No positive result.
    Jats are fighting with each other not the problems.
    This is the main problem.
    Unity- Positive thinking and good education are the
    key points of progress.

Here is the Link- We have discuss it for long time

http://www.jatland.com/forums/search...earchid=413381

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showth...ht=reservation

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showth...rvation&page=5

How To Get It- Reservation Must ?
    http://www.jatland.com/forums/showth...rvation&page=2

http://www.jatland.com/forums/search...5&pp=25&page=7

RESERVATION-MUST.HOW TO GET IT??????????
    Dear friend since you started this topic.jats got the reservation in Rajshthan, up, mp,Delhi etc how to get it in haryana ,panjab.hp. J&k etc /???????????????????
    reservation is going to stay for long time. weather we like it or not, for or against. All jats must get it to survive, no other way

Dear friends this was my Q on 22 March 2002 and I am repeating thia again. This is my view now and also on that day.
    There are 7 pages of 300 threads on this subject on this site.
    this will not be last- Good for time pass.
    Jat ko Samjhana bhagwan ky kahbu sy bhi bahar hae.
    I was part of the DR Gayanparkash Pilaniya team in Rajsthan resevation movement. I was invited by Dr GhasiRam Verma and his team to Sanghariya to help in this movement. We made a solid plan for a peaceful movement.
    Unity on ground level and on public platform.
    We used mass media and pressure from all over world. We got resevation by very peaceful- Democartic way.
    Why we can not do in Haryana now.
    We asked every CM from Haryana. We asked on 13 March 2005 to CM Haryana Hooda Sahib
    in International Jat Conference inNew Delhi.
    Hooda Sahib ny Kahan koe mujh ko Iska fayda batlade- Samjha dae to Bat karengy.
    Hamne kaha Jab Rajsthan-UP- MP- Delhi ky Jatoo ko benefit mil raha tao
    Haryana ko Perhej kuon hae. Yah DR Pilanaya sahib Benefit Samjha dengy.
    Aur kase milega Yah bhi Samjha dengy- aur AP 5 Yrs CM bhi aram se Bane rahogy/
    har Jagah Politics chalti hae-
    Jab Hooda sahib opposition thae 1999- Khud resevation support kar han.
    Depender Ky liye Aur uske Father ky liye Ak to yahi Kam hae
    unka statement yad dela raha hun

Jats in Haryana OBC status, says Hooda

http://www.indianexpress.com/res/web.../ige23105.html
    Give Jats in Haryana OBC status, says Hooda
    EXPRESS NEWS SERVICE

CHANDIGARH, Oct 22: Haryana Congress president Bhupinder Singh Hooda today demanded OBC status for Jats, Jat Sikhs, Bishnois, Tyagis and Rors.
    In a statement here, Hooda said there should be no discrimination against Jats in Haryana when they had been accorded the OBC status in Rajasthan and Delhi.

He added that the Gurnam Singh Commission had recommended inclusion of Jats, Jat Sikhs, Bishnois and Rors in the list of OBC. The HPCC president asked Haryana Chief Minister Om Parkash Chatuala to clarify his stand on the recommendations of the commission.

"Chautala must inform whether he will accord the OBC status to these communities," he said.

He also congratulated Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot and the Delhi Chief Minister for taking positive steps by conferring OBC status on Jats in their states.

Copyright © 1999 Indian Express Newspapers (Bombay) Ltd.

Need of the hour

Very true Sir,

When others are availing of the benefits of reservation, we have to be realistic and practical. No doubt due to the dirty political system in India, reservation plank would be used by all the political parties for their petty gains and hence, reservation is bound to stay on in this county for a long long time.

In spite of being rigid, our community needs to be practical and avail of the benefits of reservation which would further help our community to progress. No doubt as you rightly said, we need to have a transparent system of governance, good education system and an accountable government.

As again rightly pointed out by you, its the characteristic trademark of the politicians to easily and conveniently forget their earlier promises as soon as they come to power and I am sure Mr. Hooda is no different. He will remember his promise but that would be just a few months prior to the forthcoming assembly elections.

When UP and Bihar at one point in time a few years back had Yadav CMs and still the Yadavs were accorded OBC status why can't the same be true for Haryana. Why can't the Jat community seek the benefits of reservation.

We need to really ask some tough questions from our politicians who are busy minting money by selling the land of our state to outsiders. It will soon be a question of now or never as time is fast running out for the community.

Quote Originally Posted by raka View Post
    resp.Dudy uncle,jumewari ka kaam to bhaut sain . itihaas ke elawa hame aage aane wali piddi ke liye kuch karna chahiye, jaise ' jat ko reservation' ke baare me . jatto ka loggo ne batwara kar diya delhi,rajasthan me reservation haryana ,punjab ,j&k ,himachal etc me nahi aur to aur rajasthan me bi batwara baratpur ke jatto ko reservation nahi .sir appka reservation ke baare me kya khyal hain, sir history par books likhna anchi baat hai hamari nayi piddi ko apne purwajo ki gathao ka pata chalta hain, par sir annewali piddi ke baare me bi sochiye , innke liye bi kuch kijiye.humme centre me reservation chhahiye iske liye jabtak aap jaise bade bujarg , educated jat aage nahi aaenge to hum kamyab kaise honge.gaon me jatto ka bura haal hain, politician [hamare hi log]inka shoshan kar rahe hain.naukriyo me quota ho gaya jammin rhai nahi kaha jaainge ye log.so sir plz do something for our poor coomunity.
    Saangwan Saab and fellow respected members, I do want to ask few questions and concern here--> (Feel free not to answer them..)

Do we really need the 'Baisakhi' of reservation?
    Would it be going up or downhill?

Havnt our ancestors given us the apt genes to develop skills of conquering the situations?

Is it not shameful in making a plea or cry for reservation to 'poor jat community'? Poverty in the sense of...........?

Do warrior race will feed its coming generation with the spoon of reservation?

I would love to be the poorest of poor or will polish the shoes but will never take the reservation.Self esteem is much higher than any materialstic gain in terms of career and other worldly pursuits.Good deeds kisi reservations ke mohtaj nahin hai..History ne yahi sikhaya hai na...

Thanks.
    Last edited by Samarkadian; May 19th, 2008 at 06:10 AM.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    Saangwan Saab and fellow respected members, I do want to ask few questions and concern here--> (Feel free not to answer them..)

Do we really need the 'Baisakhi' of reservation?
    Would it be going up or downhill?

Havnt our ancestors given us the apt genes to develop skills of conquering the situations?

Is it not shameful in making a plea or cry for reservation to 'poor jat community'? Poverty in the sense of...........?

Do warrior race will feed its coming generation with the spoon of reservation?

I would love to be the poorest of poor or will polish the shoes but will never take the reservation.Self esteem is much higher than any materialstic gain in terms of career and other worldly pursuits.Good deeds kisi reservations ke mohtaj nahin hai..History ne yahi sikhaya hai na...

Thanks.
    bhaijaan, ye baisakhi nahi rambaan hain . aaj meena ,gujjar, ahir,sunar etc jo bi obc ka laab utha rahe hain saab upar uthh rahe.hum jat politics ka shikaar ho rahe hain . hum apne maan me kshtriye hain, manta koi nahi, ulta lutere btate hain.hume unch koti ka chasma dikha diya aur ye ahir aur others casts aage bad gayi.yadhi hume quota milta hain to jo hamare baache intelligent wo merrit me aage badenge aur jo average hain wo quote ka fhayeda utha kar aage baad jayenge. hum in saab se har field me aage hain,padaai me, physicaly, har field me.quota to sone pe suhaga hain, ek sixer hain. bhaijaan aaj aap aur hum shyad kamyab hain par hamare gaon me log bhaut piche hain. aap ke paas bi aate honge ki hamare chhore ne kite adjust kar do ,par aapki aur hamari majburi hain kaha adjust kare, kyonki seats ginti ki hain.hamare andher conquering skills hain, agar ye reservation aur mil jaaye to ek jackpot hoga. mere ftahersaab ne bhaut gaon me jaakar logo ko samjaya, poster,cassetes banwai hain.dudi uncle bi mile thhey.hum log discuss to karte hain par field me iske liye kuch nahi karte.pichhey jind me ek raaly ki thhi ch.dara singhji chief guest thhey. waha sirf 700 ya 800 log aaye honge.agar political rally ho to log lakho ki tadad me jaate hain.yaha saram aati hain,kharcha hota hain. bhaijaan ho saka to aapke paas cassetes bhijwaunga,usme detail se hain,azad singh khanda aur nariender bhalara ki aawaj me record hain.
    Last edited by raka; May 20th, 2008 at 03:40 PM.

Be proud of being....???

Yes..... History....and I am sure we should be proud of it.
    Recently I heard something which made me think.....yes by being educated we can progress.

I was talking to a family member and got to know about the wedding of a relative she have recently attended. I was happy to learn that the guy was so educated and is teaching in one of the most reputed institutes of our country. The next sentence I learned was the money spent in terms of coated dowry......around 20 lakh and that to in a middle class family.....wow. All my respect and appreciation for such educated people was shattered in no time.....
    Yes, progress means lots of money in terms of dowry....and why not.... you have earned a price tag by studing so hard.
    No wonder, educated girls would not prefer being part of a community of double standard (I know there would be lot many to object). And I am not surprised by my reaction when I now look at the list of high degree holders.....it means nothing more than a price tag carrying human beings.
    Each one of us can preach as loudly as one can against this topic, but their is hardly anyone who is clean enough to speak on this. So no point.....may be very much like others I have poured some more frustration here....thats it.
    But it really hurt to see where we are heading.
    Yes, we should be proud of our educated lot.

Thumbs up

bhaijaan, ye baisakhi nahi rambaan hain . aaj meena ,gujjar, ahir,sunar etc jo bi obc ka laab utha rahe hain saab upar uthh rahe.hum jat politics ka shikaar ho rahe hain . hum apne maan me kshtriye hain, manta koi nahi, ulta lutere btate hain.hume unch koti ka chasma dikha diya aur ye ahir aur others casts aage bad gayi.yadhi hume quota milta hain to jo hamare baache intelligent wo merrit me aage badenge aur jo average hain wo quote ka fhayeda utha kar aage baad jayenge. hum in saab se har field me aage hain,padaai me, physicaly, har field me.quota to sone pe suhaga hain, ek sixer hain. bhaijaan aaj aap aur hum shyad kamyab hain par hamare gaon me log bhaut piche hain. aap ke paas bi aate honge ki hamare chhore ne kite adjust kar do ,par aapki aur hamari majburi hain kaha adjust kare, kyonki seats ginti ki hain.hamare andher conquering skills hain, agar ye reservation aur mil jaaye to ek jackpot hoga. mere ftahersaab ne bhaut gaon me jaakar logo ko samjaya, poster,cassetes banwai hain.dudi uncle bi mile thhey.hum log discuss to karte hain par field me iske liye kuch nahi karte.pichhey jind me ek raaly ki thhi ch.dara singhji chief guest thhey. waha sirf 700 ya 800 log aaye honge.agar political rally ho to log lakho ki tadad me jaate hain.yaha saram aati hain,kharcha hota hain. bhaijaan ho saka to aapke paas cassetes bhijwaunga,usme detail se hain,azad singh khanda aur nariender bhalara ki aawaj me record hain.
    agreed word by word. can't be explained better then this.
    “Lead me, follow me or get out of my way”

Thumbs up

Bhai Raka, 100% Agreed with u word by word! Bhai yo link bhi pad le I also once gave in real analysis of the situation :- http://www.jatland.com/forums/showth...965#post166965

Bhai Samar, if u dont need Reservation dont take but why to be obstacle in Needy ones... ya Baisaki nahi hai Samar, yo Rambaan Latth hai Jaton wala!

Bhai Raka, u really explained it well...Kudos to u bro!

Rock on
    Jit

bhaijaan, ye baisakhi nahi rambaan hain . aaj meena ,gujjar, ahir,sunar etc jo bi obc ka laab utha rahe hain saab upar uthh rahe.hum jat politics ka shikaar ho rahe hain . hum apne maan me kshtriye hain, manta koi nahi, ulta lutere btate hain.hume unch koti ka chasma dikha diya aur ye ahir aur others casts aage bad gayi.yadhi hume quota milta hain to jo hamare baache intelligent wo merrit me aage badenge aur jo average hain wo quote ka fhayeda utha kar aage baad jayenge. hum in saab se har field me aage hain,padaai me, physicaly, har field me.quota to sone pe suhaga hain, ek sixer hain.bhaijaan aaj aap aur hum shyad kamyab hain par hamare gaon me log bhaut piche hain. aap ke paas bi aate honge ki hamare chhore ne kite adjust kar do ,par aapki aur hamari majburi hain kaha adjust kare, kyonki seats ginti ki hain.hamare andher conquering skills hain, agar ye reservation aur mil jaaye to ek jackpot hoga. mere ftahersaab ne bhaut gaon me jaakar logo ko samjaya, poster,cassetes banwai hain.dudi uncle bi mile thhey.hum log discuss to karte hain par field me iske liye kuch nahi karte.pichhey jind me ek raaly ki thhi ch.dara singhji chief guest thhey. waha sirf 700 ya 800 log aaye honge.agar political rally ho to log lakho ki tadad me jaate hain.yaha saram aati hain,kharcha hota hain. bhaijaan ho saka to aapke paas cassetes bhijwaunga,usme detail se hain,azad singh khanda aur nariender bhalara ki aawaj me record hain.
    Last edited by cooljat; May 20th, 2008 at 04:20 PM.
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

Quote Originally Posted by cooljat View Post
    Bhai Raka, 100% Agreed with u word by word! Bhai yo link bhi pad le I also once gave in real analysis of the situation :- http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?p=166965#post166965

Bhai Samar, if u dont need Reservation dont take but why to be obstacle in Needy ones... ya Baisaki nahi hai Samar, yo Rambaan Latth hai Jaton wala!

Bhai Raka, u really explained it well...Kudos to u bro!

Rock on
    Jit
    Bhai Jite theek baat sain ye kai bhai jyada pade likhe sain ye kuch jyda kanun chhat te hain.hamare andher ya jo akaar sain ya jyada saideh sain.mere fathersaab ke paas aate thhey aur kahatey saab chhorey ne chhahey mochi(cobbler) lagwa de par lag wa de. mochi laggan main saram koni par reservation len me saram sain,chotte ho jange.ya jutthi maror ek din jatta ne mar degi.Ch.Chhoturam ne kaha thha"bolna seekh le,admi phachanna seekh le" aaj hum huch kuch bolna to seekh gaye par admi ki phachan abi bi nahi hain.ye bhaman to hamare dushman thhey hi ab ye refuji aur aa gaye.ye hamare samar bhai jaise log in refujjieo ,bhamano ki jyada sunte inke bhakave me aaja te hain.ye aande bechanniea aaj hamara faisla kar te hain,desh par raaj kar rahe hain.khet me seema par saheed hamare log hote hain aur raaj ye kar rahe hain.aaj jab hum reservation mangte hain to ab ye log kah rahe hain ki reservation aarthik aadahar par hona chahyie aur hamare kuch neta inki ha me ha mila rahe hain.

Agree with you Shashi

Quote Originally Posted by shashiverma View Post
    Yes..... History....and I am sure we should be proud of it.
    Recently I heard something which made me think.....yes by being educated we can progress.

I was talking to a family member and got to know about the wedding of a relative she have recently attended. I was happy to learn that the guy was so educated and is teaching in one of the most reputed institutes of our country. The next sentence I learned was the money spent in terms of coated dowry......around 20 lakh and that to in a middle class family.....wow. All my respect and appreciation for such educated people was shattered in no time.....
    Yes, progress means lots of money in terms of dowry....and why not.... you have earned a price tag by studing so hard.
    No wonder, educated girls would not prefer being part of a community of double standard (I know there would be lot many to object). And I am not surprised by my reaction when I now look at the list of high degree holders.....it means nothing more than a price tag carrying human beings.
    Each one of us can preach as loudly as one can against this topic, but their is hardly anyone who is clean enough to speak on this. So no point.....may be very much like others I have poured some more frustration here....thats it.
    But it really hurt to see where we are heading.
    Yes, we should be proud of our educated lot.
    I agree with you Shashi 100%
    So called highly educated are more dengerous class.
    Drug-Dowry-Daru-Gang warfare are biggest killer.
    I have also attended 7 weddings in India.
    1 rupee sagun ky lenewale bhi han- kam han
    mere mama ji ny 1rupee sagun sygodd mae sadi ki
    bina barat ky-400 barati bhi hamne dekhe

Jats making History by good deeds and writing history only in spare time

I have good 3 months working holiday in India and have good time.
    I have attended 7 weddings ceremony
    in Narela Delhi- Dharuhera.
    As whole Haryana to Kharu near Rajgarh Churu Rajasthan.

I have attended Jat History conference
    at Jaipur in March,presented history books
    to CH.Ramnarayan Dudi and
    CH.Degamber Singh both minister in Rajasthan.
    I visited Kurukchetra seen Dharohar museum.
    History books were presented
    to Ex-VCDR Bhim Singh Dahiya and Anup Lathar
    . I was honoured by Jat Aryan Sabha
    at Bhadurgarh in CH.Chhoturam Jat Dharamsala on 6April.
    TheTurban was presented by 98 years old CH.Udey Singh Maan.

I visited Gurukul Jhajjar, Rohtak, Sonipat,Delhi,
    Gurgaon , Dharuhera,Rewari, Dadri- Bhiwani
    and over 100 villages in 4 states.
    I visited CH.SukhRam memorial school at Kalirawan Hisar,
    welcomed by Shri RamSarup and mrs santosh arya,
    History books were presented to school and staff.
    As a whole this was good public relation exercise.
    I enjoyed every part of it.
    I have spoken to Laxman Burdak ji, Navin Gulia
    and many friends on phone.
    I met Narender Kharub, Dr Tewatia, Rohnit phor
    and other history lover friends.

It is my pleasure to work with such a nice team of jatlanders.

Dudee ji

You are a great inspiration source for all of us .

Working tirelessly for Jats at this age with such a passion make all of us feel proud of you.

It was an honour to take your blessing and See you being honoured by elders of our society.

May God give you a long life so that you can continue your efforts for Jat community the way you are doing now.

Regards

Narender Kharb.

thank you for kind words

Dear Narender
    It was great pleasure to meet you and your team.
    You can add the photoes which DR.Tevatia took during the meeting.

This is honour to serve this great warrior race and write its glorious history.
    I feel great pleasure and much younger.

When I see 98 years CH. Udey Singh Maan active on Jatsabha platform.

When I see 81 yrs DR. Ghasi Ram Verma active in Jaipur & Jhunjhanu.

When I see CH. Ramsarup Arya active in Sukhram Public school Kalirawan.

When I saw Swami Omanand ji Active karam yogi at the age of 93.

There are many others who motivate me to do karma whole life.

ham tao pahle karam karke-phir dusaro ko motivate karne ky liye.

yahan likhte han- kaum mae kuch jagarti aaye,

nahi pidhi ko kuch sikhane ko mile. maragdarsan mile.

Aaj Jat kaum-vina leaders ky disha hin bhatak rahi hae.

Learn unity from Gujjars

Dear all
    Learn unity from Gujjars.
    Agar reservation itni kharab hoti to-
    aaj Gujjar aur dusari Jatti- SC/.BC ky liye
    khun ladti ? Dusray logo sae hi kuch sikhlo.

Dear all
    Learn unity from Gujjars.
    Agar reservation itni kharab hoti to-
    aaj Gujjar aur dusari Jatti- SC/.BC ky liye
    khun ladti ? Dusray logo sae hi kuch sikhlo.
    yes uncle ur right, we should learn unity from gujjars,but u know"jat n samjanna,uunt n rail main bithhana brabar sain"
    "jattra aur katrra brabar howe sain appneya n marea kare"