Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Jats making history by good deeds

THANK YOU SP DESWAL JI. MAJOR RAJENDER SAHIB FOR YOUR VIEWS

http://udaipur.nic.in/cons.pdf

http://rajpolice.nic.in/pdf-files/RSD-sel2.pdf

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=n ... f+ghadsana
    HERE ARE SOME LISTS. GIVING NAME OF BC.ST/SC AND GENERAL CAT. SELECTION IN rAJASTHAN.
    GIVE SOME IDEA. HOW BC HELP JATS AND OTHERS.
    Jay Jawan Jay Kisan Jay Shaheed

Dear Rajender ji

I mostly agree on what you have written but still have some apprehension about those left out candidates and families who couldn't make it in the General list and their condition is worse than BC's in many cases.

Although I am not fully aware of the reservation mechanism but think that participants compete for dual category. I mean BC's, who gained seat in General quota wouldn't be counted in as BC for this purpose and these are the additional seats go to BC's. Therefore General category candidates are at disadvantage. I don't know, I may be wrong but can't stop thinking of those very very economically and socially backward Jats

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    Thats a classical example of whinning about unneccassry things like fake ids as aliens will crash the earth.
    Again, can you rule up the 'real ones' sir, for 'real interests'? and How?
    Quote Originally Posted by rajendersingh View Post
    Dear members,
    Reservation for jats in Haryana is a current topic which is there because of obvious reasons like our community in UP, Rajasthan and Delhi is already there in this quota scheme. Now Gujjars are there to raise the issue and sentiments.Why not if they have got it and Gujjars are fighting for it. So its our turn. But is it really a big gain or falling prey to politicians. It really needs to be looked at.
    Now there are calls for embibing the Gujjars, the Bainsla...I personally feel its degrading for me and my community,If you have to take Gujjars as leaders and follow them for our struggle for anything, whatever it is. I have got "n" number of great achievers and fighters in my own community. This cheap and ugly work of Gujjars can never match them in any way. The list is very long but to name a few....Ch Gokul, Ch Churamal, Raja Badan Singh, Maharaja Surajmal, Maharaja Jawahar Singh, Raja Mahender Pratap, Baba Teja, Ch Charan Singh, Ch Devi Lal, Mirdha's. I just named a few happened to follow the same religion which i do and there are great names like Maharaja Ranjit Singh types with whom i can connect with the Jat blood and we all should be proud, he is the only name who conquered Kabul and the muslim jats are doing extremely well in Pakistan also. When Pakistan came into being, Jats were in very bad state but recently, they are a force to reckon with. President Tarar, Pervez Illahi, Sujjat Hussain are the few names which we are familiar with. And, Gujjars have got none and they stand true to their reputation as on date also. so, lets change the model, we really cant afford to follow them. When we roam around in the Indian society the tag itself is not suitable to our reputation. How many of us have close friends with such reputation.

Now if we are really thinking about the reservation then lets go for some rough statistics.
    1) Whats the total population of jat in Haryana as on date.
    2) Whats the total %age of Jats in Haryana as on date.
    3) As per reservation quota what catagory do we expect to fall.
    4) What will be the total %age reservation for us as reserva catagory in all catagories. For ex; Class A,B,C,D.
    5)Total no. of jobs as per its catagory, rough idea.
    6) Total no. of reservation for all kinds of educational institutes.
    I request if any of us has got that idea, it should be shared with all before we talk about the reservation.

Now if you talk of castes which are already reserved for the quotas. I doubt if their financial and social portions have improved as a whole. We have got examples in front of us like SC's of Haryana. there are very few families who have been enjoying this status and majority of them are still in the same rut. And this previlidged class amongst them has distanced from them. Hope we dont create such a class among us.
    This is the time for jobs and opportunities in private sector and we should train ourself for that. I personally feel, asking for such a segregation from the main stream will put us to a great disadvantage as any such categorisation will be taken as a step which will put us in line of less deserving and opportunists. The mainstream will not give us a due chance and the most coverted characteristic that is self-respect because as we might have already bargained it. Kindly look at all these things.

With regards,
    Rajender Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by spdeshwal View Post
    Dear Rajender ji

I mostly agree on what you have written but still have some apprehension about those left out candidates and families who couldn't make it in the General list and their condition is worse than BC's in many cases.

Although I am not fully aware of the reservation mechanism but think that participants compete for dual category. I mean BC's, who gained seat in General quota wouldn't be counted in as BC for this purpose and these are the additional seats go to BC's. Therefore General category candidates are at disadvantage. I don't know, I may be wrong but can't stop thinking of those very very economically and socially backward Jats

Cheers!
    The main problem with Jatland is that the old threads with good discussions are earthened after some time. New members come and start afresh discussions. Devender has asked some times back that there should be one thread of similar kind of things. I was not happy with it for humour but except that this would be beneficial. No member got time or those mindset again and other members also sometimes dont find answers to their queries.

Rajender ji, please have a look at the following reply of mine last year to similar kind of discussion. Shahpurush banne mein kuch na hai ... apne itihas ki duhai dete dete hum kab tak aage badh panege ... jo badh gae hein wo theek hai aur jo jat peechein hein unki mati-paleet hai aaj ke time pe. Kiss terah se mehanat karne wale bacche rahe jate hein iska ek example hai niche wale thread mein. I did analysis of last PMT rohtak results and please read the stunning benefit that YADAVs got. You have said that you didnt find any difference in SC status in Haryana .,.... dear sir .... Yadavs got kingdom like we people in history ... they are landlords .. they are decendents of Bhagwan ... they are in BC .... WHY??

Had there was such a big churn in thoughts like we JATs are doing .... they were all of one MAT on that ... as they see benefit of fellow yadavs and also of the well status ones. Looking at this post we can find out that

"Total Number Of seats
    MBBS

BDS 60

BC-B Number of Seats
    11%
    MBBS 22
    BDS 6.6

Kindly see the attachment for the details along with the ranks and numbers ... for what and how the benefit comes to Yadavs

Benefits (Due to being in BC-B and else they would not have got)
    12 Doctors (8 MBBS, 7 BDS)
    3 MBBS else they would be BDS
    6 Will get the college of choice
    750 Rs per candidate on fees
    May be some advantage in fees also during the course

Let suppose 10-20% of my analysis is wrong,

even then will it be a benefit to the community or a dent on our image?"

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showpo...5&postcount=48

Deshwal ji and Samar bhai please go through the below thread and hope you will have most of your queries answered. Indeed a healthy discussion happened there which can be taken more farther ...

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20340

Also I wish to carry on this reservation discussion on the same thread again by un locking it and if possible make it sticky as this is the main topic of concern for jats these days.

Jitander you are right

Quote Originally Posted by ranjitjat View Post
    http://www.jatland.com/forums/search...earchid=413381

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showth...ht=reservation

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showth...rvation&page=5

How To Get It- Reservation Must ?
    http://www.jatland.com/forums/showth...rvation&page=2

http://www.jatland.com/forums/search...5&pp=25&page=7

RESERVATION-MUST.HOW TO GET IT??????????
    Dear friend since you started this topic.jats got the reservation in Rajshthan, up, mp,Delhi etc how to get it in haryana ,panjab.hp. J&k etc /???????????????????
    reservation is going to stay for long time. weather we like it or not, for or against. All jats must get it to survive, no other way

Dear friends this was my Q on 22 March 2002 and I am repeating thia again. This is my view now and also on that day.
    There are 7 pages of 300 threads on this subject on this site.
    this will not be last- Good for time pass.
    Jat ko Samjhana bhagwan ky kahbu sy bhi bahar hae.
    I was part of the DR Gayanparkash Pilaniya team in Rajsthan resevation movement. I was invited by Dr GhasiRam Verma and his team to Sanghariya to help in this movement. We made a solid plan for a peaceful movement.
    Unity on ground level and on public platform.
    We used mass media and pressure from all over world. We got resevation by very peaceful- Democartic way.
    Why we can not do in Haryana now.
    We asked every CM from Haryana. We asked on 13 March 2005 to CM Haryana Hooda Sahib
    in International Jat Conference inNew Delhi.
    Hooda Sahib ny Kahan koe mujh ko Iska fayda batlade- Samjha dae to Bat karengy.
    Hamne kaha Jab Rajsthan-UP- MP- Delhi ky Jatoo ko benefit mil raha tao
    Haryana ko Perhej kuon hae. Yah DR Pilanaya sahib Benefit Samjha dengy.
    Aur kase milega Yah bhi Samjha dengy- aur AP 5 Yrs CM bhi aram se Bane rahogy/
    har Jagah Politics chalti hae-
    Jab Hooda sahib opposition thae 1999- Khud resevation support kar han.
    Depender Ky liye Aur uske Father ky liye Ak to yahi Kam hae
    unka statement yad dela raha hun

Jats in Haryana OBC status, says Hooda

http://www.indianexpress.com/res/web.../ige23105.html
    Give Jats in Haryana OBC status, says Hooda
    EXPRESS NEWS SERVICE

CHANDIGARH, Oct 22: Haryana Congress president Bhupinder Singh Hooda today demanded OBC status for Jats, Jat Sikhs, Bishnois, Tyagis and Rors.
    In a statement here, Hooda said there should be no discrimination against Jats in Haryana when they had been accorded the OBC status in Rajasthan and Delhi.

He added that the Gurnam Singh Commission had recommended inclusion of Jats, Jat Sikhs, Bishnois and Rors in the list of OBC. The HPCC president asked Haryana Chief Minister Om Parkash Chatuala to clarify his stand on the recommendations of the commission.

"Chautala must inform whether he will accord the OBC status to these communities," he said.

He also congratulated Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot and the Delhi Chief Minister for taking positive steps by conferring OBC status on Jats in their states.

Copyright © 1999 Indian Express Newspapers (Bombay) Ltd.
    We have discuss this topic in 1000 threads before.
    Bat yah hae ki Jab mae India mae tha. Ch. Hawa Singh Sangwan aur Col Harpat Singh Bhiwani mae hamare ghar aaye- Reservation ky bare mae
    khul kar lambi bat chit chale. Jind rally ky bare mae help aur suggestion magne lagy. Tribune office mae bhi mile. Kaha Aarakshan ky bare me kuch articles likho. mane kaha 7 yrs sy jatland aur internet per hamne bahut kuch
    likh raha hae. uska print out nikal kar- Indian media mae mere nam sy press mae dae do. Rakhesh sy bat huye- Col Harpat singh ky ladke ny bhi USA sy net per search ki- inko vah link nahi mila.
    Abhi Rakesh ny yahan ees thread mae yah topic uthaya to mane yah link
    yahan likh di- so abh yahi per discussion saru ho gaye hae.
    Maj. Rajender Singh ny Rajasthan Aarakshan mae kam kiya hae.
    inko sari history ka pata hae.
    yah tao kuch points clear karna chahte han.
    that is good for all. bahas honi chahiye.
    but we have enough discussion. need of the hour is positive action.

Its quite ironical for me to think this way but here it is which is evident and factual ,' Learned Jat Historians are incapable of envisioning the future of the race except blindly following reservation in Haryana[Nearby states as well] as a redeem for unity and well being.'

Irnoy is that they are very good about past still unlearned abt future.But I'm dangerouly optimistic.

Dnt fire at me without apt logic, rational and action plan.Period.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

Dear Jitander you are right.
    We have discuss this topic in 1000 threads before.
    Bat yah hae ki Jab mae India mae tha. Ch. Hawa Singh Sangwan aur Col Harpat Singh Bhiwani mae hamare ghar aaye- Reservation ky bare mae
    khul kar lambi bat chit chale. Jind rally ky bare mae help aur suggestion magne lagy. Tribune office mae bhi mile. Kaha Aarakshan ky bare me kuch articles likho. mane kaha 7 yrs sy jatland aur internet per hamne bahut kuch
    likh raha hae. uska print out nikal kar- Indian media mae mere nam sy press mae dae do. Rakhesh sy bat huye- Col Harpat singh ky ladke ny bhi USA sy net per search ki- inko vah link nahi mila.
    Abhi Rakesh ny yahan ees thread mae yah topic uthaya to mane yah link
    yahan likh di- so abh yahi per discussion saru ho gaye hae.
    Maj. Rajender Singh ny Rajasthan Aarakshan mae kam kiya hae.
    inko sari history ka pata hae.
    yah tao kuch points clear karna chahte han.
    that is good for all. bahas honi chahiye.
    but we have enough discussion. need of the hour is positive action.
    uncleji,kya aap jind rally m gaye thhey, aap rally sey pahle Ch.Hawa Singh Sangwan aur col.Harpat Singh kay sath kin kin gaon mey gayethhey logo ko samjaney, kitney log waha pahuchey,rally kay baad kaya planning ki aagey kay liye.
    kuchh log kahate hain kya fayeda hain iss arakshan ka, main to kahta hu ki hum log aur logo sey jyada saksham hain har kaam mey, par ye aarakshan to gurilla war hain aaj kay time mey choudhar paney kay liye.jat to gurilla war mey mahir hain .main to ek baat puchhana chahunga ,jaise aapne kaha ki 7 saal sey yaha iss topic par discussion chal rahi hain,iss discussion kay baad kitne log rally\jalsey mey gaye ya kadham uthhaye iss on line kay illawa.

Quote Originally Posted by raka View Post
    uncleji,kya aap jind rally m gaye thhey, aap rally sey pahle Ch.Hawa Singh Sangwan aur col.Harpat Singh kay sath kin kin gaon mey gayethhey logo ko samjaney, kitney log waha pahuchey,rally kay baad kaya planning ki aagey kay liye.
    kuchh log kahate hain kya fayeda hain iss arakshan ka, main to kahta hu ki hum log aur logo sey jyada saksham hain har kaam mey, par ye aarakshan to gurilla war hain aaj kay time mey choudhar paney kay liye.jat to gurilla war mey mahir hain .main to ek baat puchhana chahunga ,jaise aapne kaha ki 7 saal sey yaha iss topic par discussion chal rahi hain,iss discussion kay baad kitne log rally\jalsey mey gaye ya kadham uthhaye iss on line kay illawa.

Sonepat, June 1
    Representatives of 27 Jat organisations and pradhans of various khaps of Jats today formed a six-member committee to constitute a 15-member Jat arakshan sangharsh samiti to launch a campaign in support of their demand of reservation for Jats in OBCs.

The six-member committee will be headed by former Chief Justice D.S. Tewatia.

The other members of the committee are Kanwal Singh Pradhan, Col Maher Singh Dahiya (retd), Mangeram Sangwan, Ranbir Singh Malik and Udey Singh Dalal, former MLA.

After the meeting here in Chhoturam Dharamshala, which was jointly organised by the World Jat Aryans Foundation, New Delhi, and the Rastriya Surveer Jat Akta Aour Samjhota Manch, Haryana, the working president of the foundation Col O.P. Sindhu (retd) said the committee would hold a meeting on June 3 to finalise the names of the sangharsh samiti.

The samiti members, including members from Delhi Uttar Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh and Rajasthan, would go to villages in Haryana to seek public support and create awareness among the Jats about their demand, he added.

Tewatia said the demand for reservation for Jats in OBCs justified on the pattern of other castes like Gujjars and Ahirs as the Jats were socially backward in comparison to other upper castes.
    DEAR RAKESH JIND RALLY KY VAD YAH HUWA HAE.
    7- 70 YRS TAK BHI NET PER LIKHTE RAHO
    KUCH NAHI HONA- UNITY AUR ACTION KY BINA.

Its quite ironical for me to think this way but here it is which is evident and factual ,' Learned Jat Historians are incapable of envisioning the future of the race except blindly following reservation in Haryana[Nearby states as well] as a redeem for unity and well being.'

Irnoy is that they are very good about past still unlearned abt future.But I'm dangerouly optimistic.

WHAT ABOUT NARESH KADIAN.?
    WHO HAS STARTED THIS THREAD
    FOR GOD SAKE SPARE THIS THREAD AND JAT HISTORIANS

personal problem

dear all
    Samar use to chat with from Ireland at night. when he came from india-lonely soul.
    He used to say you are my rolemodel. I have read all your books.
    when I realise person is not honest- not in India this time-.
    I ignored him few time.
    sence than he made it personal. start panga with me on jathistory and jat education group at yahoo and other sites. I ignored him on jatland. put he is taking panga and making personal for reason known only to him. I can not think a person can go so low.
    bhai yah thread reservation ka- Naresh kadian ny saru kiya hae.
    koe problem hae to uss ka seer phod.
    Dudee sy panga kis bat ka.
    Hamne jo likhna tha likh diya.
    kisi ky pass- naya vision-mission ho vah maan ki nikal lo.
    personal attack kis bat ka.

Cm Support Gujjars

CM HARYANA SUPPORTING ST FOR GUJARS

BUT NO FOR JATS.

GUJAR KY LIYE AARAKHSAN SAHI HAE- JAT KY LIYE NAHI
    REASON- RAJASTHAN MAE BJP SARKAR.

JAB CM SAHIB- HARYANA MAE -MLA THY
    JAB JATS KY LIYE AARAKSAN SAHI THA.

REASON- CHAUTALA SARKAR

JAB AGLE ELECTION MAE HAR JAYEGY.
    JASA KI 18 MONTHS MAE HONA HAE .

PHER DUWARA JATS KY LIYE
    RESERVATION KI MANG KARGY.

DUSRI BAT YAH JADU KI PUDIYA-
    GUJAR -MEENA-YADAV-MALI
    AUR DUSARE KISAN-FARMER

KY LIYE RAMDEV KI RAMVAN HAE
    TAO JAT KY LIYE JAHAR KASE HAE.

JAT KO DUSMAN KI JARURAT NAHI.

SAMAJ KY KAM MAE JO RODA AATKATA HAE
    LEGS PULLING KARTA HAE.
    USKO LOG RASTE KA RODA
    AUR KHUNTATHOK KAHTE HAN.

ASE LOGO KI JAT KAUM MAE KAMI NAHI HAE.

http://www.tribuneindia.com/2008/20080606/haryana.htm
    Bandh in support of Gujjars

Hisar, June 5
    Shops and other business establishments remained closed today in response to a bandh call given by various Gujjar organisations to express solidarity with the agitating Gujjars of Rajasthan.

Teams of youths on motor cycles went around the main markets early in the morning to enforce the bandh call. They forced shopkeepers in streets also to put up the shutters.

Government offices, banks and other such establishments, however, functioned normally. There was no disruption of traffic anywhere in the town. However, the call evoked no response in Hansi, a subdivisional town 25 km from here. No untoward incident was reported.

Panipat: Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda on Thursday visited family members of the two persons who were killed in the recent police firing in Pattikalyana village during the Gujjar protest.

Expressing his condolences, the Chief Minister said he had sympathies with the families of Kuldip and Papan, who were killed on May 29.

He said the firing incident was unfortunate. He said the probe ordered into the circumstances that led to the incident was likely to be completed soon and appropriate action would be taken against those found guilty.

He made an appeal for peace.

Some villagers demanded that the state government should support the cause of the Gujjars. The Chief Minister said he had always backed the Gujjar community and would continue to do so in future. He said if the BJP government in Rajasthan had promised reservation for the state’s Gujjar community, it should fulfil its promise.
    Last edited by ranjitjat; June 6th, 2008 at 09:08 PM.

Savan Ke Andhhe Hein Ye Logg.........useless People On Helm.....u R Bang On Target.
    "LIFE TEACHES EVERY ONE IN A NATURAL WAY.NO ONE CAN ESCAPE THIS REALITY"

CM HARYANA SUPPORTING ST FOR GUJARS

BUT NO FOR JATS.

GUJAR KY LIYE AARAKHSAN SAHI HAE- JAT KY LIYE NAHI
    REASON- RAJASTHAN MAE BJP SARKAR.

JAB CM SAHIB- HARYANA MAE -MLA THY
    JAB JATS KY LIYE AARAKSAN SAHI THA.

REASON- CHAUTALA SARKAR

JAB AGLE ELECTION MAE HAR JAYEGY.
    JASA KI 18 MONTHS MAE HONA HAE .

PHER DUWARA JATS KY LIYE
    RESERVATION KI MANG KARGY.

DUSRI BAT YAH JADU KI PUDIYA-
    GUJAR -MEENA-YADAV-MALI
    AUR DUSARE KISAN-FARMER

KY LIYE RAMDEV KI RAMVAN HAE
    TAO JAT KY LIYE JAHAR KASE HAE.

JAT KO DUSMAN KI JARURAT NAHI.

SAMAJ KY KAM MAE JO RODA AATKATA HAE
    LEGS PULLING KARTA HAE.
    USKO LOG RASTE KA RODA
    AUR KHUNTATHOK KAHTE HAN.

ASE LOGO KI JAT KAUM MAE KAMI NAHI HAE.
    Very True.

Things are moving at a rapid pace at the ground level now.

A second meting of representative of all Jat organisation was held in Gurgaon at the residence of Retired Chief Justice DS Tewatia.

A decision to submit the memorandum by 13 of June was taken in this regard.

A unanimous decision by all Jat organisation was taken that we will support only that political party who will get us reservation .Since Congress is already in power a delegation will meet CM Saheb and put its demand in front of him.Jats expressed hope that Hudda Saheb might not have forgotten his own demand raised earlier for reservation of Jats under OBC category.

A detailed programme of meeting at District and Khap level was chalked out to create people awareness regarding their demands.

A Special emphasis was given to keep movement peaceful and strictly as per constitutional norms.

Out of a committee of 51 members selected all over India three members are active members of Jatland site (including one of its moderator).

So Jatland is having its impact on ground level politics now .

Dudee Saheb

A spark which you ignited at Bhadurgarh rally is turning out to be a big fire slowly .

We are and will be grateful for your efforts and passion.

Regards.

thank you- Narender Ji

Quote Originally Posted by narenderkharb View Post
    Things are moving at a rapid pace at the ground level now.

A second meting of representative of all Jat organisation was held in Gurgaon at the residence of Retired Chief Justice DS Tewatia.

A decision to submit the memorandum by 13 of June was taken in this regard.

A unanimous decision by all Jat organisation was taken that we will support only that political party who will get us reservation .Since Congress is already in power a delegation will meet CM Saheb and put its demand in front of him.Jats expressed hope that Hudda Saheb might not have forgotten his own demand raised earlier for reservation of Jats under OBC category.

A detailed programme of meeting at District and Khap level was chalked out to create people awareness regarding their demands.

A Special emphasis was given to keep movement peaceful and strictly as per constitutional norms.

Out of a committee of 51 members selected all over India three members are active members of Jatland site (including one of its moderator).

So Jatland is having its impact on ground level politics now .

Dudee Saheb

A spark which you ignited at Bhadurgarh rally is turning out to be a big fire slowly .

We are and will be grateful for your efforts and passion.

Regards.
    Dear Narender thank you for the information.
    I am glad the spark become big fire now.
    JAT Aaraksan ki bhyankar Aandhi aayegy
    movement ki aag sare desh mae fal jayegi

positive peaceful action on groundwill bring positive result.
    I am self made person.
    our best wishes are always with my country,
    my people and Jat kaum.

What is greatness here is one example.

I was talking to DR. Ghasiram Verma yesterday.
    He send me some books on his life.
    I asked him some suggestion on reservation for jats of Haryana.

pahle bat jo kahi- Mae Ghasi Ram bol raha hun.

itna mahan admi aaj bhi apne ko ghasiram kahta hae.

Aarakhsan per kaha-
    Jatoo ko Aaraksan Chautala ny
    hi dae dena chahiye tha. yah uski galti hae.

Mane kaha Abhi Hooda sahib bhi nahi dae rahe.

Ghasi Ram ji ny kaha- Yah double Galti- Galta hae.

Jats ko Jat CM resevation nahi dega tao kun dega.

aage kaha 9 ko Mason Ohio aaraha hun
    pher details mae aaraksan per bat karegy

We all AJa- chapters Jat Sabha all over
    the world passing resolution to support
    reservation for jats in Haryana.
    Fax Copy will go to PM of India
    CM Haryana and other concerning persons
    to support this peaceful people movement.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by devdahiya View Post
    Savan Ke Andhhe Hein Ye Logg.........useless People On Helm.....u R Bang On Target.
    thank you Dev Sahib for your support
    Aankho per bhi chasme
    Akal per bhi Chaseme
    aur Saman bhi Najdik hae
    Election bhi Najdik aa raha hae

thank you Dev Sahib for your support
    Aankho per bhi chasme
    Akal per bhi Chaseme
    aur Saman bhi Najdik hae
    Election bhi Najdik aa raha hae
    uncleji,ye chasme aale hi sabse pahele iss aarakshan ka faayeda unthhaenge,
    iss aarakshan k liye 22 june ko sangwan khap k col Rishal singh saab ne panchyat bulai hain

iss aarakshan k liye 22 june ko sangwan khap k col Rishal singh saab ne panchyat bulai hain
    THEEK KAHI AAPNE
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

good news

good news Rakesh. you are right.
    gotra -gaon galat batlane wale hi.
    aaraksan ki line mae chasme badal kar
    aagay milengy- per pakde jayengy.

Good luck to Sangwan Khap panchayat.
    Sabhi Khaps ko Aaraksan ky liye
    parastav pass kar dena chahiye
    saravsamiti sy. Chasme walo ko
    Akal ky aandho ko- aankh bandh karke
    kholhuu mae jod dengy sari raat.

Quote Originally Posted by dndeswal View Post
    Glad to see this post of yours, Dudi ji. Your efforts are commendable. I also visited Gurukul Jhajjar in early March and some photos of that place snapped by me are now available on "Jhajjar" page of Wiki section. Unfortunately, this institution is not in so good shape now-a-days, mainly because of lack of funds and administrative shortcomings and mismanagement. Museum there is in a pitiable condition and some items seem to have been stolen over time. Printing of books on literature and history is almost standstill. I bought the book Veerbhoomi Haryana by Swami Omanand, devoted some time in digitilising it and have put it on Wiki Section. There is need to print the second edition of this book and popularising it.

We need to make more concerted efforts to promote Jat history. Gifting a few history books to a select group of people will not make much impact. In one thread (on topic "Veerbhoomi Haryana) in this very section, Ravi ji has highlighted the need for digitilisation of more history books and uploading, for the benefit of all. It would be great if you get some books digitilised and uploaded.

Please keep on informing about your future ventures.

if this man duddee ji can include jats in ST special tribe, nothing great than him, Jats really were special tribes neither in back ward nor in forward. but its pity that only one chief justice was born, inspite of wast population of Jats as compared to banias, brahmins, rajputs.. etc....

hum, intizaar karenge chand aur sitoronn tuck, khuda kare ke kayamat ho aur deswal aaye!!!!!!!!!!!1